Condos Breathtaking View is Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers

It must have looked wild to him, maybe even scared him, as he stopped stroking as I recovered.

"He said, are you OK my sweet?"

I guess I might have taken that as a bullshit line, but with his dick still deep inside me, I didn't care if it was. My only thought then was that I did not want this feeling of bliss to end, ever!

"I am fine, but I am not done, not by a long shot, make me your cumslut, don't stop fucking me until you are done and that monster of a cock of yours fills my void."

He was not done either, and the more he pounded me, the more I wanted it. I had my arms and legs wrapped around the finest specimen of a male I had ever seen and was holding him tightly enjoying every stroke when he went off. I felt every spurt of cum as it hit my walls, it seemed to go on forever, I couldn't believe he had that much cum left to give me after that first shot.

He did not roll over on his back like Jim would have, he stayed right there as we watched the pie he made form on my pussy. He did something I had never done, or even seen in a video. He stuck that big tongue of his in the middle of the pie, not to eat it, it was to take the tip of it and lick my sensitive clit until I got off a second time. That was new, and produced an "O" I felt I would remember forever. It felt like my whole body was aglow.

So that was only the first time we fuck right there on the floor, we did not want to waste time moving to somewhere else I guess. I think we both had that same feeling of wanting to go again as soon as possible.

"Oh Lars, that felt so good, I can't believe I let you cum in me, well I guess in truth, I begged you to. No one I have been with was willing to stick their tongue through their pie to get me off again, it is so new having someone that was that determined to get me off. If this is the only time, and I hope it isn't, that you use your big tongue to lick my cum covered clit to get me off, it will be a highlight to remember."

Well it was not even the only time that day, we were not done, we rested a while. I gave him another sexy walk to get our drinks so we could drink some more.

Once we rested, I climbed on and was sitting on his legs as he laid back and I handled his cock. I realized it was the first one that I could notice the weight of it. I had to use one hand to hold both his scrotum and the base of his shaft, and then still had 7'' of shaft and knob left to jerk off for him. He took over so I could join him by fingering myself, my pussy still lubed with our juices. I just loved watching him jerk off for me again. Some guys won't do it, I have only seen Jim masturbate a few times when I have caught him, and I love it. This mutual masturbating until we couldn't resist fucking again was even more new for me. I climbed on this time, rested my pussy on his knob. I first took time to look down at this gorgeous hunk of a man, felt so tiny on top of him.

Feeling his cock enter me felt just as good as it did the first time. I did not want to give up the position, and I did most of the work on that fuck. Sometimes a woman wants to be in charge of a fuck. I rarely get to do that with my macho husband Jim. I kind of wished he could see me on top of such a hunk, but know better. The days of him enjoying watching me fuck another man are over.

We could not get enough of each other, mostly taking turns orally after that, this time he ate his pie as I cleaned our combined juices off his cock. We had to take another break after that, and we were laying back still on the floor with our backs against the sofa.

I was, well we both were covered in sweat and cum from that session. I fell in love, that happens when you have been deprived and finally get a good fucking. I was mature enough to know it was an in-the-moment feeling, but I wanted to do something two people in love would do. So I took him to the bathroom, and we showered together. I felt like a newlywed as he thoroughly washed my breasts. When my turn came I went to my favorite spot, there was less room to move around in there after I got done with his junk.

We dried each other taking time to kiss each other in each place we dried. This was starting to feel like more than just lust from sexual depravity, but I for one was happy lady that it was. I was not getting that part of making love with my husband anymore. This was not over, neither of us wanted to dress in even a robe or towel, and we did not want to lose the view or feeling of the nudity.

He followed me to the kitchen, I had gone to fetch us another glass of the chilled wine that got us where we were. He held me from behind as I made a cheese and cracker plate to have with some more wine, when I finished it I turned around to him and we made out like newlyweds. His boner was back again so I knew I was in for more fucking soon.

First, he carried the tray back and sat it between us, I could not help but wonder what the two of us looked like sitting there. I was sitting with the finest specimen of a man I had ever been with. He was maintaining his erection from just being there with me, so I must have looked pretty sexy to him as well. I was feeling fresh and could not wait to get back to it.

I felt good, but knew I was going to have some sore nipples, and he was going to have some tender testes too. I never enjoyed sucking a guy's balls as much as I did him, and I was not exactly tender when I got worked up.

We talked a little, but only to fill some time as we rested. We both stated how much we needed it, probably to help deal with any guilt we had. I didn't yet, but figured I would later. He must have felt the same way as he made a token attempt to give me an out.

He said, "I know I should leave because I can't wait to have you again. But if you want me to I will."

"I almost hid your clothes in case you wanted to leave. So what does that tell you? I can't get enough of you."

Even with the shower I was starting to feel warm again, the ceiling fan was just blowing the warm air that had built up in the room. We could see the sun was setting, and I had the urge to fuck out on the balcony. I opened up my legs again to prepare him for my suggestion. I can't say he was making any effort to not look. His fixation on it was what caused the stiffening of his shaft yet again. I went for the kill, lifted my legs on the chair, and used my hands to open my hole for him.

"This is not the everyday me, the slut in me that has not been in control for too long wants you in here. My pussy just might have a little brain like a man's penis does, and that brain would love the extra thrill of doing it out on the balcony as the sun finishes setting.

Words were not needed at that point, he followed me there, and I pointed to the lounger. The next thing I knew I was sucking his balls and cock again as he leaned over the railing. Once I had it back to its hard state again, he lifted me from my knees and leaned me over the railing. It was great watching the sunset as he fucked me that last time, right there in the open air. Thinking back, having my big breasts hanging over the rail would have been quite a sight for anyone looking. I don't care having his big dick inside me again as the cool breeze caressed my breasts was worth it.

We were not done, the balcony was probably the most daring place we fucked. I don't remember being able to contain my vocal response, if we weren't seen, we still may have been heard by other residents. You can't keep quiet when you are fucked by a dick that big, nor could he when I was sucking his balls.

We moved back inside for more. If someone had told me that I would spend 12 hours showing a rental while nude, and much of that on my back, or top riding the prospective tenant. I would have called them crazy of course. But Lars and I woke up that next morning in the master bed, and without any words spoken I sucked that big cock one last time. Lars wanted to fuck my tits one last time too, but he had to leave to have a Facetime with his wife from his hotel.

Not a lot was said that morning at all, the only thing close to a discussion about what we did was triggered by Lars with a one-word question.

"Guilt?"

"Yes, but a woman my age has needs, and I know my regret if I passed on that wonderful experience with you would exceed any guilt."

"I have to agree. My wife has brought up the possibility of us opening up our marriage on these longer trips. She is a wild woman sexually like you, and I like your husband have been the hesitant one to share her. It is not fair to her, think if it comes up again, I am going to reconsider with some terms. I think our sharing the details of our video sex sessions would be number one. She deserves the option more than me, she is stuck at home.

The only business left to do was to arrange a transfer of his rent from his bank to ours. I told him since we were both a little worn for wear, that I would pick up next month's rent personally and make long-term arrangements for the rent then.

I was optimistic that as long as he and I were left without a sexual partner, that we could be fuck buddies. I hoped he felt the same.

inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers