Confederate Gold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you love this master of yours very much, the one you keep looking out to sea for?" he asked in a gentle voice. "I assume he was using your body."

"Yes, I think I loved him. And, yes, he was using my body."

"And sharing you with others."

"Yes. At times it is how we survived."

"Do you still think of him as your master?"

Eaton gave that some thought. Did he still think of Charles Singleton as his master—as the arbiter of his destiny? He hadn't challenged that concept yet. But increasingly it was evident that Singleton was lost to him—at the bottom of the sea he was gazing at. And along with the captain, the chart to the financing of resurgence of the South's military had gone to the depths of the sea with him. But then, hadn't that treasure been filtering away for their entire journey? Hadn't the South he had known already begun to unravel and drift away? He was free. Was he only now beginning to realize that? But, no, maybe not. He had always been under the protection and control of another man. Wasn't that the role of a submissive?

"No," he answered hesitatingly. "I don't see Captain Charles Singleton as my master. I see you as my master now."

"Oh, no, I will not accept that role," Graham answered. "I will gladly use your body as long as you will lie under me. In those terms I will accept your submission. But I will only do so if you want to use my body as well. I believe I am giving you as much pleasure as you give me—that we are equals in this. In those terms, I will be submitting to you as well. You are free. In Jamaica you are totally free. If you insist on being totally submissive to a man, I am not your man. You can go into Kingston. There are brothels there with male whores. You can be that, if you want. I won't stand in your way. I will help you get to Kingston, but I will go no further with you. I will visit you in the brothel and fuck you there. But I will pay for the use of your body and I'll not have you in my bed. I want a man who is giving himself to me as a free man."

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," Eaton said. "I want to use your body—your cock. Now."

Graham fucked him at the verge where the sandy beach ran into ferns and palm trees. He crushed the younger man to the ground under him, both men naked, with Eaton's ankles crossed at the small of Graham's muscular back and his arms around Graham's bull-thick neck, while the kissed and Graham punished Eaton's channel, ramming him hard, fast, and deep to a mutual ejaculation.

"So, do you want me to take you into Kingston?" Graham asked after they'd both come, but while they both were united as one.

"No, but what other option do I have?" Eaton asked. "If I stay with you and let you keep me, am I really free?"

"What were you planning to do with those two gold bars in the trousers you washed up on shore in?"

"You know about those?"

"Yes. Do you want to assert your freedom with those? You can buy one of the neighboring abandoned plantations with those and still have enough left over to start your own cane harvesting with a hired crew. We could take turns in each other's beds, fucking as equals."

"That sounds good to me," Eaton answered, almost laughing at this image of where the last of the Confederate gold that he knew about would wind up. "Fuck the Confederacy," he murmured.

"What was that?" Graham asked.

"Fuck the Confederacy!" Eaton howled to the tops of the palm trees.

The both laughed. "Yes, I think you now are finally free," Graham said, as he rolled Eaton over on his stomach, coaxed the young man up on his knees, mounted his ass, and fucked him again.

- FINI -

12