Confession: I am an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lay in the sun hiding behind my sunglasses and watched a parade of men and women, paused, smile or smirk, and view me. I got very wet. Scott said he was in the water observing me and my admirers. He stayed in waist deep water to hide his erection."

"You slut," Amy said with a giggle.

"Slag," Claire teased.

"I am. I was. I loved it!"

Laura blushed red and asked, "Do you know what the best part was?"

Her fellow teachers shook their heads.

"The comments. Many people were caught by surprise and squealed, 'Oh!' or "My goodness' or 'What do we have here?' Others insulted me or made crude comments and I loved them. For some reason, probably because I'm a pervert, I enjoyed hearing them say, 'Whore', 'Tart', or 'Look at her ugly cunt'. A shiver of pleasure passed through my body when people disparaged me.

"A man around eighteen or nineteen asked his friend, 'Should we tell her that her suit has shifted and she's exposing her privates?' His friend laughed and said, 'She knows. It's a game. She wants us to see her cunt, but she's pretending it's an accident in case anyone complains.'

"The friend," Amy said. "He had it right, didn't he?"

Laura nodded. "The first two times people saw me, at the apartment and at the beach, were accidents. I learned that I like exposing myself. It turns me on. This time I purposely exposed myself and I only pretended it was an accident. My pussy got so wet.

"I lay there for a long time and, finally, I had to get some relief. I got up and ran to Scott. I took him out into deeper water where there weren't any swimmer. The water was up to my shoulders and I told him, 'You have to fuck me here. Now!'

"I grabbed his swimming trunks and pulled them down. I slide my suit to the side and said,'Stick it in me! My pussy aches! I'm so turned on by all the people seeing my pussy.' He was happy to oblige. We shagged as frantically as we could in the ocean. I came quickly as he pawed my breasts and twisted my nipples. He screamed and came soon after I did."

Laura finished her drink. She poured herself another glass and topped off her friends' glasses. She said, "I was a normal girl. I liked boys. I liked sex. But now that I've been exposing myself, I can't imagine stopping. My heart pounds. My knees get weak. My pussy gets sopping wet. Regular sex is boring in comparison. I have to keep doing it."

"It doesn't seem like you have to stop," Amy said. "From your description, Scott gets off on you showing your body as much as you do."

"Yes," Claire said. "This is your thing and he likes it too. Have fun. Be careful. Stay safe."

"We did get in a bit of trouble. You know how it is in Magaluf, everyone is drinking to excess. Especially the guys. We saw some bad things happen. Some awful, bloody fights. One night, we'd had a lovely dinner out and returned to our balcony to drink and view the stars."

Laura blushed. "That's not true. We were naked on our balcony. The night sky was clear. The stars were bright and the moon was a waning crescent. You could see by the moonlight, but it wasn't as bright as a full moon. We were outside having sex hoping someone would see us.

"Scott was standing and I was sitting on the chaise lounge sucking his dick. He has a nice cock. Long enough, thick enough, and rock hard."

"Mmmm," Claire moaned. "Just how I like them."

"Me too. Do you share?" Amy asked and giggled.

"No." Laura answered, Then she chuckled and added, "Well, not yet. We've talked about me having sex with the men who see me naked, but so far, it's all talk. We get ourselves worked up talking about my exhibitionism and possible sex with my voyeurs, then we fuck like rabbits.

"Now where was I? So I'm sucking his dick and he's caressing my breasts and stroking my hair when we hear guys shouting in anger. I get up. We look up and hear men arguing. They are two floors above us. From the cries of pain, I suspect they're fighting. Then, we see a guy standing on the railing and he jumps from one balcony to the next.

"Holy shit!" Amy said.

"Yes. He was on the fifth floor. If he'd fallen, he'd have died from the fall. He made it, turned, and taunted the guy he'd gotten away from. We heard him say, 'I fucked your girl and she said it was the best sex she'd ever had. Unlike you, I made her cum!' The other guy cursed him, threatened to kill him if he ever saw him again, and threw a beer bottle at him."

"Whoa!" Claire exclaimed.

"Some of the shards of glass fell on the balcony beside us. We heard a couple scream and they stood with their arms above their heads. We hadn't known they were there. Scott asked 'Are you okay? Did you get cut?'

"They stepped into the moonlight. I saw that they were naked. They checked themselves and each other over, turning around in the process. She was a cute redhead with small breasts, a tiny butt, and freckles everywhere. He was a nice looking guy. Well-built, except for his cock. His erection had length, but it was slim.

"As we were looking at them, they were looking at us. The girl blurted out, 'Damn that's a fat dick.' Then, she looked at me and said, 'Your tits are huge.' She had no inhibitions. She probably had been drinking. She asked, "What size are your boobs?' I answered, 'Double D'. Her boyfriend said, "Maebh, enough. You're embarrassing them.' She quickly said, 'If I had tits half her size, I'd be topless every day and if your cock was half as thick as his, I'd be the happiest girl in County Cork!'"

Amy and Claire burst out laughing. Laura joined in.

"We introduced ourselves. Kevin and Maebh were from Ireland. Kevin confessed, 'We've been drinking and came out on the balcony to have sex under the stars.' Maebh interrupted him and said,'We saw the two of you step out on your balcony nude and we've been watching you have sex. Sorry.'

"She grabbed Kevin's arm and said, 'We'll go inside and give you some privacy.' They stepped toward the sliding door. Scott said, 'Stay. If we didn't want anyone to see us, we'd have stay inside. Laura is an exhibitionist. She likes people to see her naked and I like to show her off. Please watch us and afterward, if you like, we'll watch you make love.'

Amy leaned forward and asked, "Did they?"

Laura nodded.

"Wow! You made love while another couple watch!" Claire said. "What was it like?"

"Exciting! Terrifying! Thrilling! Scary! Awesome! Scott made me suck his cock. Maebh ooh'd and aah'd more than Scott did. They watched us kiss and saw Scott's hands roamed my body. He played with my boobs, grabbed my ass, and fingered me. It was hot. Then, he took me from behind. He pounded his dick into me as if he was punishing me. I loved it. My tits were bouncing everywhere.

"They got so excited that Kevin started banging her from behind. Maebh and I were both bent over the lounge chairs and penetrated fast and hard doggie-style. We stared into each other's eyes as our men fucked us. She came shouting a stream of Celtic curses. Kevin pulled out and spanked his skinny wiener and shot his load on her back. I moaned loudly and came. Scott followed Kevin's lead. He pulled out, beat off, and shot ropes of cum on me."

Laura stopped speaking. A dreamy look came over her face. Amy and Claire were quiet out of respect for the feelings their friend was experiencing. They took massive gulps of wine.

"Sorry," Laura said. "I spaced out for a bit remembering."

"That good?" Amy asked and chuckled.

"Yes. My body was on fire. I've never cum harder."

"Maybe I need to try this exhibitionist thing," Claire said.

"Yes. Me too," Amy added.

"I can arrange that."

The women turned toward the sound and saw Scott descending the stairs. Laura blushed and said, "I didn't know you were home."

He laughed. "I guess not. You were very candid in your confession."

He joined them in the living room and said, "Our football game today was particularly messy. Last night's rain had made the pitch muddy. Instead of drinking with the boys, I came home to clean up. I'd just stepped out of the shower when you three breezed in. I stood naked in the hallway eavesdropping. Laura caught my attention when she said, 'I am a pervert'.

"I paused and thought, 'This might be interesting'. I grabbed some clothes and stood on the landing where I'd be out of sight. I dressed and listened. I'm glad I did. My good girl told a hell of a tale and I got a throbbing boner reliving our erotic, perverted adventures. Honestly, I nearly had to take matters in hand," Scott said and then laughed.

The women dropped their eyes to his groin and were not disappointed. They saw the outline of his erection in his pants.

Scott said, "Amy, Claire, you were turned on by Laura's sexcapades, weren't you?"

The young women didn't say anything. Their answers were written on their red faces.

"She loves being an exhibitionist. I'm sure you will too. Let's give it a try. We can make it work with what you have on. I'll take you to a bar across town. No one you know will see you. I'll buy you a drink and you three will hike your skirts, spread your legs, and show strangers your pretty pussies.

"I'm going into the kitchen to get my keys and wallet, when I come back I want to see three pairs of panties on the coffee table." Scott gave them a friendly smile and left the room.

The women all looked at each other. Laura stood, hiked up her dress, hooked her thumbs under the sides of her thong, and rolled it down her legs. She stepped out of them and put them on the table.

Amy said, "Claire, let's do it. As a lark."

Claire slid forward on the coach. She said, "I did say I need to try it. It sounds like fun." She lifted her ass off the sofa, tugged on her panties, and pulled them off. She dropped them on top of Laura's. Amy shimmied out of hers and tossed them on the table and giggled.

