Confessions Pt. 02

Story Info
Frustrated secretary goes out and finds a good time - again.
8.2k words
4.14
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Susie Carter was growing bored with her job, and was ready for something a little more exciting. She needed some excitement in her life, deserved it after putting up with her boss, whom she nicknamed 'Dave the Slave'. Dave was a shitty boss, quick to dole out the criticism but always sure to never leave her feeling like anything she did was right. She wanted to punish him, to show him what being a 'boss' was all about.

Susie was a petite redhead, short by most standards at only 5 feet tall. She was slim and toned, a perfect tan gracing her body. She had a large tiger tattoo on her back that ran from the nape of her neck all the way down to her ass cheeks. She was a head turner everywhere she went, and just oozed sex appeal. She regularly wore skirts and tight, form fitting tops to work, along with her stiletto heels that nicely complemented her long toned legs and perfectly rounded ass cheeks.

She worked as the receptionist for Dave's attorney firm, and they catered to high profile clients, many of whom required strict anonymity for their cases. They had a high-rise office building right in the middle of downtown. She dealt regularly with privileged assholes calling the desk, inquiring about why their case wasn't handled with the utmost priority. "Why are people so fucking stupid sometimes" she wondered to herself. "Everybody can't come first."

Dave was a high-powered business man, and always wore full suits with ties. He was tall, dark and handsome. There was no denying that, no matter how much of an asshole he was. He had an air of mysteriousness surrounding him, always leaving people wondering where they really stood with him.

He had steely gray eyes that were hard not to stare at, to get lost in. He never let on what he was truly thinking, being a private man. He was the strong, silent type. If he wasn't such an asshole, Susie would be curious about what was on his mind when he sat at his desk, staring out the window of his executive corner suite, absentmindedly fondling his pen.

Susie passed his office one day on her way back from the restroom and glanced into Dave's office. He was sitting at his desk, looking out the window but appearing distracted by something. He had a pensive look on his face, playing with his pen by rolling it across his fingers. He caught her standing in the doorway staring at him, and spun around his chair to look at her. "Miss Carter, what can I do for you." he said in a low tone, almost more like a command to get back to work rather than an actual question.

She blushed and stammered "Oh, I uh..... Umm, I mean I was just.... I went to the restroom."

He looked up at her, his gray eyes staring into hers and, holding his pen tensely between his fingers, replied "I see. Well, I believe I haven't received those reports yet. Perhaps I can provide you with some assistance?" He watched her closely for her response. He wanted to see a reaction from her, and she was hell bent on not giving him the pleasure.

"Thank you sir, but I think I can handle it. I'll get to work on those right now." She felt the redness creeping up her face, feeling more frustration than embarrassment. She so wanted to make him pay for all he had put her through.

She walked quickly back to her desk, plopping down in her chair forcefully enough that it spun slightly when she sat. She turned herself to face her computer, using the mouse to open the 'Reports' folder on her desktop. "Guess I better get the fucking reports done for Mr. Slave." she thought to herself, getting more and more pissed off as she replayed the scenario in her mind.

Susie knew she needed to get her work done so she could keep her job, at least until she could find something better. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help daydreaming at her desk about Dave, about how she wanted to show him what a real boss was.

She thought about his dark hair, the way his muscles flexed in his arms, the way his steely gray eyes seemed to peer right into her soul when their eyes met. She thought about how he fondled and stroked his pen when she was around. She wondered to herself if he was attracted to her and trying to deny his attraction. He was punishing her for his own secret, lusty desires.

She felt a wetness beginning to grow between her legs and squeezed her thighs together, trying to ignore the sensation. "I definitely need to call a friend after work today." she thought to herself, propping her elbow on the desk and putting her fingers in her hair, her head resting in her hand. She shot off a quick text to Candy. "Hey babe, what's up? The slave is fucking pissing me off today, bad. I need to play a little. Wanna come over after work??" the text read.

She quickly got a reply from Candy, saying "Hell yes! I'll be over right after work" with a winking emoji.

2

Susie walked in her front doorway and dropped her purse on the floor, stepping inside and pulling her jacket off, tossing it on the back of a chair nearby. She walked into the kitchen, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor the only sound in the quiet apartment. She was lost in thought, daydreaming about Candy's visit this evening.

She opened the wine fridge and pulled out a bottle of Chardonnay, popping the cork and watching as the bubbles rose a bit in the neck of the bottle. The white foam in the neck of the wine bottle made her think of other things, and she closed her eyes, allowing herself to daydream a bit, her panties becoming slightly damp once again. She felt a tingling in her pussy, a longing for touch.

"Ding-Dong!" The doorbell rang, awakening her out of her daydream. She walked over to the door, swinging it open and was greeted by a grinning, gorgeously stunning blonde woman. Candy was tall, slim and perfectly curved in all the right places. She had long wavy golden blonde hair that came all the way down to her ass cheeks and a twinkle in her eyes that could light up any room.

"Hey, sexy!" Candy greeted Susie with a huge grin and stepped inside to give her friend a hug. Susie loved the sensation of Candy's breasts pressing up against hers as they hugged, and she moved her hand down a little lower, lightly brushing the top of Candy's ass cheek. "Mmm," Candy said, a sparkle in her eyes. "I've missed you."

Candy followed Susie to the kitchen, where Susie offered her a glass of Chardonnay. They returned to the living room and sat on the leather sofa together, turning on the TV to some PornHub videos so that they could rate the performers together, a favorite pastime of theirs. "So tell me about the asshole. What did he do this time?" Candy asked, looking at Susie while bringing her wine glass to her mouth and taking a long sip, her eyes never leaving Susie's face.

Susie let out a long sigh, glancing down at her glass and swirling it slowly in her hand. She was still pissed, and could feel the tension in her shoulders. "Just being a fucking cock about everything, you know? He just doesn't ever give me a break. I was daydreaming earlier about what I'd like to do to him, to show him what a real boss is."

The girls giggled together, Candy almost spitting wine out of her nose and bringing her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my god, that is so hot!" she said. "I would love to watch that."

The girls were watching the performance on TV, critiquing the performers. "He's going too slow and gentle," Candy said, watching with a disturbed look on her face. "Why do guys think that's what girls want? Give it to us hard, stud!" Candy said excitedly, exaggerating her words with her hands and almost spilling her wine on her dress.

Susie laughed, taking another sip of her wine and grinning at Candy, a gleam in her eye. "You're so right, Candy. Give it to us good and hard, fuck the shit out of us." Susie said, chuckling.

Two glasses of wine down, the girls headed back to the kitchen for a refill. They were both starting to feel the wine's effects, and Susie was in a much more relaxed mood, ready for some action. She was feeling turned on from the videos, and the wine was definitely helping.

Susie walked up behind Candy as she was refilling her glass of wine, placing one hand on her ass and just holding it there for a moment, her body pressed up against Candy's, pressing her breasts into Candy's back. Susie just stood there for a moment, holding very still. Candy stopped pouring the wine and stood still for a moment, then pressed backwards into Susie, encouraging her to go on.

Susie slowly slid her hand up Candy's back and reached around to the front, grabbing her breast with her right hand. "Mmmmm.." moaned Candy, pressing backwards into Susie even more. Susie had to grab hold of the island counter Candy was standing at to keep from falling over backwards, with Candy's ass pushing into her so hard.

Candy turned around suddenly, embracing Susie and kissing her passionately, the girls deepthroating each other with their tongues. Their hands had a mind of their own, exploring each other's bodies, moving with a sense of urgency, grabbing and rubbing, stroking and touching. "Let's take this to the room." Susie breathed into Candy's ear.

3

Candy followed Susie to her bedroom, her mind filled with lustful thoughts. She couldn't wait to get some release from the pressure building inside her tight little pussy. Susie walked into the room and stood next to the bed, slipping off her shoes one at a time. She then slowly pulled her dress up just enough to show her sexy red panties to Candy, letting her get a good look before pulling the dress up just a little more.

The dress was now up above her breasts, and Candy was staring intently while pressing her thighs together, feeling a wetness in her panties. Susie's dress came off over her head, and Candy took it all in, looking at Susie standing there in her matching red bra and panties.

Susie brought her hands up slowly over her stomach, lightly grazing her skin with her fingertips, and placed both hands on her breasts, squeezing gently and pressing them together.

Candy began her own striptease, turning to face away from Susie before bending forward, flipping up the back of her dress a little to show her perfectly round ass and slowly pulling her panties down. Susie stared, still feeling her breasts while she watched the show in front of her. Susie stepped up to Candy and placed one hand on her ass, lightly grazing her ass cheek as she moved her hand to her crack. She ran her fingers up Candy's asscrack, sending shivers up Candy's spine.

Susie slowly and seductively pulled down her panties, a wet spot showing in the front as she lowered them to the floor. She slid her hands across her breasts, removing her bra and letting it fall, and as she did so, two perfectly round 36C tits sprang free and bounced a little, her nipples hard.

Candy pulled her dress up over her head and dropped it to the floor, followed by her own bra. Her glorious 38DD, perfectly round breasts were on full display, and Susie couldn't take her eyes off of her large nipples and perfect round breasts.

Susie motioned for Candy to lie down on the bed, then slowly crawled over the top of her, her round breasts dangling down and brushing nipple to nipple with Candy's. She kissed Candy passionately on the lips and lowered her pussy down onto Candy's, grinding up against her with her body, rubbing her mound into Candy's as they kissed.

Candy wrapped her arms around Susie and held onto her tightly, grinding her pussy into Susie's, thrusting her hips upward to meet each of Susie's thrusts. Their hands were roaming all over each other, feeling and touching with an urgency that couldn't be denied.

Susie reached over to the bedside table and slowly opened the drawer, pulling out a large dildo. She brought it over to Candy, Candy's eyes growing large when she saw the huge 9 inch cock. Susie wrapped her lips around the tip, letting her tongue swirl around the head a bit, closing her eyes softly. She couldn't deny it, she was imagining Dave's cock, imagining the way it would throb in her hands as she tantalizingly teased him, bringing him to the edge and then denying him an orgasm, over and over again.

She was getting wet thinking about teasing Dave, and she slid the cock further into her mouth, deeper and deeper until she was practically swallowing the tip, deepthroating it and moaning. She began to bob her mouth up and down, making it good and wet, gagging a bit as she shoved it down her throat.

Candy watched as Susie deepthroated the dildo, and began touching her own clit, rubbing it and playing with her pussy, her legs spread wide. She was getting so turned on watching Susie perform - she wanted to feel that dildo inside of her. She knew that Susie was planning to treat her to something special.

Susie took the now glistening wet dildo and lightly touched Candy's nipples and breasts with it, rubbing it between her breasts and imagining Dave's cock between her tits, sliding up and down while Candy squeezed them around his throbbing manhood. She imagined Dave would be moaning, begging for release, begging to cum, and she would tell him no. She would make him pay for being such a dick. She would enjoy getting off over and over again, while he would be forced to wait. She would bring him right to the edge and leave him there - oh yes, she would.

Susie sat up a little and crawled between Candy's legs, taking the dildo and lightly rubbing Candy's clit with it. Candy responded by moaning and wiggling her hips a little, grabbing her breasts and arching her back off the bed.

"Mmm, yes" Candy said, her breathing getting faster. "Give that big cock to me, do it hard."

Susie placed the tip of the dildo at the opening of Candy's wet pussy and pushed forward just slightly, pushing the head of it inside of her. "Mmmm, fuck yes." Candy moaned, wiggling a little more, her legs shaking, now grabbing and rubbing her breasts harder, over and over as she moaned and thrust her pelvis forward in response.

Susie pulled the dildo out of Candy's dripping wet pussy and brought it to her mouth, licking her sweet juices off of it. Susie watched, desperate for something more. "Please," she said to Susie. "I need it so bad." She was wiggling around on the bed, whimpering slightly, her hips slowly moving in a humping motion.

Susie got up and walked to the closet, opening a drawer slowly and reaching inside to grab a strap-on. She took a double-sided dildo out of the drawer and attached it to the strap, placing one end inside of her own dripping wet pussy as she strapped it onto her hips. She then walked slowly over to the bed, pressing a little button on the double-ended dong to start the vibrations while it was inside of her.

The feeling was intense, and she started thrusting her hips slightly as she felt the sweet vibrations from the thick cock filling up her insides. She grabbed urgently for her breasts and squeezed them hard, tilting her head back and closing her eyes, again seeing Dave, imagining his cock filling her up to the brim, stretching her pussy as it throbbed and begged for attention.

Susie got back on the bed and rolled Candy over on all fours. Candy was hot and ready to go. Susie could see from her vantage point that her pussy was glistening with wetness, twitching occasionally, begging to be fucked. She leaned forward and licked Candy's pussy lightly, flicking her tongue across her pussy lips and tasting the sweetness.

Candy moaned and shuddered, breathing heavy and saying "Fuck yes baby, lick it good." Susie then moved her tongue up towards Candy's tight little ass, poking her tongue in and out a few times as Candy squirmed around on the bed, bucking her hips to match Susie's tongue thrusts.

Susie grabbed hold of the dildo and positioned it at the entrance to Candy's now dripping wet pussy, pushing the head of it inside as she held it steady. Candy gasped and pushed her hips backwards into Susie, shoving the dildo in deeper and saying "Oh, oh baby yes! Fuck me hard, please, please! Fuck me hard!"

Susie didn't need much encouragement, as she was going wild imagining fucking Dave's ass with this large cock. She gripped Candy's hips firmly and thrust into her with one swift movement, going in deep and hard. Candy screamed, bucking her hips wildly, desperately trying to hump the dildo, out of her mind with desperation.

Susie was again fantasizing about Dave while fucking Candy, and began thrusting repeatedly into Candy over and over, slamming against her ass with such ferocity that it was hard for Candy to remain on all fours. She was getting the fucking of her life, and Susie was getting close to cumming, imagining Dave on the receiving end.

She fantasized heavily about Dave, imagining him being worked by both girls, begging to cum, desperately needing release. She would tell him no, that he needed to fucking wait to cum, that he better not cum unless she gave him explicit permission to do so. Susie couldn't hold it in any longer, breathing fast and rapid, shallow little breaths and moaning, saying "Oh god, I need to cum. It's coming, I can't hold it in. I hope you're ready for me to cum inside you."

Candy immediately pulled away from Susie and said "No, you're not cumming yet. I want you to cum in my ass." Susie felt like if she'd had a real dick, she would have come right then and there just hearing those words come out of Candy's mouth. Candy again got on all fours, and Susie got behind her, positioning the tip of the dildo at Candy's tight little pink asshole. She spit on her ass and rubbed the saliva up and down her crack, pushing a finger inside to lube it up a bit. She then slowly pushed the head of the dildo inside Candy's ass, while Candy grabbed hold of the bedsheets tightly, her toes curling, and screaming "Fuck yes! Fill up my ass with that cock!"

Susie pushed forward a little, watching as Candy's sweet ass swallowed all 9 inches. Candy groaned and grunted, humping the air and rubbing her clit with one hand while still clutching the bedsheets with the other. Susie moaned at the sight of Candy, right on the edge of orgasm. She began moving the dildo in and out of Candy's ass, her hands gripping tightly onto Candy's hips, her breathing shallow and ragged as she pumped her ass with the dildo. The other end of the dildo inside of her was vibrating her pussy walls, making her dangerously close to cumming. She started fucking Candy's ass faster, giving it to her good, pounding her ass as fast and as hard as she could while Candy held on for dear life.

Candy was still furiously rubbing her clit and began screaming "Oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Susie moaned and said "I didn't tell you that you could cum, you horny little slut" and pounded her ass even harder while Candy rode the waves of her orgasm. Susie then moaned loudly and said "I can't hold it in any longer, I'm gonna cum in your ass!" and felt her pussy tighten up hard, then begin clenching and releasing, over and over as she started cumming, digging her nails into Candy's skin, gripping her hips firmly to hang on.

4

There was an after-work party coming soon, and Susie knew just what she needed to do. She needed to get Dave alone, to get him away from the group, so she could take him somewhere special and show him a real party. Susie texted Candy "Hey, there's an after-work party coming up this Friday and we can bring a friend. Wanna come?" with a winking emoji.

In a few moments, she got a text back from Candy that said "Absolutely - count me in" with a winking kissing face emoji.

The week couldn't go by fast enough. It felt like the days just dragged on as Susie secretly planned her own little party for Friday night, party of 3 with Dave being the star of the show. She would make him pay, show him what being a dick gets him. She couldn't wait to show him what being a 'boss' was really all about. She found herself making frequent restroom trips, just so she could walk past Dave's office and peek in, trying to be as discreet as possible but still stealing glances when she thought he wasn't looking.