All Comments on 'Confession - Judgement Day'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely subtle, instead of the over the top stuff so frequent in this genre. I especially liked the one with the tree surgeon, the facelessness of the man, almost an autonomous phallus, non-interpersonal. Summing up the difference between pure sex and loving sex. Very good and feminine by perspective which is attractive to a man.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised no one has commented.

It was an interesting read, the internal monologue convincing, the whole well written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This was well written but it was not erotic. It was sad.

Punishment must not exceed the act that spawned it, otherwise it is injustice, retribution and it exacts it’s own toll.

Years, decades later and your secret shame is paraded for everyone to see and judge and what loving husband could do that to his wife?

It doesn’t matter that you acquiesced to it because you didn’t have a choice. You either surrender to his dominance or you are a single mother and how is that a choice.

Lastly, punishment must not be enduring. Tattoos, beatings, paddles, these were not done to mutually satisfy but to exact pain on the recipient and if the husband could revel in it, if he could be proud of what he did, then it isn’t about mutual satisfaction: it’s about hurting the person who loves you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, I didn't know we had become great literature teachers.

You want specific writing critiques, go back to college, take contests, do writing internships.

You got the wrong places. we are here to jerk off.

Yes, my comments:

a bad story or a bad subject, even very well written, is still a bad story.

When I read a story, it's mainly because the scenario interests me, not to do a grammatical study.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

You write well and tell a good story but emotions always mask logic. The logical brain says 5* but the emotional one, of course, says - 20, especially if the reader has experienced the event(s) similar to the story.

It's what humans do. We act on impulse even if we tell ourselves we don't.

So take the 1* as your punishment for hurting Peter even though the story deserves 5.

I gave you 4, by the way, because 5 would be punishing Peter.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Hello. my advice for you would be to study business or marketing.

You must adapt the offer you make to the demand of the consumer or here of the reader.

And if you write stories aimed at a very targeted audience, publish them in the right category so that you only have readers attracted to this type of story.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Possibly realistic, which is a sad commentary on where we have failed as a species. As I said in the last episode of this schlock, I knew this would end unsatisfactorily.

I also highly doubt that you write professionally, unless it is self published fodder on Amazon or something similar. I guess it could also be for the news or some woman's magazine, it is on par with the drivel most of them produce.

One star. Your husband deserved better than you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a well written series. The one plot flaw is the failure to address the potential of STDs or apparently dodging them.

___Anon8675309

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb. Great series, loved the thoughtfulness and emotions expressed. Very engaging. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pseudo guilt is good, but it does not allow us to understand the real impact of the actions committed. Why didn't you propose to your so nice husband to also have sex with 2 different women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing was very well done. The subject matter…..just not so much. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

masochism wins out

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Well I hope you feel better for confessing your indiscretions in public. Its nice that your husband forgave you and seems happy to carry on as if nothing happened. He must really love you. Because of your "Confessions" i would hope you will now somehow refrain from cheating on your husband. But it seems unlikely, once a cheat always a cheat is that what people say? As for the writing? Well yes it "interesting" in a sad train wreck kind of way. But its your story and you can write it how you want. It doesn't really matter about the writing itself if a group of readers dislike the content then the scores will be low.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

suburbanne, firstly I agree that this submission was written well and had the marks of someone well-versed in writing professionally. I have to take up the little matter of your self-confessed pride in being a slut. You truly believe that this term and and your sexual infidelity that defined it somehow elevates you in terms of your sel-esteem? If this submission is to be believed as accurate, your husband let you off incredibly lightly considering the disrespect you clearly showed him and your marriage generally. It begs the question as to why you ever considered marriage in the first place, since it did not factor in your decisions to fuck outside your marriage. Sorry, but I'm afraid the so-called spanking as punishment seemed an clear example of you manipulating your husband in giving you what you felt you deserved, rather than what your husband felt was appropriate. In other words you were still calling the shots when you confessed.

OldskierOldskieralmost 2 years ago

I like (4) the way you write and like the story . I am a happy ending kind of guy and while I would not necessarily say this is entirely a happy ending you both find a place where you both can accept the past and move forward with your lives ,,,,,, together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a technical sense, the writing is adequate. Stylistically, it’s over-cooked, but that’s somewhat a matter of taste. I probably would have given it a 3, but I deducted a star for the abominable tackiness of complaining about the ratings on your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I struggle mightily with the satisfaction you drew from your encounters, there’s no denying that your writing is exquisite.

Frank Redmont

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

"two things have prevented me from betraying my husband yet again"...I think it were three: Fear was the other reason, as she knew a third cheating would lead to a divorce! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yours is a most literate Literotica. Faultless, in fact. Most stories on this site are facile, predictable and poorly constructed. They mostly represent the dying cries of the patriarchy which still predominates. Yours delve deeply into the psychology of relationships and the repercussions of behaviour.

I have read almost every submission across the various arbitrary categories and yours, along with two few others, stand out, beacon-like. The acme, as it were, of erotic language. Thank you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

This is not a writing class. If you think you are going to be rated purely on the quality of your writing, you are mistaken. Human nature is such that people will judge largely on the basis of whether they like the story, especially the outcome. Women may lap this story up but men will not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written (4), but poor behaviour from an obviously well educated married woman with kids. Could have ended much worse for you STDs etc...

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

Superb. You will still get the pathetic comments from the same ol faces using their real I.D. once, then using their anonymous alias. Unfortunately they do not have the mental capacity to see a masterpiece from crap. You are an absolutely wonderful writer my friend. You say you are a pro writer, I would love to read one of your more serious pieces. If you are a man then your story is even more impressive. I have loved the four part saga, the easiest 5 I have ever given. Wonderful.

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

Also, 90% see the word erotic and miss the word fiction tagged onto it.

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetteralmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. They don't like the idea of women cheating - I get it, it hurts if it happens to you, but it's just a story. Your writing is superb - perhaps because the story is real and personal. Please continue to submit erotica - whether your imagination or some other story you choose to share!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

If you write professionally then surely you must understand the technical aspect of your writing is a bridge to better reach your target audience with your words. Many of your commentators don't like spouses who are adulterers, cheaters, and betrayers of marital vows. If you dress a pig up in a debutante ball gown and parade it around it's still a swine stuffed into an expensive piece of cloths and fabrics. Flowery words and artistic writing style does not change your content. Better yet if you get a 1 star or a particular nasty comment then take it as a reverse compliment to your works as your words have engendered such a visceral response from a reader. You have reached them maybe just not in the way that you may prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AGAIN, WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO TRULY LOVING WIFE IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A "SLUT" THAT WORRIED ABOUT LOSING HER SAFETY NET!!!!!! HER HUSBAND'S PAY CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LOVE OF HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT SHE LOVED THEM, JUST WORDS THAT MOTHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THEIR KIDS!!!!!!! NOPE!!!!!! SHE WAS A SLUT!!!!! SHE IS STILL A SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CHEATED TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CUCKOLDED HER HUSBAND TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DISRESPECTED HER FAMILY AND HER HUSBAND TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND EXCEPT FOR THE LIFE360, SHE WOULD HAVE KEPT THAT DISRESPECT, THE CHEATING, THE CUCKOLDING A SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PROBABLY KEPT FUCKING OTHER MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY HER "OUTING" OF THE SECOND FUCKING BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR HER NOT STRAYING FURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE FUCKING "LOVING WIFE" FOUND IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES THE SCORES OF *1 ARE NOT ABOUT YOU WRITING STYLE BUT OUR DISAPPROVAL OF A SLUT, A SLUT THAT ONLY CONFESSED TO LIMIT THE FALLOUT OF HER BETRAYAL, HER FUCKING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE FUCKING DEFINITIONS BEFORE YOU POST ANY MORE "WORK"!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO SWINGING/SWAPPING!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO MARRIED EXTRA-MARITAL FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE "MORE" IN THE DEFINITION DOES NOT IMPLY CHEATING OR CUCKOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job - very well written. The thing the critics miss, isthat this story has suspense. Most LW stories do not have it. They read as a procedural on how to be in a hotwife/cuckold relationship or how to replace a cheating wife. They are not stories at all, just instruction manuals.

After the first story, I had no idea how the rest would turn out. It kept me engaged. That I do not like the choices of the narrator only indicates how well the story was written.

The voting on LW stories is always outcome related. You can even tell what the outcome of the story is based on the votes - 4+ is most likely a BTB story, 3-4 is reconciliation, and anything less is about wife sharing or a wife who gets away with it. Because of this, writers are never given an honest critique of their writing. Bad habits continue, poor structure is the norm, and chances are never taken. What I respect about your writing is that you did this for yourself. It shows. You have talent. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's the STORY that counts, not the mechanics required to string words into a sentence. One star for grammar and one star for the story: You've earned a 2. Thanks so much for deigning to enlighten us peons with your Professional Awesomeness!

/

I'm sure Randi's clique of cuckold writers will welcome you with open arms.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 2 years ago

I gave fours across all four stories, for style, for technique.

I have never understood cheaters. I never have cheated , but have been victimized by cheaters. It is a pain that is excruciating for me. The ladies who wronged me, I dropped like a hot rock. But I can still feel a touch of the pain after 40 years.

So, yeah, you missed a 5 simply because of content. And especially due to no explanation for the behavior. I never got an explanation that made since from the ladies who wronged me.

It is what it is I guess…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice try at making being a slag romantic. The writing is well done, but the idea that by having a slut tattoo and constantly battling the urge to betray her family again and again, should have her viewed as a role model for marriage reparations, is ridiculous. She damaged her marriage, her family and the love that had been a central part of it. The husband simply found a way to exist with the skank.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Good finish. And, I believe, an appropriate one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Surely after 4 story you know that the majority of readers in Loving Wives hate cheating wives that make cuckolds out of their husbands. Yet you continue to write the same type stories and don't seem to understand the bad scores and comments. While a well written story makes for a more enjoyable read if the theme of your story is disgusting to most readers you're going to get bad scores and comments. If you are a "professional" writer do you write articles that you know is going to piss off your targeted audience??? If you do or did I doubt you will enjoy a long career as a "professional" writer. Want some good scores and comments write something were the cheating wife is caught and receives punishment for her cheating. Something like you did with this one though I really didn't like this one. You don't have to go full burn the bitch but the cheating wife can't get off scot free either. The more intrigue, suspense, emotions, and drama will also help your story.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 2 years ago

Ratings from most readers here depend on how well they like the story. Hence a poorly written BTB will out score a well written more realistic story. Maybe it should not be that way, but it is what it is. When I review the comments that I get, I pay much more attention to those readers who have themselves submitted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have no harsh comments for you. You write well and have told your story as you saw fit. However, I would suggest you've missed the meaning of the word love. Like so many stories here, "I love you... only you... it was only sex... he / she mean nothing to me..." All assume love is an emotion. Feeling love is about 25% of what makes love, love. Other ingredients, missing in your life are active. Faithful, honest, giving, sacrifice and commitment all are part of love and all missing from your relationship with your husband. You may feel warm feelings toward him, thankful he brings steadiness into your life and some amount of protection that all women crave. However, to suggest that is love is simply selfish and shallow when accompanied with betrayal and cheating. It may make you feel better to say it. It makes me feel better to say I'm a billionaire. But, neither statement is true. On the flip side, I'm not sure why your husband keeps punishing you after so much time. Maybe to cover up the shame he feels because his wife found pleasure with two other men while destroying him emotionally? I think he would have been in a healthier place emotionally to get away from his relationship with you and start over.

Renobaby1Renobaby1almost 2 years ago

People read for different reasons. Most read these stories for arousal. Some read them in anger because of perceived betrayal. I enjoyed the stories and they seemed real to me. The dynamic of a marriage can change over time, I have experienced it as well. Well done.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Well written and I think it’s the first story I’ve read that actually came up with a punishment for when the wife says “I’ll do anything to make it up to you”. You could have explored more how the husband feels about staying in a marriage with an avowed slut. Is he a cuck who enjoys it? Does he capitulate knowing he can’t do better than her? Does he enjoy being her jailer? What is the understanding that both partners accept in a marriage like this to stay together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the mix of emotions in this...it’s smart, sexy and well written, thanks

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 2 years ago

Dared to do what so many women fear to do. Hurt and humiliated the one I'm supposed to love most and protect from harm and did it with pride. Congratulations now he can't trust, love, or respect you the same way ever again. Still no atonement. You said he decided to keep the table as a reminder but specifically wrote that you didn't tell him it happened apon it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write superbly!

Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Duplicating others, but when you get pelted by angry readers because of who you’re characters were, you’ve succeeded. You sucked them into your universe. I enjoyed the series but felt the MC’s lack of seeking counseling to understand her perversion left a plot gap. Likewise, I know this was supposed to be the woman’s perspective but we have no insights into why the husband continued on with barely a whimper. 4*

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, great story

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and erotica is in the mind of the reader. I am fairly sure that this story (haven't read the previous 3 but will now) does not fall in that category for me--a judgement which is obviously a personal evaluation, not necessarily applicable to other readers.

Would I characterize Confession: J.D. as "good writing" as to its style and fluidity of expression? Yes.

Would I say that the plotline was carefully drawn and skillfully developed in building from the unknown to a climax that was both as real (re its psychological impact on both husband and wife)--and, for me, as hopeful re the future of the marriage as could be expected given the pain inflicted and guilt carried? Absolutely Yes.

So, in terms of idea development and style the story was what I would definitely call..."a tale well told". I say that in a directly opposite meaningful way than Shakespeare's Macbeth and Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury; this tale is one that could be ripped from life (as we learn daily from news/confessions on the internet) and therefore has direct application as a cautionary tale to all of us who seek to keep our committed relationships both intimate and fresh...i.e. "tread carefully among the rocks lest ye fall and smash to bits what you seek to keep close to your heart". In that sense it was among the best I've read on Literotica regarding its impact on the imagination.

But did I like it?

