Concilium Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two sets of hands pulled at my boxers and they were soon pooled at my ankles. "Nude lunch it is, I guess."

Tori replied, "Except for our hostess, she didn't want to go that far just yet."

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, "I guess the three of you will be enough."

Tori snorted, "Bull crap. You will never have enough, which is fine, it will give us a break."

I was still laughing as we made our way into the dining room where sandwiches and soup were waiting.

Kimberly was feeding Benny from a bottle and I gave a quizzical look. She looked up at me and explained, "If you want warm milk straight from the source, I had to warm up some frozen milk for Benny to have lunch."

The four women chatted as we ate, I sat there and stared at the women. While she wasn't nude, Kimberly was only wearing a tee shirt, and it was one of those horrible cheap tourist tee shirts that were so flimsy that they were nearly see through when they were new.

And this one wasn't even close to new. It was perfectly see through except where the image of the Vegas skyline was.

After we finished the ham and cheese sandwiches and the tomato soup, Kimberly asked, "Can the three of you watch Benny while I feed Hugo his dessert?"

All three of them looked disappointed, Paula said, "We were hoping to watch Hugo have his dessert."

Kimberly paused, suddenly unsure. "I don't know," she whispered.

"Sure you do," I replied.

"I do?"

I nodded emphatically, "Yes. You do."

She looked at me, her eyes wide, "What do I know?"

I looked at her and said, "You know that the trio is willing to share their man with you, in any way I decide."

I stood and Kimberly's eyes locked onto my raging hard on as I walked to her. I could sense her resistance to my will start to crumble. "You know that it will please me to no end to have them with us as we each feed each other dessert."

I pulled the tee shirt off of Kimberly, "You know that to please me will bring you joy."

She was nodding her head now. I reached down and hefted her tits in my hands, "You know that you want them in there with us as much as I do, for they will bring you pleasure too, if you want it."

As I squeezed her magnificent tits, her will to resist collapsed like the walls of Jericho. "Okay," she breathed out, "Let me get Benny in his crib.

After she left, Ruth said, "It makes me hot to watch you do that."

I looked at the trio, "Speaking of which, what have the three of you done? Sexually."

All three of them turned red. Tori replied, "We have kissed each other, and used our hands on ourselves with each other."

"Is that the line? Mutual masturbation?"

Ruth replied, "We have talked about doing more, but it felt like, to me at least, that we would be cheating on our future husband."

Paula added, "More so after meeting you."

I thought for a moment, "Here is the guideline, no insertion except the tongue and then do what feels good."

Kimberly came back into the dining room, "Okay, fussy butt is in his crib. Let's hope he settles down soon."

Ruth walked up to Kimberly, "You are so beautiful, I hope I look like you after I have Hugo's baby."

Kimberly cried a little, then kissed Ruth, her tongue sliding into the younger woman's mouth. Tori moaned as she watched the kiss. Paula reached out for Tori, and they embraced before kissing each other.

Kimberly broke off the kiss with Ruth, then turned to me. "I am ready to give you the dessert you so richly earned."

I took Kimberly's hand in mine. I pulled her close to me and grabbed her ass, pulling her tight against my raging hard-on. She gasped at the feel of my hot member against her skin. She whispered, "Will you have sex with me?"

I replied, "After we both have dessert, I will, after you beg for it."

We walked to the bedroom hand in hand, when I saw the bed again, I realized it was only a queen size bed. I looked at the four women, "Grab sheets, blankets, whatever, and make a place big enough for all five of us on the living room floor.

That set off a flurry of activity as the four women quickly complied with my desire. Before long an area about the size of a king bed had been put together using cushions, throw pillows, blankets and sheets.

I laid Kimberly down in the middle of the area and laid my torso across her stomach, my legs pointed off to the left, my head to the right. I didn't say anything to her, but lowered my mouth to her nipple. I moaned at the first taste of her mother's milk. It was unlike anything I had ever tasted before. It was divine!

The warmth of her milk as I swallowed full after mouthfull filled and warmed me in a way I had never experienced before and would yearn for every day thereafter.

I suckled her tit until nothing more came out. All the while Kimberly stroked my cock with her right hand and my hair with her left hand. I reversed my body to get my mouth on the other teat. The warm happiness that suffused me was no less on second helping.

After I finished, I said, "Kneel baby." I stood as she knelt, "I am going to fuck your mouth Kimberly. Then I am going to spray my cum on all four of you. I want you to lick the trio clean, then they will lick you clean."

All four women moaned in unison. "And girls? I will not fuck her until you make her beg for my cock."

