Confessions from a Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To access "the room," there is a hidden door in the maintenance room at the back of the gym. Behind a brace of brooms and cleaning products is again, a hidden box with a numbered panel inside it. I find it easily. There is also a secluded garage door type entrance down a hedged lane for deliveries... I enter the code 696969 and the large door in the gym slides open to allow walk in access. We believe no one on the planet knows about this room other than the architect and he has no idea what we use it for.

It is our play room. Here we entertain ourselves (and on occasion others.) On rare occasions others are bought to the room and only after much discussion and planning. This is a large space... but it is also a private space.

We sometimes take turns theming the room to fit current desires and moods. We surprise each other on occasion and other times we plan the rooms together.

I am quite excited as obviously Dave has something special planned for tonight. Yum!

As I make my way down the wide corridor with Dave still close behind me I notice again how turned on I am. The inside of my legs are slippery and I can feel no friction in my walking. My thighs do not meet at the top which is great for my tennis as it helps me avoid chafing. Right now though, with my arms held above my head (I have been very good and disciplined except to open doors etc) I almost wish I felt my legs brushing one another at the top. I really want some attention there.

I open the door to the room and see it is a very simple set up in comparison to some of our previous sessions and scenes. Dave has placed a number of cameras around the room. On the window side mainly but there are numerous cameras subtly hidden in some yuca plant arrangements and also there is a one way above which can be manoeuvred at a height.

Within the room there is also a massage table, a computer desk and a glass or perspex type chair in front of it. Below the chair is a type of camera for some reason but I am trying to take in everything. On the table is a large late model monitor and but it is switched off at present.

The room is minimalist otherwise with only plush rugs laid out and little on the walls. The base colour is an off white and the room is very bright, almost harsh, with the late sun still blazing directly in from over the ocean and small remote valley below.

I fee Dave behind me and he holds a hand over my right hip as he talks into my left ear. His voice is controlled but I still detect obvious excitement. Both in the deep and huskiness but also I can feel his cock against my back.

"Tonight, my angel, we are going public. Our fun will be broadcast to horny people all over the world. I've set up cameras and they are connected through a switch so I can flick between them." I could tell he felt my anxiety as we both took a breath when he carried on. "Don't worry my angel as I have taken measures to protect our identity... with little risk." To this he added, "Have a look around and I'll be back in a sec."

As he left I wandered and touched a few of the the furnishings lightly. Despite my internals clenching a little at the thought of exposing myself publicly, I trust Dave and the excitement for whatever he has planned - over rules any fear. I noticed there were screens or monitors subtly placed around the room also. There was a monitor below the massage table and a device below the perspex chair which i assume was another camera.

Dave was back in short time, completely undressed except for a light coloured G String which bulged with the contents. Instinctively I licked my lips and reached for my favourite package. I know some women aren't "C & B" girls but I am not exaggerating when I say "I love Dave's cock and balls."

When they are soft and hanging down or laying against his body limp, I want to touch him and bring him to attention. I want to be responsible for the blood flow and gradual hardening. I want to feel him in my mouth and hand as he grows and his body moves, asking for more. To watch the skin stretch and the orb of his head change and fill. Watch it smoothen out and the skin roll back like a collar.... that is like preparation for an earthen religious experience of some sort to me.

When he is hard I want to touch and play. Feel the glorious ornament mother nature has lent to me for these moments and encourage the strain of it, witness Dave's cock and his desire to be placated.

There is no doubt I get torn between worshiping his glorious genitals and engaging his eyes. He is a passionate giving lover but if I had my way it would be the joy of watching, playing with and stimulating his tool at close range as much as the penetrative sex we enjoy. Our many and mutual friends would never know but at least when it comes to Dave I am an absolute cock worshiper.

This is why I am surprised when he raises his eyebrows and tells me "put your hands back behind your head angel, that is not the plan at the moment."

I mock a frown and turn my mouth downward briefly but he knows I will obey and conform, knowing I trust him and am looking forward to whatever he has in mind.