Here I waffle: the two protagonists loved each other and communicated that love in ways they both wanted, and came to a fuller understanding of themselves and the value of their relationship. All well and good. The sex they had with each other grew even more intimate in terms of their greater knowledge of what pleased the other. Also a good thing. The dom/sub relationship between husband and wife seemed one that fulfilled both, and the wife's acceptance of being "slut-shamed" and the carrying of that label with secret pride tapped into a psychological facet of human personality that could and should be further explored by writiers in this genre--so that could also be termed good.

So as a well-written interesting story I'd say yes I liked it.

But as erotica? Well, no.

(But I don't think Suburbanne necessarily meant for it to be.)

10 out of 10 for provocative, idea-driven work.

Kudos and MORE PLEASE!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

A couple of things:

1. There is a big difference between writing competently and writing something that people will rush to read as soon as they can. I have been paid to write some technical work, but I wouldn't consider myself a professional writer in any literary sense.

2. Literotica's Loving Wives category has evolved, or devolved, into a steep divide, not unlike the abortion debate. On the moralist side it is a completely binary Cucks vs BTB, on the hedonist side it ranges from full on caged cuckolding to more nuanced reconciliation, with varying degrees of erotica thrown in. Both sides of the moral divide have their champions who cater to their audience's tastes. There are also some good enough at writing the erotic scenes that their scores transcend the moral argument. Whimsical doesn't sell well here in LWs.

*Post-wank regret can prevent you from making comments attacking a story that you just got off on.*

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

Hi surburbanne,

Just a thought—think of the “1” scores as a form of real attention. Your character’s desire for mortification and sexual humiliation at the hands (and paddle) of her husband is a corollary for the folks who also want to punish you as the writer of this story that offends them. A living metaphor, as it were. If it is any consolation, I gave you a “5” … for two reasons. First, because the writing is very good. Second, the outcome restores a sense of balance in an otherwise chaotic world where bad things happen to good people or relationships for that matter. The husband, with her agreement, took action that helped him and her to both move on. She may have to wear a scarlet letter on her breast, well, bum, but it works for them. in the context of who they are and their life circumstances—something you carefully explained and plotted over this series arc. There was also the third reason she didn’t mention (maybe 2.5?); that being her submissive streak that is nourished by her husband who feels morally justified in exercising his “dominance” because of her “indiscretions.” She gets what she needs. I wonder if the husband exercised any of his needs outside the marriage.

If you are looking to get the coveted red symbol of “high quality story” in the Loving Wives category here, it usually involves a BTB story and usually it is the male outraged by their spouse’s over spicing efforts on the duck l’orange of their relationship…. It helps to have a happy ending where the aggrieved somewhat maddened husband gets the (new younger, kinder, wiser, richer) woman and the philanderer gets pink eye and all her Harry Potter books get burned—forever. If this had been 20 years ago, your work would have scored much higher. Tastes have changed. As it is, for many folks here, there is a moral order to the universe that once transgressed must be punished absolutely. I sympathize with this view to some extent but I also believe we are human, fragile, temptable, and capable of remorse and learning. So, just as in real life, I enjoy “complicated.” I appreciate your nuance and attention to the detail of the human condition. I hope you write more in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL all well writteb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many of the comments are about your story with very few concerning your style, I personally see no reason to change the way you present the story. To those who are naysayers remember as the intro stated this is erotic FICTION. If it happened to you, then bless you and may God provide you the relief you need to continue your life as you see fit THANKS from a very appreciative reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

didn't like it. 2*

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Have to say the way the first part was written I lost interest fast, it was all over the place I had a very hard time following what the writer was trying to convey, I just jumped straight to the end of page 2 to leave a comment.

You want readers to enjoy and be pulled into the story from the word go, for me it lost my interest within 3 minutes. Better luck on your next piece as for me this did nothing other than confuse. Hence the 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing to be proud of, only a vile selfish human being wold hurt heir spouse

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

I liked this one along with All the others. Sometimes a good man with enough love can overcome a Flawed wife.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Your husband is not really a dom in the true sense of the word. If he was he would have inflicted the ultimate painful act on you. He would have left you taking the children with him. Freeing you to be the slut you truly are. ending your life of the joyful moments you could have experienced. Condemning you to a loveless life filled with one night stands and STD exposure. Lucky for you he isn't one, huh! But maybe he should have been?

