Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers

"Go on, Cindy! Don't stop, don't stop for anything. Keep going until you can't do it anymore."

I was on fire. I was exploding. Something amazing was building up inside of me. The cock started thrusting hard into my mouth, going faster, but it didn't matter. I was about to fall over some kind of edge, into I didn't know what. Something wonderful.

Jimmy came in my mouth, flooding it with bitter, salty semen, but it didn't matter. Only one thing mattered: I wasn't stopping! The warm liquid overflowed my mouth, dripping onto my chin, but it didn't matter. I was cumming! Yes!! I was cumming! Oh, my god! Jimmy's cock plopped out of my mouth and I felt warm cum shooting onto my face, but it didn't matter. I was experiencing the most amazing thing ever in my life. Everything was good. Everything was WONDERFUL! The cum in my mouth was good. I swallowed reflexively. The cum on my face was good. The cock pushing back into my mouth was good. I sucked reflexively. I kept sucking and rubbing until I just couldn't do it anymore.

I collapsed, exhausted. I vaguely heard Linda Sue moaning with her own climax, but it didn't seem important somehow. Jimmy was wiping my face with a bandana, apologetic, but I didn't mind. I had found the holy grail, and nothing would ever be the same again.

Jimmy came to Linda Sue's cabin every night until camp ended, and so did I. They kissed, Linda Sue rubbed herself, and I rubbed my love button and sucked Jimmy's cock until he came in my mouth, then I was allowed to climax. After a while, Jimmy seemed more interested in cumming in my mouth than in kissing Linda Sue. She started letting him touch her bare tits, and that helped, a little, but things began to cool between Linda Sue and me. I didn't care much. She needed me if she wanted to keep Jimmy on a string without having to put anything "gross" in her own mouth. And I discovered that it really helped me to have a cock in my mouth, quivering, on the point of exploding, so I could finger myself over the edge.

So that was my first orgasm, and my second, and I guess my seventh or eighth. That's how I learned to make myself cum, and more or less how I've done it ever since. Over time I learned that someone else's tongue can bring me off, or their very, very, skilled fingers, but by and large I'm a self-reliant girl when it comes to clitoral stimulus. Oh, and I can—and have—cum with a finger or more inside me, or with a cock inside of me, and even once with a cock up my ass (but that's another long story).

But to this day it can be hard for me to achieve climax without a cock in my mouth, preferably trembling and leaking pre-cum. With a cock in my mouth, it's a different story. I can cum so easy, then. In fact, one of my favorite things now is to line up a few guys with big dicks and have them fuck my mouth one by one while I finger myself. That pretty much guarantees I'll have an orgasm or three, before it's over. And it's surprisingly easy to set up. (Like I said, guys aren't all that complicated where getting off is concerned, at least in my experience.) So I spend a lot of time with semen in my mouth and cum on my face, these days. And I really like it. What can I say? I'm just a cock-sucking, sperm-loving, cum-slut kind of a gal. And proud of it.

So that's my story. Maybe I would have become a semen-sucking cum slut anyway. Maybe it's inborn, not conditioned. But as far as I'm concerned, I have Linda Sue to thank for the fact that I generally have a cock shoved down my throat and cum on my face when I climax.

So, thanks, Linda Sue, wherever you are. You put me on a weird road, but it's my road. And so far I love it.

CandiNyse
CandiNyse
271 Followers
12