"Here, put this on" he continues before handing me a mask. It is a beautiful masquerade mask which is light and soft. The colours are bright and a range of vibrant purple and soft pink. As I apply the mask I note it is extremely subtle and comfortable and sits against my face perfectly, obscuring the vast majority of my face above my mouth. Any real identifying features disappear in brightly coloured beauty.

Having applied it I return my hands behind head and try to stand as proudly as can. Without knowing what is ahead I still want Dave to know I am into it and trust him. I also wouldn't mind a sneak peak of his manhood but it remains hidden in his very stretched underwear fabric. God I hope he lets me see and touch him soon. I am dripping with desire.

"Take your seat in front of the computer and turn on the screen" he said.

As I moved toward the chair he pulled out his own mask from the box. His was mostly purple but had patchers of pattern which had the same shade of pink as mine. I giggled to myself as I noticed the main colour was the same shade as his cock... when it was at its most angry point of no return.

His voice tore me away from this happy thought. "When we go live in a few seconds, all of the cameras will be operating so it's really important you keep the mask on. The quality will be very clear but there is no way anyone can identify either of us," he said, perhaps sensing my anxiety rising a little. Just as I was about to take the chair, he kissed me. Our masks were soft and little hinderance and I felt his open hand slide between my legs. I moaned as I felt him graze me with finger tips only.

He pulled gently away after this tease and lightly swung me into position in front of the screen. I brushed the mouse lightly and the display lit up. The wide screen was split into numerous windows and most of them showed hosted video feeds from inside our room. There were obviously more cameras than I had discovered in my little exploring wander earlier. Dave had been really busy and taken a great deal of time to set this up. While the room appeared simple the hidden cameras and networking etc must have taken a lot of time to bring together. I am lucky my man is so smart... not to mention the outlay for the various cameras and cabling must have been costly. He would have had no trouble finding the budget for the project but I couldn't help wondering what he detailed the expense under. I laughed to myself again as I considered my situation and my mind wandering toward accounts and expenses. "The economics are strong in this one" I thought to myself.

One of the screens I noticed was larger than the others and Dave pointed out that "this was the one that would be broadcast or streamed" and I saw that the camera that was presently displayed was located below my glass chair - pointed directly up.

Dave had a slender device on his left wrist which he was fiddling with. Switching between watching him and the screen I noticed that he was using it to manipulate the cameras. He could switch between them and zoom in on any of them using easily available buttons and what looked like a dial of some sort on his wrist device.

I watched the screen as he cycled through the cameras and tested things out briefly.

"I want you to work the screen and respond to people as they communicate with you there" he said. "You should do anything asked but never type anything to expose who we are or remove the mask" he continued. He put the camera on us both from one of the side angles and took a screen shot... I heard the artificial camera noise generated.

I saw the screen shot pop up and I couldn't help but feel so hot and horny. We looked damn good! Both in our bright light masks, myself completely naked and he only wearing the g string... which i noticed was beginning to stretch close to capacity.

Dave then dramatically clicked a couple of times and announced... "We are live." I noticed that the screen had changed to a site we sometimes went to watch people showing themselves. I liked it when I was in the mood and often wondered what the people thought when they were online... Were they there to have fun, make money, to meet others, to have an orgasm and leave...or for some other reason?

Anyway wondering what it was like versus actually appearing had not been something I had thought to consider.... Now, in this moment, I was.

I felt so horny. I was sure juices were running from me despite no real physical stimulation.

Dave stepped away from the chair and there I was.... on screen naked. The camera embedded within the screen was displaying my image from the front. Self consciously I noticed I was slightly slumped already. I lifted my shoulders back and my breasts lifted slightly. My nipples were already obviously slightly at attention. I have light brown small areola and small nipples but there is no hiding when they are aroused. As mentioned I have always been happy with my lot. They are very slightly, side set type and appear full and round also. I have not had any work done and while I guess it is not out of the question for the future... I really like my breasts, how they look and feel. They are also quite sensitive.

Most importantly, Dave loves them.

There they were in front of me and framed by my arms, belly button and my grin. My face, mostly hidden behind the mask was happy. This seemed strange initially but I guess despite minor anxiety I was won over by the excitement and mystery of what we were up too. Trusting Dave I guess was also a huge element in my enjoyment here.

Dave has split our large screen into two windows. On the right is the public website where the screen has a number of details and graphics. The main portion is the video of myself sitting up facing the camera... smiling. Looking at the screen I can see a main screen with a number of graphics telling me things like "users" which I assume is how many people are online at present. I notice that there is only 1 at the moment... which is probably just me.

The other side of the screen is a range of refreshing icons which I guess are one for each camera. There are so many. Dave has obviously put a lot of time into this room, not to mention energy and resource. One of the icons is much larger and again is the camera which is live is on the clear screen.

The main camera switched to a high and wide shot. There we were. Dave had his wrist draped over my shoulder lightly and was manipulating the device he had to control things with his other hand. We both turned to face the lens before looking back at the screen. Dave rotated through the various options until he was happy everything was working.

I was particularly intrigued by the image from below and through the chair. You do not see yourself everyday in this position, unless you have such a a camera and the curves which led to my wet, flat peach were very interesting. When he was in shot I also liked what I saw of Dave. While no expressions we available through his mask the coloured material he was wearing stretched and struggled with his large erection.

I longed to see it. I longed to play with it and I was wet with anticipation. I could see that demonstrated. My labia kissed the lens through the glass chair and I could literally watch my own growing arousal.

Dave elected to stay on this shot and mentioned that "we are starting to get a few watchers." I smiled under the mask and made the silly motion of waving toward the camera on the monitor... briefly forgetting the live camera was below me.

Giggling now to myself I spread my legs a little and gazed down between my legs before again waving my fingers, this time at the right camera, my wiggling fingers very close to my longing pussy.

As I looked up there were a series of messages appearing in the previously empty window.

LongRod:> OMG that is hot.

LongRod:> U have a beautiful pussy rearbreed

Cliff209:> Stick your fingers in there bitch

Cliff209:> I would fuck you till you screamed

Don_The_One:> That looks delicious... you are making me hungry!

The 'user' number had climbed to 15 already and that made me somehow more excited.

Dave moved some controls and I watched the screen as Cliff209 was removed from the room and no longer to communicate with us. I didn't mind as his input had been unwelcomely aggressive for my mind.

Dave changed to another shot from side on and reached over my shoulders. He cupped my tits and I nearly came right then and there. He lightly lifted and kneeded them. I could feel fingers working my nipples between them. After a minute or so he released one hand and I noted the view changed to front on. On the screen I saw in close up from front on my nipples poking through, framed by my gritted smile.

My body was still somewhat flushed from the recent tennis and while I was a little blotchy there was also no denying how turned on I was. My nipples were extended and when Dave flicked back to the camera under the clear seat the image was getting a little smudged from my excitement moisture.

Dave moved away briefly after telling me to keep reading the comments.

Ali&Mike(cpl):> You look like you are enjoying yourself?

LongRod:> Mmmmm Pussy juice

MikeLong:> Wow what a pussy. I am hard

MikeLong:> Wow what a pussy. I am hard

Don_The_One:> Would you like to PM/

Dave returned with a light micro fibre cloth and a small shower wiper tool for cleaning windows. Reaching down he instructed me to "lift your pussy off the glass" while he used the white towel wipe gentlly but firmly between my thighs and over my pussy. Before allowing me to sit he wiped the moisture off the glass with the window tool and then I was allowed to return to my seated position.

I looked up at him and said, "If you want to keep using that camera you are going to be kept busy cleaning"

While I could feel his smile behind the mask he soon replied "I would be worrying about myself a little more if I were you." With that he wandered off and returned with a blindfold and a neck tie.

12