All Comments on 'Confession: The Pictures'

by KJLarson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Originality + realism = erotic

This author doesn't post nearly often enough, but when she does, she never disappoints.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NICE TO HAVE THE PICTURES.....

For evidence in the divorce. If she wasn't enjoying herself, why subject herself to humiliation over and over? Was she getting paid by her friend to work as a whore? Why would she participate in a gang bang? No, I'd have to thank whoever sent me those pictures for giving me ammunition to take that skank out of my life. And I'd have her audio file as well cause I'd never take a call where she's trying to relive her slut glory through me. This message would be on my recorder as a voice over for the slide presentation of the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she shouldn't be married

She sounds like she really wants to keep her husband yet she can't stay faithful. To be true to herself she has to realize that she is not a person that should be married. She needs to find someone who wants to be a partner but understands that she will continue to have sex with multiple partners. Not sure if such a guy is to be found but in a traditional sense marriage is not for her.

I love the recordings of this author as they do sound realistic and not just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks for the experience...😎

GashlasherGashlasherover 4 years ago
Missed

Welcome back. Hope you are staying for a while.

Cuck1291Cuck1291over 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love the story, keep it up! 💕

jjc292jjc292almost 3 years ago

Love this story

Just really really hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It sounds like a real woman who "wants to eat her cake and have it too". She kept saying she didn't enjoy it. Then why was she there? With the other men? Her husband can come use her too - then leave but he should never think she will be his exclusive wife. Interesting audio story.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Nice, the quality of her voice makes even sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man that's just like a woman, I didn't enjoy it though. I felt degraded. I felt used. Hahaha

Bitch stfu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great wanr to see picture

skiestaskiesta12 months ago

Awesome!! Love the scenario and love her matter of fact explaining. So sexy!! I’d take her back ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous