All Comments on 'Confession - Atonement'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

How does this help the husband, unless he's a sadist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sad thing is that she really is a selfish whore who has shown by her actions that she does not love her husband. She will certainly continue to cheat and cheat on him, and when she is caught, she will regret not the betrayal but the fact that she was caught.She doesn't understand what is honesty, loyalty. He is a vile creature, a soulless monster. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* writing. I read Confession, which was hot, but must be so many husbands' nightmare. Their wife at home, a workman, and the husband never knows what happened. This piece, Atonement, might have been in BDSM, and it's conflicted. She says she loves her husband, in spite of not really regretting the fact that deep down she really is a slut at heart. Meanwhile he must think his luck is in. Who wouldn't want their wife to play the sub the way she does? The big question is whether this is all true, in which case, wow! I love the way she captures her own feelings about it all. Truth or fiction, she can write, and her writing's hot. Great stuff. Let's have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you! I think it works well with the first story and is very believable. I hope to see another chapter of "down the road".

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

How can a serial cheater say she loves her husband? Some people just don't know what "love" means!

paulb85paulb85almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well done. Well worth 5 stars for the excellent erotic titillation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I love this man" she says. Until the next time her pussy decides it needs another stranger's cock. Stupid slut.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetteralmost 2 years ago

I really like your work - encourage you to continue writing erotica and posting here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is a sick selfish horrible person who thinks that by being punished, she is absolving herself of blame for her previous cheating actions. Doing what she done knowing that her her family, her loved ones, would be so devasted if they knew. She cannot unfuck herself. It will always be there. What a nasty person she is. Love! she needs to read dictionary to understand what the word means.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Seriously? if this was in any way a true story, then there never was a more naive woman. 'I felt pride that another man wanted me'. You don't know the first thing about men. The writing was good, the content a bit silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuck!! Female writers!!

mustelamustelaalmost 2 years ago

Quite successful. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the first story, I wondered what was wrong with you? It seems you may have issues with submissive tendencies? You saw the gardener and wanted to be dominated, showed him your desires and he happily used you. As many of the readers pointed out, you still have Peter's love and trust as long as you can keep your indiscretion secret. But be forewarned, if he ever finds out, the current relationship he has with you will be lost forever. The love and trust will evaporate. He may forgive you but the relationship will never be the same. This comes from personal experience. As far as the wine goes, the words on the lips of a drunk are the thoughts of a sober person. If you keep drinking, you will slip up then your life will implode. Right now you are in the shock stages trying to come to terms with your actions. Your mind reinvents the encounter into a thrill and excitement phase and that is firewall to the grief and remorse phase. That firewall will collapse soon to be replaced by panic and paranoia about the encounter. You need to make a decision as to what is most important in your life. Is it your family and future, growing old together, seeing the kids mature to adulthood and turn you into a grandmother? Or do you want to live in the now, feel young again, take on more lovers, push your family aside for the temporary carnal desires that will eventually lead to divorce, alienation from your husband and children, and living the rest of your life alone with partners who temporarily just want to use you?

My fear is that you have changed your patterns and already unintentionally confessed. Unless Peter is a total imbecile, he is or will be wondering why you feel the need to be punished? Won't take him too long to realize the changes in your patterns and start looking at a calendar to see the approximate time the changes took place. He may come right out and confront you or feed you enough alcohol to get you to confess.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I was debating 4* vs 5*, and ultimately gave 4* because story was missing an explanation of why wife fucked the gardener. The rationalization of being wanted by another man is nonsense as every woman knows that men will fuck anything that has two legs and a vagina. Fucking another man proves nothing except your lack of self-control and true love for your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This slag didn't atone for shit...she romanticized it. She's still a cheating slut, who will feel more justified the next time she cheats. This story does show how fucked up a human being can be. In the meantime, hubby is a good little cuck, not knowing what a tramp his wife is. Interesting story.

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, and different from the usual LW offerings - in a good way! I'm enjoying her inner narrative and the emotional journey she's taking.

.

Unfortunately, due to the infestation of BTB middle-schoolers who wouldn't be happy unless the wife and tree-pruner were dismembered with a chain saw, your scores will not reflect the quality of your work. Please don't let that deter you - keep writing and posting!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

The second part was as well written as the original. There's a lot that "I wanted" in this storyline, but again, this story likely does play out in real life. I respect her not trying to relieve her conscious by telling Peter what she did. If she truly loves him, then she will carry that burden of her betrayal to the grave. She should see a therapist to figure out why she did though, or it will happen again. As you likely already know, this type of story doesn't score well in LW, even when well written and delivered. That so many are ranting about the characters shows you deserve every star. 5*

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing piece not so much for the betrayal itself, which is a common theme, rather for how you describe scenes that capture the events and her feelings. Descriptions are crisp with perfect choice of words to convey image whether her kitchen, tree pruner and their sex in 1st chapter or the picnic and “punishment” scenes in this chapter. That and her anonymity. You write well and give readers (at least this reader) pause while immersed in your storyline. She describes herself as a complete and unexpurgated slut in a chapter subtitled “atonement”. Unexpurgated is the key: objectionable “part/event” (betrayal) not removed; still a slut. So is there atonement? Maybe, incomplete and ongoing presumably. This story is all about her, so in one way not surprised by the line: “… I felt a kind of pride in having let it happen, an inner confidence, that did not detract from just how much I wanted to be all that Peter wanted from his wife.” First reaction to the closing sentiment about being the wife her husbanded wanted her to be was negative — seemed to objectify her, but on second thought simply acknowledges her complexity/reality. OK, over analyzing your erotic fiction, but that is half the fun when reading a well written, highly erotic piece. The other half is simply enjoying it. Hope you continue to share from your vivid imagination, while ignoring inane rants/quips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was well told however the concept that a spanking and some hard sex would dull the betrayal and cheating falls very short for me. I think the punishment aspect neglects the emotional cheating aspect of betraying your spouse. Finally, I have never read the writer, however the spanking and humiliation come across as a preferential sex taste as opposed to a real punishment. Maybe the writer suffers from too much "projection" and not enough understanding a cheating situation....

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Just tell the husband that you are a real.lufe slut and that way you can stop tricking your loving faithful husband into punishing you. Tricking someone is not a love language. How do you claim to feel the way you do but yet betray him on so many levels. All she thinks about is the Tree guy with the culturally appropriated tattoos

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

It would be interesting to hear your definition of "love". Because it doesn't appear that your definition is remotely similar to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do understand there is a clinical term for your pathology?

When a person does something so completely wrong. Total betrayal. Doing something so hurtful and damaging to someone else and feels zero remorse? Feels no empathy.

It means you are a sociopath. Look it up.

It's not a good thing.

And I had to laugh at this point in your story when you said "I'll be your S-L-U-T".

You are already a slut. Except for other men. Now you are going to let your husband in on your being a slut? Isn't that nice of you.

I have some bad news for you. You do not love your husband. Whatever you think is love? It isn't.

As a sociopath I'm sure you love the security he brings. Good job. Nice income. Good provider. Good father. Dependable. And the ability to buy you all of the fucking wine you seem to consume all God damn day. You get to stay at home in your beautiful home he bought for you.

But what you feel for him isn't love. Not in the way that normal, mentally healthy people feel love anyway.

Btw...I have experience as a Dominant. For the past decade actually. The play you describe is pretty pathetic. You are not a sub and your husband isn't a Dom. And what you describe here is not "punishment" that will assuage your soul unless he knows what he is punishing you for.

If you were my "slut"? It wouldn't have been a cheap play leather paddle punishing you. Wooden paddle with holes drilled. Real leather flogger. And a riding crop for your punishment. It would have been more than a few slaps...with just enough force to put some words on your ass. For your cheating...you would not be able to sit straight for a week.

That's the kind of punishment you'd get for cheating. It's the kind you deserve.

But actually. If you were mine and you cheated on me and I found out? There'd be no punishment scene. You'd be out. Gone. Cut off.

That's what you deserve. It's what your husband should do. It's probably the only thing that would get through to your sociopathic brain that would cause you any real emotional reaction. To take away your stuff and your comfortable life as you know it.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Very difficult to score, well written but still disturbed by her earlier actions. How she succumbed so easily to a complete stranger and had unprotected sex with him grates on my sensibilities. It is easier to understand an affair, or a drunken one night stand; but her actions seemed almost premeditated and went against everything she believed in.

Her attempt to atone by becoming her husbands “sub”, should be raising questions in her husbands mind, as it is at odds with her normal behaviour.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if she would think the same way if the roles were reversed. Did he feel guilty? Sure but he also felt proud that he could still be desirable to women. He also wasn't regretful or remorseful about fucking the interior designer on the table in the living room where they had family bonding time it made him feel like more of a man. He cannot confess to his wife and cause her pain so he begins composing a letter. "Dear Penthouse" same thing right? Both wod be reveling and bragging about their adultery.

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing! I suspected that at the end Peter would reveal that he had been aware of his wife's indiscretion. Beautiful sentences.

trance00trance00almost 2 years ago
Fact or fiction

Once again, your writing is very good and believable, but I hope it is just your imagination, because if it is not, I fear that you are still deluding yourself and destined to continue to be unfaithful and to eventually cause great harm to your family.

BDSM, especially spanking, can be a good way to control bad or risky behavior for some people. Unfortunately, if a sub is not honest with their dom, they can't really provide appropriate discipline. A dom has to know what the offense is to determine the punishment. Your husband is not disciplining you, and in terms of your infidelity, he isn't even your dom. You are punishing yourself and using your husband as your instrument. Considering the disrespect that your infidelity shows, it doesn't surprise me that you are using your husband and continuing to be dishonest with him, hiding the real reason you are doing what you're doing. Your delusions about any positive aspects to your infidelity allow you to continue to be blind to how your respect for your husband and marriage have been degraded and keep the seed of future infidelities alive and waiting to spring forth the next time you're alone with a dominant man and think you can get away with it. I can understand that you don't want to damage your husband or your marriage, but the problems are dishonesty breeds disrespect, secrets shield you from consequences that might bolster your resolve to be faithful, and denial enables you to think there is anything at all positive about your infidelity and keeps the door open to do it again. If you never cheat again, keeping things to yourself may be justified, but if you ever cheat again and get caught, your entire family probably would have been better off if you admitted the truth. At least you all could have honestly moved on, one way or another.

For me, the true value of an experience lies not in the experience, but the consequences, both actual and potential. What did you get out of your extramarital experience? The memory of orgasms? The potential for future infidelities and harm to your family and yourself? A sense of empowerment, but honestly, wasn't it always there, just revealed? Wouldn't it have been better discovered in a therapist's office exploring why you feel impotent or lack confidence instead of being screwed by a tree trimmer who doesn't give a damn about you or your family or what happens to you all?

The measure of the success of a piece of art can be said to be measured by what it inspires in the viewer. Your stories certainly inspired both thought and emotion in me. Thanks for that. I still hope they are purely fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. True erotica as it should be. Well done and thanks.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Never read a more delusional or selfish story in my time on Literotica. Dumb cunt trying to twist her cheating into a good thing to relieve her guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting yet sadly so, that in so many stories male characters are derided for having fragile egos and yet we see another whole group of stories where women feel the need no, really the absolutely lustful want to be desired and held in the male gaze. Of course it's conditioned by only a male gaze that they will accept as just not any male gaze suffices.

So here we have a story of a woman promising to be the ever loving wife and yet she has no respect for her partner whom she claims to adore. That is not love but a form of emotional abuse to be such a lying, self satisfied person. It should be noted that in some states emotion abuse is now a condition that can be litigated much as the more frequent physical abuse that men perpetrate on women.

Perhaps it is time for the main character to find out that her husband holds the same secret and have her come to terms with her deception. Reflection by these weak ego-ed, i-needed-to-have-my-being-a-woman-confirmed ladies would be a great follow on. I look forward to the sequel where the author recognizes this abuse and her rationalizations of the same. She needs to find a way for an open honest amends instead of trickery that is used to "save" a marriage that obviously she has taken off the rails.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Not a confession, and no real punishment. The whore will do it again.

yhgtbkyhgtbkalmost 2 years ago

The writing is good but the thought process is faulty. If Peter does not know it is punishment, it is just her kink or fantasy to get the spanking. The "punishment" does not absolve the cheating.

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, well done. A nice change from the normal material here. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"My butt still throbbed. I had been punished. I would be punished yet again."

Next time, no paddle for you. Next time, you get the cane. And you will learn what REAL punishment is.

Some would say 20 strokes is too many. I'm not not of them.

QBikkQBikkalmost 2 years ago

Too many black or white people judging here. We can be weak, we can all make mistakes, including cheating once. It’s no excuse, but it can happen. The reaction and how to atone for it depends on each person, each situation, there’s no « One Size Fits All » solution. So the hurtful and highly judgmental comments, especially with name callings, we could do without.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is risking everything of value for some strange. This will not end well.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Excellent insights into the female mind. I al,most hope she cheats again so I can read about it

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 2 years ago

Much better than the rating that you are getting. It is a unique point of view. People do deal with guilt by punishing themselves. You have managed to bring in some BDSM without making the husband out to be a jerk. Yes, she could confess and let the husband punish her out of anger, if he would. All in all, probably everybody is happier this way. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ahhh, come on, she took the easy way out. A punishment without knowledge for the matter is for the punisher pointless and for the sinner self-deception. Cunt !!!

Captcha

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

If I were the husband, I would eventually wonder why she wanted to be punished. And then I'd think carefully about who and what could have made her feel so guilty. So in need of atonement. And then I'd know and understand. So, the next time she's vulnerable???? The other guy would be right next to her. Hustled in and thoroughly emasculated. And it still wouldn't be enough! D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pick a chastity belt as a punishment for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It can not be atonement if the wronged party does not know he has been wronged. She must confess, beg for forgiveness and then accept punishment he deems appropriate.

LeibowitzLeibowitzalmost 2 years ago

Quite nicely done. I like the moral ambiguity, as well as the wife's honesty with herself, if not with her husband. The punishment was not for the husband's satisfaction; it was for the wife's, so she could live with what she'd done. I found it entirely plausible and genuine.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

A insightful portrait of yet another self-absorbed female who in this story segment, manipulates her unsuspecting hub into punishing her for her extramarital betrayal, disguising it as an exciting addition to their previous vanilla sexlife. The female character wants the security of marriage/motherhood but at the same time, feels the need to find strange cock to satisfy her itch. And it's bareback all the way! The very epitome of self-centredness with no thought to possible consequences to herself or hubby. Your writing style is fine, but I'm just not sure if all of the inner dialog of the female character is sufficient to elevate this story beyond the bog-standard cheating wife/ignorant husband plot that already abounds in LW. Sure cheating wifey was honest with herself; but all the time, deceiving her husband.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

QBikk your comment didn't age well did it? With the new posting of this author it's obviously not a little slip, a one time mistake. She's obviously not learning from her "atonement". Also not feeling guilty enough not to do it again. Just another selfish entitled woman who feels she should have whatever she wants and should only be judged to the level that she thinks is appropriate.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Just here for the stupid comments by the BTBers

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyalmost 2 years ago

Just another selfish spoilt woman, who loves her husband,, but she if did she wouldn't have fucked other men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Revealing that the parties are British made it more understandable in some ways but the "slut" has still not actually confessed her betrayal or the reason for her need to bee punished. Peter thinks his loving wife is just adding to their sex life. He doesn't know his wife has made him a cuckold and enjoyed being screwed by another man. There has been no confession. The writer said that she isn't Catholic and doesn't believe in the

Confessional they use but if she were Anglican she should understand how they view that action. So far she has only confessed to her word processor and the the readers and neither parties can absolve her and it does not sound as if she is seeking forgiveness; she is just sharing the thrill she felt being screwed by a new cock. And writing an excellent story for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Have to read a lot of dross on this site but occasionally I find a gem of an author who makes it worthwhile. Exceptional writing. Thank you.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Cheating is disrespect, so tell us how you equate disrespect with love?

