All Comments on 'An EDM Show Ch. 01'

by Naughty_Natalie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Figured you'd stick to the photoshoot theme or stick to non-penetration for a few more chapters.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Sex intense but not as erotic as “photo shoot” piece because of the mixed message Todd scene — obviously what you intended. Could not escape feeling/image of rape which is anything but erotic. Will look forward to more from your wicked imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written story. Beautifully described desperate wanting.

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

Liked until she didn’t throw Todd off her, stop him, or tell his wife what he did. It’s one thing to seduce a woman who is awake and alert and consciously wants it. But it’s something else entirely to rape a woman who is clearly drugged with the intention of taking advantage of her.

I look forward to more of your stories. I do like your style and perspective. It’s refreshing reading something intelligent, well written and erotic without leaning towards gratuitous, teenage boy-style porn like so many people write here.

BioRef172BioRef1727 months ago

Another hot story, little more edgy so reader beware. A true non consent entry. The lust in both parties is palpable.

More!

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Not a fan of the non-consent genre, but the rest of this was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughty_Natalie@Naughty_Natalie
Hi, I'm Natalie. Most on my stories are heavily based on my life and actual events. They are all told from my perspective with the only changes being things like real names, actual locations and other details that could endanger my privacy. Others are pure works of fiction. Se...