Concubine

Story Info
She loves being a mistress to her Great Leader.
1.6k words
4.33
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have our rituals. He likes me to wait for him opposite the elevator at 5pm exactly, so that I can be there to greet him as soon as the doors open. I perch on the back of the pink velour couch, checking my reflection in the golden elevator doors, making sure that my body is in a position that emphasises it's smooth litheness and that my hair is falling just so. Sure enough, at 5pm exactly the doors open and there he is, My Great Leader, as tall and grand as an oak. I run to him as he exits, throw my arms around his neck. He bends down and kisses me hungrily.

"Good evening, my darling," he says as he finally breaks away from the kiss. He pulls me away from his body by my arm. "Let me see you in this."

His gaze falls down my entire body, taking in the see-through robe, my breasts as high as apples in my bra, the way my thong sits snugly on my hip bone.

"Exquisite," he says, and I feel butterflies of pride.

"Come on, sweetheart," he says, leading me by hand to the bedroom. I watch him as he walks ahead of me. His short, curly grey hair is cut closely to his head. His beard emphasises his strong chin. He wears a grey woollen overcoat atop a brilliantly cut suit.

"Come here," he says, as he closes the bedroom door behind us (though Maid would never in a million years come in to interrupt us). He pulls me to him and kisses me again, this time more aggressively. I'm close to his body and I can feel his huge, hard erection. He is very ready for me. He must have had a tough day. He strokes his hands all over my body, brushing over my tits, falling to cup my ass cheeks. He slides my gauzy robe off of my shoulders and lets it glide to the floor. When he removes my outer layer, it's my time to go to my knees. Another ritual of ours.

He unzips his fly and brings out his dick, which is as hard as a rock. His cock is huge; I can fit both hands around it comfortably and there is still a lot of it left over. He pulls my hair together at the nape of my neck and twists it around his hand, so that he has control of my head. I open my mouth wide, and he inches his full cock inside it, pushing my head down on it when it seems impossible it will go further. I gag but I don't stop. I'm a pro at this.

He fucks my mouth, thrusting in and out rhythmically. I keep my eyes open and looking up at him, maintaining eye contact as I know that he likes. He looks straight into my eyes and murmurs soft things to me (gorgeous, perfect) as he rams his cock into the back of my throat again and again. My eyes are watering from the strain, but just as it is becoming hard to breathe, he pumps his cum down my throat. He's moaning hard with pleasure, satisfaction and relief. I swallow the warm liquid down and playfully show him my tongue.

"Good girl," he says approvingly, then he takes my hand and gently pulls me into standing position. He gives me a peck on the lips and moves his hands over my body, slightly more relaxed now that I've satisfied him once. He slips my bra straps off of my shoulders and undoes the clasp with one hand, letting the bra fall to the floor with an imperceptible thud. My breasts sit pert and neat on my chest, the nipples hard and standing to attention for him. Taking a tit in each hand, he reverently plays with them, smushing them together, then he lifts them one by one and puts them in his mouth, sucking and nibbling gently on each nibble. I moan with arousal.

"You like that, don't you?" he says.

"Yes, Sir," I sigh. He gives a little grunt. He likes me calling him Sir.

"You are a treasure," he says, moving his hand down my flat brown stomach and nudging my G string off. "My little treasure."

He eases his hand in between my legs. My pussy is warm and wet, waiting for him, needing him. I moan, louder this time, as he teases my clit. My ecstasy sparks something in him.

"Get on the bed," he says, playfully tapping me on the thigh. "Hands and knees."

I do as he says. I know exactly how he wants me. I go onto my hands and knees on the bed, facing towards my huge floor-to-ceiling windows that looks across to his resplendent palace. He always wants to start sex facing out towards his home. He's never told me why. It turns me on though, to look out at his palace as he fucks me. It serves to remind me that this man, who has everything he could ever want, the most powerful man in the whole nation- right now all he wants is me.

He's hard again. He slowly enters me from behind, making sure I feel every inch of his cock as he does so. I exhale as he starts to fuck me extravagantly, taking his time, enjoying every second of it. I look back; I see the graceful arch of my back, my perky ass sticking right up in the air. I see him, naked and sturdy, dominating the space around him. I look even more tiny compared to his big frame. He sees me looking and spanks my ass hard.

"Turn around," he orders, and I give a little moan, turning back to the window. I look out over his palace, gleaming creamy-white in the sunshine. Thinking of his power I start creaming on his cock. He sees it.

"You're enjoying this," he says.

"Yes, Sir," I breathe. He takes his cock out of my pussy and I give a small whimper of disappointment. He taps me on the shank.

"Arch your back up, I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

I give a moan of excitement, put my knees closer together, raise my ass in the air. He rams his cock into my little asshole and I gasp loudly. He's pounding now, getting excited.

In the run up to my twentieth birthday, my Synths had reported concerns that I was not progressing with my anal training. I had been trying to insert toys, but I struggled with the larger ones, and there had been murmurs that if I couldn't satisfy The Great Leader anally then all of my training would have gone to waste, and they would have to get a new girl and start from scratch.

A week before my birthday, however, I had a breakthrough and pushed a huge toy into my ass, and from that time forward I had no problem taking anything up there. The Synths congratulated me, and my twentieth birthday initiation ritual proceeded as normal.

The Great Leader was building towards a climax now, I could feel it. He thrust in and out until, with a great sigh of relief, he came deep up inside my ass. For a while he just kept cumming and cumming, filling me up with his fluid. Then he collapsed slightly over me, gripping tight onto my tiny waist.

"Good girl," he said, as he extracted his tender cock from my tight hole. I sat up, feeling his cum drip out of my ass and down my inner thigh.

"Come here," he said, laying back and holding out his arms to me. I nestled into them. He held a hand out and played idly with my tits.

"I needed that," he said, closing his eyes.

"Have you had a hard day?" I replied.

"Very hard."

He tilts my chin up and kisses me vigorously, then gazes into my face.

"You are the highlight of my day," he murmurs. "Every day."

"And you are mine," I beam back at him. He traces my full lips with one finger. It feels ticklish, and I giggle.

"Perfect," he whispered. He lays me gently down on the bed and sits up, rummaging around for his clothes. I go to help him, but he shakes his head sternly.

"Don't get up beauty, you've done more than enough," he said firmly. I lay back on my satin pillows, feeling warm, fulfilled and happy, his cum drying in the crevices of my upper thighs.

He dressed looking out of the window, across to his palace. When he was fully clothed, he bent over me on the bed and gave me one last peck on the lips.

"I'll see you again tomorrow, my perfect girl," he said softly.

"Goodbye, my Gracious Leader," I said, bowing my head slightly. He walked out of the room and I laid back with a blissful sigh. I heard the elevator doors closed, and almost immediately Maid walked into my room, punctual as ever.

"Here you are, dear," she said, placing a pint of ice water on the bedside table next to me. This was another ritual, a mandatory part of my existence. Drink plenty of water after sex so that I never contracted infections, then immediately wash my ass and pussy. Hygiene was of the utmost importance in my role.

"Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes," Maid told me, and I smiled. Perfect timing. I lay in bed and drank my water thinking only of my Great Leader.