The pain I'd give you is a bottle of sulfuric acid up your slut cunt, let's see you moan with excitement over that...

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It is pathetic how the little trolls get apoplectic when the pussy they think they own gets something somewhere else, even once. As if they think that a one-off, or even cheating, is the worst sin in the world.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

She did not get punished. She enjoyed it. She wasn't making it up to him. You cannot pick your own punishment - especially if you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly exceptional writing. As I write my comment there are 56 other comments ahead of me, I’m not going to go through them because I think I’d be disappointed in the volume of moral outrage and hate there.

This is written in such a way that far too many are taking it as a genuine confession without stopping to consider it could just as easily be a fantasy. So many willing to pass judgment on a situation that they have no right to. They really need to get over themselves.

I love the story, the writing style and the plot. There are things I’m anticipating but I’ll just have to wait and see.

Thank you, this was an easy 5 stars

Tess (uk)

el_eyeel_eyeover 1 year ago

Another good story. Such good writing, Anne. I can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to comment on this comment.."It is pathetic how the little trolls get apoplectic when the pussy they think they own gets something somewhere else, even once. As if they think that a one-off, or even cheating, is the worst sin in the world." .....not the worst sin in the world just to the marriage that both promised. If you don't believe in marriage fine don't get married. But in a way you do both OWN each other's access to sex. If you want to stray get Divorced FIRST.

Leaping_HindLeaping_Hindover 1 year ago

Well written. Your arousal over it all including the atonement was arousing to me! I like the psychological effects and think this is actually quite realistic. Matches some experiences I have had and have heard from close friends' experiences. Passion strikes and it's often when a "bad" boy meets a woman who married the secure, responsible man to whom she wants to be married to for the rest of her life. Pure sex is another realm. Besides, who can gainsay that this behavior has not ensured genetic variety in humans over generations. Love the stories. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope, not even close. Skank slut continues in the lie and thinks letting hubby spank her will make it OK. If she wants a relationship honesty is the only way. If she's honest he may dump her or kick her to the curb. But she brought that on herself. At least she'll prove to herself she can own up to her actions instead of pretending with her husband while betraying his trust. Maybe be brave enough to write a part two with a real outcome. Anything short of that doesn't cut it

FrumCuppleFrumCupple11 months ago

I read the entire Confession series, and I was stunned by the quality and eroticism of the writing. Entirely separate from the subject matter, and the morality of this true story (which I do not judge), as a literary work this went far beyond most of the stories that I have read... In fact, I immediately thought that you must be a published author, and wondered why you offered stories of this quality for free. You have captured the complex nuances of the conflict between love and desire -- a conflict that exists in even the most healthy marriages, and the eroticism inherent in the wife-mother-woman persona. Absolutely loved it, and hope you don't mind if I post this for each story.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye8 months ago

Interesting take on how a relationship exists: one has a delicious secret and the other has a partner now willing to explore. But it is the presence of that one thing that also divides the partnership. It is something intimate, intensely personal, inked indelibly on her memory often coming to the fore in unbidden moments of lust and love between the partners but something not shared. It will always be on her mind even in moments when it is a "we" and should never be a "me" experience. But now it is there, the crack in what was once a whole and integral marriage.

So it is sad to have the author physically atone but as a lie to a new sexuality. It is not done for love. And that cheapens their intimacy. She knows, he doesn't. She has a special memory. He does not. She deludes herself as to her commitment to her partner. So sad, very sad but perhaps more telling about her personality and not a great reflection upon such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuburbanne@suburbanne
London based, married, kids, but ashamed, and also proud, and openly confessing that I have strayed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES