Condos and Hot Tubs

Story Info
A new neighbor and his friend and a hot tub.
3.6k words
4.74
10.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shaping up to be another hot day, I thought, as I carried my coffee onto the patio.

It was my second year going "condo"..the last girlfriend was more than enough for me to retreat, sell the house and just cut myself off from my old circle of friends. At 52 years of age you'd think I'd have enough sense to leave a younger party girl alone, or at the least just fuck them a few times and leave. Oh, well. Shit happens.

So, not a big deal..after two failed marriages I knew the drill. Stand up from the rubble, brush yourself off and walk. Wounds heal over time.

I sipped my coffee and thought how to spend my weekend. Hit the gym, for sure..I had grown up proud of how good I looked lately. I let myself go with the crazy chick,  now I was in shape, dropped 2 pant sizes and my chest and arms were getting damn good, if I say so myself. 6'2" with broad shoulders and a hard midsection. Hard work pays off.

I was thinking what to do after the gym when I heard a truck around front. I walked through the patio door into my sparsely furnished apartment and walked out the front door. Moving truck..the unit next door was finally being occupied. That's nice. Hopefully this neighbor would be more friendly than the girl on the other side, she was a bit of stuck up ice queen..I nicknamed her "Elsa".

I was about to walk back inside when I heard, " Hi, neighbor!"

A young guy walked up to me, smiling broadly. Around 30, maybe 5'6", slight build, shaggy blonde hair, tanned skin. He was wearing bike shorts and a tank top. I was still in my sleep attire of a tank top and loose shorts, hey, we almost match.

I smiled back and held out my hand. "Well, hello back, neighbor, welcome to our little slice of paradise. I'm Ron, good to meetcha."

He shook my hand. "Thanks! I'm Jesse." He looked around. "This does look like a great place. Quiet and secluded."

I nodded. "It is indeed. You need some help moving in?"

Jesse shook his head. "Oh, no, the movers have it. I don't have a lot, I'm just trying to stay of their way."

"Well, if you need help unpacking later, just knock on the door, I'd be happy to help. I know how unpacking alone can be challenging. We can have a few welcome beers as we work."

He had a cute smile. "That would be great, Ron. I need to make sure they are putting my stuff in the right rooms.  Talk to you later!" Jesse walked away and I noticed two things..his very round ass..I mean better than most women's..and the slight feminine way he swayed as he moved. I waved at him across the yard and went back inside, not really think more of it.

Driving home from the gym, I noticed the moving truck was gone. That's good, looked like Jesse was moved in.

Inside I stood at my counter drinking a post workout shake..it was a good workout, my arms and chest felt nice and tight.

I wondered what to do next..maybe a soak in the hot tub?  The doorbell rang and I walked over.

Jesse was at the door..he smiled and then I noticed his eyes looking me up and down..I was wearing a tight tank and athletic shorts.

"Hey, Jesse. All moved in?"

"Oh, um, yeah..I was wondering if you were busy? I had a big screen tv I wanted to mount and I just don't have anyone to help." It was cute to watch him almost appear as a weak little girl..my suspicions about him was right.

A little bit about me that I carefully omitted in my beginning of this story..I love fucking twinks and femboys. There is something about a submissive guy at my feet looking up and begging makes my cock hard as tempered steel. My first two marriages collapsed because the first wife caught me balls deep inside a skinny coffee barista at our house. The second one ended when that wife saw pics of her gay "BFF" since high school sucking my thick cock. He was also wearing her lingerie at the time. The last girlfriend was a mess..I just started bringing cute guys home and having my way in the spare bedroom whenever I wanted, because I was tired of her shit. I wanted her to know that they were better at pleasing me than she ever was and made sure to inform her of that fact every chance I had.

Hey, I never claimed to be a saint. I just like what I like.

I grinned at Jessie. "Sure thing. Come on in while I grab my tools."

He walked in and looked around. I opened the closet door and grabbed what I needed.

"This is what I expected your place to look like" he said.

"Oh, yeah?" I looked around my living room..just a couch, a recliner, a big screen tv and some game consoles. Not many pictures on the wall, a bookcase filled with historical war books and crime novels by James Ellroy, Elmore Leonard, John D. McDonald, etc.

He nodded. "You live simple.. just what you need."

I smiled. "I try not to get tied down with things I don't find necessary for my life. It works for me."

Jesse almost blushed. "It's very...manly."

"Why, thank you. Come on, let's get that tv up on your wall."

Forty-five minutes and one beer later, the tv was safely on Jesse's wall.

"There," I stood back and admired the results. I handed him my empty bottle. It was a pure dominant move, subtle but he caught up on it. I noticed the smile on his face.

"Would you like another?"

"Water would be fine, if you don't mind."

Jesse nodded and walked into the kitchen. I looked around the living room..tasteful pieces of furniture, a big oversized couch that was chosen for aesthetics and comfort. Boxes stacked, but not that many. He returned with a bottle of water and another glass of wine for himself.

"Please, have a seat, you don't have to leave right away, do you?"

"Don't mind if I do," I sprawled on the couch, outstretched my arms on the back, my legs ride, just relaxing. Jesse sat on the other end, he tucked his legs under him.

He sipped his wine. "So, Ron, what do you do?"

"Systems engineer..mainly configure vendor programs for clients."

"That sounds interesting."

I sipped my water. "I would have said boring. Its a living..until I can retire in about 15 years, anyway."

He giggled. I felt his eyes on me..I followed his gaze to my shorts. My cock was slightly outlined in my shorts..and the way I was sitting was probably helping.

"How about you?"

"Oh, uh," a little flustered. I was definitely having an effect on him..and knowing that made my manhood swell a bit. "I do video editing for learning courses..you know, like the videos they show in Human resources?"

"Oh, yeah, right..that's better than my job, at least you have some degree of creativity in your job." He was staring again..I was semi hard and the outline more pronounced. I shifted a little..fuck it, give him a show.

"Are you busy tonight?" He blurted it out, a little too quick.

"Free as a bird," I grinned and resisted the urge to wink.

He blushed a little. "I..wanted to thank you for your help and especially making me feel at home here. I have a friend coming over for dinner and I would love if you'd join us." His inflections were more feminine and he seemed more relaxed.

"Absolutely. Give me the time and I'll be here."

He beamed. "Around 6?"

I stood up, he followed my lead. I towered over him. "Great, I'll see you then."

He led me to the front door, two stack of boxes were close together in the path way. Ever so slightly, squeezing through, that round ass pressed against my crotch. We said goodbyes and I walked over to my home, replaying that little moment in my head.

I swore I heard him moan, very softly.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, I went out to the store to pick up a few things, came home and showered. Shaved my head and trimmed my white goatee. My body was nice and tanned from the beach trip earlier in the month. I had to say, I looked good for a guy in his 50s.

I threw on some khaki cargo shorts and a polo style shirt. Boat style loafers completed the ensemble. I decided to go commando that night..let the monster roam.

I grabbed the bottle of wine from the fridge and headed over to Jesse's.

I walked over to Jesse's and rang the doorbell.

He opened the door; it was obvious he got over his initial nervousness. He wore a tight red mid-driff tank top, showing off a flat stomach. He had on a short, tight pair of denim cut offs, showcasing his toned and smooth legs. His smile was perfect.

"I'm so glad you made it!" He gestured me to enter.

I walked in..the boxes were gone, the room looked very well decorated.

"You were busy. Oh, here." I handed him the bottle of wine.

His eyes widened, one hand went to his chest. "Oh, my God, how did you know this was my favorite?"

"I noticed the bottle when you poured yourself a glass earlier..I try to notice the little details. "

Jesse touched my arm and said, "It was a wonderfully sweet gesture. Please, have a seat, I'm finishing up dinner..I hope spaghetti is okay, just simple."

"Sounds perfect," I said as I sat down on the sofa as Jesse walked into the kitchen..that ass looked almost dangerous.

The doorbell chimed. Jesse called from the kitchen. "That would be my friend Dylan. Could you grab the door?"

"Sure thing." I walked to the door and opened it. Another pleasant surprise. About 5'6", black hair, longish, lip gloss on full lips. Dressed in a tight t shirt and tight black jeans.

He looked me up and down, smiling. "You must be Ron."

"And you must be Dylan. Good to meet you." I gave him a wide berth in the doorway..Dylan made a conscious effort to walk close as he passed by anyway, this very hungry look on his face.

"Hi, Dylan!" Jesse called from the kitchen. "Dinner is about ready, both of you make yourself at home!"

I sat on the sofa, leaned back my arms resting on the back. Dylan padded over to the couch and sat about an arms length away, settling in, his eyes never leaving me.

He then looked around the room. "This is very nice. I like the layout."

"Yeah, they all look the same, but I like the design."

Dylan leaned back, his hand propping up his head. "Oh, thats right, Jesse said you were his neighbor. It was awful gallant of you to help him today."

I shrugged. "It was nothing. Good neighbors help each other."

He smiled..almost devilish smirk. "So modest as we well. Are you single?"

I laughed and Jesse appeared. "Taa dah! Dinner is served!"

Dinner was delicious and the company was perfect. Dylan, as I learned, worked in IT for the same company Jesse worked at, so we had that in common. But work talk didn't dominate the dinner conversation, and I watched them interact..Jesse seemed more open around Dylan, his flamboyant side more free in a comfortable zine. They laughed, giggled and seemed like two old friends.

Jesse got up and began clearing the table.

"Oh, let me help you," I stood up and began taking the plates and utensils to the sink.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Jesse protested.

"It's the least I could do." I smiled at him and continued.

Dylan sipped his wine. "Gallant. I called it." He giggled and his eyes locked on mine.

I grinned and Jesse and I finished the dishes..I made sure to get a little closer than needed to him in the sink area, and he caught it..he made sure his tight ass brushed against my crotch at every chance,or his hand on my arm. I looked over at Dylan. He had the wine glass to his lips, smiling as he peered at us over the rim of the glass.

We retired to the living room. I sat in the middle of the couch, while the other two sat on each side of me, even though there was a loveseat and chair. I did my usual..I sat comfortably as we chatted. I finished my second beer and switched to water.

"Are you not a drinker?" Dylan asked, as his hand slowly moved over to my leg.

I shook my head. "I used to be. But it's not in my plan, now. I try to keep in control. I spent the last year trying to get back in shape. I go the gym, I watch what I eat.."

Dylan almost squealed. "Now I know where I've seen you! Do you go to the gym over near the Forest mall?"

"Yeah, I do."

He looked over at Jesse. "You remember the guy I told you about about 6 months ago?"

"Oh, my God, yes! Do you mean.."

They both laughed and Jesse touched my arm.

I grinned and looked at them quizzically. "Am I missing something.."

Dylan looked me up and down and smiled.

Jesse said, "Oh, it might be embarrassing,"

I smiled. "Try me."

He blushed a little. "Ok, so Dylan calls me up and says he saw this..um..hot Daddy bear at the gym and he couldn't keep his eyes off."

Dylan brought his wine glass to his lips very slowly, savoring the moment.

I locked eyes with him. "You. You've lost weight..I thought you looked hot then, now you look incendiary. "

I grinned. "I'm flattered." I said.

Jesse mock pouted. "I did cook the dinner, you know," before laughing. I laughed with him, my hand touching his bare leg briefly. He almost moaned.

Dylan sighed, "So, now what? Parlor games."

"I can do better than that..grab your drinks, let's go relax in my hot tub."

They said they would be over in about 10 minutes. I told them to just come around back.

I walked over to my place, grabbed a couple of waters out of the fridge. I took a couple of towels from the linen closet and thought about a swimsuit..nah, fuck it.

I walked out onto the patio and stripped naked. I eased myself into the tub..ahh. Felt so good.

I leaned back into the tub and heard voices behind me. Dylan and Jesse, carrying wine and glasses, wearing white robes.

"Looks so inviting," Jesse cooed.

I grinned. "Come on in."

They removed their robes. Both were nude. I studied their frames as they moved. Jesse was softer and was smooth all over..and a round bubble ass which jiggled slightly as he walked.

Dylan was more cut, abs and toned, but another round ass, no doubt from squats at the gym.

Ron, you hit the fucking jackpot.

They slid into the tub, one on each side.

"Mmmmmm," Jesse moaned as he moved into me closer.

"You two had the same idea I did, going Au Naturale."

Dylan moved right into me. A devilish smirk. "Oh, really?" His hand moved under the water, up my leg, inside of my thigh, finding my very hard cock. Eyes wide..I was fairly average length, but very thick when aroused. "Oh, my." He giggled.

Jesse said, "Let me see," and his fingers moved down my hairy chest, over my stomach. His eyes locked on mine. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply. He moaned in my mouth as his fingers wrapped around my engorged member.

"Ahem," Dylan mocked. "You do have another guest.."

I broke the kiss with Jesse. "Of course..how rude of me."

I grabbed him and pulled his body right into me. He almost squealed. My lips on his, tongue probing, my fingers working down his back, finding his ass, running them through the crack.

Jesse kissing and biting my nipples, his hand stroking my shaft in the water, as Dylan's fingers cradled and massaged my swollen balls.

I pulled them both into me. "Let's take this inside."

I stepped out of tub and pointed at the towels.

"Grab a towel and dry me off, you two."

They both smiled. They were the submissive type..I caught that right away.

Dylan ran the towel over my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs. Jesse ran it over my chest and arms..stopping to stand on his tip toes to kiss me.

I was in heaven.

I beckoned them to follow me, which they did without a hint of hesitation.

Into my house, into my bedroom. I laid on my back on big king bed, my hard cock a flag pole at this point. They stood at the end of the bed. Jesse licked his lips.

I put hands behind my head. "My cock isn't going to suck itself, is it?"

They both crawled on the bed, between my legs. Dylan licked the head and took the initiative..his mouth sliding over it. Jesse looked up with something like devotion as he began sucking and licking my balls.

Fuck..so good.

I moaned. "This would have made a great porn movie."

Dylan's mouth popped off my fat head. "Your phone is right there on the night stand, go for it stud." Jesse giggled as his tongue worked my thick shaft.

Fuck yes.

I snatched my phone and began recording an epic porn clip..two sexy twinks devouring my manhood, as they paused to kiss each other. Looking up into the camera, Jesse asked, "Are we doing a good job Daddy?" Perfect way to end the clip.

I put the phone back on the night stand and opened a drawer..I tossed the lube on the bed.

Dylan gave me that sideways smirk. They both slathered my throbbing cock. I got up and pull them to me. Their hands running all over my body, we kissed, we embraced, I wanted to fuck them both.

I lightly grabbed Jesse by the throat. I licked his ear. I hissed, "On your knees, ass up, now."

He was a good boy..that beautiful round ass all mine. I laid my cock on it..what a beautiful sight.

I grabbed Dylan and kissed him. He held my cock and guided it into the hungry ass of his friend.

"Ooooohhhh"..Jesse moaned as I pushed the throbbing head into him. I licked Dylan's bottom lip..he swooned.

"Taste him as he tastes you, baby." I said..that devil smirk came back.

Dylan crawled under Jesse, I could hear me beginning to suck him. Jesse was slurping hungrily on Dylan.

I grabbed that exquisite ass. I began pumping with long rhythmic strokes. Jesse moaned..loud. I was hitting that right spot. I began thrusting harder and faster and I felt him stiffen.

"Fuck, Daddy!" He almost screamed the words..his ass gripped my cock and I knew he was cumming. Dylan was slurping and moaning below me, taking every drop.

I ran my hands down his back. He just murmured, "Oh my god" over and over.

I eased out. Jesse slid onto his back, his legs trembling. Dylan jumped into my arms and we kissed..I could taste Jesse on him.

"My turn," he said wrapping his arms around my neck.

I pushed him down on his back..his eyes lit up as I spread his legs and slide inside him.

Dylan wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my back as we fucked face to face. He kissed me, sucking on my tongue as I began pumping deep.

Jesse crawled over and ran his hands over Dylan's body, gripping his hard cock stroking it as my thickness throbbed inside his tight ass.

"Oh, fuck, that's..FUCK!"

His ass was gripping my cock with every stroke I made..I was having a hard time keeping back.

He grabbed me tight. "Fucking cum inside me..oh GOD"

He came, his seed coating his stomach and chest. It was too, too much.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I roared, letting go, spurting deep inside him, hot jets of cum coating his insides. He kissed my neck as I collapsed on top of him. Jesse said, "Aww, I wanted that."

I leaned up and kissed him tenderly. "You will, I promise,baby."

We all laid back on the bed..my two new friends on both sides of me, cuddling up. We fell asleep.

Early in the morning I felt a movement on the bed..I looked over, Jesse was sound asleep, Dylan was up.

Bleary-eyed, I whispered, "Hey, you okay?"

He walked over and kissed me. "Yeah, I have an early appointment." I kissed him back.

He ran his fingers over my chest, my stomach, down to my cock. He sighed softly. "You have such a beautiful cock."

We kissed again. He said, "Get my number from Jesse..we should workout together." He smiled that smile of his and quietly left the room.

I rolled next to Jesse and wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sight of Jesse between my legs, licking and sucking my morning wood.

I smiled and ran my hand over his head.

He kissed the head..then slapped it on his tongue.

"You owe me a breeding, Daddy, and I mean to collect." He smiled and continued to savor my taste.

The morning light broke through the bedroom window. It was going to be another hot day, in more ways than one.