Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy let out a little moan, and Chris' cock twitched and strained towards Candy, who's pussy was less than an inch away from the tip of his cock and dripping with wetness. Chris tilted his pelvis forward, thrusting a bit, desperately trying to touch the girls with it. The girls noticed and just giggled, giving each other a little wink.

Susie went back to riding Chris' face with her hot little pussy, encouraging him to stick his tongue inside, thrusting her hips back and forth while saying "That's it, that's a good boy. Lick it, lick it good. Mmmm, yes".

Meanwhile, Candy lowered her dripping wet, tight little pussy onto the tip of Chris' pole, holding it steady with one hand, and she could feel the pulsations in his cock, the desperation and longing he was feeling in his groin. As she positioned it right at the entrance to her pussy and pushed the tip inside, he groaned loudly and said "Oh yes.... Yes! Please, let me put it inside!"

Candy decided he had been so well behaved and so patient that she would oblige him, and put him all the way inside of her. "Ah!" he screamed, overcome with the sensation of her tight pussy wrapped around his huge and throbbing cock. She slid all the way down his pole and then just held very still for a moment, feeling it throb and twitch with such intensity she knew he was ready to explode.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and squeezed, telling him in a lusty voice "Don't you dare cum yet, we didn't tell you that you could cum. You don't cum until we say so, understand?" He whimpered a bit, but nodded in agreement. She began riding his pole, up and down, up and down again, squeezing her tits hard, moaning with pleasure and throwing her head back, her eyes rolling back. She bit her lip and moaned again, saying "Oh yes baby, that feels so good. I love having you inside of me. Do you like that? Do you? Does it feel good, baby? Do you want more?" Chris moaned and responded by thrusting his pelvis into her and saying "Yes, yes, yes!! I want more! Please, give me more!"

While Susie continued to ride his face, Candy lowered herself all the way down until he was completely inside of her and began to ride him hard, humping the shit out of him and giving him the ride of his life. Chris began moaning and desperately crying out, saying "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum! Please, I need to cum!" Susie and Candy immediately stopped and got off of Chris, stepping away for a moment. "No, please!" Chris said. "Please..." and desperately tried to hump the air, pushing his pelvis into the air and whimpering, right on the edge of cumming the biggest load he had ever shot in his life.

5

Susie walked over to the restraints at the foot of the bed and unfastened Chris's ankles, then unfastened his wrists. Chris began trying to reach for Susie, who pushed his hands down and said "No touch. Let us do the work" while winking at him.

Candy ordered Chris to get on his hands and knees on the bed, and she stepped away for a moment. He couldn't see where she went because he was now on all fours on the bed, facing away from her. Susie knelt down next to the bed and reached up with her right hand, wrapping her fingers, slowly and softly at first, around his throbbing hard cock. She began to tease him by lightly stroking it with her fingertips from the tip, all the way down the shaft to the base, and back up again. His cock twitched like crazy and he started humping the air, desperately trying to get her to touch a little more firmly. She lightly smacked his ass and said "Easy there, not too fast" and let out a little giggle.

Candy approached Chris from behind, wearing a strap on with a plug. The inside of the plug had a second toy attached that she had put inside of her now dripping wet pussy, and she had turned on the vibrations. Chris felt Susie's mouth suddenly on his cock, and he nearly passed out from the pleasurable sensation. She pulled her mouth away a bit, and began teasing his cock with her tongue, licking it and flicking her tongue across the tip occasionally.

Chris felt Candy put her left hand on his left ass cheek, and he felt some fingers near his ass crack. He suddenly felt a lubed up finger running up and down his crack and around his tight asshole. He wasn't sure what to think of this, as this wasn't anything he had experienced before. He wasn't gay, but wasn't about to tell these ladies to stop. He was so hot in the moment, he would do anything they asked.

Susie put her mouth on the tip of his cock and slid it all the way in her mouth, deepthroating his cock. "Oh my God" he groaned. "Fuck yes". Right at that moment, he suddenly felt something hard, probing at his asshole. It was pushing towards the tight opening, and it felt a little different from what he was used to. "Shhh, just relax" he heard Candy say, and before he knew what was happening, the plug slid into his tight asshole, stretching it and at the same time giving him the most mind blowing feeling as it applied pressure and just the right amount of stretching to his asshole and male G-spot.

Candy began thrusting, slowly at first, in and out with both hands on his hips. She was moaning and getting faster and harder, and he could tell she was getting close to cumming as the vibrator deep inside her pussy was driving her wild.

"Please, let me cum. Please.... Please.... I'm begging you. Oh God, I need to cum so bad!!" Chris breathed, desperately close to losing his load in Susie's mouth. Susie began bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock faster and faster, both hands working his shaft at the same time. He felt his balls fill up and felt that familiar tingle and tightening, as he rode right on the edge of losing his hot load right down Susie's throat. He was humping her face hard, whimpering and crying out, saying "Oh God! Please! Here it comes, I can't stop it! Please, please! I need to cum, right now!" Candy was fucking his ass hard and fast, her fingers digging into his hips.

Candy couldn't hold it in any longer, and started cumming hard while fucking Chris's ass as hard and fast as she could. Susie started fingering her pussy with one hand while using the other to work on his cock with her mouth. Hearing Candy cumming while fucking Chris's ass pushed Susie over the edge, and she started cumming all over her fingers, her pussy spasming rhythmically, squeezing her fingers hard over and over again while her juices flowed out all over her hand.

"Okay baby, go ahead and cum. Do it now, like a good boy. Give mommy some cum, I wanna see Susie taste it" Candy said in a husky voice full of lust. Chris didn't need to be told twice. He grunted and groaned, thrusting his hips forward as his cock began spasming and spewing forth load after load after load of hot, sticky cum deep in Susie's mouth and throat. He grabbed onto the back of her head, pushing it in hard as he came, completely out of his mind with pleasure as the sensations overcame him. He was totally lost in the moment, and he kept cumming for what felt like forever.

Finally, his dick went limp and Candy slowly pulled the plug out of Chris's ass with a pop. Chris was spent and incredibly satisfied.

The girls stepped back for a moment and passionately kissed, Candy tasting Chris's sweet juices in Susie's mouth. Susie then walked over to Chris and started playing with his cock and balls, saying "Get ready boy, we're not done with you yet. You're gonna make us cum again tonight before we go home" and winked at Candy.

12