Concilium Ch. 11

Story Info
The trio finish Hugo off. Elaine takes it up the ass.
3.6k words
4.62
2.8k
3
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

Life has caught up with our writing schedule and has imposed itself unfavorably on my time to write. For the next few chapters I will be submitting on the first Monday of each month. This will count as July's submission. The next chapter will be August 2nd, 2021.

The tags for this story are mind control, anal, blow job, non-consent, group

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are most welcome. Thanks, and enjoy this chapter.

**********

From Chapter 10

Ruth and Paula came running from the kitchen, tits flying everywhere. Their faces were masks of fear until they saw me backing away from Tori. Shaking my head, I sobbed, "I can't, my love. I can't. You three must remain as you are!"

Ruth swept Tori up in a hug, kissing her gently. Paula sat next to me and hugged me tightly.

**********

Tori, my beautiful super model fiancéee, sat not two feet away from me crying. Whether it was need, fear or frustration that caused the tears, I didn't know. All I knew is that I couldn't help console her. My cock was like a steel pole jutting out from between my legs. It knew what it wanted, and it wasn't to be denied.

The memory of her ankles hooked around my ass fueled the fire that powered my hard on. Knowing that I was a second or two from fucking her was exhilarating. And terrifying. I heard Tori sob, "Let me have him, I will pay the consequences to be his in all ways."

Ruth was whispering in Tori's ear too softly for me to hear, but the gist of it had to be no, because any time Tori moved Ruth clenched her arms tight around Tori's shoulders.

Watching Tori try to get to me did nothing to slacken my arousal. I crawled to Tori and Ruth then hugged them both. I kissed Tori hungrily, my tongue dominating her mouth and tongue. This was not a loving kiss. It was a ravenous kiss. It was a demanding kiss.

And she kissed me submissively, fueling my arousal even more. A hand wrapped around my cock and tentatively stroked up and down. Ruth whispered, "Maybe there is a halfway step between nothing and giving up everything."

Tori looked up hopefully as she asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Paula settled in behind me, pressing her delicious C/D cup titties against my back as she wrapped her arms around my waist, running her fingers through my pubic hair. "Well, the three of us have done everything but use a dildo on each other and consider ourselves virgins. What if we did the same with Hugo?"

Tori's face lit up like an angel's face should, "Like?"

Ruth provided the answer, "Well, if we did everything we can to please our man, I would think that would include using anything other than our vaginas. So hands, tits, mouth, feet, even our asses would all leave our vaginas out of play."

The hand wrapped around my cock gave me a loving squeeze and Ruth said, "This way we can submit to almost all of the desires that you have; except vaginal penetration. For that you must go elsewhere."

Paula giggled, "Not like there are not enough volunteers to get fucked by you."

I looked at the Trio, "So if I lined the three of you up and fucked each of you up the ass..."

Ruth cut me off with, "Then you will have a very happy Trio."

I looked at Ruth and Paula, "Go finish dinner."

They both kissed me before they left and I told Tori, "Get my phone."

She came back a couple minutes later and handed it to me. I took it from her, took a photo of Tori kneeling between my feet and texted her mom:

Me: One day you will join her, and the other two, here between my feet to worship my cock as you, and they, should.

L: God, yes, please and soon.

Me: Not sure when but it will happen.

L: Thank you

Me: (Picture1)

L: My god she is so beautiful

Me: I agree

Paula came out with a beer and handed it to me, announcing, "Dinner in a few minutes."

I grabbed her by the nipple and pulled her down for a kiss. My tongue slid into her mouth and as I twisted her nipple, Paula moaned into my mouth.

I felt a hand wrap around my turgid member and it slowly began sliding up and down. The amount of pleasure I received from the tentative grip and stroke was mind numbing and I had to restrain myself from pulling one of the two women onto my lap so I could fuck them properly.

Breaking off the kiss with Paula I looked down to see Tori slowly, tenderly, jerking me off. Next to her were Kimberly and Ruth. They both had hungry looks in their eyes as they watched Tori's petite hand slide up and down my length at a pace that would make a tortoise look speedy.

I groaned in appreciation of Tori's technique. Ruth glanced up and whispered, "Dinner is ready, so we can eat after you cum, sir."

I nodded at Ruth and thrust my hips up trying to get Tori to stroke my cock faster, or harder. Something. As delightful as her light grip was, I would not be able to cum anytime soon, especially after filling Kimberly's fertile womb.

In desperation, I pulled Paula down until her mouth was just above my nipple. I growled, "Suck damn it; Ruth, the other side."

Within moments each nipple was covered with a mouth. Paula used a nearly disturbing amount of teeth. As it happened to work out, it was a perfect counterpoint to the delicate hand wrapped around me.

Ruth on the other side was suckling my nipple as if she could milk it. Firm, steady pressure with bursts of harder suction.

Pleasure roared from the three points of contact. Wave after wave bounced through me driving my arousal higher and higher. It still wasn't enough to finish me off, but fuck, the pleasure was incredible. My vision was beginning to blur to white, with gold and silver ribbons weaved throughout.

I felt Ruth's mouth leave my nipple as she started kissing her way up to my ear. She whispered, "Your grace, when you put a baby in me, I hope my titties get bigger than my mommy's with enough milk to feed you and our son both. Maybe leftovers for the harem. The thought of sucking milk out of N cup titties and watching my girls doing the same short circuited my wiring and I whimpered as my cock exploded again, coating Tori's hands with cum.

My vision was a field of gold with wide ribbons of silver. I could see Tori shake as she slowly stroked me. Paula and Ruth began licking my cum off her hands and Kimberly whimpered as she shoved three fingers up her well worn cunt as fast as she could. Her other hand was tugging on one of her fat milk laden tits and milk was weeping out covering her stomach in a wet glaze.

For a moment we all sat there in a dozen then Ruth stood, my eyes glued to her huge tits as they swayed, and she headed into the kitchen. A couple of minutes later she came back with a bowl of chili over rice. The four gloriously naked women took turns feeding me as they chatted amicably amongst themselves.

After we ate dinner the girls cleaned up the dishes and left. I took a long hot shower to clean up and reminisced about the day. I mixed a white Russian and lit a bowl while sitting at the window. My phone vibrated and I saw a whole series of texts from Gem, Aly, and Elaine.

Gem was at Earnest's house, Aly at work. Elaine though was home.

Me: Grab clothes for tomorrow and come over.

E: You want me to stay the night?

Me: Yes. I want to start the week with a blowjob and sex.

E: Okay, Master. I will be there in about an hour.

Me: 45 minutes and keep pace with your tasks for me

E: k

Right at forty five minutes later the doorbell rang. Upon opening the door I saw Elaine standing there wearing a knee long winter coat which was open showing off her nakedness beneath it. The only other article of clothing was her Ugg boots. I stood aside to let her pass and said, "You are a very good girl."

She smiled weakly and replied, "Thank you, Master."

I took Elaine into my arms and kissed her gently. Initially she tensed up and resisted the kiss. After about thirty seconds of gentle pressure, Elaine relaxed and molded her fabulous body against mine.

I lowered her bags and purse to the floor, then ran my hands up along her body as I straightened out. Despite the absolute emptiness of my balls, my cock started to harden. The head nestled itself against the folds of her labia and unlike yesterday when I had to manually create warmth and moisture, she already was there.

Elaine shifted her hips back slightly giving my cock the chance to pop up and it became trapped between our bodies as she leaned back into me.

Her hands ran across my back, one up towards my shoulders and the other down to my ass. We stood there for a considerable amount of time swaying back and forth as we kissed and fondled each other.

As I broke off the kiss, Elaine leaned her head against my chest and whispered, "This is so confusing."

I picked up her bags after taking her coat and asked, "What is?"

She looked up at me, "Yesterday you were hard, mean, and violent with me. Today, loving and gentle."

I nodded, "Yesterday you were a thief that needed correction. Today you are my indentured servant, sexually and otherwise. You are also my key to righting the wrongs done to my family."

I turned to climb the stairs and said, "Make yourself comfortable. I will be back once I have your things in place."

I went down the hall and put her clothes in the bedroom and closed the door as I left. As I entered the living room, Elaine said, "It smells like pot and sex in here."

I nodded with a smile. "There was a lot of one and a little of the other."

She gave a brighter smile than earlier, "And how much of each are you going to give me tonight?"

