All Comments on 'Confession - Judgement Day'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
jackreesejackreesealmost 2 years ago

I would just like to point out that you are not only getting 1 star reviews because of your character being a narcissistic bitch, which she definitely is. You may think your writing style is excellent, and there may be others who do as well, but not everyone is going to enjoy a story that sounds like it was written in the style of Christopher Walken talking. Between your completely unlikeable heroine and your passive aggressive criticism of anyone who isn't fawning over your work I wouldn't expect too many positive reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did nothing for me. Just a stupid, boring homewife bland and drab and her mediocre life and infantile libido. Could care less.

Captcha

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely one of the top 25 things I've read on this website! What a great, well-written and dramatically pleasing story. That this person writes for a living, is quite evident! Thanks for sharing this!! 5+++++++/5!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Amazing series. I almost get the feeling that the character doesn't know why she did it, but on a much deeper level than she imagines, cheating created much deeper 'meaning,' almost a raison d’etre, for her table-top punishments! Very well written! No clichés, no stereotypes and surely no formulaic writing! 5++++++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The vote number is as much about how much they enjoyed the story as it is the quality of the writing. The best written story about something someone hated to read is still a 1. The worst written story about something the reader loved to read about is a 5.

Comments are about the quality of the writing, or punishing the author, I suppose. I don't honestly ever believe any of the authors who say it is about them, nor do I believe you. I do think you write well, but not in a way I personally enjoy. I've refrained from voting on your story at all, however, and instead I'm giving you this comment.

If this were really about you, I'd imagine this would be painful to write about. I can't imagine airing my sins, even anonymously, and of such a tremendously terrible nature, to the random public, and feeling good about it, no matter how well I wrote. To know, and acknowledge to the public, that your husband loves you, but some part of him hates you, and that you deserve it and worse, and that even know you long to betray him again...

It's easier for me, as a human being, to believe you're lying, than that you're really this awful person. So I will, because that's better than the thought that my neighbor or my friend might be this mindless thing that would betray their vows and the love of their family because they couldn't control simple urges, like some weak animal.

But were I to give this story a numeric value, I would rate it a 1, because I truly didn't enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your welcome ! In answer to your questions this was a few steps above erotica , as in it was an informative insight into the mind of the character and their perspective throughout the series . The view into the thought processes and the self justification to alleviate the corrosion of guilt , at least to a manageable level , and the detail in which you described the process of betrayal and the aftermath is very insightful and thought provoking . You rarely see this depth in erotic stories , hence a few steps above normal . Your story is so well written it takes the reader along for the duration , experiencing it all vicariously ! What a wonderful story from such a gifted author ! Thank you for letting us all have a ticket to ride , it’s been a magical mystery tour , and all for free !!! 5 stars and a standing ovation !!!

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

You want 5 ⭐️ ratings for a over used plot? I guess you are as self absorbed in real life as in your cliche writing. Oh sure betas like ichunter69 and his ilk will jerk off to it. But no, you want high marks? Well I doubt you'd do it...

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewalmost 2 years ago

Welcome to the tribe and sorry for the machist gremlins populating the comments. They always ask the husband to divorce or even better kill the wife. This noise of brainless comments is very characteristic of Literotica and is harmless once you get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its ok Not great I dont beleave it true because ur husband would have dumped u tramp

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Liked it but not sure why?

fausttusfausttusalmost 2 years ago

Interesting....

You post in the category with the harshest critics and then complain about it.

You could have just as easily posted this in the romance section and gotten a warmer set of reviews.

But that being said, you choose here. So here we go; as stated in the comments section you haven't put forth anything new.

Your tale doesn't compel me to care for any of the characters or their situation, Fix that and your score will change.

Regardless, Thank your story.

AlleybarberAlleybarberalmost 2 years ago

Welcome to the cesspool of litirotica. You have found real quantity of mysogenist as well as the hater's who frequently spew forth their filth and outrage. But, there's a host of reasonable people here as well. That's probably why your score's aren't lower than they are already. Keep on keeping on.

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewalmost 2 years ago

"harshest critics"?? I would say "incontinent gits".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is excellent. You have mastered word selection, phrasing, nuanced grammar (of course), and pacing, such that your stories flow and are enhanced by your craft. As to content, I am glad you got the punishment you deserved and that it will be with you the rest of your life. Your husband has the forbearance of a greater and more subtle maturity than I have, and I can see you realize deeply just how fortunate you are. I would have kicked you to the curb for your betrayal. Then again, I am sure you are well beyond my league, anyway. I sincerely hope you write more for us - it is a pleasure to read genuinely good writing.

NewEnglandGentlemanNewEnglandGentlemanalmost 2 years ago

This story, and the preceding, three installments are exceptionally well-written. Head-and-shoulders better than almost anything else I've read on this site. Although, the author's/ wife's actions are not morally commendable, they are I think not unbelievably uncommon, and I liked the fact she didn't try to justify or even explain them to us or to herself in a neat, glib fashion.

I'd love to read more, but I wonder. I've read elsewhere that an authors first novel is often closely drawn from his/her own experiences, it's the next novel that is less closely tethered to their own life that really tells how good the novelist is. So, Suburbanne, do you have any other true secret to reveal, or can you turn your undoubted writing gifts to fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband wimped out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skilfully written, good realistic storylines. Looking forward to the next issue.

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

Just a damn good read, the morals of the story or whether it's even true do not matter, at least not on this site. If it is true and you've gotten something out of writing it, then good luck to you. Thank you for writing and sharing and i hope you write some more tales to post on here. xx

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

@ Jess Von Dunajew

You know, you could just confess that you'd fuck anybody who'd buy you a drink at a bar, and if they didn't have the money you'd loan it to them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an exceptionally well written story . Congratulations for an excellent story and keep up the great work

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 2 years ago

Yes you do write really well. One can see the professional standard. And what a pleasure. Please keep contributing.

ker63469ker63469almost 2 years ago

Very well written. I hope that writing this part of your life was therapeutic in some way. One anonymous (are they ashamed that they are here) reader said your husband wimped out. I disagree, your husband showed what a real man is. He forgave you and moved on because he truly loved you. Yes you fucked up... twice. Although hurt, his love for you overruled his pain. I wish you well and hope you will write more.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

It's not fair to blame a submissive for sluttish behaviour when her husband willfully or not is reinforcing if not encouraging her behaviour by 'punishing' her but still remaining in the relationship.

I may not abide by or tolerate someone's else's morals or ethics afterall we're all very different in private Vs our public personas. But marriage is the most intimate relationship most of us will ever have and the rejection and or acceptance of our greatest weaknesses is all part of increasing or weakening that intimacy.

Well done for your exposition but most of all for having the strength to share your weakness. For those who blindly judge someone based on one part of what makes them human feel satisfied if you wish. But with judgement comes responsibility to measure ones response against the needs of the victim and in this case the author is the ultimate victim!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for entertaining and exciting us with your stories. It is always edgy to believe that it may be partly true and entirely believable. To take the reader out of their little world and reveal a dark corner in one's mind where the forbidden lurks - that's a wonderful writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read all four of your chapters, and enjoyed your story.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Tough subject, told well by a gifted wordsmith.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sad he stayed with you and allowed you to betray him without any repercussions. The paddling doesn't count as payment since you enjoy it. He should have left you to fend for yourself and found a woman who was not a lying cheat. This is especially true since you brag you'd love to do it again but you hold back. Not sure why you bother, the two reasons you give are irrelevant. You enjoy the pain and you don't really love him all the much. At least not as much as you love what you want for yourself. Sham of a marriage, really sad for him. Hope he wakes up!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

just re read the series and THANK YOU loved it more this time than the original

DARREN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, thanks, can do some more erotic writing.

Do not know if this is true or just a flight of your imagination?

If true post a pic with this story of your tattoo.

You are one dam lucky woman to still have your husband.

The first time I can sort of understand, the second time was deliberately going out of your way, to cheat. If he haven't caught you out, and confronted you, would you ever have confessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🐓💩 story. 🖕 no ⭐s

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

I love intelligent writing. Eroticism can be expressed so much more vividly. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for excellent writing and a unique style. I did feel bad when your husband found out as your marriage will never be exactly the same. Perhaps that therapy you mentioned earlier would be good for both of you and maybe even a free hall pass for him either of which could very well help your intimacy in the future. Certainly both progressing individually and together in your relationship and spiritually with God would be great along with Christian counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought the writing was very good. However, the subject matter only pissed me off. I found this woman to be selfish beyond what anyone should tolerate. While not being what qualifies as a narcissist, she's not a good person. Her "atonement" falls far short of what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that this series has excellent writing about some tough subject matter. I think the infidelity could have been dealt with in a more appropriate manner. The paddling and tattoos are turn-offs for me, but I believe that you are relating actual events. If both partners are satisfied with the current situation, then who are we to judge? I wish you a happy life. Please apply your outstanding writing to some highly erotic fictional situations. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You deserve much higher ratings.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Interesting writing. 5 starrs.

But I would have used her until the kids are 18 and then divorce her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly exceptional story, the writing in and of itself is stunning. Admittedly this chapter was harder to read knowing that he was going to find out, that booth parties were hurting. The story speaks for itself, if it is a true story then no commentary is needed. The only people who’s opinions really matter are those of you and your husband. I’m glad you found a way to make it work for both of you because honestly it could have happened to anyone reading this. It never ceases to amaze me stories of unfaithful husbands who arguably are in the vast majority of infidelity stories, that it’s the other woman who gets a disproportionate amount of blame. As though it’s a case of “shame on her for fucking him we all know that men have no control over their cocks”. Why do we as people accept that?

One thing that you’ve probably already deduced is that there are a vast number of people who use this site who are so small minded that we can only assume that without the benefit of autonomic responses it’s unlikely they would have been smart enough to make it to adulthood.

Aside from things that have been decreed illegal then whatever fully informed and freely consenting adults do between themselves is their business and nobody else’s. Now gleefully off to read the bonus chapter! Please carry on writing stories you have a gift for it.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Myself, I happen to like your writing style very much and hope you keep writing. I'd love to see your sense of humor come out sometime. Thanks for the read.

For the record, I'm a 61-year-old man.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So here's the thing. I was asked what I thought of this story. Absolutely excellent writing. I am led to believe that this is a true story of which you are proud of. Proud to have the courage to be a slut, yet you love your husband so very much. This can not be because according to your status you are CURIOUS. The most likely scenario is this is not a true story and you implied it to be to increase tension. So based on what I think of your story, the carelessness of the infidelity as a source of pride and the bdsm as a solution to hold the family together and your continued craving for cocks other then your husband. I dislike the story line as it is based on true to life events. If it's fantasy then I would rate differently. 2 BTW your next chapter makes it worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I randomly found the 4th chapter first and parts of it were confusing. After went back to the first chapter and read all the way through, the 4th chapter made more sense.

I thought all four were excellent. 5+. I hope you give us more in the near future.

Earle

el_eyeel_eyeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed all four chapters, Anne. Those that called you names and give a "1" score probably didn't even read your stories and certainly don't know what good writing is. I hope you continue to write erotica for us even if it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After all she did to their family, he stayed with her? Slut or not, I don't think a real person (husband in this case) would be happy with a woman that may keep fucking around and like someone said here, may bring a nasty STD to then say...."I'm,... I'm,... I'm so,... so,... sorry." I will give you ** only because I don't respect weak people. We have to be strong in this life and do what is best for us, not others. Am I being selfish? Maybe but why to be nice when others don't care about you? Plus I don't think their arrangement was good for any of them. I don't see any love nor happiness in the end.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Unfortunately; the Loving Wives category has become infested with the BURN THE BITCH MAFIA. They do not care how excellent your writing is, they will flame you for your account of female infidelity unless your story details the revenge of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's made promises before that were not kept. And broke them when it suited her.

Rather hard to take what she says seriously anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REMEMBER A TIME WHEN THERE WAS A stoning for this type of behavior, works for me . Try writing a piece on that. Followed by I almost got stoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You gave an extremely well-written story here. It has created a metric ton of angry. It also seems to have pulled out a few misogynists and misandrists alike.