Scott had been watching them from the other room. He said to himself, "Great! They're doing it. I'm keeping their underwear and giving them a good sniff later." He rushed into the room before anyone changed their minds. He said, "All right. Into the car. Our adventure begins."

He drove them to a bar across town. He'd selected it because it had tables outside in a garden. The tables were scattered among the boxwood, specimen trees, and flowers. You could walk and smell the roses or sit and enjoy the view. It was a beautiful place, tranquil, and a perfect place to flash.

He smiled pleasantly at the black hostess and asked, "Can you seat us outside?"

"Not a problem," she responded with a toothy smile. "We aren't too busy yet."

She showed them to a table and asked, "Will this do?"

"Yes. Great. Thanks," Scott said. They sat. Their waitress came over and said, "Hello, what can I get you?"

Everyone gave her their drink order and then Scott said, "And bring us four shots of tequila."

The server raiser her eyebrow and said, "That'll get a party started."

"Exactly," Scott responded.

Amy and Claire were fidgeting, tugging at the skirts and tightly crossing their legs. Lauren laughed and said, "You're as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. You're acting like this is the first time you've been out in public without your knickers."

Amy said, "It is. No bra, no problem. But I'm perched on this tall stool. My feet are off the ground. A strong breeze would lift my skirt and show my bits."

Lauren said, " You have more control over the situation than you think. For one, you can rest a hand on your lap to keep your skirt in place. Two, we aren't sitting at a table beside a glass window overlooking Trafalgar Square with thousands of men, women, and children walking by. Not to mention a dozen CCTV cameras."

Scott said, "This is a controlled environment. The paths in the garden will only allow a handful of people to approach you at a time. The layout of the garden and the plants restrict who can see you, and to prevent you from accidentally flashing someone you shouldn't, I'll be the lookout.

"I'll stand down the path and I'll eyeball everyone before they turn the corner and approached you. If I see a nun, a grandmother, or a family with kids heading your way, I'll whistle. That will be your signal to close your legs.

"We picked this place," Laura said, "because it is perfect for flashing. I'll demonstrate. Scott, take the girls down the path."

Scott helped Amy off her perch. She grimaced when she flashed her pussy as she dismounted. Claire slid off the lacquered chair and made a funny, embarrassing sound. She blushed and said, "That wasn't me. It was the chair!"

Everyone laughed. Scott took them down the path and around the bend. He asked, "Ready?"

"Ready!" Laura sang out.

The trio marched around the corner and saw Laura looking at her phone, she was perched on the chair with her legs spread wide enough that everyone knew she shaved and could see she her large, fat labia. Laura left herself exposed and then, pretended to notice them, and she chastely closed her legs.

"That wasn't too blatant, was it?" she asked.

"No," Amy said.

"You're a very good actor," Claire said. "That appeared to be an accidental beaver shot from a pre-occupied woman."

"Thank you. You want to have some deniability in case someone complains. Would you two like to practice?" She winked at Scott. She knew her boyfriend would get a thrill seeing her girlfriends' vaginas.

"Sure," Claire said.

Amy said, "That's probably a good idea."

Laura got up and gave Amy her chair and then held one for Claire. She said, "Scott, be our victim."

"He's going to see my pussy?" Claire said showing some concern.

"Is that a problem?" Laura asked.

"I guess not."

Amy teased, "After the first hundred guys, what's one more?"

Everyone burst out laughing. When she caught her breath, Claire said playfully, "Bitch. Remember, I know how many guys you've slept with and we all saw your tits when the ice bucket challenge knocked your top off."

"Yes. Stupid me," Amy said. "I went braless, wore a top with loose straps, and paid the price."

Scott went down the path. Claire and Amy got into the chairs which faced West. They spread their legs, exposed their cunts, and waited. They tried to appear distracted and unaware they were showing the goods.

Scott stepped around the corner and took in the view. He'd never seen their pussies. It gave him an erection. He stared at the vertical slits, smiled, moved his eyebrows up and down, and said, "Hubba. Hubba. You look hot. You're ready."

"Oh, my God!" Claire said. "I can't believe I'm sitting here with no panties on about to flash a stranger!"

"I know!" Amy gushed. "I'm excited and terrified at the same time."

"Yes," Laura said. She stood beside her friends and said, "I get such a thrill exposing myself. Dozens of men might see our pussies today. It's exhilarating, arousing, and a scary thought. It makes me feel so alive."