Kimberly's mouth opened and the trio fanned out around her. I slid the tip of my cock in between her soft lips, forcing her mouth open wider as I pressed my hips forward. Before I had half my length into Kimberly's mouth and throat she started gagging. I held my position for a few seconds before easing back just enough to allow Kimberly to stop gagging.

I started to press in again her eyes wide with shock and a little more than a dash of fear. She started tapping against my thighs indicating I was going too far, in reality I hadn't gotten to the depth I had previously attained.

I didn't move, but I asked, "Do you want to stop?"

Kimberly nodded frantically.

I didn't know who was more upset, the trio or me. I stepped back and I exited her mouth with a small pop. "Get dressed girls, time to leave."

The trio stood and began dressing. Kimberly asked, "But why? You can stay and we can make love?!"

I shook my head, "Clearly you are more interested in your comfort than my pleasure. I don't half ass my pleasure. Or my partners. When you are ready to do what I need to enjoy myself, and for me to deliver pleasure to you, let me know."

Paula asked, "Meet at your place?"

I gave one nod, "Right behind you."

Ruth giggled, "I bet you like it back there."

I swatted her ass, "You will find out."

Kimberly grabbed my arm, "Please stay, I will do whatever you want."

I looked down at her, "Now you would, but not when it mattered."

I drove home and somehow beat the trio there. I parked in the garage, then headed upstairs. No sooner had I fixed myself something to drink a knock on the door stopped me from enjoying it. "A day of almosts," I groused, to no one.

Standing at the door was Courtney. "Hi, do you have some time? I wanted to talk to you about something."

I stepped aside to allow her entrance, "Is this something you can talk about while sucking my cock?"

She gave me a smile as she reached out and stroked me to hardness. "Momma said I should not talk with my mouth full."

I laughed, "Your mom is wise. How about buried balls deep inside you?"

I went to get my drink and quaffed it hastily as Courtney undressed. I stripped in the kitchen, then joined her in the living room. I sat on the couch, pulled her onto my lap.

My mouth hovered just above her delicious nipple, lips brushing it as I said, "Okay, you have my attention."

She moaned as I leaned down, gently flicking my tongue across her left nipple. "Damn, Hugo, you are going to make me forget it."

I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me, trapping my hard cock between our stomachs. She pulled my face hard against her breast, "I thought I would tell you that I broke it off with my boyfriend."

I pulled off of the tit I had marked so wonderfully the night before and looked up at her, "Are you expecting a full time relationship with me?"

She reached between our bodies as she lifted up. Finally, answering as she lowered herself onto my hard shaft, "God, I wish, but no. You already have your hands full with three girlfriends."

I pressed her back towards the picture window so I had a better view of her and the outside. "Then what do you want?"

She held herself up by the window sill as her hips started rotating slowly left, right, up, and down. "This as often as I can get it."

I saw the girls pull up in Paula's car, and as they made their way to the door they stopped and started talking while looking at the plate glass window. I said to Courtney, "First test is get up off my cock, go to the front door as you are, invite my girlfriends to watch and listen."

Courtney stopped, looked over her shoulder, then turned back to me. At some point she blushed about the color of the number one selling soft drink. She mumbled, "Okay."

She got up off of me and opened the door, "Hi, I am Courtney, I would really love it if you three came inside and joined Hugo and I at the couch."

The three stood there not moving until Courtney added, "Please? For me, if not for him?"

Ruth took the first step, grabbing Tori by the hand, who in turn grabbed Paula by the hand. The trio stepped into the house introducing themselves as they stripped.

Courtney came up the stairs, her mouth open, "They are so beautiful. How did you get them to agree to share you like this?"

I looked pointedly at my cock, and Courtney clambered back onto my lap, slowly sinking herself onto my shaft again.

The trio stepped into view and I could see the three of them were already aroused. I looked at Courtney, "Turn around and face my girls."

Courtney managed it without pulling me out of her. Once she settled in place I put her legs outside of mine and I opened my legs wide, giving the trio an excellent view of my cock in the blonde neighbor.

I said, "Girls, introduce yourselves properly, and tell Courtney what you are feeling or thinking."

Ruth scrambled up and knee walked between my legs. She gave Courtney a quick kiss on the lips, then said, "As lovely as it is to see his dick buried in you, I wish we traded places."

Tori was next. Her kiss was longer, more exploratory. "I hope I get to clean you off of him with my mouth." I groaned at that.

I know I wasn't supposed to have a favorite among the three, but Tori was so exceptionally beautiful I had dreams about fucking her face while staring into her startlingly beautiful blue eyes.

Courtney giggled, "Like that idea?"

All I could do was grunt as Paula kissed Courtney. It was a slow sensual kiss that forced Courtney to grind down on me harder. After the kiss stopped, Paula whispered, "I hope he cums deep inside you and allows me to clean you out afterwards."