I shrugged, "As much of one as I can muster, and as much of the other as you can handle and stay lucid."

Elaine giggled prettily, "All fucked out?"

I shrugged, "My balls are pretty empty, but my cock is willing."

"Do you have anything to drink?"

I nodded, "I can make a white Russian, a Cola, or beer."

She considered for a moment then said, "Vodka and water?"

"Coming right up. No, wait, follow me."

I led Elaine into the kitchen, and I pointed out where my nascent liquor cabinet was located. "All the booze I have is located here, the beer is in the fridge of course. Though I suppose I could save space by placing it in the garage."

She nodded, then fixed herself a vodka water, and it was very easy on the water. Elaine looked at me and said, "Your liquor cabinet leads a lot to be desired. I have a cousin that works at the liquor store nearest our office. I can usually get a pretty steep discount on booze if you want to go someday and purchase some."

I laughed as I swatted her ass softly, and pointed at the white board on the wall, "The shopping list is there. Whenever you want to add to it just go ahead. I generally get what my women need as soon as I can afford it."

She turned to me and asked, "Just how many women do you have?"

I headed to the couch before answering her. Sitting down, I pulled Elaine onto my lap facing me with each of her knees next to my hips. "Well, I have three girlfriends, their closest female relatives, my neighbor, a waitress, a millionaire, a milk cow, and you. So that is eleven. There is another I know I want to add and that will bring me to an even dozen."

She squirmed in my lap and tentatively asked, "What is my role in this?"

I looked at her, confusion clearly etched on my face. "Have I not been clear? I own you, therefore you will fill whatever role is needed. Tonight you will be my bed warmer, tomorrow morning my cum bucket."

She took a sip of her vodka water before asking, "And this is for seven years?"

I nodded and waited quietly until she asked, "What happens after the seven years if I want to stay?"

I shrugged and replied as if the answer was obvious, "Then you ask me prettily and maybe I'll let you stay."

She sheepishly asked, "May I tell you something?"

I slipped my hand between us and fingered her clit for a second, and watched her squirm again. "Of course, you may."

Elaine took another sip of her drink and hesitantly said, "Yesterday, when you were spanking me, being rough with me, you were essentially raping me."

She paused as if looking for the words to continue, or judge my reaction. I waited patiently and continued fingering her clit. Her juices began leaking onto my balls and I was seriously tempted to fill her tight cunt with my cock.

She sighed heavily, causing her glorious tits to rise and fall. Then she continued, "Through all the pain you caused me, and all of the fear I felt being manhandled in a way I never had been before, the most violent sex I had ever been subjected to, I realized something on my way home."

I lifted her up and Elaine guided the head of my cock to her opening. She moaned in a very sexy manner as I slowly lowered her. As she settled with my cock filling her I asked, "What was that?"

She sighed, leaned in, kissed me softly, then replied, "I realized that through all of that terror, I never doubted for a second that you wouldn't injure me or go too far. You were doing what you thought you had to do."

She raised up about half the length of my cock as I asked, "And?"

Flopping down on my cock, Elaine leaned forward to kiss me again, then said, "If I had any doubts about being your slave, or loving you, I no longer do. I have loved you since the day we met, and yesterday confirmed it."

I looked at Elaine before pulling her in for a long, slow kiss as she squirmed on my cock. As the kiss broke, I whispered, "Go get my phone, love slave."

She rose up and retrieved my phone. When she returned, Elaine sank herself back onto my cock with a low moan. I pushed her chest so that she leaned back and took her photo which I texted to the Trio:

Me: Meet the third member of tier two.

P: Is that Elaine?

Me: Yes.

P: Fuck she is so hot. May we borrow her?

T: Wait. What is she doing there?

R: Obviously she is fucking his grace.

T: I can see that

Me: I don't trust myself having one of the three of you spending the night and I wanted a warm bed.

T: That makes sense

Me: Besides, I am thinking about making her my housekeeper.

T: Courtney to cook, Elaine to clean, and both to fuck

R: We need to install cameras in the house, that has got to be a wet dream.

R: Next is a chauffeur?

T: Bodyguard. Could you see him taking a marine chick?

P: Fuck

R: Right?

T: Your grace?

Me: Yes?

T: You will need a bigger house with all of the domestic staff.

R: And us.

Me: You are proposing that they live with me?

P: One of us should propose that to Joseph.

Me: I will after you figure out the solution.

T: Yes, your grace, someone should take care of you until we can properly serve your day to day needs.

I felt Elaine try to get up and I wrapped my hand around her throat, "Where are you going?"

She sniffled, "You seem to be more interested in your phone than me."

I pulled her down again, "I was informing the girls about you."

She responded with an, "Oh."

The three had continued the conversation without me and the last line was from Tori, which read, "Ignore us your grace, fuck her into a coma."

I tossed the phone to the side and Elaine asked, "What did they say?"

I stood up which caused Elaine to squeal as she threw her arms and legs around me. I walked around the couch and draped her over the back so that her face was in the cushions, her legs down the back, and her cunt at a perfect height for me to fuck standing up.

I coated my thumb in her cunt juice and pressed it up her ass as I slammed my cock into her pussy. "Among other things, I was told to fuck you into a coma."

Long, slow strokes were followed by hard, fast thrusts burying my cock balls deep into her. Every few trusts I had to inch forward the couch inching toward the window. I fucked her asshole with my thumb, drooling saliva down to keep it well lubricated. When Elaine's orgasms rocked her, she soaked my balls, legs, the floor and the back of the couch with her cum.

I pulled out of her ass and pussy to retrieve the lube. I coated my cock with a thick layer of the lubricant before pressing the head against her starry opening.

Elaine tensed up and blurred, "No, please, I have never done that before!"

I caressed her ass, "Don't worry, I will be very gentle with you."

Elaine didn't relax at all as she replied, "I don't know."

I caressed her ass and murmured, "I do believe you will very much love the way it feels."

She was almost snarky as she asked, "And would you like something shoved up your ass?"

I laughed, "Come to find out a finger up the ass while getting a blowjob heightens the experience a great deal and I seem to cum buckets when it happens."

Her voice conveyed a lot of shock as she asked, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah, really. Kind of like how you just came on my finger and cock."

I slid my thumb back up her ass, applying lube as I did. I used a slow, gentle sawing motion adding more lube every few seconds until Elaine began to relax. I withdrew my thumb to switch to my forefinger and middle finger.

More lube, a faster pace and soon she moaned out, "So full."

That was my cue, it was time to apply my dick. I applied a generous amount of the slick near liquid gel onto my hand, then stroked my cock, focusing on the red bulbous head. Elaine tensed up as soon as the tip of my cock entered her slightly gaping asshole. "Grab your ass cheeks for me, and hold them spread open."

After she spread as wide as she could, I pressed my cock a little deeper. Bit by bit, I pressed. She tensed up, and I waited until she relaxed some. The grip her ass applied was incredible. Such soft tissue clamping down so fiercely. It was a one of a kind experience, and I regretted not filming it for future remembrance.

I started sawing in and out, with each push in I sank a little deeper. With each pullback was a little shorter. When I finally pressed deep enough that my hips were against Elaine's lovely ass, she groaned, "So god damn full."

I began to slowly fuck her asshole, the tight sensation around my cock sent indescribable warmth through my body, almost like the warmth of sunlight through a window on a cold winter's day. But instead of it being an external event, it felt more internal.

I could almost feel the presences of Paula, Ruth, and Tori standing around the two of us, watching as I began to own Elaine's ass. I knew that when she orgasmed around my cock, and I filled her bowels with my cum, that she would be mine.

That fired my engine forcing me to speed up a little every few seconds. Soon the speed and power of my hips spamming against her ass, my cock trying to split her in two, forced the couch to start bouncing toward the window again.

Soon Elaine was chanting, "Yes, harder, faster, fuck me Master!"

I was firing my hips back and forth the sound of my flesh slamming into hers filled the house much like small caliber gunshots. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her back toward me until I growled into her ear, "My fucking cumslut. MINE!"

Elaine screamed, "Yes! Yours!" Her body locked up, then began to quiver as she spasmed her orgasms ripping through her, then me, coaxing me to fill her bowels with my white hot cum. My vision gave way to a kaleidoscope of colors without pattern.

The last thing I remember before passing out was a tongue slip into my mouth as a voice I couldn't place said, "That's my good boy."