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

P.S. If my above comment had occurred, would you still be proud? Your "pride" is based on the actions of your husband, not you ....slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband should get a tattoo reading "cuck" because anyone seeing "slut" on his wife will believe he is accepting of her behavior. This seems like a punishment for him staying with her.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

A unique and well-thought out story. Two thoughts, however: One, I think a husband would see the tattoo as a painful reminder of something that should be forgotten. It punishes him rather than her. Second, the wife's desire for strange seems incompatible with her professed love for, and satisfaction with, her husband. On the other hand, if that denial of that desire is a greater punishment than the tattoo and monthly beating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you Slut, I found it very well written and utterly believable. Anyone who has not at least contemplated straying is either dead or fooling themselves. To regain control of your desires having strayed does merit forgiveness most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, which counts a lot for me. Plus, there is punishment and contrition. But the writing earns the stars. *****

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 2 years ago

Even those that think they are perfect are not.. regardless of what they say or do. I for one have enjoyed your work. Thanks for sharing

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Writing was good but can u actually forgive someone like this? Even through acts of contrition? For me no, as she readily admits she wants to be a slut, so give her back to the streets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She writes professionally but can't spell "curb". I call bullshit. Erotic? no. No need to go on, you've proven you can't write erotica, now move on to the next whim. As for scoring, most could care less what the writing style is as long as the story is interesting. Yours aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone commented below that you should "ignore the haters" because "They don't like the idea of women cheating".

Another talked along the lines about the critics here clinging to the last vestiges of the patriarchy.

It isn't ANY of that.

Here is why most dislike you. And your story. Why despite the fact you can craft a story...if I knew you in real life? And your husband? And I knew this story? I would automatically never be around either you or him in any social setting if I could choose. You because you are a sociopath. Nobody else's feelings matter more than yours do. As evidenced by statements you make to the effect that you enjoyed cheating. Enjoyed the sex. Didn't feel any real guilt about it immediately following. It took nothing away from your husband.

Even in this story...your feelings of guilt and worry didn't happen following your deplorable decision to have unprotected sex with a black man visiting from Africa. Btw as an aside racial trope much? Well how about this trope...the spread of HIV in African countries is a real thing stupid. How could any so called educated and intelligent woman fail to think about this or address it? But back to my point...you felt no real sense of guilt or worry UNTIL you remembered the app where your husband can track your movements. That he likely knew what you had done. Only when you knew your safe and secure world my come crashing down. Where your loving husband who paid most of the bills with his hard work...your gravy train may come to a screeching halt. Only then you were worried. Then you felt guilty. I don't like you. I don't like being around people who cannot properly feel empathy. Who cannot keep the most important promises to those they profess to care about. And afterwards the only thing that keeps you from fucking innumerable other men once you sense some male pheromones? Is the fact you've been permanently marked and essentially fear. Fear that you'll lose your easy life. You are not a good person. And I'm sure your sociopathy demonstrates itself in many other ways in daily life to those around you. It's probably pretty evident. Neighbors. Extended family members. Members of any social circle. I'd avoid your narcissism like the plague. And since I know and even do business with dozens of people exactly like you? I'm very good at pretending superficially, but staying as far away from you as possible. Unfortunely the world is full of vapid horrible women (and just as many men) such as yourself. God even your ending to these shit shows of stories you've written? It's like you are fishing for the ego stroking you so desperately need to exist. "Yeah I know I'm awful. Based on my story I'm a horrible wife and person. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know that but what about my writing?! Lets get down to telling me how great my professional writing capabilities are. I'm a phenomenal writer, eh mate?"

And as for your husband? I'd stay as far away from him as possible. I would see him as a weak willed caricature of a man. First of all...what man sees his wife go to an airport hotel way out of her way for 2 hours around midnight on a "find a phone" app while he is out of town...and then comes home, pretends nothing is wrong, and sticks his dick back in her disease ridden hole for 3 weeks before he confronts her? HIV and hepatitis are real and will kill you. Let alone all of the other horrible kinds of STDs. She obviously went to a hotel for sex. You don't know if it was one man or 10 men she was pulling a train with. You confront her immediately. You don't touch her until at least she gets a full battery of tests done. You cannot sleep in the same bed. HIV tests are not effective for months afterwards a lot of the time. And I'm sorry. Once your husband found out it wasn't just one slip up...but twice? With two different men you didn't even know? The fact he accepted that? Became a willing cuckold. Took back your skanky lying ass? I'd never be friends with him. Did he get DNA tests to make sure the kids were his at least? Because you are not the least bit trustworthy. And I'd be willing to bet...that what you've told us here. That you've been tempted but never cheated again? I'd be willing to bet that's a lie. You just haven't been caught. You got caught with that app. You've been smarter. More careful. So your husband doesn't know and won't find out. Because you aren't confessing to anything. Sociopaths never will unless caught. Deep down your husband knows this. And he just accepts it. He is living in his own little slice of hell in his mind.

Yeah I'd stay as far away from the both of you as possible.

Let me end with this. What is modern marriage? Why do men and women get married anymore? What does it benefit them? For the woman? For the man?

Ages past? It was a patriarchy in western civilization. Propigate the species. Care for children. Men controlled women.

Now? If a man and woman choose to marry its largely a partnership. Co-equal as each individual's mental and emotional makeup allows it to be. Sometimes one partner has a stronger personality...sometimes one partner might be more codependent...but ideally and the most successful marriages (with the ease of the no-fault divorce) it's a coequal partnership with open communication. Marked with love. Respect. Trust. Gratitude. Faithfulness.

The reason your story is unpopular despite your ability to communicate. Is that to men and women with a sense of what makes up a good modern marriage...you failed miserably. You showed that you don't respect your husband. You are not faithful in the least. You are very capable of cheating and fully prepared to lie about it. You are only grateful to your husband as far as it gets you what you need. In short you don't really love your husband. And he does not trust you fully. You have shattered the concept of what a modern marriage is supposed to be.

And to most readers in this genre...or many of the readers...we come here having experienced the modern marriage that society tries to impose upon us all. And most of us have experienced the failure of that ideal. Miserably failed at it. But we all have a sense of what is fair. What's right.

And through that lense...for myself at least...you are detestable. You had it all. It was enviable.

And then you shattered it without remorse simply because you could. And only fully regretted it when you were caught. Tried to assuage the little bit you felt by toying with a bit of sadomasicism. You thought that a bit of kink with your unkowing husband might wipe away some of your wrong doing in some kind of subconscious level? How perfectly ridiculous.

And at least for me...I don't care if the cheater is female or male...statistics still show more men cheat than women on their marriages although women are definitely catching up...it is still detestable. It does destroy marriages and people and shatters children's lives.

That's why I couldn't give any of your stories here more than a 2. It's not the writing. It's more the content of the stories. And since the content is supposedly autobiographical? It's you that isn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the only instalment of the tale that I have read. I consider it to be very well composed and coherent in manner and fact. Storyline is beyond my experience, of course this is not so for others.

Well done you and keep up the good work.

Nick

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written with almost flawless proof-reading. Thank you, and thanks to Anon who provided us careful readers with a long, detailed and fair critique.

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

You write the story of a cheating bitch remarkably well.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well written but essentially a fucking worthless slut and wimpy assed gay husband

Imagine if it were real....it isn't folks.

Its a well written cuck story for the other closeted little shits, like the writer is.

Neither person in this story is someone anyone shoud EVER consider partnering with (if they were real and again, they arent) this dude tried too hard to make it an extremely erotic cuck story...ie they tried far to fucking hard and the husband responded in a way no real man or even a little bitch would react. It was Cucksville all the way. Cant believe how witless some readers are.

Well written epic fail though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh and by the way, the writer has spelled the noun "kerb" correctly.

The kerb is the edge of the sidewalk or pavement.

"Curb" is a verb, meaning to restrain, or it can be an adjective for a type of bit: a curb bit is a particular bit for a horse.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

Its sounds like a stiry writen by men in LW. Typical wife cheats via slut ray mode. The why question answered by the obligatiry I don't know. I'll tell you why. Because its fun. More fun than her husband because it's something different. Period. Pure fun sex with no strings. No thinking of bills, kids, family or work worries the hubby and her see in each other in their obligatory date night.

We all know it, but we don't admit it. Sex with just one person for life is borring as fuck. Even if you're married to a porn star.

Accept reality people.

Why do I think a guy wrote this? The silly need for men to think the cheating wifefeels remorse. News flash. They only feel sorry they got caught. And 85%of them never get caught.

Women are coniving and smart.

And they have no remorse once they decide to step out.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

As said in comments to earlier chapters, you’ve created a captivating storyline around a real, 3-dimensional character (the narrator) who painfully and painstakingly exposes/explores her infidelity for us. Rather refreshing to see from her vantage point in the LW category. This reader could feel the erotic tension, internal pain, angst and humiliation. Peter comes “alive” a bit more in this chapter, but still feels like a necessary foil to better understand her character/story — after all, hard to have a story about betrayal without the betrayed. Had a bit of trouble when his BDSM role play morphs into something a bit more real/his dominance as you call it. That said, maybe not too difficult for him to express more graphically his dominance and for her to accept it; you could see from the very first chapter when kitchen description is juxtaposed with the sex scene the nature of their relationship and her internal struggles. OK, probably overthinking, but that is fun to do after reading well written fiction. You tell us that “Confession” is your first (well titled) foray into erotic fiction; I hope it isn’t your last. There are some outstanding writers of erotic fiction on this site, and there are many who do not generate well crafted storylines and characters that resonate with readers beyond their libidos — they, too, have a place. Surely you knew that some/many of those who comment in the LW category do so simply to rant about “her” behavior — comments that actually say more about their demons/shortcomings than anything else. That said, given your storyline you might actually “value” the BTB rants as evidence of your writing talent — your storyline and main character struck a responsive albeit inarticulate chord. Thanks for sharing; hope the negativity, some of which is disturbing and personal, does not get in the way of sharing more erotic fiction — new characters, different category even.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago
Curb

For the information of the anonymous commenter who said she can’t spell ‘curb’.

