Confession of a Milf Addict

Story Info
I meet a sexy older lady, who might ruin my life.
2.8k words
3.98
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true and ongoing story, unfortunately.

I'm a 25 year old guy, living with my 23 year old girlfriend. We're pretty happy together and will probably get married. She's great; smart, attractive, fun and sweet. But she doesn't know I've got a huge Milf addiction. I love fit older women, especially 'fit, older, asian women'. When I watch porn it's always 'Asian Milf', when I'm on Bumble, it's usually asian cougars I match with. This is a fairly big problem because we live in China and, not to brag but, I'm quite good looking, not to mention tall, slim and funny, with a decent job. I guess you can add arrogant to that list.

I take quite good care of my body and last month I joined a new gym, pretty high end, near my work. I'm lifting weights one evening when this absolute Milf walks in and she's easily a 10. Petite and slim with just the right amount of muscle, tight ass and stomach, flawless skin, awesome tits, perfect legs and a ridiculously sexy face with these big, dark, fuck-me eyes. Even her hair looks great, long and thick, pulled back in a pony-tale. It's impossible to say how old she is. I guessed about 45, but she's taken real good care of herself. A spoiled rich-bitch for sure. Probably having a no stress life of spa treatments, personal trainers and whatever else she wants. It's worked though. Picture Lucy Liu with bigger eyes and more muscle-tone.

Im trying to do my routine but I cant help staring at this babe. She's doing these stretches in her little lycra shorts and vest that make my mouth water and give me butterflies. Little pink hairband I want in my mouth. A few guys are looking at her, but I manage to catch her eye. The only white guy in here, I stand out. A few smiles and nods; she seems friendly enough.

Leaving my water-bottle behind the bench press, I go over to the cooler near where she's still stretching. I pour a drink, get her attention and ask her if she speaks English. She smiles and says 'Yes. Little.' But It soon becomes apparent that she cant. So, Im using my awful Chinese, chatting her up, making her laugh, and it's all going very well. She's got this relaxing, musical voice which turns me on even more. White teeth, plump lips, little pink tongue. My accent amuses her.

I play the dumb, friendly foreigner a bit, new to the area, and we sort of end up working out together. It's pretty clear to everyone in the place what I'm about, she only comes up to my chest and my lines must seem painfully obvious. At one point I say 'You are beautiful. I like your legs.' But she likes it and we have a good time. When she leaves I get her WeChat and she says 'See you again.' In slow, sexily-accented English. I guess that she has to be married, but she doesn't seem uptight, so I like my chances. Her name is LingLing.

We message a lot for a few days. I flirt even more outrageously over the phone and I can tell she's loving it. My girlfriend sees her name come up a few times and I tell her it's a client. 'You shouldn't let them contact you so late.' She says in bed on night, when I'm shamelessly rizzing this hot gym chick.

'I know, babe. But it's important. Just go to sleep.' I do know that I'm a piece of shit. I find out that LingLing is married with kids, though it seemed not to mean that much to her. Her husband is 'hard-working and boring' and the oldest son is 21 and 'fat'. I think there's a daughter too.

One afternoon she says she's going to the gym. I think she must go almost everyday, but this is a definite invitation, so I leave work early, freshen up, and head over there. I can see she's made an effort too; bit more makeup, sexier outfit (if that's possible) and she's done her hair into these pigtails which give her this teenage, bratty look. I'd asked her on WeChat what her animal was. It's a good way to figure out a Chinese girl's age. Unless she was lying, the answer she gave would make her 47. I find this strange dissonance incredibly exciting. She was nearly twice my age, and yet looked so young and petit and juicy. Jesus.

We're exercising together and flirting outrageously. At one point I say in Chinese 'You are very cute. Your body is so beautiful.' She laughs, looking up into my eyes and says 'You too. Tall and handsome. Big muscle.' This must sound so stupid to the other guys working out properly, who have to listen to a lecherous foreigner pick up this smoking cougar, but I don't care. We both want this, and when she puts her hand on my chest I know I can fuck her.

The messages continue that night, getting very explicit 'You want shoot in my mouth?' And then the first underwear pic. Its fucking hot and I masturbate over it in the bathroom while my girlfriend is asleep. We send each other photos and voice messages for 3 days: partially, then fully nude. I don't touch my girlfriend at all during this time and Im wanking about 4 times a day. When I tell her I've made myself cum thinking about her she gets excited and sends me more. They're all taken in the same setting; a large bathroom with expensive fittings. I don't imagine she's ever worked. Her husband must be rich. For some reason this makes me feel a little less like a weasel.

I have sex with my girlfriend once that week, but as soon as she orgasms, I'm thinking about LingLing in her little black pants, and cum hard to the mental image of her sprawled underneath me. When I tell her (LingLing) about this, she's so exited that she calls me (luckily I'm home alone) and I masturbate again while she murmurs in my ear.

Another gym session together and I'm giving her a post-workout massage. Ive kind of implied that I'm expert trainer and physiotherapist, and whether she believed it or not, she's quite happy for me to fondle her on the massage bed near the changing-rooms. It's fucking incredible to have my hands all over her hot, little body and hear her cute, sexy moans as I squeeze and press the muscles. She smells amazing. Her skin is actually perfect. I've got a full erection which is probably visible to the other people in the gym but I couldn't give a shit. I book a hotel for Friday night and tell my girlfriend that work needs me to sort something out in another city. She thinks Im working hard, but actually Im very behind.

LingLing meets me in the hotel bar at 9pm. She's kept me waiting and doesn't apologise. Just orders a martini and lets me admire her, which I do. She looks fucking incredible, a walking wet dream. Tiny black dress, high heeled sandals, black finger and toenails, dark lipstick, thick dark hair piled-up on her cute head, and a choker round her slim neck that I just wanna yank and shove my tongue down her throat. She's playing it a bit cool tonight, and I have to go through all her favourite compliments 'You're legs so beautiful. I dream about making love with you. I want you every day.' and buy quite a few drinks before I'm allowed to take her up to the room.

The door is barely closed when I'm all over her. My tongue is in deep her mouth and I'm pushing her down on the bed before she knows whats happening. Im kissing her neck and chest, squeezing her ass and pressing my hard dick into her crotch, babbling anything which she might like to hear. She's giggling and caressing my head and shoulders. I kiss her hands while I get the dress off. My dick is painfully hard against my trouser leg. She's wearing a little black strapless bra and matching thong. Her legs are so smooth and toned I want to lick them. She's still giggling 'You like what? Like what?' And Im mumbling 'Beautiful legs. Beautiful body. Beautiful breasts. Beautiful.' As I pull the bra and panties off. Even to myself I sound like a moron, but I don't care. She's waxed. Everywhere. It's so fucking good I cant believe it.

I was going to leave her heels on, they look so good, but now I want her completely naked. I remove one shoe and her foot looks so sexy I shove it in my mouth. Sucking her painted toes I take off the other shoe and throw it aside. I push her cute, little feet into my face and moan 'Beautiful feet. I love your feet!' Which makes her giggle more. Then I'm ripping off my clothes like a savage while she watches silently like some fucking asian sex goddess.

Usually Im all about for-play, but no sooner have I stripped than I'm back on her. Pushing my rock hard dick into her tight, wet pussy feels so amazing I worry I'm gonna cum straight away. She lets out a little gasp in my ear, which doesn't help at all, and her nails dig into my back. I push right in, hard; burying my face into her coconut-smelling hair and squeezing her breasts under me. Her nipples are hard against my skin. She's saying something I don't understand, but I don't care. I start pumping. She's tighter than I'd hoped, and her eyes are screwed shut. 'Open your mouth.' I say. 'Open.' She does. I kiss her greedily, crushing her plump lips, and muffling her moans. I fuck her hard, feeling that she will cum soon. Her toes are curled, and she's moaning something loud in my ear. With one hand I pin her arms above her head, with the other I squeeze her throat. I kiss her hard again, then bite her bottom lip. Soft and juicy. She comes. Somehow I force myself to pull out and cum on her flat stomach. There's a lot, and some of it goes on her tits. She's trying to talk in English 'Ah, me godness. Godness meeee.' I collapse on top of her, sweaty and panting.

I fuck her three times that night. And once again in the morning. In every position I can think of. She's not as wild in the sack as she wanted me to believe, preferring to lay on her back and let me do all the work. Not once does my dick go in her mouth, but I don't mind. I bend her over the sofa, the bathtub, the dresser, and have her ride me in the desk chair and back on the bed. My dick is sore, but I still want her again and again. I didn't know a pussy could be this tight after two children.

One thing that annoys me a bit is waking up to find she's ordered room service. She was hungry, and wanted some champagne, spoiled bitch. It's horribly expensive, and I fuck her even harder after that, with my hand over her mouth and my tongue in her ear. She makes a delicious, pathetic squeaking noise and I feel hot wet juice dribble down my balls.

She's the best (and most expensive) fuck of my life (she insists on breakfast, which somehow includes a day at the hotel spa and a silver bracelet from the shop). But here's where it gets depressing. I still find her incredibly sexy, and the thought of her gives me an instant erection, but obviously It cant go any further. Aside from the fact that she's a wife and mother (however disinterested) and I'm a much younger foreigner living with a girlfriend my own age who I love (I know I'm a shit), we also have nothing in common (apart from a shared obsession with her body). I find her incredibly shallow, selfish and vain. And the conversations are getting really boring. She wants constant compliments and adoration. She sends relentless sexual messages promising things in the bedroom which I know she wont do when we got down to it. I've had enough but she wont leave it alone. I don't go back to that expensive gym, but her messages get more frequent and petulant. She's angry and bitchy if I dont reply, even calling me once at work and twice at home. I don't have the balls to block her number because A) she knows where I work (stupid, stupid, I didn't know white how crazy she was). And B) I'm still hugely turned on (some messages where accompanied by nudes) and a big part of me really wants to fuck her again.

I do, after a week. We meet in a different hotel (more expensive, her choice), and I fuck her senseless over another overpriced room-service trolly, against the window (prime view) and in the shower. This last is difficult because of her height, I pin her against the wet tiles while she wraps her legs round my waste. We end up on the floor, where she climaxes before I pull out and cum on her face. She hates this. My favourite memory of that second night is of her screwed-up face glaring up at me, one big, dark eye open and a huge milky streak of semen from her chin to for-head, then watching her wipe herself clean in the mirror, muttering in annoyed Chinese while I could feel myself getting hard again immediately.

Later, back on the bed, she's laying against the cushions with a glass of champaign in one hand and her phone in the other. I crawl up the bed towards her and she places one little foot on my chest, and the other against my ball sack. Shes not looking at me, scrolling though crap online, but her toes begin to massage my cock and balls and she murmurs in English 'Big cock.' My dick is rock hard again and I move forward, but her other foot leave my chest and pushes into my face. I kiss the sole, and bite her toes which makes her look up. She's still stroking my cock with the other foot. Grabbing her ankles, I pull her legs apart and fall on top of her. She spills her drink on the bedsheets and across her chest. Im licking it off her tits, sucking her nipples while she moans 'Greedy! Greedy man!'

In the morning I feel like shit. We drank a lot of cocktails and champagne and I hadn't eaten anything. She's still asleep despite the bright light (we didn't draw the curtains). In the glare I can see signs of her age which I hadn't noticed before. Shallow lines around her eyes and mouth, some grey threads in her tangled hair and a little extra skin at her elbows and neck. The hangover is making me disgusted with everything. With myself and with her. I go to the bathroom to take a long shower and brush my teeth.

When I'm done she's still sleeping, naked on her stomach. She'll probably order a big breakfast to the room, then hardly touch it. And I'll have to wait around for hours while she washed and does her makeup. I climb on top of her, pinning her to the mattress and forcing my dick into her dry, tight cunt before she knows whats happening. She moans painfully and squirms, kicking her legs but I've got her wrists in one big fist and her throat in the other. She squeaks as I squeeze hard, and I finish quickly, leaving her doubly pissed-off with huge, pearly blobs of cum across her ass and back. I don't fetch her a tissue but switch on the TV, feeling sick.

I don't get back home until the afternoon. My increasingly suspicious girlfriend is as moody as LingLing had been all morning. I pour myself a drink and try to do some work, one eye on my phone incase of incriminating calls or messages. Im feeling particularly shitty because last night, as I was fucking her on the carpet, LingLing had wanted me to say that she was better than my girlfriend 'More beautiful. Better ass. Better pussy.' Which I had done. Over and over until she came, hard. Watching my girlfriend angrily cleaning the apartment now, I feel so sick with myself I want to throw up. The worst part is, just thinking about this, and seeing my phone light up with the name of that spoiled, crazy hot, married, rich bitch, old enough to be my mum, with a tight bod and an even tighter pussy, my aching cock is already rock hard again.

Shit.