All Comments on 'Conference Sex'

by smithluck2007

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking forward to reading more of Jessica and Chris's secual adventure in Nashville over the next 5 days.

Jessica has packed an LBD, shes indicated her willing to be taken rougher and lastly Chris is both obliging and has shown a bit of dominance.

Love the age difference and how you have written the fact that this is Jessica's first cheat in her 30+ yrs of marriage.

There are many different opportunities over the next five days for the two of them to experiment and enjoy.

Repeating, looking forward to reading more of Jessica and Chris in Nashville.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

But once they got to sex it was sooooooo rushed.

Much too lacking in details.

Much too lacking in the need to overcome doubts.

Three stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

conference sex has always been a thing for the wife and I. Away from friends, family and co-workers...

Bargyn1Bargyn13 months ago

Great premise and lead up!

Doubts, remorse?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Somebody tell the hubby and kids and clients what a cheating bitch she is

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ironic as a dentist she has had a hole filled; along with the rest of her which is rotten let's hope her husband elects for an extraction.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Fantastic. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. I wanted him to come in her mature pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thats so fuckin hot!! Welldone! A cheating wife who enjoys smaller and thinner dick is rare. This story is a gem.

I kinda hoped you went with short male/tall female, not the same height :( Anyway, it's still a 9/10 smut in my eyes.

Please write similar stories like this... Do these ideas sound good?

A tall busty blonde MILF gets to enjoy her first anal sex with her son's short asian friend. She develops few fetish thanks to his size; she manages to put his lil d and lil balls in her mouth at the same time, etc. (tag: gentle femdom)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave you 5 stars. I love cheating wives, hopefully he gets to fill that pussy and ass with several more loads. It’s to bad she is probably pass the age of having children. It’d be really hot if there was a risk of pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

True story? Hope? Did you really enjoy a smaller man's body like that?

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Hot as H! Just shows hubby don't take care of her at home she'll find what she needs when she's away. Maybe she'll fuck some of Chris' friends, threesome possibly? Hope you add another chapter or two.

Five stars, And thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fun read. Will she tell her husband? Nice to see Chris was not a dick as he asked for approval to move forward. Tired of big dick vs small dick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story with just the right amount of detail of the sex acts.

Chris is one strong fucker if he kept it up for as long as Jessica says. A much appreciated and well-needed change of pace for a fuck story where the cock is average size and the woman isn’t disappointed that she’s not getting her cervix battered on every downstroke.

Would like to read more about how the newly unbridled Jessica handles the next 5 days,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous