All Comments on 'Confectioners Sugar'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thinking about baseball

That was the perfect pause line! ROFLMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pretty good

I liked it, but wish it hadn't ended quite so abruptly. The baseball line was great, though! very cute...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good story

I don't think I'm so upset by the occasional mis-spelled word. I'm more interested in the whole story, the "gist" of things -- and this story turned out just about right. Keep it up!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Great

I really liked this story and thought it was well written. There were a few misspelled words but whatever. I am going to go read more of your stories now.

AnitoleAnitoleabout 15 years agoAuthor
Spelling...

I'm sorry for the errors but I didn't expend a lot of effort on this story. I just couldn't sleep one night and decided to kill time. I'll try and do better, but I've always been atrocious when it comes to my reliance upon spell-check. At least I didn't flub my sentences too badly.

Glad you all liked it enough to give me a few lines though. That's always greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You're good.

The spelling was a trial but the story and characters made up for it, I should say. Don't let anybody get after you. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wowzer!

Is this story true? Did you actually do this with a fellow?

FirstJayFirstJayabout 9 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best one page stories I've had the pleasure to come across. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

story TAGS