My Son's Coach

Story Info
The football coach and principal are caught having sex.
861 words
4.57
17.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late Thursday afternoon when I ran into Coach Steele at the supermarket. Coach Steel was a few years older than me - probably in his mid-50s, and he had dark gray hair and a gray beard. He had muscled arms but was also starting to get a belly on him. Despite his dad bod belly, he was a good-looking guy, and I could tell that he was a lady's man.

I was out picking up some things my wife told me to get on the way home from work. As I was heading up an aisle, I saw the coach coming in the opposite direction. "Hey, Mike, long time no see..." he joked as we passed. "Yeah, how long has it been? Last weekend at the Andersons' pool party?" I quipped back. We both laughed and made small talk for a few minutes. As he started to head in the other direction, I called out to him, "I almost forgot. I need to give you that travel form for Alex. He left it at home this morning." He turned his head back to tell me to just drop it off at his office the next day.

On the way home from work, I stopped by the school gym to drop off the form. The gym seemed to be empty but as I got closer to Coach Steele's office, I heard noises. No talking - just noises that sounded like grunts. As I turned the corner, I saw two men in his office through the small window. The blinds were open, so it was easy to see what was happening. I saw the coach standing there in front of his desk in nothing but a jockstrap. I stepped a little closer to see who else was in the room and it looked like Jack Stone - the high school principal. No fucking way... I thought to myself. Principal Stone was on his knees in front of the coach sucking his cock. Not sure what to think, I started to back away, but curiosity got the best of me.

As I continued to watch them, I felt my cock stir in my boxer briefs. I certainly don't consider myself to be gay or even attracted to men, but here I was fascinated by seeing the high school principal sucking the coach's cock. I reached down into my underwear to adjust my now semi-erect cock and felt the tip. It was wet from precum. Shit! Why am I leaking precum? I tried to convince myself that I wasn't turned on by this lewd act between two men, but I was. I reached down to unzip my pants as quietly as I could and pulled my cock out through the flap of my underwear and my unzipped fly.

After a few minutes of sucking the coach's cock, Principal Stone stood up and faced the desk, dropping his pants and underwear in the process. Coach Steele stooped down and spread the principal's ass cheeks apart. My cock, now stiff, throbbed in my hand as I watched the coach lick his ass. I heard a loud moan escape from the office. Damn, he's really enjoying this, I thought to myself. As I watched the coach rim and lick Principal Stone's ass, a spurt of cum shot of my cock and onto the wall in front of me. I watched as my thick sperm ran down the wall.

Although I had just came, I continued watching these two married men to see what they would do next. The coach stood up, spat on his cock, and with one swift thrust, shoved his thick uncut cock up the principal's ass. It wasn't all that long - maybe 6" - but it was as thick as a Coke can. I heard the principal scream with agony as Coach Steele invaded his bowels. The coach reached around to muffle his cries and started fucking the poor guy with no mercy.

A few minutes passed by as Coach Steele pounded Principal Stone's ass and then I saw the principal shoot a 4 or 5 loads of cum onto the desk. Another minute or two passed and then I saw the coach wrap the his arm around the principal's chest as he shoved his cock in even deeper. As he pulled out, I saw cum drip off of his cock onto the floor. I quickly jacked my cock off again as they got dressed, this time spilling my cum on the floor. I then put my cock back in my pants and picked up the form off of the floor.

Worried that they would see me when they walked out of the office, I darted to the main doors and slammed one of them to let them know I was in the building. As I was walking towards the office, I saw Coach Steele come out and I handed him the form. "Here's that travel form, Scott. I hope it's not too late." "No worries, Mike. I'll see you at tonight's game." Yes, you will, I thought - and you'll never know I saw you fucking the high school principal.