All Comments on 'Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I am sooo happy for you!

But.... why don't you get out the closet, we are in 21sen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I am sorry

But there is no penance for your confession. You just had your man card revoked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
willing cuckoldry shit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a vomit!

and a smelly one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God awful horseshit

The MINUTE you put male on male in this crap it belongs in GAY MALE. The rest belongs in FETISH. How stupid can you be??? And here's some hints. Drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and telling us that this is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Secondly, your writing was just awful. I didn't believe for a minute that he would swallow his cum in the first place. He spit it out. And I don't think she stopped because she was learning all this crap from somewhere so I found it highly probable that she was having an affair from the very start. When she brought others into their love life without talking to her husband, the marriage was over. When you had Mr. Bond put his dick into hubby's mouth I think he brings back a bloody stump. Hubby isn't gay and never gave any indication he wanted to engage in homosexual acts. So there's no way he let some idiot butt fuck him. Can you say HIV? Once she involves other I think he kicks her out and divorces her BEFORE she can expose him to something he can't divorce. This has to be one of the worst stories of manipulation and abuse that I've read in quite awhile. Truly a disgusting story.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

ObobbyObobbyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon!

Always appreciate your insightful comments, Anonymous! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was a great read

Don’t listen to these shits, was a good read and if they didn’t like it they could read something else.

These stories are not for everyone but keep going.

L

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2about 5 years ago
Morons

They read a story titled "Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck" and are surprised it features a cuck.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2about 5 years ago
Morons

They read a story titled "Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck", then are surprised it features a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Was a great read

"Don’t listen to these shits,..."

<P>

Yes, the people to listen to are the ones who comment on the story but the ones who deride others for daring to have a different opinion. THAT'S the people who will give a sane, rational, and realistic assessment of your story.

durabritedurabriteabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks so much for sharing this hot story - would love to meet a woman like Alex and experience being her cuck cum slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yikes!

Why isn't this in gay Male, then nobody is offended or sick after reading this . Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow, what garbage

doesn't anybody want to write decent stories instead of this cuck crap. Yes, yes, some eat this shit up but most don't, just like some people are sickos and some aren't. Authors that write this shit got to know they're going to get bombed. Are they that hard up for punishment?

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Never a truer word

"These stories are not for everyone" Anonymous comment.

But they read them anyhow. And then complain. Fascinating.

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Obobby, I five starred it for the ending twist. Saved it from about a minus 5 until then. Good sex writing. Of course gang bangs are gross. I don't care about the bi elements, I am a switch. But coerced or manipulated D/s is Rape.

Her character is manipulative AF, and corporate whores are not cool even if they try to go.all Tammy Wynette and stand by their man at the end.

People are fixated on the fag and forced derisions, but ignore the creative twist, and the fact you wrote well.

Probably a four in non consent category. But wife character would still be manipulatrix :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Flabbergasted

Why are people shocked about these fantasy stories, stop reading literotica if you find it so offensive, start reading the Ann and Barry books

mike42003mike42003about 5 years ago
Loved the story Definitely a 5

Outstanding job and I look forward to follow up stories in the future. The story had a fantastic flow to it and it was exciting down to the end. I was hard throughout. It pisses me of when readers are allowed to post as anonymous feedback, some of their comments sound as if they are in the closet. Great job and anonymous posters can kiss it.

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666about 5 years ago
5 Stars from Me!

How fucking dumb do you have to be to read a story called 'Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck' and then get all offended by it? I've had the same shit from these stupid assholes, ignore them and keep writing!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago

I believe it was a true story. I know they do appear on here since I've done them myself. I liked some of the story and disliked other parts. What I did or didn't doesn't matter since it's not my story. I will say that up until her booting her lover out it was less than a 5*. Once that happened, it became a 5*. I know it's possible that you can allow your wife her pleasure and have her stay and love you more than ever. Good luck in the future and look forward to reading your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad at all

By the way some of the loser trolls were responding, you would have thought the author committed a capital offense. Any story that gets the pathetic "cuck shit" and "garbage" trolls riled up gets a five star rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! This has to be one of my favorites!!!

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Omg so silly

Just a ridiculous tale written by a warped trsnny

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
i gave it 5

i thought it was well written, and I am not into gang bangs, but I still read the whole story and was turned on by it. thanks for writing and sharing, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
twisted

An interesting twist to the ending. Although "gay Bobby" might think it was redemptive, it shouldn't have gotten to that point. Sorry but no matter the ending, the lack of morality and lack of gumption for the "male" in this relationship makes it a definite turn-off.

Play all the games you want within the bounds of marriage. Adding newcomers is just WRONG, even if you are "just using them". Hate to have to tell you what you momma should have, but USING PEOPLE IS WRONG!

Be gay, act gay but be straight, pop alka-selter in your ass and add Pepsi... your private life is your own - don't lead others into your delusions with intent. It only harms.

Too gay for this reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gave it a five

Well written and hot. If you don’t like hot porn, then maybe you should try the Romance category

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Such crap

Beneath human conrempt.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot as hell

Definitely 5 stars!!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
To all you cats who criticize this story BC you think it is immoral: Better look in the mirror, because I doubt if any of you are in the super perfect position to be able to cast the first stone. If you want to criticize it because they violated their m

She proved her fidelity to him when she kicked out that asshat of a wannabe Dom, and cleaved unto her husband. Criticism of him is more valid, as he did jack shit to stay with her, and pretty much abandoned her to the wolves.

But you can point stuff like that out without sounding like you are some sort of paragon of virtue. If you were, odds are you wouldn't be here on lit reading porn.

Its possible you are said paragon, just unlikely AF. I definitely AM said Paragon, and I do crack on cuck wimps. But lets all let the preacher and the priest do their own condemnations, Like the Mrs. Johnson of the country song by Cal Smith, we don't need the preaching. Or your pity.

Cucks suck, but Phake Pharisees give rim jobs.

ServicingUServicingUover 4 years ago

Beautiful. I can only imagine the warmth, love, and passion of reclaiming your wife after such a cum covered gangbang - especially if i was used like a cum slut in front of my wife too.

Luv2WatchHotwifeLuv2WatchHotwifeover 4 years ago
oldbearswitch

Less like she showed fidelity to her husband and more just lost interest in Dan because she wants to be dominant over all

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
everything in one story

5*- can’t stop rereading it

another story follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot But Absolute Crapola!

Got too carried away at the end!

Copycat88Copycat88about 3 years ago

Nice outing... could have passed on the gang rape... but it was a good story, and except for the infidelity, mirrors my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've read in a while. Sharing with my wife and hoping for something similar! C if yiu see this, make it happen! I'm begging you! You know I'm your cumeater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an awesome story !! I love the fact that the wife was actually true to her husband !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and erotic. Could have skipped the gang bang. Too over the top for me. Story in general very good

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

The frequent your/you're grammar mistakes were very distracting and caused me to stop reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous