Confessions along the Internet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still a little hard for me to believe."

"Look. Women are curious. They think a big cock would be great. Tell the truth it scares some of them. Then some of them are just curious, but really don't want to have sex. I've had women go out with me just to look at my cock, but then didn't want to have sex. Then they would brag to their friends that they had sex with a really hung guy. It really pissed me off."

"What did you do?"

" I started trying to find out which one's were just trying to see and which ones actually wanted to have sex. I'd tell them I'd let them see but only if they'd have sex."

I was really hovering between this guy telling me a bullshit story and thinking it might be true, but I couldn't decide. I let him go on with story. It was a slow day and I didn't have anywhere else to be.

"Would they do that," I asked? "Have sex just to see your cock?"

"Some of them did. Some of them had sex with me but didn't want anyone to know. I even had a few shy girls that had sex with me and they would be like, 'please go slow, don't hurt me,' but they did it anyway."

"Okay, so that solved the problem with women bothering you?"

"No, I still had women asking me. I started telling women that I'd have sex with them but they had to have sex with my friends first."

"That probably stopped them."

"You'd be surprised." Maybe I would.

"You had women agree to have sex with other guys so they could have sex with you."

"Yeah, quite a few, actually. My friends were pretty happy about it."

"So do you still do that?"

"No, it didn't help. Now I just tell some of them that I don't want to. Now and then I'll tell a woman that she has to do something freaky if she wants to have sex, like give me head or bring a girlfriend, or something."

"That sounds pretty wild. What is the wildest thing you've had them do."

"I had this older woman hit on me and I made her wear a real short skirt and I took her to a porn theater and made her give me head while guys watched."

"Older? How old?"

"I dunno, I guess like thirty-five or something."

That was one line. I'm not the fastest typist and I was about to send another question when he messaged another line.

"Sometimes I tell them I want to butt fuck them."

"They don't do that?"

"Hardly any of them do."

"Hardly? Some of them."

"I've had some. I've had some of them that liked it and called me and wanted it again."

"Wow, that's...uh...that sounds painful."

"Yeah, it is! They moan, and cry, and squirm all around. They wind up letting me do it anyway."

"You said some of them call you back?"

"Some of the older women want to do it again."

"Older, like, how old," I asked?

"Thirty. Forty. I let them have my phone number and they call me back. Sometimes their husband calls me and wants to watch."

That part was a little disturbing to me, as I know it's both a subject of fantasy and completely true. It was one of those facts that can't seem to be reconciled, like showing that a few forest fires are actually good for the environment. I had come across couples where the men loved to watch their wife with other men ever since I had been paying attention. I had concluded that it wasn't even rare.

"It doesn't bother you," I asked?

"No. Oh, hell, no. If some woman wants to let me hurt her just to see if she can handle it I don't care."

The thing that really bothered me about this is that I had no way to verify this story. I can try to spot a man trying to pass off himself as a woman on an internet chat line by a few smart questions. This was something that could only be proven with photographic evidence. I hadn't considered asking anyone up until now.

"Look," I told him, "I'm trying to collect true stories. I don't have any way to verify what you're telling me, so I can't say if it's really true. I hate to ask, but do you have a picture of this or anything?"

"Yeah." The chat program had a provision for a file transfer. Seconds later I was looking at a picture of a beefy looking guy with a huge cock about to have sex with a forty-ish looking soccer mom.

"How do I know that is really you? That could be from a porn movie."

"Pick a number from one to a thousand," he typed back.

"1423," I typed.

Seconds later I got a webcam picture of the same guy holding up a piece of paper with barely legible writing that said 1423.

"So women call you and you ride over and buttfuck them?"

"If that's what they want, yeah. I told you. Women are stupid."

12