All Comments on 'Confession of a S.I.T.'

by stockton13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

To be done Tuesday Night - before our lunch on Wednesday...

After we all enjoy our embrace, you walk across the room and sit in a chair. She turns around to kiss me and runs her hands up and down my body. She pushes me up against the door and straps my hands into the black leather over the door cuffs. She slaps my face and then runs her gloved hand across my cheek. She puts metal clamps on my nipples and tugs at the chain as she puts her fingers in my mouth. You are so stimulated by the sight that you need to stroke yourself.

You both enjoy me struggle in these bonds, especially when she slips her hand beneath the delicate sheer fabric that barely covers my nethermouth. She continues to stroke me until you can see my juices slowly slide my leg. My cheeks are flushed with anticipation. You continue to watch with such interest and desire that your stroking gets faster and faster until you finally moan with contentment as you stare into my eyes and as I stare into yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

- Have/would you ever masturbate on webcam? HAVE NOT BUT WOULD FOR A SELECT AUDIENCE

- How do you 'measure' compared to peers that you know of? I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA. NEVER DISCUSSED WITH ANYONE. ONE FRIEND ONCE SAID HE WAS VERY SMALL AND WAS SELF CONSIOUS ABOUT IT BUT NOTHING ELSE

- Did you ever meet someone who awed/inspired you to go to the 'dark side'? YES AND IS VERY EXCITING

- Have you ever had a homo-erotic experience? YES AND NO. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I HAD AN OLDER COUSIN WHO I TOUCHED THROUGH HIS PANTS. I REALLY CAN'T RECALL ANY OTHER DETAILS BUT DO RECALL WHERE IT WAS. I WAS ALSO APPROACHED ON A FEW OCCASIONS FOR AN INTERACTION THAT I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN. i HAVE SEEN IN PERSON MAN ON MAN AND IT WAS NOT SOMETHING FOR ME.

- Would you ever have a threesome with a man and woman? YES AND YES AND HAVE

- Would you ever get a blowjob from a man if you knew that it would be the BEST experience of your life? WOW, TOUGH ONE. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NO, HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN VIDEOS OF A WOMAN FORCING HER MAN TO GET OR GIVE ONE NAD IT WAS VERY EROTIC.

- Would you ever take sexual photos of yourself and post them to the internet? NO, BUT I WOULD SEND A PICTURE VIA PHONE

- Do you give or receive ass play? if so, do you go ass to mouth? YES TO BOTH AND YES. JUST ONCE AND WAS NOT A FAN OF IT. I LIKE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE : )

- If you were able to choose a couple to swing with, who would it be and why? IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW UNLESS WE WERE REALLY CLOSE AND THE FRIENDSHIP COULD STAND IT

- Ever gotten a lap dance that made you cum? YES AND IT WAS AWESOME

- Is there any secrets you haven't shared with anyone else? (Out of respect I won't ask what they are - just curious to know if there are any). IF THERE ARE IT IS NOT BECAUSE I WOULDN'T IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF THEM OR THE TOPIC HAS NOT COME UP. I HAVE SHARED MORE ABOUT ME TO YOU THAN ANYONE ELSE, INCLUDING THERESA. IT DOESN'T TAKE AWAY MY FEELING FOR HER AT ALL BUT SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID. SHE KNOWS A LOT BUT NEVER SHARED OUR WRITINGS WITH HER. WOULD NEVER WANT TO HURT HER.

- Do your friends know about your writing skills? A FEW BUT NO MALES

i AM NOW GOING TO TAK A NAP AS YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE GOTTEN ME IN THE MOOD : ) MAYBE YOU WILL CALL AND ONE OF US WILL BE EMBARRASSED. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO NOW CONTINUE OUR STORY OR SWOULD LIKE QUESTIONS OR YOUR OWN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Training Complete

Since you understand your need, then your reward awaits.

Yes, this is who you knew it would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous