Conference Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already in heaven. My husband has never really eaten me out. I guess that is one downside of being with a partner with a large penis. He has never really seemed to be that interested in doing anything but pounding me. But the work Chris' tongue was doing was driving me wild. He spent about a minute deftly licking my labia and my clit while gently probing my hole with the very tip of his tongue.

He then took his left hand and snaked it up my stomach, pausing briefly to squeeze my right breast and then brought his hand all the way up to my face where he placed two of his fingers on my lips. It was clear what he wanted so I obliged. I grabbed his hand with both of mine and sucked his two fingers all the way into my mouth. I licked around and in between them, completely soaking them and hopefully giving him an idea of the pleasure my mouth was capable of producing.

Now that his fingers were sufficiently moistened, Chris brought his hand back down to my pussy and gently inserted his two fingers as he continued to lick and suck on my clit. It was the most amazing feeling. I knew I was with an experienced lover and one that was putting my pleasure first. After a couple of minutes of this my breathing started to get deeper and my moans more consistent.

I was being very vocal tonight. This is a departure from my usual, reserved love making that my husband and I have. I mean don't get me wrong, I've moaned with my husband. Any woman who tells you 8 inches doesn't make her moan is lying. Its is a lot of cock to handle so moans are only natural. But tonight I was letting the pleasure wash over me and I was letting Chris know that his efforts were much appreciated.

Chris could sense that I was building towards an orgasm and he upped the ante by inserting a third finger into me. This additional stretching helped to push me over the edge and I began to cum and squeeze down on his fingers. My orgasm took me by surprise and as far as I could ever remember this was the only time I have ever cum from being eaten out. Certainly my first orgasm in a standing position. It was magnificent and my knees felt weak.

When I came down from my amazing orgasm Chris led me to the bed.

He told me to, "Lay down" and I complied. As I did so Chris took the liberty of stripping his jeans and underwear off. I watched in awe as this well chiseled man became naked in front of my eyes. I was very happy to see that he was already rock hard. It gave me quite the ego boost to know that I did that to him without really having touched him yet. Typically, with my husband I have to spend a significant amount of time sucking his dick to get him to a place where his cock is in a fuckable state.

While he was rock hard his cock was still quite small compared to what I'm used to looking at. He had grown a significant amount from what I first felt during our Uber on the way to the hotel, but it was 5 inches at best and wasn't very thick. It was a far cry from my husband's very thick 8-inch penis. Overall, it looked to be about half the size of what I was used to. Despite his size Chris possessed more confidence and sexual energy than any man I've ever been with. I found him incredibly sexy and wasn't bothered in the slightest by his modest package.

At this point I was laying on my back, with my knees bent and legs spread, giving him an unobstructed view of my now very wet pussy. He climbed onto the bed and kneeled in between my legs. He caressed my knee and calf with one hand and with the other he grabbed the shaft of his penis and firmly fisted a few strokes.

Watching him grab his penis was so sexy. So hot. I couldn't believe that I was here in this moment, looking at a sexy man who wasn't my husband and was 20 years younger than me. He then lowered himself on top of me and began to passionately kiss me.

As our tongues danced and we gently sucked and bit on each others' lips I reached down and grabbed his rigid cock and lined it up with the opening of my pussy. With my free hand I grabbed his firm butt and pulled him into me as I whispered, "Fuck me, baby" into his ear.

Chris didn't fight me. He pushed his cock into me and my soaking wet pussy allowed him in without issue. He buried himself balls deep with one push and we both moaned as he bottomed out in me. Gently he began to pump in and out, carefully sliding all but the very tip of his cock out before plunging back in. This was a man that knew how to make the most of what he had.

I'll be honest, it felt much different than with my husband. There was much less stretching and stretching is something that I and most women think is quite pleasurable. But on the plus side there wasn't that feeling of immense pressure that a long cock can cause. And not having him slam into my cervix was also a benefit.

This was different, but it was incredible in its own way. Chris' technique allowed me to experience the insertion and extraction, the travel if you will, of his entire 5 inch penis. It felt to be about the same amount of travel that my husband has since he prefers shorter strokes. Combine the feeling of his perfectly adequate penis with the sexiness and confidence Chris possessed and I was on could nine. Size be damned, it didn't matter. My perception on the issue of penis size had been changed in the first few minutes of our fucking.

I only hoped that I was tight enough for him and that he would enjoy this experience too. I wasn't planning on making this a regular thing, but my innate competitiveness had me wanting to know that I had a great pussy that was providing amazing pleasure for him. I wanted to be his best.

In between our deep breathing and moaning I kicked off the dirty talk. "How do I feel for you?" I asked boldly. "Amazing" he said. "You are so tight and so fucking wet."

