Condoms & No Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and we started kissing again. Moving with each other's bodies. Pushing all the way in, and she pulled herself all the way up. We established a great rhythm.

Next to us, my wife turned on her side and Trent got behind her. They started fucking on their sides. My wife right next to me, looking both incredibly turned on and saddened by what was happening.

I flipped Clarissa over and got into missionary. I continued the long slow strokes and passionately made out with her right next to my wife.

Eventually my wife got on top of Trent and I could tell she was about to cum. She started bucking up and down like crazy. Trent got a look of fear in his eyes. I could tell he was close. I was hoping my wife would notice. I waited for what seemed like an eternity.

Then she came. She rode it out by bouncing on Trent's dick like crazy. I noticed a lot of fluid was dripping out of her pussy as she bounced and then I realized, he wasn't close earlier...he had cum without announcing! It was semen that was pouring out of her! The first time any penis had ejaculated inside of her.

I was furious but turned on by everything that had happened. I looked at Clarissa, who was still smiling up at me with her big beautiful eyes. I bent down to her, and whispered in her ear, "Is it ok if I cum inside you?"

I don't think she knew that her husband had just cum inside Karina. I don't think she knew anything in that moment other than that she wanted it. She wanted us to complete this intimate act in this most intimate way possible.

"Yes. Please. I won't tell." Then she grabbed my butt and pulled me into her as much as possible.

"Please be careful!" My wife said from the side scared. She was off his dick now, but slowly stroking it. Since it was still hard and he never told her, she had no idea that he had cum inside her.

I knew, though. And I was about to unload myself without her knowing.

It didn't take long. The thought of finally getting to cum inside of a vagina after years of not being able to was too much. I had always assumed the next time would be with my wife when we were ready to make a baby. Little did I know it would be with another woman that was also trying to make a baby.

I tried to hold it off and enjoy those last few moments as much as I could. But eventually I couldn't take it. I started erupting inside of Clarissa with the most semen I've ever produced. Clarissa stayed true to her word of trying to hide it, so she helped hide it the best way she knew how -- by making out with me so I wouldn't scream my head off as I came. I tried making my movements seem as normal and fluid as possible.

As the orgasm subsided, Clarissa had an idea, she said "play along" then pulled me out and went down on me. I realized she was going to make it seem like I was coming in her mouth instead of her pussy. So I played along and faked an orgasm and she licked my dry.

We all sat there for a long time after being mostly silent. Everyone understanding that the consequences of this encounter could be extreme, especially Clarissa, Trent, and I. Not knowing how to proceed or what to do. If we should tell my wife. If this should just be the beginning. Or if it was the end.

12