Conference Pt. 02

Story Info
Married conference sex continues.
938 words
3.51
12k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made a sign to let me that she was available. She would have to scratch or just place her hand on her left knee. Once I saw the sign, I knew she was available. I saw her in the lobby with her husband after each of the two morning sessions but there was no sign other than the lustful looks that she threw my way.

I spent each of those intermissions talking with other women to make her a little jealous and encourage her to get away.

As we were finishing lunch and getting ready for the afternoon sessions I saw the sign. She was very discrete but it was obvious to me. I cleared my tray and walked the long way around so that no one would see me anywhere near her and headed to my room.

Ten minutes later there was a soft knock on the door and when I opened it, she came in immediately gave me a passionate kiss where our tongues ended up dancing with each other.

"Wow, that was incredible", she exclaimed. "I have been wanting to do that all day. "My name is Annie, by the way. We weren't properly introduced before."

"I am Pete, and there is nothing proper about what I want to do to you. How much time do you have?" I asked.

"Thirty-five minutes before I meet him" she said as we removed our clothes. "No time for foreplay. Just fuck me!"

This was the first time seeing her without a top and I was pleasantly surprised at how good a body she had for someone I would find out later had two kids. I was going to enjoy this body very much.

I laid back and pulled her on top of me. "Ride me" I instructed. "I want to see that beautiful face as you enjoy my cock". I also wanted to control my reaction and keep an eye on the clock.

She knew how to ride a man. Alternating between wiggling her ass, long and slow movements and then rapid humping she had me going. I was getting harder as I squeezed her boobs and slightly twisted her nipples. Occasional light taps on the ass got her bouncing faster so I increased the severity of the slaps which was obviously turning her on.

I started thrusting up to meet her declines which brought her to an intense orgasm. She lowered her quivering body onto me as I slowly kept pumping into her and we engaged in a passionate kiss.

I glanced at the clock and saw she only had twenty minutes before she was meeting hubby. I wanted to make her cum again and based on how fast she went this morning I pulled her off me, put her on her knees and pounded her pussy from behind while simultaneously rubbing her clit and playing with her glorious tits that were hanging so beautifully.

For the first time she started talking dirty. "That's it! Pound my married pussy. Make me your slut" she yelled. That brought me to the brink and when she screamed "I am cumming" I exploded into her married pussy.

After a few minutes she jumped up to the bathroom, cleaned up and came out looking amazing with five minutes to go. She kissed me and said she hoped to see me for round three later.

The afternoon was quiet as her husband did not leave her side. I sensed a little frustration from across the room each time I looked at her. I noticed that she kept glancing at me as I talked with other women.

The last session of the day ended and I was intent on heading back to me room to chill a little before dinner and the nightly social events. As I headed for the elevator, I noticed Annie giving her husband a quick kiss as to say I will see you later. There was no signal so I continued the next fifty feet to the elevator.

As I entered the elevator alone, I hear Annie call out "Hold the elevator please".

Once the doors closed she threw her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. "Hubby is going to work out so I have a half hour before I beat him back to the room".

I was hoping that the next time I would have her for longer but I also did not want her to get caught. We quickly removed out clothes and I put her on the bed and started eating her out. Right away she started oohing about how amazing it felt and how hubby never did that to her.

When she was at the brink I moved up and started sucking on her tits while placing my member at the entrance to the promised land. She was totally in lust between having her tits sucked and me teasing her pussy.

She couldn't take it any more and yelled "God damn you, stop teasing me and put it in". The begging continued as I teased her some more. Finally, I moved higher and we kissed passionately. I entered her and it was a good thing my mouth covered hers as she screamed into my mouth. It didn't take long for us both to orgasm.

After three great (although short) fuck sessions and multiple orgasms we were spent. She cleaned up and gave me a kiss goodbye and as she walked to the door she said "I can't wait for tomorrow".

I responded that she should make sure she makes hubby happy tonight so he doesn't suspect anything.

To be continued.....