Conference Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Hot encounter with 3 girls on last day of conference.
1k words
4.6
5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last day of the conference. I had gotten quite used to responding to texts for quick booty calls.

In the last session, I worked with a beautiful young redhead named Cora. She was new to teaching and had lots of questions, since I had been teaching for many years. She couldn't have been more than 100 pounds and was maybe 5' tall. She had this tiny perfect body with lots of curves, dazzling red hair, and mesmerizing hazel eyes. We were talking as we walked up to the elevator bank only to find Liz and Suzy waiting there. Suzy asked if I could come up to their room in an hour for a little going away celebration.

They looked over at Cora and Suzy said,

"Why don't you join us?"

"Why don't you come 15 minutes early and we will explain our plans?

Cora looked a bit puzzled but replied "sure, see you then".

Cora did arrive 15 minutes before me. She was not sure of what to expect. When Suzy and Liz first described their plans - Cora was a bit taken aback and said,

"I don't do stuff like this".

But as they explained how hot the fucking sessions had been all week, she began warming up to the idea. It became very real for Cora when Suzy and Liz shed their clothes and laid on the bed in their bra and panties and said,

"Come join us on the bed, so we can surprise Jim together".

Cora shyly shed her clothes to reveal a beautiful light green bra and matching panties. Suzy motioned her to join them on the bed. They had a few minutes till I was to arrive, so Liz leaned over and began kissing Cora. Light tentative kisses at first, but quickly progressing to deep passionate kisses. All the while Suzy was busy stroking Cora's lilith body and eventually concentrating on rubbing her pussy through her panties.

A few minutes later, they heard me knocking at their door and someone called out,

"Come on in".

I went in and what a sight - the three of them were lying on the bed in just their bra and panties. Liz smiled and then patted the mattress beside her saying,

"Come join us".

I quickly shed my clothes and got on the bed. Hands were all over me as I moved back and forth kissing everyone. Cora was shy and tentative at first but was quickly kissing me with almost a horny desperation. Cora then reached down and grabbed my cock and began to furiously pull on it. Suzy reached for my cock only to find Cora's hand already there. She then set her sights on playing with my balls while stroking my chest. This was amazing. I moved down and started to kiss Cora's small beautiful round breasts and lick her puffy little nipples. Liz quickly moved up and in no time had her tongue buried deeply in Cora's mouth.

I moved down between Cora's legs. She had a beautiful tuft of carefully trimmed red hair right above her pussy. I started kissing and licking her outer labia and in no time it was engorged and beautifully swollen. Cora had the most delicate looking pussy lips. I switched to lightly running my tongue up and down her tasty little pussy lips. What a sight looking up to see Suzy sucking on her right breast and Liz kissing her deeply while massaging her right breast. Cora had her eyes closed and was lost in the sensations of all this attention. I reached over and started playing with Liz's pussy with my hand. She started to push her pussy back into my hand and I finally moved over and slowly licked up from the bottom to the top of her pussy. She liked that. She suggested we try a bit of 69. Liz moved down and threw her leg over my head and pressed her pussy against my mouth, just as I felt her mouth engulf my cock.

Suzy saw what we were doing and asked Cora if she was interested in some 69 of their own. Cora said she had never been with a woman but was so turned on at this point that she said she wanted to try. They got in position and Suzy started immediately lapping away at Cora's delicate pussy as Cora slowly and tentatively tried licking Suzy's pussy. Cora quickly got into it and started furiously licking Suzy's glistening pussy.

"Am I doing this right," Cora asked questioningly.

"That feels amazing, don't stop what you are doing," Suzy replied.

Lots of moans, and murmurs, and juicy licking sounds filled the room.

Suzy announced that she thought Cora was more then ready for some good old fucking. Liz and I broke apart and Suzy stopped going down on Cora. Cora got up on her hands and knees and pointed her beautiful ass towards me. I crawled over and got behind her. Suzy grabbed my cock and guided it into Cora's very wet pussy. Cora let out a nice appreciative murmur as I sank deep into her. I slowly moved in and out of her with Liz now stroking the sides of my cock as it came out of Cora.

"It's so hot watching you fuck Cora," Suzy exclaimed.

Suzy sank back to the corner of the bed and started to furiously rub her pussy as Cora and I continued to fuck. Not to be left out, Liz got in front of Cora and gently pushed Cora's head down into her wet pussy. Cora started to lick Liz's pussy and let my thrusts move her tongue up and down her oh so wet pussy lips. Suzy was moaning behind me and sounded like she was getting close, Cora's tongue was sending Liz over the edge, and I was happily pounding into Cora.

First we heard Suzy cry out in the midst of an orgasm, then Liz started to shake and shudder into an orgasm, and I couldn't take it anymore and exploded inside Cora.

We fell away into a very satisfied pile of people with legs and arms everywhere. We all laid together for a few minutes and then Suzy announced she was hungry and wanted to go to dinner. We all got dressed and headed downstairs for dinner. After dinner, we all paused at the elevators and said our goodbyes till next year.

I said smiling, "I hope the three of you come to this conference next year and we can do this again".