Confessing to Meredith

Story Info
Follow Naomi as she confesses to her Boss Meredith.
3.2k words
4.16
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi followed closely behind Meredith as they made their way to the conference room. Meredith stopped at the door. She held onto the handle, her hand trembling slightly. Naomi had accompanied her to several such meetings before, but this time was different. The company had recently gone through a tumultuous crisis and she was at the center of it.

"You can do it, ma'am, everything's going to be fine." she smiled warmly.

It had only been a few months since Naomi became Meredith's bodyguard, but their relationship was already very close. Unlike the several others she had before, Naomi's personality was vastly different. Naomi saw her as a close friend, rather than as her subordinate. Naomi genuinely cared about her.

"Thanks, Naomi. A shame you couldn't join me to see Anthony squirm." Meredith said, trying to ease the mood.

Naomi laughed and gave her a thumbs-up. "Go get him, ma'am, show him who's boss."

Meredith nodded. She breathed in deeply and stepped into the conference room. As the door closed behind her, the red lights above them flickered to life.

*************

Time ticked by slowly. Naomi rested against a wall and sipped her favorite instant white coffee that she'd bought from the vending machine a couple of hours ago. It was almost empty; She could see the brown residue clinging onto the bottom of the paper cup.

"Still thinking about Meredith?" A voice greeted her.

Naomi jumped and her eyes perked up. It was a big man, with a towering stature. He wore a grey business suit with the initials 'S.E.B' embroidered onto his right pocket. She huffed as she saw the familiar face.

"Not so loud Sebastian." Naomi shot him a nasty look. "You want the whole company to hear you?"

"Why not?" He exclaimed.

"Maybe they can give you some relationship advice," he grinned.

Naomi attempted to kick his feet, but he anticipated it and skilfully dodge out of the way. Naomi nudged him lightly on the chest and he laughed. He strode to the vending machine and selected a canned soda. It fell with a loud thud.

"So, how did it go? With Meredith I mean." Sebastian opened the canned drink with a satisfying sizzle.

"Not good I'm afraid." Naomi sulked. "After everything that happened in the past few days, all my plans went to shit."

She paused. "I don't know what to do anymore Sebastian."

"But it's all over now, no?" Sebastian replied.

"So?"

"So..." he trailed off. He dug his hand into his pants pocket and pulled out several snippets of paper.

"I knew this would happen, here take these," he held onto them tightly offering them to Naomi.

"What is it?"

"Tickets, to the movie Samurai II. It may not be as grand as your original plans, but trust me Nao, she'll appreciate it."

Naomi reluctantly took the tickets off her friend's hand. She had initially planned to surprise Meredith with an array of luxurious activities, but her plans fell through due to the incident that happened recently. She was doubtful it would work; After all, a movie was trivial in comparison to what she had planned before. Sebastian sensed her doubt and sought to reassure her.

"I've known her much longer than you have Nao. Meredith may look like one hard bitch, but believe me, she does have a softer side," he took another sip of his can soda.

"How'd you know so much?" Naomi asked.

"Oh, you know, we used to do business together," he smirked.

Naomi rolled her eyes. "But you sure this will work? What if she doesn't like it? What if she thinks I'm cheap?"

"Just relax Nao. You're overthinking again." He placed his hand squarely on her shoulder. "Just believe in yourself. You got this."

"You're probably right." She balled her hand into a fist and bumped it with his.

"Thanks again, Sebastian." Naomi shook his hand firmly.

"Don't mention it Nao, give her a good time you hear." Sebastian winked.

Naomi shoved the tickets into her back pocket and hurried back to the conference room.

*************

Meredith stepped out of the conference room looking thoroughly exhausted. Naomi was there to greet her with her usual carefree attitude, putting a smile on her dreadful face.

"Welcome back ma'am." Naomi bowed. "Suppose everything went well?"

"Better than I'd hoped," Meredith said. She curled her fingers at Naomi.

Naomi pulled out a cigarette and offered it to her. She placed it in her mouth and Naomi ignited it with a pocket lighter.

"And Anthony? He didn't do anything?" Naomi asked.

Meredith took a puff of her cigarette and pinched it lightly. "He definitely did. Started to throw a tantrum too until the board called the guards and threw him out. He made my case much more convincing."

She took another quick puff of her cigarette and tapped off the residue lightly.

"That's good to hear," Naomi smiled.

