Condos Breathtaking View is Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That said, you

do look a little more comfortable now. I guess we better get on with the task at hand. First, we can decide on the dress code for the tour, you can get whatever you have to put on. But I need to take at least some of this suit off, it is hot."

It kind of let me hold the ball, but I did not want to sound like I was coming on, even though it crossed my mind. He did not mention a thing about my oversize breasts, or anything that could be taken as lewd or as a sexual innuendo. I think he was just being open to the customs he is used to. I was hoping that this prospective tenant would be hot enough to get me in the mood to masturbate later, his statement made me think he might want the same thing I do. I was trying to think of a way to suggest he joined me nude.

I had to come to terms with the fact he did make me feel much more comfortable than I would have ever thought I could be nude in front of a total stranger. He finally did back up and give me some space, but maybe it was so he could see more of me. I was more comfortable, and the heat of my embarrassment started to subside. I had to just deal with the fact that the attention he was giving me, was because of my nudity.

Just like my reflex was to try to hide my breasts with my small hands, my feeling now was then to drop them. I mean it was stupid, my breasts are my body's main feature. Once he stepped back he had the view of all of me, all I was hiding with my hands was my nipples anyway. I could not help but get a rush knowing he now had a clear view of all of me, including my bald pussy. I thought in a way it would only be fair for him to join me this way. How was I going to suggest this without letting him know how much I would like that?

I went for it, and tried calmly to suggest it, "This may sound strange, but since you are the guest here, I am willing to bow to your more open customs. You would not offend me if you joined me this way for the condo tour. It sounds to me like I have been deprived of spending time nude with a male longer than you, and it's not my doing."

"I think I would like that, but let's admit that it is because we miss feelings that we can't deny are somewhat sexual. I have not had them, or this urge since I was home and nude with my wife. But I just want you to know that penis arousal on this male would be possible, well to be honest likely."

"Well you have not been too forward, and I concur that I miss those feelings I have not had since I was first married. I am nude with my husband far less than back then, and it is not my doing. I too miss that feeling of having to try to control my arousal. Seeing a nude stranger as hot as you get an erection from seeing my nude body would have to be good for my self-esteem."

I think we were both sending out signals to each other, mine had to be more than send a signal I wanted to see some hard cock. I had to face it, in my head I wanted him to jump me. My mind was busy coming up with more fantasy stuff about what could happen if this hunk of a man joined me nude, and with a possible boner. He was just so charming and relaxed about seeing me, and how could I not give him an option that would be to my benefit? Even if he has more willpower than I do, just seeing a new hard cock would make for a more enjoyable masturbation session later.

I could feel a chill go through me just imagining spending time with a strange man nude. I had not felt that feeling since college, and Jim brought his friend over. It was the last time I had been naked with a stranger.

He did not answer, instead excused himself to go to the loo, then realized he was in the States and changed that to the bathroom. I was so nervous yet excited about the possibility of him shedding his clothes and joining me. I wondered if he did not commit right away because he did not want to sound anxious either. I was left not sure if I should put something on, or wait to see how he appears when he was done in there. It seemed like he had been gone a long time, and I pictured him jerking off as that delay, but my sense of time was paused from the shock, making two minutes seem more like five.

When he appeared at the door, Oh what a sight! Such a fit male body to go with his looks and charm, I had to look surprised. He looked a little rattled, but yet still seemed pretty composed being naked with me. My shock was on the same level as when I first realized he was clothed, and only I was nude.

I knew he was handsome in that Scandinavian way, with blond hair, etc.. I already knew all that, but he was built well too, more muscular than Jim. He, much like myself, has an oversized feature, but he was down below, yes, he was hung. I was aware that a large mostly flaccid penis does not necessarily mean it gets even bigger when hard, but he did not have to get much bigger. He was showing at least 7 inches, if he got another inch when hard that would be huge to me. My nipples got hard thinking about it, and I had feelings I had not had in years go through my body. They were like the ones you get when you're young, and first get nude with a boyfriend. But that is usually specifically for sexual reasons. We were claiming this was just for comfort during a condo showing, right?

In his case, he seemed to be almost as relaxed as when he was dressed. But I did notice his penis seemed to be going from hanging straight down to having an arch in it, the sign of an erection in progress. I can't say that seeing that large of cock as it began to react did not make me feel wet down there. It was a good thing I was only weeks without, and not months like he had been.

I set out then to show the condo au natural, still uneasy, as what I was doing was unbelievable. But admit I was excited to be doing something Jim would think was so wrong. Lars continued his efforts to make me feel like it was not that unusual being this way as strangers.

I loved what I saw, and did not want him to leave too soon. The longer he was here, the longer I got to admire such a beautiful man. I stalled by showing him every nook and cranny in the place. I killed time by explaining how the appliances worked, as I was aware from home shows I have watched that some American ones have different features, theirs are mostly just smaller in size. A lot of appliances like their fridges operate more like ones in an RV, a different type of cooling system. He asked some questions I knew he knew the answer to, I wondered if he was having any sexual thoughts like I was.

I wanted to make casual contact just as a test, but did not have many opportunities. I did eventually get to make some boob-to-arm contact, and he seemed to like it. Then, not sure if it was on purpose that he countered by doing something to cause his partially aroused penis to press against my upper thigh. Unlike my brief touch, he held that position as he asked questions, and I swear I could feel his penis getting stiffer, the arch was getting less profound and his shaft looked to be getting thicker and straighter, on its way to standing straight out I thought.

Now things were getting crazy, I thought, how should I react to a full erection? What would he say about it? I could not take my eyes off of it and did not try to hide it. I think my attention was making it continue to grow. The thought of interacting with it gave me a chill on such a warm day. I wanted more contact with it. I knew it was wrong but what the mind wants, it wants.

I offered him something to drink, and he accepted and I went to the fridge to get to cold beers. I gave him what I thought was my best view and walked to seduce a man. I wanted to see if it still worked. When I got back he was trying to hide his boner with a pillow. I sat down and acknowledged that I had seen it, I told him not to worry about it, I have seen hard cocks before. In truth, never one that big. As we drank the beers it was obvious that we both wanted to touch ourselves, or better yet each other. His erection was showing no signs of going away. He finally had to acknowledge that fact.

"I am sorry, but I am not surprised I got this hard, I have been away from home, and your body is just fabulous. Sitting here watching that fine-ass wiggle as you got our drinks contributed to it. Maybe we shouldn't push our luck or resistance. So If you are willing to rent to me, I have seen enough of the condo, and I am ready to commit. I however could never get tired of looking at my new landlord. I noticed an unopened bottle of wine in the fridge, I will reimburse you the cost if you will have a glass with me to celebrate, and seal the deal. It's a little early in the day, but I just feel like celebrating. I have been looking for a furnished place for weeks. I did not want the hassle of having to purchase or rent furniture. To find one that I could rent from a landlord so charming, attractive, and sexy as well. A landlord who has given me an unexpected erection. I guess it is what you Yanks call, (A Cherry on Top)."

I am not often a wine drinker, it makes me too giddy, but I was already feeling that way from just being naked with a hunk like Lars. I still could not take my eyes off his erect cock, and his acknowledging it allowed me to check it out even more. I got more giddy and gained courage after the second glass. At that point we did not care anymore about the lease, we almost forgot to have him sign it.

We left the table and moved to the living area. We had a couple of chairs in there, so we sat facing each other. It was clear we were thinking similar things, ones we should not have been. I spread my legs a little for him, his cock was almost standing up at that point. Then the alcohol and my arousal took over, and I lost control. As I let my finger go in my pussy crack, but did not penetrate it. I spoke, "I have a confession too, you caught me nude because you caught me asleep

after a self-pleasure session, I feel the need for another."

He at this point quit trying to hide his excited manhood, and I could see the knob of his penis that was starting to look like a third leg, as it was about halfway down to his knee. The thickness of his shaft was more visible as were his balls as well. It was clear to me his sex wanted attention, and so did mine. I had already given him a hint, it was time to make my feeling clearer, so I slid a second finger in and said.

"I can see you like the view, I like the one I am getting too, I have an undeniable urge to please myself right now, but not alone."

That was all it took, he did not answer with words, they weren't needed, the action was. He replied by grabbing his big cock, and started stroking it. It was game on from then on. His eyes were all over me, and his hands were all over his sex. I used my other hand to play with my breasts as I fingered myself. He had a hand under his balls as he worked his knob and shaft. My god, he was huge! I had never been that wet without peeing myself, then I knew then that both my mind and body were telling me that it was demanding some relief.

We talked a little as we played, I guess we were laying some groundwork for what we wanted to happen. We admitted we both were missing our spouses, but mostly missing the sexual part of our relationships. It was not like he was a guy that complains about his wife to try to get a pity fuck. He did not blame her, if anybody was trying for a pity fuck it was me. I brought up how long Jim had been gone, and how much I have had to resort to what we were doing. I even added some weeks to his away time.

We were busy, only freeing up a hand to drink some more wine. We had both gotten ourselves inebriated and so fucking horny from the show we were giving each other. I was a little worried he would cum and that would be enough for him.

We both made a couple of trips to the bathroom to get rid of some wine. I went once just to look at myself in the mirror, and talk to myself.

I said things to myself, like, "Well Laura, you're turned on, he likes your tits, you like his big cock and would like to have it inside you."

I answered, "You can do more Laura, you can even fuck him, it could be a one-time thing and not as bad as having an affair. You would be helping him too, it would hold you both over until you see your spouses again."

I was gone a long time, and he made a trip after I got back, he slowed down his action, but did not lose any of his erection. When he stood to go take his turn, his cock was sticking straight out on the way there, and back. He walked over in front of me, and from what he said, I think he talked with himself too. He just walked over and leveled with me as he stroked himself slowly.

"I am sorry Laura, I am so worked up, that I started to jerk off in the loo to try to get rid of this erection. It did not help, if anything it just got harder. I got to get off to have any chance of getting rid of it, and it's obvious you need to get off too. Should we just get serious about getting ourselves off? Or should I leave and not risk us doing something we will regret?"

I had to speak, I did not want him to go to the point where if he tried to, he would probably have to pull his leg loose from me holding it. I was willing to do a lot of things, like let him jerk off a load on me, but I wanted to be fucked, so I spoke.

"Well, I think we past a point of turning back. You pointed out that nudity is not always looked at as a prelude to sex. Well since the mid-80s and on, hand jobs, and even blow jobs have not been tied so much to cheating on your spouse in the States. I guess you can say it is an unspoken loophole I am willing to explore. Enough of this kid's stuff, let me get a mouthful of the biggest cock I can even remember seeing."

He surrendered and stepped forward, let go of his cock, and his knob was right there in front of my face. He slowly moved it even closer, enough that I could reach his knob with my tongue.

I didn't but I took his cock in both hands and said, "You realize how awesome and irresistible an exposed cock the size of yours, is to a horny woman. If I passed on sucking it, I would never forgive myself."

His reply was, "I guess I showed my hand with that move, but your big breasts and the rest of your hot body have me in your control. Just realize that if you put it in your mouth, things would likely go further than just oral contact. It would not have to be intercourse, but I don't think I could leave here without at least fucking the nicest breasts I have ever seen."

That was what I wanted to hear, so I did take his cock in my mouth. The ice was broken.

The blow job was the start of a long session for the two of us. Guys think they have a corner on the need for sexual pleasure. I wanted to suck cock and eventually get fucked, and started with the first. The next thing I knew I was holding his butt cheeks tightly, as I sucked the thickest, longest cock I ever had in my mouth before. I have to say it took a liking to my licking, it was staying so hard, so I kept on. I could only take about a third of it without getting into a position where I could open my throat to try to take his big knob there. Then I knew I could not take it all, it would be halfway to my stomach if it was even possible.

I loved sucking it, and he smelled so good, it was not a cologne smell, it was the smell and man get when he is just starting to perspire. So I let go of his ass so I could lift it to lick the underside. I found one of his sensitive spots when I licked the back side of his lower shaft. I could feel his body tremor when I worked that spot. I could not do it forever and moved down to suck his balls. I have heard that no two pussies are alike, but it is something guys say. To me, no two male sex organs are the same either. In Lars's case, he had the tightest nut sack I ever seen under a cock. It was firm, and I loved sucking on both of his sweaty balls at the same time. I loved this kind of spontaneous sex with a stranger, and he did not mind it either.

We ended up on the floor. Once I let go of his cock, I hoped he would go for my pussy. But he didn't, I should have not been surprised. I ended up holding my breasts together as he slid his big cock still slick with my saliva, and he fucked them with it. It was a place that every man that I ever got carnal with had wanted to go, and those I let would spend some time there. How could I expect any different reaction from him? I was missing it, Jim had lost some of his interest in them, and I missed having a cock between them.

He pumped them hard, and it was there that I got my first strange cumshot since I had been married. He was going at it when he came. His cock was so big, it was sticking out the top of my cleavage on the in-strokes, almost hitting my chin. I love seeing a guy's Oh Face as he cums on or in me. His cum shot out continuously until it felt like it covered my face. Yes, his cock was so big I ended up getting a facial from a tit fuck, that was new for me.

I was not going to let it pass that it was his turn to be between my legs. So as he lay there on his back recovering from his "O", I straddled him and lowered my pussy to his mouth. I found his tongue to be extra long, just like his penis. When he tongue fucked me I realized that I had dicks in there back in the day that did not feel that good.

I could not keep quiet anymore, "My God! You are in there deep with your tongue!"

Everything I was feeling was good, I filtered out guilt, regret, and most of the worry of taking things all the way and fucking him. I had to have that cock in my pussy before I let him leave the apartment. His pussy eating skills were above average, but mostly because of his long tongue, and I had tremendous "O". But I wanted fucked!

He was more than ready to fuck, there were no limitations anymore.

He said, "I feel I should leave this up to you if you want to continue, but I hope you do."

The inner slut in me came out as I answered him, I missed that part of me. I replied by grabbing my ankles and pulling them up to my head to present my quivering pussy hole to him. I don't remember the last time I saw it bubbling with my juices with Jim, or even having Jim taking time to look at it like he did.

I was saying by my actions that this is what you would miss if we stopped. He responded by placing his big knob against my hole. Despite having already sucked, and been tit fucked with his cock, it looked so much bigger now. It was a whole different thing looking at the length of it, and realizing how far it could reach inside me. When I looked at that big knob, I wondered if it would even fit, but realizing how good it would feel once it was going in and out of me. It made me tremble as just the tip of it touched. I was a little reluctant, but my opening wasn't, it was almost like I could feel it excreting more of my juices to get ready. I couldn't remember having that big of a reaction to the thought and feeling of a new cock preparing to enter me, but I don't think I ever needed fucked as much as I did then.

We locked eyes as he so tenderly pushed, and breached my opening. I shifted my eyes back down to see his huge knob disappear inside me. I could feel my opening seem to clamp down on it, a feeling I had not had in years. I was ready to ask him to take it easy at first, but I did not have to, he gave me just a little more each stroke until I begged him for it all. I still was not convinced it would fit but figured there was only one way to find out.

"Oh Fuck Lars, you have released the slut in me that has been just waiting for a cock as big as yours. I am ready now, it is time to give it all to me, and hard. I continued to give him instructions between moans until he was finally pounding me. I found

I had room for it, as I could feel his tight nut sack hit my ass. We went at it for a while, with each stroke taking me closer to a penis-induced orgasm, something I had not had for a long time and missed. It was rare for Jim to even try for one anymore. I felt the first signs of it, I was getting lightheaded like I do if I pass out, and then I felt my eyes go back to my head as I made my visit to sexual heaven.