Scott whistled. Claire covered up. Amy didn't. She left her legs open and the waitress bringing their saw her shaved pussy. She didn't make a big deal over it. She placed the drinks on the table.

Scott had followed the server to the table. He said, "Please bring us another round of tequila."

"Coming right up," she responded.

He waited for the server to walk away and then, Scott raised his shot glass and said, "It's time for some liquid courage. To being brave, taking risks, and flashing what's between your legs!"

The women picked up their glasses, said "Cheers", and downed the fiery liquid.

Amy said, "I don't know if I can do this. I'm pretty sure I showed our waitress my vagina!"

Claire said, "Come on. We'll do it together."

"Does it have to be my pussy? Can't I work my way to that? Maybe I can start by showing them my butt?"

Laura knew from personal experience how nerve-wracking this could be. She said, "Amy, you can start slowly. How about this? Claire and I will sit on the chairs. You can be off to the side with your back to us leaning over smelling the flowers."

She walked her to the flower bed and said, "Keep your legs straight, bend at the hip, and your bum will be on display. Okay?"

"Yes. Thanks." Claire practiced the move.

Scott said, "Lean over further. We can only see the beginning of your bum."

"How's this?" she asked as she bowed more. Most of her butt was visible. Scott and Amy could see the crack of her ass and her pouty pussy lips too.

"Perfect!" Scott said grinning.

The waitress happened to return at that moment. She smiled and looked at the young woman's bare butt. She announced her presence by saying, "I have more tequila."

Amy stood up quickly. Her friends laughed. The waitress smiled knowingly, placed the drinks on the table, gathered the empty shot glasses, and sashayed away.

A red-faced Amy said, "I've definitely shown our waitress my vagina."

"Drink up," Scott told them. They all lifted their glasses. He said, "For Queen and Country!"

"For Queen and Country!" The women responded and they downed their drinks. All made faces. The alcohol burned as it went down.

"Let's do this, bitches," Laura said.

Everyone got into position. Laura and Claire sat across from each other at the high table. Their bodies faced the path and could quickly and easily expose their pussies to anyone rounding the path's curve. Amy was behind them. She was off to the side so all walkers could see her backside when she bent over pretending to admire the roses.

Scott positioned himself so he could see everyone who was approaching the trio of flashers. "Psst. Ready?" he asked. He raised two fingers and waved them about. The women nodded.

Two college-age guys rounded the corner carrying a pint. The taller one was talking. He said, "Chelsea won the Premier League last year and, I'm telling you, they . . . " He stopped mid-sentence when he saw the three women displaying themselves.

His buddy didn't see what he was seeing. He had been looking at his friend. He asked, "What? You're telling me what?"

"Whoa! Cool," the tall guy said. He smiled broadly, nudged his friend, and said, "Charles, have a look."

Charles turned toward the women. "Wow!" he said.

Both men stopped dead in their tracks and stared. They saw Amy flashing her behind as she was leaning over studying a flower. They saw tan lines across her plump butt. They also saw her brown asshole and a tight-lipped, puffy pussy.

Laura and Claire sat nonchalantly with their legs spread. Laura's pussy gaped and they saw pink in between her fat labia. Claire had a neat, clean vagina. The inner lips were completely concealed by the outer lips. Laure appeared to be engrossed by a message on her phone. Claire was staring off in the opposite direction of the guys. She was working on her hair. She ran her fingers through it, fluffed it and spent an inordinate time fixing her mane into a ponytail.

The whole time the woman played their charade, Scott and the visitors stood silently and ogled the girls. Then, as if by some signal, all the women looked at the two men and smiled. The men blushed. They'd been caught staring and they hurried away.

This scenario was played out again and again. Sometimes, the voyeurs were a couple, a busboy or once, a group of guys. The reactions were the same: astonishment and then, a smile.

The women got a great thrill exposing themselves. They enjoyed surprising women as well as the men that came their way. They did not lack for drinks. Many of their viewers sent drinks over. Word got around to all the staff. So many came their way, that the boss became curious as to why his people were not where they were supposed to be. He demanded answers and was told about the beautiful women showing their pussies.

"STOP! You must stop!" shouted a short man with a gray beard who ran toward Scott. The women heard the commotion and covered up. The assistant manager turned the corner. He stopped a couple of paces away and said, "You must leave. You can't put on a sex show here! This is a respectable establishment. Leave now or I will call the police."