Concilium Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up off the floor and held her while she cried. Much to my shame as Courtney cried, I got harder and harder until my full length was pressed against the back of her legs. When she noticed, Courtney looked at me with her voice full of venom and shock, "This turns you on?"

I shrugged, "I guess a beautiful naked woman in my lap turns me on, crying or otherwise."

She put her head on my shoulder and spread her legs slightly. "Thank you," she whispered.

I asked, "For what?"

"Saying that I am beautiful."

"Well you are," I affirmed. "Hell, my girlfriends agree."

We sat there for a few minutes until her stomach growled. Courtney looked embarrassed as she explained, "I haven't eaten since breakfast. I will go cook now."

I kissed her gently before I let go.

As she headed to the kitchen I said, "Courtney? I don't care what you make, so make something you like if you can with what I have."

She nodded and headed back to the kitchen.

Forty-five minutes later she walked out with two bowls of food. "It's called goulash." She handed one to me and placed the other on the couch before heading back into the kitchen. She returned with a beer and a glass of water. She sat next to me and we ate in relative silence. She took the bowls, glass, and empty bottle back to the kitchen. I heard her doing the dishes and stopped to watch her after going to the bathroom.

Her boyfriend was an idiot. Courtney was beautiful, a good cook, and really domesticated. I knew I would have to help her find a guy worthy of her. I didn't know anyone yet, but I would. I didn't realize it, but while I stood there watching her, I was getting hard again.

Courtney glanced over then did a double take. "I guess it wasn't just the crying that got you all riled up."

I shook my head, "No, you seem to be able to get me going at any time."

She blushed and smiled. "Get yourself a beer and go relax. I will be out in a few minutes."

Sounded like a good idea to me so I did. "Turn off all the lights when you come join me."

She replied, "Okay, Hugo."

I sat on the couch after turning the light in the living room off. A few minutes later the rest of the lights were turned off and the sole light source was the orange light of the street lamps reflecting off of the clouds and snow. As Courtney joined me, I spread my legs. "Face away from me. Put your legs outside of my legs and back up until you feel the couch."

After she positioned herself I said, "Bend over at the waist and grab the window sill, don't let go."

She had to scoot a couple inches forward to get her hands on the window sill. I leaned forward and lícked her from her clit to her asshole. I then moved to the right crease between her ass and leg. I left a series of hickies along both creases while using my thumb to ream her pussy while the edge of my finger slid across her clit.

I moved my tongue to her ass, slowly tongue fucking her puckered star as my thumb kept pace up her pussy. "Please, Hugo. Please love me."

I twisted my hand, dragging my knuckle across her clit. She cried out, "Take me!"

I drove my tongue even deeper into her ass, my free hand grabbed one of her tits and I pulled on the nipple while twisting it in the opposite direction of my other hands movement. I kept the slow pace up, driving Courtney's excitement higher and higher. Each time it felt like she was about to cum, I changed pace, either slowing down more, or speeding up.

My hand and arm were slick with her juices and my tongue was getting sore from the effort I was putting in tongue fucking her. I pulled back and instructed, "Lay down on your back. Grab your legs at the knees and pull up and out as far as you can."

As soon as Courtney was in position I pressed the pussy juice coated thumb up her saliva lubricated star. My mouth clamped down over her clit ending a shiver through her. I rotated my hand, and slid my first and middle fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Courtney screamed out, "Please let me cum!"

I vacated both holes with a wet pop and crawled up her body. I lined my cock up with her pussy. "Next time I am going to fuck you up the ass."

Courtney replied, "Now or then, I don't care, just fuck me PLEASE!"

As slowly as I could, I pressed my cock into her cunt. Each time Courtney tried to thrust her hips up to take in more than I wanted to give her, I pulled back. After God only knows how long, I was fully sheathed inside her and my hips were coated in her juices.

I counted five Mississippi on my back strokes and slammed down as hard as I could. I hooked her knees with my elbows and wrapped my hands around her throat. I held myself up by her throat and continued hammering down on her.

Her entire body was quivering and shaking. She whispered, "Please, Hugo. Please, please, please."

I started firing my hips up and down, I growled, "Now, sweet Courtney, cum for me now."

And cum she did. Courtney clawed at my shoulders and arms as she screamed her release as she exploded. She dug deeply into my shoulders and arms. I felt blood trickling down my chest as Courtney's body quaked as if having a seizure.

My orgasm came unexpectedly. My balls seemingly hell bent on blowing a hole through the top of her head. I roared my intense pleasure, the sound filling the living room as I filled her pussy with my seed.

I collapsed on top of Courtney, pinning her to the living room floor. "Jesus, Hugo," she breathed out, "Is it like this every time?"

I shook my head, "Sometimes it is better."

"That would probably kill me," she replied.

I quipped, "Better not die while fucking because I would pay for the headstone to say 'died fucking Hugo.'"

I heard a clamorous ding out front and saw that the snow had stopped, and a snowplow was clearing the street. I looked back down at Courtney, "Looks like the street will be clear soon."

She sat up, placing her head against my chest as she looked out the window. She sighed heavily, "I was hoping this night would never end."

I kissed the top of her head, "Are you saying you want round three tonight?"

She shook her head, "Maybe in the morning I would."

I stood, "Take your time to dress, I am going to go work on the pile of new snow at the end of the driveway so you can get out."

She grabbed me by the hips and asked, "Will we do this again?"

I nodded, "Of course, who wouldn't want to have sex with one of the most beautiful women in town?"

I caressed her cheek, "Though I think you should dump Rap."

She turned to look out the window and sat still for a couple of minutes. Slowly Courtney nodded her head once, "I can't say that you are wrong. I just don't know how, or what I would do after."

I smiled gently, "I can help with after, after. How is yours alone."

She looked at me, "I will think about it."

Thirty minutes later I was standing in my garage watching Courtney pull out of the driveway and turn up the hill. I figured I would see her again, I just didn't know when.

The next morning I received a text from Frank:

F: Can you pick up Kimberly Miller on the way to church?

Me: Sure, what is the address and number?

He gave them to me and I texted her before I stepped into the shower.

Me: Hi, I am Hugo, Frank asked me to pick you up for church

K: THANK YOU

Me: I should be there soon.

K: You have the address?

Me: Frank provided it

K: Did he tell you it was me and a baby?

Me: No. Do you have a car seat?

K: I do.

Me: Okay that doesn't change my timeline at all.

I showered and dressed then headed over to Kimberly's house. It was easy to find once you are in the street, white house, red roof and red door. I could see why she needed help. The snow plow had completely hurried the end of her driveway. I texted:

Me: I am here

K: Would you mind coming in? There has been a delay.

Me: Okay

K: There is coffee in the kitchen if you want it.

I carefully got past the pile of snow then tiptoed my way to the door. I stepped inside and texted:

Me: Is the snow shovel in your garage?

K: Yes

I figured out the door to the garage, found a snow shovel and cleared a path from the door to my car. As I shoveled I saw Kimberly standing in the window with a baby stuck to her right tit. She was wearing a denim skirt and a top that had cleverly disguised flaps which apparently made nursing easier. I immediately turned and started shoveling the snow more quickly. I had to get the image of that lucky baby out of my mind.

When I finished the path I put the shovel up and went inside. Kimberly was putting the baby in the carrier as I stepped in. Her soft butt and wide baby making hips were pointed at me. "Coffee is still warm if you want some."

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a cup. I walked back to where Kimberly was and instead of standing behind her I walked around in front of her, hoping to not make her uncomfortable. I glanced at the kid and said the same thing just about every single guy would say, "Cute baby."

She replied, "Thanks."

"I just cleared a path for us to get to my car. If you don't mind a stop on the way back I will grab some clothes better suited for snow shoveling and I will clear your driveway after church."

She looked up and smiled brightly, "That would be amazing of you. I can cook you lunch so you can have a hot meal."

Now that I could see her face clearly, I thought I would much rather have a hot momma. She had hair just long enough to brush the top of her shoulders, much like Tori, but it was a deep auburn color. Her tits were magnificently heavy with thick veins. They looked full enough that if you squeezed them she would spray milk everywhere. Her eyes were the darkest green I had ever seen and I think I could have stared into then for hours.

I swallowed then replied, "Deal." Part of me hoped warm milk was part of the meal.

She went to the garage and returned a few minutes later with a base for the carrier. "Ready?" She asked.

"Yep."