For a brief moment, their eyes met. Naomi instantly peeled away and fumbled out her e-pad. She pretended to look at it, trying to advert her eyes from Meredith's soft gaze. Meredith chuckled silently to herself and tossed her unfinished cigarette aside.

"Let's go home," Meredith chimed. She moved towards the elevator and Naomi, still recovering from her embarrassment, trailed closely behind.

*************

Meredith pushed the button on the wine dispenser and champagne poured into the small wine glass below. She held it lightly and sank back into the comfortable leather seat. She sipped the champagne and stare at the millions of tiny stars that dot the evening sky. Naomi glanced and at the rearview mirror and caught Meredith smiling. She slumped back into the seat and relax her stiff posture, turning back and focusing on the road ahead.

The highway was sparse. Naomi realized it was New Year's Eve and remembered the huge celebration the city threw every year to welcome the occasion. She recalled the amazing performances by various singers and magnificent giant floats that would parade through the busy streets when she was younger. She smiled, hoping that maybe one day she could take Meredith there with her.

"What are you so happy about?" Meredith asked catching Naomi in the act.

"Just reminiscing my younger years, when my parents would bring me to see the New Year's Parade at the City center." Naomi pointed towards the brightly lit city over the horizon.

Meredith admired the view. "What were they like?"

"Just your usual parents. Caring, loving, Overprotective. I was the only child, and I meant the whole world to them." She paused and continued. "Till this day, they don't even know I'm working in a corporation, let alone your bodyguard."

Naomi chuckled and her eyes remained fixated on the road ahead.

"So, what about yours, ma'am?" she gestured with one hand, while the other clutch the wheel.

Meredith took another sip from her wine glass and swirled it slowly.

"My mother passed away when I was barely nine and my father became an abusive alcoholic because of it."

Naomi listened silently.

"He would come home every day, his breath reeking of alcohol. He'd beat me up any chance he could even when I did nothing wrong. When I turned eighteen, I just upped and left, never looked back." She laughed and emptied her wine glass.

"At least he made me a stronger woman because of it."

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"Don't be." Meredith sat the wine glass back down.

The car came to a stop at the junction as the amber lights turned red. Meredith leaned in close and whispered into Naomi's ears softly.

"Besides, if not for him, I wouldn't have met you." She pulled back and Naomi turned around. Their eyes met once again. This time, however, Naomi didn't shy away. They stared longingly at each other and their faces slowly inched closer.

*************

Their intimate moment was interrupted by a pair of blinding lights beaming down the other junction. They grew brighter with every passing second. The lights were rapidly approaching with incredible speed.

"Fuck!" Naomi flicked backed and floored the accelerator. She yanked the steering wheel with all her strength trying to move the car out of the way. But it was too late.

"Brace, Meredith!" Naomi yelled, valiantly trying to steer the vehicle away from the impact.

The oncoming vehicle smashed into their vehicle, spiraling it a couple of meters away. It collided with a streetlamp just at the edge of the asphalt road. The car was in a wreck, the door where the car rammed into had fully deformed, forming a jagged concave inward. A dark shadowy figure stepped out of the other vehicle; his hand firmly grasping onto a gun.

"Meredith, you fucking bitch!" He shouted as he strolled towards the wrecked car.

"Fuck me," Naomi swore. She was still reeling from the pain from the impact. She looked around, her hand grasping her aching head tightly. She saw Meredith lying motionless in the back seat. She wormed her way towards her, past all the debris and soldiering through all the pain from the impact.

"Shit, Meredith are you alright," Naomi stammered. She supported her with one hand and use the other to feel for any injuries throughout her body.

Meredith made an unrecognizable noise. Naomi closed her eyes and sighed. Meredith was largely unscathed but was still disoriented by the impact. She shifted her to a more comfortable position and peeked at the shattered windshield to see the commotion.

"Come out Meredith! I know you're in there!" The dark figure demanded. It was getting closer to the car.

Naomi whipped out her gun and realized the magazine was missing. She scanned her surroundings, frantically trying to search for the missing bullets. They were all scattered around the car. There was not enough time to reload it.

"Damn it!" She slammed her fists into the leather seat. Naomi glanced briefly at Meredith and then back to her gun.

"Don't die on me yet Meredith!" The maniac's laughter became audible.

Naomi balled her fist and breathed in deeply. She looked at Meredith again and stroked her face softly.

"Sit tight, Meredith." She muttered under her breath.

Naomi opened the damaged car door and it creaked open. She stepped outside and pretended to cock her empty gun. She took aim at the dark figure who in turn raised his as well. The crooked streetlamp flickered, revealing a familiar face.

"Anthony!" Naomi shouted; her eyes still trained on her target. "It doesn't have to end this way!"

Naomi discreetly inched forward, trying to close as much distance as she could while keeping Anthony's attention away from her movements.

"Shut up, Naomi! This doesn't concern you!" Anthony yelled. His hands visibly shaking as he aimed the gun at Naomi.

"Why are you doing this?" Naomi asked, continuing her slow advance.

"She destroyed everything I had Naomi. Everything!"

"You left her no choice!"

"I had no choice!" His fingers were on the trigger.

"Please Anthony, it's over for you here. Go somewhere else, leave this city!" Anthony's aim dropped slightly. "It doesn't have to end this way. Put the gun down and leave."

Anthony hesitated. "No, no, no. It's not over. I just have to bring back your dead bodies, and they'll give me another chance."

"Yes, I'll just have to-" As he raised his gun back up, Naomi was only but he few meters away from him.

She threw the empty gun towards Anthony forcing him to flinch slightly. Naomi charged at the opening, but he managed to fire off a single shot. The bullet grazed her arm. She fought through the searing pain and tackled him to the ground. They wrestled violently on the hard asphalt vying for control over the firearm, tossing and turning. Eventually, Naomi got the better of him and yanked the gun free of his grip. She took aim and fired a single bullet into his skull. Naomi collapsed back on the hard asphalt ground.

"Naomi!" A distant voice cried out.

Her image of the beautiful night sky blurred and faded into darkness.

*************

Naomi opened her eyes. The sky was of a dim orange glow and her back felt like it was floating on clouds. The warmth washed over her aching body dousing the pain.

"Am I dead?" she asked.

The room was quiet, and the air was still. She was met with silence.

"Fuck me." Naomi sighed. She had hoped it hadn't ended this way.

Naomi gazed to the sky and paused. A wave of mixed emotions came crashing in on her at once. She closed her eyes, tears streaking down her face.

"I should have told her back then." She mumbled, her voice shaking uncontrollably.

"How much she meant to me, how important she was to me."

"But now, I don't even have a chance anymore."

"What did you want to say?" A voice whispered, but it didn't register to her. Instead, she responded to it.

"I love you, Meredith."

Naomi opened her eyes, and she was greeted with a pleasant sight. Naomi jerked up, holding her aching shoulder. She quickly wiped away her tears with her uninjured arm and tried to steady her voice.

"Holy shit, Meredith." Her voice still shaking slightly. Her face was quickly turned red.

Meredith giggled. Meredith was by her side wearing a plain white singlet and simple matching panties, her long black hair draping on her back. She looked at Naomi and smiled.

Naomi blushed, "Oh, hi there, Meredith, I mean Ma'am."

"Hi, Naomi." Meredith greeted, still chuckling slightly.

"So, about what I said..." Naomi trailed off.

"Go on."

"What I meant to say was, I love you, as my boss."

"Is that so?" Meredith's eyebrows raised. "Then why were you saying my name when you were asleep."

"Oh uh that," Naomi paused. "Just a dream."

"Really? Wow, what about?" Meredith smirked.

"Dreams, you know, they're difficult to remember." Naomi twirled her hair.

"Oh Naomi," Meredith pulled her face in for a quick kiss. She pulled away and they stared longingly at each other.

Several muffled explosions rang out from the direction of the city center.

"I love you, Meredith."

"I love you too. Naomi."

Meredith leaned in for a kiss. Their mouths collided and their tongue in each other's mouths, wrestling for control. Naomi eventually gave in, allowing Meredith's tongue to freely do as she wished. She enjoyed every bit of it, exploring and licking every part of her mouth. Their tongues were dancing like a majestic waltz.

"That was amazing," Naomi whispered gleefully.

"There's more," Meredith whispered seductively. "Lay back."

Meredith shoved Naomi playfully as she sank back on the soft cushioned mattress bed. The soreness of her arm did not affect her as making love to Meredith was the only thing she had on her mind. Meredith wriggled Naomi's lace panties off her hips and tossed them aside. Meredith spread Naomi's legs wide open, revealing an already moist pussy.