I'm hoping that this as a whole is a literary device and not an actual confession. Not that I'd think less of you should it be that. Just greatly dislike people being hurt. I dislike it even more should the person doesn't deserve it. Should it be a truthful confession you are an extremely lucky person who does not deserve 'Peter' in the slightest. I say this because up until the last chapter you claimed no regret, remorse, or shame.......which dictates you're only upset you got caught. (Should this be truth)I hope that everything works out and everyone is as happy as can possibly be for the remainder of days(Including Anne)

KaBe45KaBe45over 1 year ago

It's well written and because of this i voted. Conflicting but well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quality includes content, don't kid yourself into thinking it doesn't. A well written story about a terrible person equates to an awful story. Ultimately you let yourself off the hook by making your husband a willing cuck. If he weren't he'd have dumped you and moved on. Your delusion of thinking you love him is completely empty of anything close to common sense. Without fidelity, there is no love. Only emotions of liking the things you have and being able to control the people who provide it. Does your husband really think he's setting things right with a woman who truly loves him? If he does, he's a fool. Eventually, you have to be who you are and you will cheat on him again. I guess he's a big enough fool to deserve it. So, your style is fine, your motivation and priorities are trash. Lipstick on a pig is only just that, it's still a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In response to your ending observations, please know that your writing is extremely talented and professional. Unfortunately I find your actions/thoughts appalling. There's no true atonement, nor love, when at the end of it all you rellect that you wear the term "slut" with pride. If it were lrue love, you'd wear it with regret.

Reading your well-written stories, it appears you have a wonderful husband, attempting to cope with the pain you caused him, yet loving you so much that he administers a form of punishment that, in the end, seems intended to allow him some semblance of dignity and self-respect.

Unfortunately, your lack of regret for your actions and cuckoldry have to some extent emasculated the man you purportedly love so much. Poor guy. You do not warrant his love. I'd suggest counseling for you, and once you have it figured, your behavior can be professionally explained to him, with the hope of lightening his mental anguish. Good luck.

G

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Great writing. Unlike some commentators, I see true regret and love. Husband is not a cuck. He chose to forgive for the past and the past only, and only a real man can forgive.

FrumCuppleFrumCupple12 months ago

I read the entire Confession series, and I was stunned by the quality and eroticism of the writing. Entirely separate from the subject matter, and the morality of this story (which I do not judge), as a literary work this went far beyond most of the stories that I have read... In fact, I immediately thought that you must be a published author, and wondered why you offered stories of this quality for free. You have captured the complex nuances of the conflict between love and desire -- a conflict that exists in even the most healthy marriages, and the eroticism inherent in the wife-mother-woman persona. Absolutely loved it, and hope you don't mind if I post this for each story.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye8 months ago

We can love the writing but hate the story. Perhaps it is more that revelation that a woman (or mam) can profess to love their spouse beyond measure yet so casually betray them that stings. It speaks to our duplicitous nature. So while i enjoyed the writing i still find elements lacking in the story. The protagonist always seems aware of her actions and more so the consequences but never really delves into the why, why, why of her trysts. Especially as she knows how deeply he partner will be destroyed. The story telling is all about thoughts but not emotions. A rationality that is rather cold and lifeless.

davezqdavezq6 months ago

For me it IS the quality of the writing, and yours is quite high.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave you a 1 because of your pitiful crying, bitching and moaning about the other people not appreciating your writing. I will say you husband is a wimp and should be butt fucked like the pussy he is keeping your tainted ass around.

RocketMan12RocketMan125 months ago

Very well written you beautiful slut wife. Don’t be discouraged by Anonymous who can’t use his name so no one could criticize him. Please keep writing 5 Stars for the entire series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love your writing. And yes, I like the story as well. Please make more submissions to Literotica.

Tbwr99Tbwr993 months ago

Read from beginning to end.

All I can say is … Wow..

if it’s non fiction its brilliant. Because you made it feel raw genuine and authentic.

If it’s fiction is even more brilliant because of it rawness and pure authenticity soo beautifully written.

Part of the brilliance is not truly knowing …yet still feeling it could be.

Well done you, and I do hope you find the peace and joy, and excitement and adventure you desire .. and the acceptance and peace you deserve

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Raw and real emotions. Very nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The author has a strange, stilted way of turning a phrase. I can't say it's wrong, just not my cup of tea. And then there's the cuckold husband. I hate that shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous