Confession by Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa sighed in pure bliss. "I'm so lucky the boy I love is willing to eat my ass," she mused out loud, looking over her shoulder at her boyfriend, smiling in happiness at how willing he is to do anything to please her. She moaned softly, playing with her clitoris as he continued to tongue-fuck her back channel, letting her butthole swallow his tongue completely inside, the muscular walls of her anus wrapping around him as he French-kissed her shithole.

The teenage girl clenched her ring tightly around his quivering tongue. She felt warmth realizing how much comfort her precious boyfriend got from burying his baby face between her round, muscular globes of flesh. Melissa promised herself she'd make her shy beloved boyfriend eat her asshole out until he is ready to admit he likes it, even though she knows he already does from how enthusiastically he's rimming her.

She continued grinding against his face with her thick asscheeks. Her moans got louder as he inched deep inside her ass, burying his tongue in the dirty tunnel. The boy went on sucking her asshole as his tongue remains deep inside her butt, her booty rapidly fucking his face in tandem with her own furious rubbing of her erect clit. "That's it, baby. Keep eating my asshole like the submissive bitch you are. You're my slutty boy, aren't you? Only a slut would get so hard when eating his girlfriend's ass."

Soon, her moaning became much more frantic and finally Melissa screamed as she came, squirting on to the floor as her boyfriend's tongue is firmly lodged in the warm confines of her ass, trapped. She relaxed and released him from her ring, allowing him to withdraw, turning around to face the boy who looks up at her with love. She got on her own knees and approached him for a kiss but he coyly turned away.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked.

"I just thought it'd be better for me to wash my face and mouth before kissing you, considering I was just, you know, making out with your asshole," he mumbled meekly.

"Sweetie! If you can taste my asshole then I can. Come here. Let me give you a big kiss and we can cuddle and fall asleep together," Melissa said authoritatively, giggling as her cute boyfriend eagerly complied, letting her hold him when they got back on the bed. She rubbed the top of his head gently, one arm cradling his back as he rests his face in the cleavage of her breasts, kissing his forehead as he falls asleep.

A couple of hours later, Jared woke up to see Melissa looking at him with a smile on his face. He immediately flushes red, making her grin before giving him a quick peck on the tip of his nose. "I want you to fuck me int the ass now. You've done a good job cleaning me with your tongue and this is your reward."

Jared shyly nodded with a smile on his pretty face, as his girlfriend got on all four in front of him, thrusting her firm booty towards the blushing young man, who moved towards her. He carefully placed the head of his cock at her rose bud before pausing to ask "Shouldn't we get lube first?"

Melissa smiled, replying "It's okay. I've fucked my ass with dildos before. You should be able to slide in easily." Not giving him any time to think about it, the girl rammed her thick ass backwards, swallowing his cock past her sphincter in the warm, dirty tunnel. The insides of her ass sheathed his dick as her asshole slides back and forth the length of his tool. She clenched her strong muscles to squeeze around his rod, the combination of heat and friction driving him delirious with pleasure.

The dominant girl smirked as her boyfriend released more of his by now familiar moans, gasping in mindless pleasure as she made her orifice tighter around him deliberately. Melissa tossed her hair, looking back at her adorable boyfriend, saying "Hmmmm, you really are a bitch in heat, aren't you? Look at you, rutting yourself in your strong girlfriend's muscular ass like a slutty boy who needs to cum again and again. That dick inside me is mine, baby boy. You're not fucking me ; I'm fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't ever be able to look at another girl and get aroused by her again."

She kept on thrusting with her hips, starting to leave bruises with her aggressive pounding of the boy's delicate pelvis. Melissa slapped her large asscheeks against the boy's tender balls, filled to the brim with cum that is straining to burst out. The girl's asshole repeatedly moved along the length of his shaft as she swallowed his dick inside her channel before releasing and then taking him in her ass again, squeezing and stroking him with the walls of her ass that wrap around his scarlet, quivering, throbbing tool. As

Jared was now sweating from exertion, finding it difficult to remain upright with his muscular girlfriend fucking his brains out with her ass, slamming against his ground. The seesawing motion stimulated all the nerve endings in his cock, firmly trapped in the confines of her ass, sending shivers up his spine as he felt his loins starting to burn with flames of extreme pleasure. He was now yelling loudly as she rapidly banged him, letting her meaty asscheeks crash into his pelvic bone, taking his full length inside the channel from her asshole easily. "This is how I fuck my plastic cocks, doll. That's what you are. You're my human dildo right now. I'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear after but right now I'm going to fuck you like you're my sex toy. Cum, baby. Cum inside my ass and I'll make you eat it out," Melissa ordered.

Her words tipped the boy over the edge as he screamed "Melissa!" Before burying his cock as deeply inside her ass as he could before emptying his balls out inside her, unloading copious streams of cum, coating the linings of her anal walls with his seed. She cooed in delight as he finished ejaculating the final ropes of semen in her asshole, before letting him withdraw his spent dick from inside her and then lying completely down and telling him he knew what to do now.

The boy blushed before placing his lips at her juicy butthole, licking up the remnants of his ejaculate, kissing the orifice, sucking cum out of her tunnel as he probed inside with his tongue. "I love you so much but you're still my slave, bitch," Melissa cockily said. "That means you're gonna bury that wimpy tongue deep inside my butthole everyday, got it?" Jared hummed in a way meant to indicate a 'yes' before continuing to worship his girlfriend's round ass, letting her channel swallow his tongue completely, his face lodged in the cleavage between her firm, wide booty cheeks.

Later that night, Jared turned to Melissa and grinned shyly. "Do you, uh, still want to... give me blowjobs from time to time?" he asked, unsure of himself.

"Of course, baby," Melissa replied, enjoying the sight of her boyfriend's blushing face.

"Okay. I'll start drinking pineapple juice then. People say it makes cum tastier," the boy replied, gazing away from her, trying to hide his once again suffused cheeks.

"Don't worry. I'll always love how your cum tastes, because it's you," she smirked, wrapping her arms around the flustered boy as they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Four years later Melissa got down on one knee and Jared smiled as she put a wedding band on his ring finger. They got married three months later. Jared Trent née Piper barely got out 'I do', so choked he was as he stood there with a smile, overjoyed when his wife embraced and kissed him, and they lived happily together ever after.


12