Conditioning Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John whispers words that the pleasure burns deeper into Niki's subconscious. "You love obeying me. You love serving me. You love being my slave. Obeying me is your purpose in life."

Finally, he is left holding a limp, semi-conscious Niki in his arms. "Niki, don't fall asleep. I am not finished with you yet."

John lowers Niki to the floor. Her hands are still tied behind her back, so she ends up with her knees, shoulders and the side of her face on the floor and her ass in the air. Her limp form starts to collapse sideways to the floor. A sharp slap on each butt cheek brings her conscious mind back enough for her to stay in position.

John is almost painfully aroused now. He quickly moves up behind Niki and grabs her hips. He slams his erection all of the way into her. He pauses a moment to enjoy the sensation. "Niki, tell me who you are."

"Yes Master."

John begins urgently pounding in and out of Niki. She begins to recite the Truths that are already burned into her brain. She can only manage one word with each thrust. "I'm....your....slave....and....I....love....obeying....you....Master. I'm....your....slave....and....I....love....obeying....you....Master."

Just before he cums, John reaches around Niki's waist and furiously rubs her clit. When John blasts her cunt with semen, Niki has another mind-blowing orgasm. Her words become all rushed together. "I'mYourSlaveAndILoveObeyingYouMaster."

When John is finished, he lets go of Niki's hips and she collapses sideways to the floor. He unties her apron, which releases her hands. After cleaning himself with her apron, he drops it beside her.

Meanwhile, Niki continues to whisper. "I'm your slave and I love obeying you Master." She is unknowingly carving these words deeper and deeper into her brain's neural pathways, ensuring her a lifetime as John's obedient play-thing.