His words drove me wild and I found myself bucking up and trying to meet his thrusts for even more penetration. "Harder" I begged. "Please fuck me harder." I wanted more. I could take more. I wanted to use Chris' athleticism for my benefit.

Chris responded by grabbing my legs and placing them on his shoulders. In this position he was able to generate more force and go just a little bit deeper. He began to fuck me very hard. His pubic bone would crash into mine on every thrust and I could feel his heavy balls swing up and slap my ass on each stroke. He looked so powerful and strong above me. It was a sight to behold.

"How's that?" he asked. "Perfect, don't stop fucking me," I replied. And he didn't. He kept pounding me without respite. "I'll fuck you as long as you need, cum for me again," he said. And cum again I did. This time my pussy could squeeze down on his cock. It is so rewarding to see the fruits of thousands of kegels play out on his face when he felt the intense grip my muscles could generate around his manhood. I heard him moan in pleasure as I yelled during my own release.

As I came down from my exceptional orgasm I had to admire Chris' staying power. My husband was a quick fuck. A minute or two at most and that was what I had grown accustomed to. Chris was fucking me strong and going on at least 10 minutes of hard sex.

"Oh my God, you can go forever" I said. At this point he had slowed down a bit, but there was still plenty of movement from his hips. "I can go as long as you need. I'll only cum when you tell me to and only after you've had your fill," he said. My gosh, what an amazing specimen of a man I had between my legs tonight.

He lowered my legs to the bed and withdrew his cock from pussy and said, "Climb on top of me, I want to look at you." We switched places with Chris laying on his back and propping his head up with a pillow. I was about to climb on top of him, but stopped and instead knelt beside him and kissed him while my hand started to fondle his balls.

I broke this kiss after a few seconds and moved my mouth down to his penis. I hadn't yet had the pleasure of feeling him in my mouth and I wanted to then. I slowly lowered my mouth over his penis. I did it gradually and used my tongue in a back and forth motion as I descended to increase his sensation. I spent about 15 seconds working my way inch by inch until I had him all the way in my mouth. I thought if I went slow it would make him think it was more of a challenge for me. Plus I wanted him to relish the experience. I gently bobbed up and down on his shaft while my tongue played with the crown of his penis and my hand rolled his balls and gently squeezed them.

I had never been able to take a penis entirely into my mouth. Deep throating wasn't a skill I had so halfway was about the best my husband ever got. But I swallowed Chris' dick to the base and I was damn proud. The look in his eyes told me he liked what he was seeing and felt.

I gave him what I thought was a nice little blowjob and made sure to clean off as much of my pussy from his cock and balls as I could before climbing on top of him and mounting him. I reached behind me and grabbed the base of his cock to line it up with my slit and then I sank all the way down. As I did, Chris moaned deeply.

"Am I big enough for you" he asked between moans. "Yes, you have a great dick" I replied. I was a little surprised by the question because of his level of confidence throughout the day/night and so far in fucking. But it was also pretty sexy.

"Have you had bigger than me?" He asked next. I paused for a second. "You can be honest" he said. I replied, "Yes, my husband is quite big, huge actually." Chris moaned in pleasure at that. "Have you had smaller than me?" Again I paused. "Be honest" he encouraged. "Honestly, I haven't fucked that many guys in my life. But to answer your question, no. You are the smallest I've had."

With that he grabbed my hips with his strong hands pulling me onto him while simultaneously lifting his hips. The result was another inch of penetration and it was delicious. He alternated grabbing my ass, holding my hips and squeezing my breasts. In short order I was cumming again. This orgasm might have been the biggest so far, but at this point it was getting hard to keep track. I'd never cum like this and I wanted him to know it.

"You might be the smallest, but I've never cum like this before." I then sat straight up, grinding myself into him and sinking as far down as his length would allow. "And I never get to sit up like this" I moaned as I threw my head back and enjoyed the depth. You see, when I ride my husband I always have to lean forward to prevent overpenetration, but with Chris I could sit upright and really start to buck my hips without fear of inducing pain.

I continued in this position for several minutes. Sitting upright, grinding up and down, back and forth with my hands on Chris' muscular chest. He was so good at natural dirty talk and it only served to heighten the experience.

"Your pussy is so tight. I can feel you squeeze with every orgasm. You make my dick feel huge." He said.

"You feel plenty big, trust me. It feels incredible." I replied between breaths. I wasn't patronizing him. I was being honest. It felt amazing.

One thing I reflected on after what felt like my tenth orgasm was just how hard my pussy was squeezing down. I realized that I'd never really cum like this before. I suppose that while a big cock feels great because it stretches you, it dilates the pussy enough that it can't contract as forcefully. But on Chris' much thinner penis my vaginal muscles were able to contract at maximum strength. The result was a deliciously hard orgasm that rocked me deep to my core each and every time. I thought to myself that maybe women have it wrong. That big cocks aren't the best in bed. That smaller cocks can produce even more amazing orgasms, even if you do have to work a little harder for the orgasm compared to a big dick.

I knew Chris was loving being on the receiving end of these contractions and I have to applaud his amazing staying power for not cumming during any of my multiple orgasms. This man was a king in bed. But alas, I was starting to get a little tired and a bit sore. My vagina was not used to this much work and I was by now more satisfied than I had ever been from sex.

I leaned down and kissed Chris deeply. I took complete control of the kiss and plunged my tongue into his mouth and swirled it around. Then I broke the kiss and whispered, "I want you to cum for me now."

"How do you want it?" He replied.

"I'd like to taste you. If that's ok?" I asked him.

"Of course. I have to warn you though. After this much sex I'm going to cum a lot." He said.

That turned me on so much and only served to drive me even more wild in anticipation of tasting his cum. "I want it in my mouth," I whispered as I swirled my tongue in his ear.

Chris grabbed my hips and lifted me off of him. His cock fell out of my pussy and smacked him on his hard abs. I moved down the bed between his legs and rubbed his thighs for a few seconds before leaning down and grabbing the base of his cock with my index finger and thumb and pointing it straight up. I didn't grab it with my whole hand because I wanted Chris to have the visual illusion that his cock was standing nice and tall. I also didn't want to rub off my juices. I wanted to taste them.

His cock had felt hard inside me, but in my fingers it felt like steel. I slowly licked up from my fingers to the tip on the underside of his cock. My bitter juices were everywhere. His shaft, head, balls, pubic region and ass were covered in my wetness. I made every effort to clean him up completely. I used my tongue on every inch of his cock and balls.

I then grabbed his cock and balls with one hand and lifted them up and out of the way so I could lick my juices off of his tight little asshole. He moaned deeply when I did this and I knew that he'd like a little ass play while I finished him off. This is something that I always wanted to do to my husband, but that he never let me do.

Once his ass was clean I moved back up to Chris' cock and proceeded to suck, lick and engulf his cock with my mouth while simultaneously using my thumb and index finger to jack him off. My other hand alternated between squeezing and tugging on his balls and teasing his ass.

I sensed him getting closer so I upped the ante and slowly sunk my entire finger into his ass while I kept up the pressure with my mouth and other hand. Chris moaned and yelled, "Yes, yes, yes. More."

I took the hint and sunk a second finger deep into his ass and began to finger fuck him in time with my mouth's bobbing and slurping. His moans and grunts grew louder and I could feel his hips starting to pump up into my mouth on each stroke.

There is something so satisfying about focusing on satisfying a man, especially when he's spent the last 30-45 minutes satisfying you. I wanted to give him the best orgasm of his life. One that he wouldn't soon forget.

Chris' staying power meant that I was working extremely hard trying to bring him to orgasm. I was starting to get a bit tired even though I was so turned on so I took a chance to try to push him over the edge and slipped a third finger into his very tight ass.

He grunted loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

I could tell he was in a bit of momentary pain, but I didn't withdraw. Instead I held my three fingers deep in his ass and tried my best to rub his prostate. I must have hit the spot because he started groaning and moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Besides his warning my first indication that I had pushed Chris over the edge was the spasming of his anal sphincter. It squeezed down on my fingers and threatened to push them out, but I pushed in harder and kept up the pressure on his prostate while my three fingers spread him out wide.

I then felt his cock start to twitch and it felt like it spasmed and swelled in my mouth as he started to moan loudly. His warning about his high volume of cum was warranted. The first rope of cum shot straight to the back of my throat and I hurriedly swallowed it down while aiming the next spurts onto my tongue. I kept jerking him off hard with my two fingers and he rewarded me with several more large ropes of thick, creamy cum. I swallowed as much as I could, but in between the head of his cock and all of his cum there just wasn't enough room in my mouth and some cum started to leak out the sides of my mouth and down his penis.

I removed my mouth and grasped his dick with my whole hand to finish him the rest of the way through his orgasm. With my hand wrapped around his cock only about an inch and a half of his tip was visible. I felt so in control of his small member and it felt incredible to bring this man through his hard orgasm. I marveled at how hard he had made me cum. Size definitely wasn't everything and this man really knew how to use what he had.

As his orgasm subsided he beckoned me up to him and pulled me in for a deep kiss to share in the taste of his cum.

"Thank you for playing with my ass and making me cum like that." He said.

"I loved it." I said.

I asked him, "How long are you here for?"

"Five days." He replied.

"Good, me too. If you are up for making me cum like that again I'll make sure to take very good care of you too." I said.

And with that we headed to the shower together...

12