Confession: I'm an Unabashed Slut

Story Info
I cannot be used and abused enough...
1.4k words
4.16
16k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confession: I'm an aggressive and unabashed slut for my man. And I'm proud. This may read as if it is a bit disjointed, but consider this a diary confessional. It won't be your typical kink story.

I'm 41 years old and am in a relatively new relationship with a beautiful man who is 47. You can call me "C", and I'll describe my partner as "J".

We've both been married twice. Neither of us will ever get married again. Neither of us will ever cohabitate again. But both of us are committed to the other, we hope for the rest of our lives.

I'm a very progressive woman and have lived my life expressing my sexuality freely. I have amassed a wealth of amazing experiences, as well as some rough ones, building up a "sexual IQ" as well developed as anyone I've come into contact with. I've never really expected to find rich, satisfying and committed love with a person who can so adeptly command me sexually, bringing out and satisfying all of my many kinks; while also being a kind man, generous, intelligent and successful in his chosen field. It just felt like too much to hope for in a single individual. At least, so I thought, until I met J. He is everything, and some things I never knew I wanted. And I think it's this confluence of traits that has turned me into an absolute and complete freak of a slut, not to be distracted from my goal of satisfying every whisper of a wish, a kink, a long held sexual curiosity or fantasy. I'm more than his personal porn star. I'm his Aphrodite.

I stand 5'6" and am confident enough to acknowledge that I have fantastic body for my age. Hourglass figure. DDD-cup breasts that he can't get enough of and a plump ass that so far is defying gravity. Truth be told, my ass is what I'm most proud of for more reasons than one. He loves grabbing it, spanking it. He loves burying his face in my ass and tonguing my little asshole. Most of all he loves putting his cock in my ass, which he does regularly. It's my little secret that I love it just as much as he does, if not more. I like letting him think that getting ass fucked is a labor of love for him. Similarly, he can't keep his hands off my legs.. He loves massaging my feet and he regularly uses them to make himself cum. I guess you can say he has something of a foot fetish and I love that I can make him cum using SO many parts of my body. My body, which is entirely his to use.

J is a very large human! He's 6'2" and probably 225#. He's well built where he should be and soft enough to be a very comfortable cuddle. He's a banker by day, but is heavily tattooed under his clothes, which is a huge turn on for me. His tattoos are a totem, marking his life experience and you can see the ups and downs in his life in the contextual images. He loves hard. J is a natural Dominant and best described within the BDSM world as a Rigger. He keeps a canvas bag next to his bed with all variations of restraint devices and I get wet when I see him pull it out and the sound of the heavy zipper nearly puts me over the edge. As many things as I've seen him pull out of there, he still swears there are things I haven't yet experienced and I love him for his creativity and the dark kinks behind those brown eyes.

I live for his cock and I thirst for his cum. There is nothing I love more than to take him in my mouth while he's still soft and feel his cock growing in my mouth. I love keeping him all the way in and letting it grow to fill my mouth and down my throat as far as it can before I invariably choke and gag. He doesn't have a massive cock, but it's perfect for me. Maybe 6.5", I'd guess, perfectly shaped with the most beautiful mushroom head. I love licking it and smacking myself in the face with it.

I've mentioned that he's a natural Dominant. Occasionally he just grabs my hair and fucks my face. Gasping and choking and gagging, he doesn't care. My mouth hole is there only to please him. My whole face really. He loves rubbing his cock alll over my face and pushing me down for me to lick and tongue his ass. It makes me wet being used like that. I mean. I'm certainly not pretty afterward, but I think he really gets off on the ownership of my body, and I think there's an aspect of owning my *face* that is somehow more dominant than anything else. Well, maybe my ass, but I'll get to that. He cums in my mouth at will. He cums on my face at will. I sit back on my knees with mouth open and tongue out for the clear "porn facial" finish. Men are so visual it's cute. He cums on my face and makes me wear it out in public. He scoops cum from my pussy and spreads it on my face, for me to wear in public.. There's something unabashedly raw and animalistic in the way he owns me and my body, and it only makes me wet.

I think you could describe the majority of our life as "Free Use". Which is to say that he explicitly has free reign to use whatever hole and part of my body that he desires at literally any point in time. I'm required to keep my ass clean enough to eat whenever he feels the urge. Often when I'm working on my laptop, he'll pull my panties aside and fuck me, in which case it's understood that I'm not to react. I'm to continue whatever it is that I'm working on. Obviously he just walks up and puts his cock in my mouth all the time, which I secretly love. And whether he fucks my throat to completion or simply wants to get his cock wet for a minute, I love being his fuckbag.. I can't count the number of times I've woken up to him already fucking me. Most times I'm too tired to react or do anything. I just allow whichever hole he's in to be impaled for as long as he needs it.

I love it when he leaves marks on my body. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not into pain, but I love seeing hickies and bite marks on my boobs and ass. I think I like feeling treated like his property, so having his markings on me is erotic.

I'm constantly thinking of ways I can debase myself to him sexually. I love eating his ass when he'll let me. This is an area we're just now exploring, but I'm dying to do it more. He's toyed with his own g-spot, but incorporating play with a partner is something he's new to. The other day I put a vibrating plug in his ass and sucked his cock hungrily. It blew his fucking mind and he came buckets. BUCKETS! I had to have swallowed three mouthfuls of his cum. God, he tastes so sweet. He reported it to be the most intense orgasm he's experienced in his life. Made me proud. For a Dominant to allow this kind of play, it's pretty amazing. And I consider it an honor that he literally opens himself to me in this way. I know it's not easy. I feel so lucky.

He writes scenarios for me to act out. He was once my Uber driver, picking me up after the bars and because my credit card was conveniently declined for payment, I was made to suck on his cock the whole way back to my place - gagging and choaking and having my face fucked the whole way. He just dropped me off and left. I walked up to my house a complete wreck but smiling. Thank god none of the neighbors were out late.

He takes my panties from me when we're in public. He makes me wear a butt plug to the grocery store. Neither one of us are looking to catch a charge, but I cannot overstate the point that I'll do anything he could possibly want. Anywhere. Any time.

Simple truth. I live my life to be his slut. And I've never been happier or more fulfilled.