We trundled to my Civic coupe where I opened the front door and slid the seat forward so Kimberly could put the baby carrier base on the driver's side back seat. Once it was secured she dropped the baby carrier in place. "Do you mind if I sit back here with Benny?"

I replied, "Not at all, whatever is best for you and the baby."

Kimberly sat in the passenger back seat and buckled up as I made my way around the car. As we drove I asked, "Where is your husband?"

She sighed, "He is an OTR driver for a major trucking firm. He is gone way more than he is home."

I replied, "Sorry to hear that."

She had a dainty musical laugh, "Don't be, I think our marriage might last longer this way, and he makes decent enough money."

"Still it must be a lonely life."

She smiled at me through the mirror, "It can be, but Benny keeps me company, even if he can't talk yet."

I smiled back at her, "Well you have my number, text any time. Or call after work."

She laughed again, "You may have just bit off more than you can chew."

I was still laughing as we pulled up at the church. "I'll let you out by the door."

"Okay and thank you again."

"For what? You are paying for the service with lunch, remember?"

"Oh! I thought that was for cleaning the driveway. I will have to get creative about dessert, I guess."

I opened the passenger door and moved the seat for her. She handed me the carrier which I moved to my left hand as I helped her out with my right hand. I saw the two of us in bed together, hips not moving as I suckled on her big, fat, full tits.

She noticed the reaction of my body, leaned in then whispered, "It has been a long time since someone has reacted like that to my touch."

I cleared my throat before answering, "I think I have a pretty good idea what I want for dessert."

She smiled and walked away without another word.

I parked the car and all three of my younger women were at the door waiting for me. Tori smiled, "Clearing Kimberly's driveway for some lunch, are you?"

I nodded, "I know it is supposed to be our afternoon, but someone needs to do it."

Paula said, "No worries, Hugo, we are happy that you want to help her."

Ruth gave me a peck on the cheek, "Maybe she can sit with us during the service."

I laughed, "I already have the three hottest babes sitting with me."

Ruth then said, "One more won't hurt, now will it?"

Ruth went off leaving the three of us. I said, "Coffee."

We went arm in arm in arm down the hallway. Tori on my left Paula on my right. Our hips were flowing and somehow the cadence allowed us to stay plastered together. Each step I got just a little harder until we got to the dining area. Paula watched me make my coffee then said, "From now on, I will have your coffee ready for you when you arrive."

I looked at her and kissed her lovingly on the cheek, "Thank you."

"Also this is the last time you will use that cup. I will have a travel mug for you."

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

She smiled, "I threw my weight around and now have Saturday and Sunday off."

"Good."

We had to break apart some on our way to the sanctuary, which allowed me to settle down some. I gave Mary Beth a hug, and shook Joseph's hand as we filed past them.

As we sat I handed my cup to Tori, "Hold this please."

As she took it I placed a hand on each of their thighs and gave them a firm squeeze. They both gave up a gasp. I took my coffee back and was rewarded with Tori and Paula both placing a hand on my legs, very high up on my legs; so high that if either of them coughed they would have caressed my balls. Ruth headed our way with Kimberly in tow.

"Looks like five for service," I said. Tori and Paula scooted away from me, making room for the new arrivals to sit next to me. Ruth sat between Tori and me; Kimberly between Paula and me.

I put my coffee cup in my right hand and gave Ruth's thigh a squeeze. She, like her sister fiancees, gave me a happy little gasp. Kimberly leaned over a little and teased, "What? I don't get one of those?"

I held out my coffee, "Hold this."

After Kimberly took my coffee I put my hand on her knee then slid it up, pushing her skirt up. Just over half way I realized Kimberly and Ruth both were holding their breath. I gave Kimberly a firm squeeze and then a slow caress as I held my hand out for my coffee. She stared at the side of my face as I drank my coffee. "That was something else," Kimberly whispered.

I turned to her, "You haven't seen nothing yet."

Ruth, to my left whispered, "He isn't lying."

Kimberly gasped, "Have you..."

Ruth blushed, "No, we got to see him with someone."

Kimberly asked, "Who?"

I interceded, "Doesn't matter who. She has watched me, and loved it I believe."

Ruth's blush deepened, "Especially the end."

Kimberly placed her hand so high on my thigh her pinky finger was flush against my balls. She leaned across me and whispered, "Do you want to come have lunch with me today? You can watch me get Hugo dessert."

My cock hardened down my left leg and Ruth gasped as it burrowed under her hand. She gave me a tentative squeeze as she asked, "As long as Tori and Paula can come too?"

Kimberly bit her lip, "I haven't ever done that before, but okay."

Ruth asked breathlessly, "Done what?"

Kimberly whispered, "Been with a guy and a girl, much less three girls."

She gave my cock a hard squeeze, as if shocked as I said, "Let's just see how things go."

The service was just as horrible as always, though playing with Kimberly's leg throughout the service made it better. Each time we stood and sat Kimberly's skirt slid higher and higher. By the time Frank started giving his sermon her skirt was high enough that Paula and I both could see her white cotton panties; and, when she spread her legs slightly so I could rub her cunt properly, the moist spot was readily visible to us as well.

I spent far more attention on Kimberly's cunt than on Frank. More than once I felt her meaty legs clamp down on my hand while she quivered slightly. After the first time she grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

I pulled her hand off and whispered, "Unless you are going to drop to your knees and finish me off with your mouth right here, no touching there."

After the sermon Kimberly stood on wobbly legs and said, "I need to go get Benny, I will meet you after."

After Kimberly left to get Benny, I told the women, "Go to my place, get the snow gear and boots, bring it to Kimberly's house." The three of them took off in record time as I pulled my Civic up to the door to get Benny and his mother.

She sat up front with me, her hand on my cock the entire drive to her place. She was stroking it, squeezing it, and more than once I almost blew in my slacks. We arrived at her house and the trio weren't there yet. Kimberly asked, "I thought we were going to your place to pick up some stuff?"

I replied, "Ruth, Tori and Paula are getting it for me."

We had hardly entered the house when Ruth arrived. She, Tori, and Paula stopped at the end of the driveway staring in awe of the mountain of snow that the snow plows had left. It was almost as if they had done it on purpose.

I waved to them to join Kimberly and me.

They carefully walked the path I had cleared before and then handed me the snowsuit and boots.

I didn't know if their presence would alter what I thought Kimberly had planned to give for dessert, or maybe what I hoped she would give me, straight from the tit warm milk. I looked at Kimberly, " Where may I change?"

She gave me a smile, "Follow me."

She led me to the master bedroom, "You can change in here."

She stepped away from me, but not towards the door. Kimberly had an expectant look on her face. "I will show you mine if you show me yours," I teased.

Kimberly smiled broadly as she lifted the flaps on her blouse, and bra alike, then pulled her heavy tits out. They were sublimely heavy, I imagined them full of milk waiting for me to suck dry. Her areolas were almost walnut colored, much darker than her skin. Her nipples were the same color and were about the diameter of a bottle cap from a Louisiana hot sauce bottle. She stood shamelessly almost thrusting her breasts toward me.

I held eye contact with her as I took off my suit jacket, shirt and tee shirt. I stood there as proudly as I could. Kimberly giggled, "I was hoping to see something else."

I nodded, "I know, but this is a quid pro quo situation."

Her eyes trailed down my torso and stopped at the bulge in my slacks. "What does a girl have to do to see that?"

I waited to respond until she looked up at my face, then, I replied, "A girl only has to let a boy drink some milk."

She grinned, "A boy should never have dessert before lunch."

"A girl should?"

She stepped up to me and placed a hand in the middle of my chest, "That's fair, I guess," then she put her tits away and walked out of the bedroom.

I finished changing then went through the garage to shovel the driveway, which was two cars wide. It took a helluva lot longer than my driveway would, especially if I used the blower. After I closed the garage door, I stripped out of my snow gear, then stepped into the house.

The trio met me at the door, and I was shocked to see them naked. Tori wrapped her arms around my shoulders, then stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet, tasting like strawberry. My hands wrapped around her and I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her in tight against me. Paula said, "If he ever fails to greet us like that when we are naked, I say we divorce him."

I let go of Tori and pulled Paula in tight. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "Instead of getting a divorce, you should call a coroner, for surely I died."

Her lips tasted exactly like Tori's had. They must use the same gloss.

We parted and Ruth took her place. Ruth's soft body molded against mine and her big titties squeezed out the sides. Her kiss was full of passion, quickly heating me up as blood drained down to between my legs.