"Wow, what a pretty pink pussy," Meredith licked her lips.

Naomi blushed and looked away. Meredith placed her hand on Naomi's inner thigh and slowly traced her fingers down to her delicate outer folds. Meredith grazed her fingers over Naomi's swollen clit, causing the young maiden to squeal slightly. She moved her fingers back and forth, teasing her endlessly.

"You're so mean." Naomi pouted, trying to keep a straight face as Meredith continued to torment her.

"I don't know what you mean."

Naomi gestured with her uninjured arm, pointing to her aching pussy. "You know what I mean."

"No, I don't."

Naomi's face was turning bright red. Meredith continued to tease her.

"I want to cum Meredith."

"You do?"

"Please, Meredith."

"Please, what?"

"Please Meredith, I wanna cum."

Meredith leaned her face in and began licking her pussy. Naomi arched her back, surprised by the barrage of wonderful sensations. Meredith buried her tongue deep inside of her hole, exploring every bit of her. Naomi used her free hand and fondled her bare breast. She was reaching her limit. Using both hands, she pulled her deeper into her pussy, ignoring the pain from her other arm. Meredith had better access to her insides and was attacking her G-sport relentlessly. It was too much.

"I Cumming!" Naomi screamed. A torrent of liquid came gushing out of her pretty pink hold soaking Meredith faced with her love juice. Meredith got up and collected the squirt from her face. She moved beside Naomi and inserted her fingers into Naomi's mouth.

"Mmmm," She sucked her fingers, enjoying the taste of her own squirt.

"You're such a slut."

"Your, slut" Naomi giggled.

"Stay just like that."

Naomi's eyes trace Meredith as she got onto the bed. Meredith placed her hips over Naomi's face, her pussy just above Naomi's mount. Meredith pulled her panties aside. Naomi gasped and admired Meredith's glistening pussy in all its glory. Feeling frustrated, Meredith lowered her hips, planting her pussy down into Naomi's soft mouth. Naomi's stuck her tongue out and licked Meredith's pussy skillful.

"You're making me cum." Meredith squirmed and made a cute noise that Naomi had not heard before.

Meredith moved her hands over Naomi's perfect round breast desperately fondled them. She was close now. She rocked her hips back and forth, allowing Naomi's tongue access to her clit.

Meredith screamed and her body spasmed as Naomi's tongue was still in her pussy. She fell back onto the bed and laid by Naomi's side, panting and smiling at one another. They laid there in silence for a while, staring into each other eyes and pecking each other lips playfully. They eventually drifted off to sleep, in each other's arms.

*************

Meredith woke up to the smell of breakfast. The smell was tantalizing. It had been so long since she had a home-cooked meal. She walked outside and was greeted by the sight of a bare beauty with nothing but an apron on, making breakfast.

"Morning Meredith! Breakfast is almost ready." Naomi exclaimed. She shook her butt excitedly.

Meredith moved towards the counter and leaned against it, admiring Naomi's round butt as it swayed with every movement she made. Naomi turned around and transferred her freshly made eggs onto Meredith's plate. Meredith cut a slice of the scrambled eggs and stuffed it into her mouth.

"So, how is it?" Naomi asked, nervously.

"Simply amazing," Meredith replied, taking another bite. It was the best scrambled eggs she'd ever tasted.

Naomi pumped her fist into the air and silently indulge in her victory.

"So, what's my schedule for today?" Meredith asked.

Naomi cleared her throat and straighten her back. "I looked into your schedule and saw that you had the day off, so I thought maybe we could-"

Naomi paused and took a deep breath. Meredith raised her brow.

"Go catch a movie and spend some time together." She reached for the two tickets Sebastian had given her and placed them on the table.

"Oh, and where you get these." She pointed to them. It was a guilty pleasure that Meredith had.

"A mutual friend." Naomi's eyes wandered.

"I see." Meredith grinned. "Then what happens after the movie."

Naomi blushed, twiddling her fingers. "Maybe we could do that thing we did yesterday."

Meredith giggled and moved her hand towards Naomi's face. She caressed her face and pulled her close. She kissed her lips softly.

"It's a date then," Meredith whispered.

*

Authors Note

Thank you so much for reading my story. This is my first-time writing erotica and I'm still learning and improving. I hope to get better in the future as I experiment with more ideas and styles. If you have any comments, feedback or recommendations feel free to leave them down below.