That spelling means to curtail something.

“Kerb” as she spelled it means the side of a road, just what she meant.

In Britain anyway.

Perhaps you’d like to apologise.

The writing of this story is impeccable.

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

Loved it all!! Would like to read more from you!! I favor stories that delve more into the wife going off the rails and being roughly fucked, but also can appreciate good writing and character development. Your writing is very good, and I enjoyed exploring your characters. Would like to see them go further down the “Depravity Road”, but that’s just me!! Well done, submit more!!!

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Personal Opinion I Hated it and the series (1 Star)

While I don't normally hate a whole series this one was personal for me ⭐. It hit too close to home for some in my family and friends lives.

However, I cannot fault the writing or the writer. It is just the story line. I did appreciate the completeness of the series telling the whole story. The style and detail in the writing gave complete imagery to my mind as I was reading each of the series.

Sometimes I have to take my own advise and remember it is just a dang story.

I ask that suburbanne take my comment with a grain of salt and remember it is just one opinion.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 2 years ago

Difficult to write I am sure but a wonderful writer. Interesting story and not an easy confession.

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

For the reader/commentator who was worried about "kerb,"—that's the way it is spelled in Gt. Brit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to turn you into my personal slut!! You sound like a fantastic fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WELL DONE and THANK YOU!!!!

It was interesting to get an internal look at the thought process of a cheating wife. One would "normally" think that if you truly love someone, you couldn't betray them so; yet she did. Saying she doesn't know why would anger me, yet sometimes without lots of therapy; the actual trigger may be beyond the reach of the rational mind.

Be Well and Happy!

Paul

bobbydazzler1bobbydazzler1almost 2 years ago

Very well written and believable. Hope to see more of your writing.

yhgtbkyhgtbkalmost 2 years ago

Well written story and a hope that there will be more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you were writing for the ratings you need to follow the comedians creed, know the room. The final chapter would have scored higher in a BDSM room. The encounter with the black man would have scored higher in the Interracial category. Place the others in Erotic couplings and you have better scores. I, like many I believe, rate a story on how it touches me on an emotional level. Maybe Lierotica should install a more in depth rating system where readers can rate stories on items such as grammar, plot, character development, prose or other factors. But honestly most would just give a story the same rating in each category and move on to the next story.

In my humble opinion your stories haven't scored well for the simple reason most readers don't like the MC. A well written narcissist is still a narcissist. You cheated on your husband and have now pushed him into a BDSM revenge relationship because you want to experience that relationship. In is simply going along hoping to one day find the woman he thought you once were. You hope the BDSM will satisfy your "cunt". The other reason for controlling your "cunt" is your love for your family. But this love doesn't have the depth it should, instead it's not love that keeps you faithful but fear of the judgement from your mother and friends. You long to be the slut, you want the world to know (He'll, it might be the reason you wrote these stories) but fear it's judgement so you only expose your true self to those you don't know. You and your husband have remained married for different reasons, him for the boys and a hope against hope. You so the world doesn't judge you and maybe for the boys. The wisdom of that decision will not be known for a few more years as you watch the boys become men. Do they have healthy relationships with their partners or with you and your husband? That will be the true test. In the end the only rating you should worry about is that of your husband. I would be curious to learn what he thought of your memoirs.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Your writing is excellent, but your main character is so deplorable that it takes away any possibility of scoring the story highly. I enjoy well written stories, but I have to care about the characters I am reading about. I read James Lee Burke, Lee Child, John Grisham, John Sandford, and the like. I can’t think of a single book they’ve written that was about an asshole.

TnicollTnicollalmost 2 years ago

Very original concept. You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This site does not deserve your talent

The morons on here wouldn't know talent if

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Your stories have a good flow. I get how some people don't like the main character but some characters are just not likeable, IMO, your writing can be called erotica. If you write more, I'll read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How a spouse chose to react to their partners cheating is on them. The wife is (I think) telling story and claims she didn't cheat ant more. Is the husband better off and can he find some sort of balance by BDSM interplay? I personally would not stay in the situation but instead use her guilt to gain a more favorable divorce.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

What's disturbing is, though you told the truth when confronted, there's no reason to believe you'd have stopped without getting caught.

Unless you're an idiot, there's no way you didn't recognize the pain you'd put your husband through, more and more as you would have continued cheating... and yet you were willing to do it.

Hard to believe in that scenario that your heart loves your husband more than your cunt loves cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the content. It’s the halting style. Fragments. Mere clips and phrases. (Like that)

Sure, it’s a style choice. But don’t assume the mechanics of your writing are top notch and you’re being downgraded for content. I just don’t like this style.

ffarmerffarmeralmost 2 years ago

Your writings are very coherent and well composed with very satisfying attention to detail. My wife and I have had our share of trouble over the years which made your entries painful to read but easy to identify with. Once there is betrayal and loss of trust a relationship is never the same no matter the seriousness of the forgiveness.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

I have only read about a third of the comments. I enjoyed this series, but a niggling disquiet pecks at my brain. This woman (or man, as Kalimaxos opines) is annoying. A smirk in the author's face is revealed in the writing. I dont care enough to enumerate my evidence or where my suspicions come from. The long anonymous comment about 7 comments below Kalimaxos is also quite good and parallels my thoughts.

I do give the author high marks for writing a provocative tale, this is as much fun as we have had in months in the Loving Wives section. Usually it is only for a Todd or other Hall of Fame author that such excitement and anticipation exist.

I do like and encourage other authors of series type stories to post quickly, like Suburbanne did, so that we dont lose the themes in our head over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Great, I loved it from beginning to the end. Helped by being true. Yes I love your writing style and would love to read a serial off you. That is if certain cretins have not put you off writing erotica.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

I for one find your writing to be superb. As a writer myself, I have appreciation for use of the written word as a form of art, and you craft masterpieces. Thank you for sharing your skill and your imagination here with us.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

I loved the journey you set in motion with the story the only thing I think should have been part of your punishment should of you having to watch Peter fucking a Greek goddess,to know what the feeling of true betrayal is.

As to the men that criticise you as a writer should look at the whole story not just it's parts and see how totally sorry you were for devastating the one you loved

Please keep writing here as I loved reading

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

you were honest in your tags that the spine shit was a cuck, cant ask for more than that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent prose. Thank you for a great read.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

This was the only one I read.

The writing is good. I despise the whore and I'm not sure I can respect the husband but it is written well.

Scores reflect enjoyment and/or satisfaction with a story just as much and more than the skill it was written with.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing how comments change when the author pretends to be a woman and is reporting on his own experiences. Confessions have a cleansing effect, the churches have known that for centuries. So it might be helpful for you too, but as a writer, you should know that most stories aren't judged on their style and verbal skills, but on their content. Does the protagonist/progatonists speak to the reader and can he empathize with him? To me your stories remain plain and simple accounts of a wife's infidelity and her husband's strange reactions. Your protagonist is a cheater and remains a cheater and a husband who keeps her as a wife is her cuckold. No matter how dominant and cruel you sketch him, she put horns on his head and he seems to be proudly carrying them for a walk! Not my style!

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 2 years ago

There is no way to separate the dissatisfaction with the direction of the stories and the appreciation of the way you write.

Most readers are not literary critics, and unlike the author, who writes professionally, we are lovers of erotica as entertainment. Even though, some texts are not fun.

Writing is good. The sequences of the texts show coherent space-time correlation and, to me, it doesn't seem to leave anything out.

What really bothers is the behavior of the cheating wife and the cheated husband. Of course, not everything is black or white, but once the husband discovered his wife's fucking behind her back, he should have broken up with her.

In fact, his wife having slept with the gardener and the African executive only sealed what was already inside her: the desire to be a bitch.

Her suggesting BDSM pranks, after having fucked others and doing so out of self-punishment, does not alleviate her guilt or her ill-intention to cheat. And the fact that her husband has no idea is another nail in the coffin.

In this last chapter, the bitch tries to win her husband's sympathy to take her back, and accepts her eternal penance and subjugation through the tattoo, which, far from the eyes of her social circles, is exposed, including physical punishment with the paddling. .

In my view, the husband was weak and conniving. She should be passed and she could have the opportunity to get as many sticks as she wanted, as long as she was away from her husband and living with her children.

The plot and words are very well and even very close to a present reality.

But as I wrote above, this is far from my taste of ending.

The usual three stars, in recognition of literary work.

I hope others come. I will gladly read it.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has a real life feel to it . To be a little sadistic he should’ve taken her on trip to where her black lover was from and had her get gangbanged by a bunch of them . Then fly home and server her skanky ass . The gardener would be easy to hire and then kick the shit out of him

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I gave you 4 stars. You didn't get 5 because (as you requested) I judged you on the writing which had some issues. For 5, you need to be perfect or have a really great story. I did enjoy the story. You say It's true so I thank you and wish you well. I guess I should read the other 3 stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is well written...perhaps even very well written. Most of the commenters on this site rate the stories commensurate with their emotional reaction to the characters portrayed and with their perception of a story's outcome. All such responses are incorrect. The question in this box is "What did you THINK of this story?" Therefore, all emotional responses MUST be excluded. Remember: If the story is well written, then your emotions toward this story and your feelings about it are directly commensurate with the author's skill in taking you there. If you hate it you MUST give it a 5.

LWlurker

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous