Confessions of a Cunnilingus Addict

Story Info
Unexpected rendezvous in the college library.
1.9k words
4.66
5.3k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear you like cunnilingus," the woman whispers into my ear as I sit in a long row of identical cubicles in our college library, attempting to study for an upcoming exam.

I do not even hear her approaching, but her hot breath and the soft scent of body lotion immediately take my mind off of the open textbook in front of me, and a shiver of goose-flesh races up my neck when her lips graze my earlobe.

My reputation around campus as a cunnilingus addict is pretty well-known, at least in certain circles, and it is not unusual for me to receive invitations from random co-eds, offering me the opportunity to taste their wares. Many are return customers, although I also get a fair number of referrals.

"Where did you hear that?" I whisper, closing my textbook and setting it on my lap to conceal my enthusiasm, while glancing over my shoulder to size-up what might become my next delicious meal: hazel-green eyes, blonde hair (on her head -- wonder if the carpet matches the curtains?), taller than average, maybe a volleyball or basketball player, college sweatshirt, jeans, boots. I just love helping women pull off their boots as they lay on their backs, unsnap and unzip their jeans, and slide them slowly over their hips. I especially love it when a woman wiggles back and forth as she lifts her hips to remove her jeans, thus exposing my favorite article of clothing, and it is always a thrill for me to see what type of panties she is wearing.

A connoisseur would envy my collection of panties!

"Aurora sent me," she whispers, nodding her head in the direction of the book-return, where I am greeted with a sweet smile and a wave.

Ah, Aurora, one of my regulars: brunette, political science major, works in the library a few hours a week, says she needs the extra money to continuously replace all of the panties she has surrendered to me during our sessions, one of the tastiest women I have had the pleasure of eating, always likes to kiss me after she has filled my mouth with her orgasm, which I think is double sexy, that she likes to taste her own orgasm. It would be easy enough to find out her real name if I felt so inclined, since I know where she works, but pseudonyms are just fine for my purposes.

My tongue gets hard every time I think of Aurora and her delicious female secretions, but I just nod at her and return to the proposition at hand.

"Did she tell you my rules?" I ask, semi-rhetorically, because Aurora knows my rules as well as any of the women on campus: at least one hand on my head at all times while I am performing the act, and I get to keep the panties.

"Yes," the woman whispers, leaning toward me enough to rest one firm breast on my shoulder.

"When and where?" I ask, glancing around to see if anyone is looking our way.

"I have the key to the audio-visual room," she says with a sly grin, tapping her purse, which is slung around her neck and one shoulder, the strap splitting her breasts, a look I have always admired. "Meet me there in five minutes?"

I nod, then watch her as she walks away.

She looks good in her jeans, and I get another shiver of goose-flesh imagining the treasures they contain.

I have one additional rule, which never seems to need mentioning: no names, that is to say, no real names. I go by the monicker "Papillon," the French word for butterfly, because butterflies go from flower to flower sucking delicious nectar, and their tongues are approximately twice the length of their bodies. Sometimes I think I was a butterfly in a previous life!

A couple of minutes after the woman leaves I stand, keeping my textbook close to my lap for obvious reasons. I notice Aurora is still looking my way, and I smile at her. She returns my smile. Then, as discretely as possible, she raises two fingers to her lips, spreads her fingers slightly, and darts her tongue out and in a couple of times, the way I will soon be exploring my new friend's most private places. She knows I owe her a finder's fee, which I will be more than delighted to pay.

The audio-visual room is a small closet in the back corner of the library, and is rarely used except for storage, I soon discover. Among its contents are various remnants of displays used throughout the year to commemorate certain campus activities. The woman locks the door behind us, and, following her lead, I help her move a few boxes from a wooden bench which leans against a wall. She sits on the bench and bends forward to remove her boots. That is when I take over.

"Allow me," I say playfully, pushing her shoulder back gently and removing her boots and socks. Her toenails are painted bright red.

Still sitting on the bench, she lifts her hips and unsnaps and unzips her jeans, wiggling just the way I like as she reveals my favorite article of her attire, cotton turquoise-blue panties with red polka-dots. I pull her jeans down her long legs and fold them neatly, sniffing the crotch before setting them onto one of the boxes of books.

I am certainly in for a delicious treat!

She smiles at me and spreads her legs, leaning back against the wall as I lower myself onto my knees to begin my favorite past-time.

With her legs wrapped around my neck and my face buried in her moist crotch, I inhale deeply, enjoying the mixed bouquet of body lotion and her overpowering female arousal. With both hands on my head, she pulls me forward and lifts herself, bucking her hips up and down to afford me my first taste of her exquisite prize. I divert her alluring panties to one side and begin nuzzling her labia, which elicits a soft moan.

Next, I enter her vagina with my tongue, for an initial taste, and neither of us is disappointed. I kiss her tantalizing folds of flesh and tilt my head back, using the underside of my tongue to stimulate her clitoris; she pulls my face even closer to its destination.

The panties have to come off!

After I fold them and tuck them into my back pocket, I replace her legs around my neck and she resumes control of my head.

With my hands now under her hips, I bury my face as deeply as possible into her warm and inviting womanhood and work my mouth back and forth, as though enjoying a large juicy slice of watermelon. I lick and suck her gently, occasionally increasing my passion, as she purrs and moans. Soon she is vocalizing in short bursts, "Yeah, like that, ooh, yeah, eat me, eat me, suck me, yeah..."

By this time she is secreting a fair quantity of sweet female nectar, and I swallow as much as I can, with a scant amount coating my chin.

Needless to say, I love cunnilingus, and the only thing better is more cunnilingus!

I lick her and kiss her and eat her as she pulls my face into her moist treasure with both hands. Then she removes a hand from my head and begins entering herself furiously with one, then two, and soon three fingers, which I suck clean every time she removes them from her dripping inferno.

Delicious!

While she is pleasuring herself with her fingers, I lift her hips slightly and she pushes my face lower onto the bench, where I lick and nibble my way down her anatomy as far as my skilled tongue can reach. Soon she begins shaking, seemingly uncontrollably, and pulling my face deeper into her forbidden zone while simultaneously burying four slender fingers into her vagina and circling her clitoris with her thumb.

By this time I am almost underneath her as she lifts her hips higher off of the bench, moaning and panting breathlessly, and occasionally uttering short fragmented verbiage, "Oh, you dirty boy, you nasty boy, oh yeah, lick me there, oh yeah, right there, oh, you dirty, nasty boy, oh, ohh, ohhhh..."

My tongue rides along her crease like a bobsled following its icy course, then she suddenly crashes back onto the bench and my tongue returns to her vagina, flicking in and out and sucking her plentiful discharge while the tip of my nose titillates her clitoris.

She pulls my head away from her drenched crotch just long enough to look deeply into my eyes with her own glazed eyes, then follows me down to the floor, where she straddles my face for another ride and her final lift-off.

With her squatting on my hungry face, I have access to every part of her private anatomy, and not a square centimeter gets neglected. Soon she is panting and muttering so loudly, I fully expect the locked door of the audio-visual room to burst open and the small space to fill with concerned library staff and visitors, but thankfully the back corner of the library is typically vacant and apparently her vocalizations are unheard beyond our temporary cunnilingus cocoon.

Her orgasm releases another deluge of fluid onto my eager face, and I thirstily drink almost every drop. The small puddle on the dark carpet will be invisible by the time my new friend returns the borrowed keys.

We maintain our position while my new friend regains control of her breathing, and she weaves her fingers through my hair and massages my scalp while I nuzzle her lovingly.

After several minutes, we stand up for a spontaneous hug as she holds my face in her hands, looks into my eyes, and shares a very radiant and satisfied smile, my arousal pressing into her naked, spent anatomy. Then she puts a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she steps into a fresh pair of lacy black panties.

"Where did you get those?" I ask, my envy betrayed by my tone.

"Do you think that key was the only thing I had in my purse?" she asks with an endearing smirk.

"What do I have to do to get those?" I ask, licking my lips in anticipation.

"Meet me here tomorrow, same time," she says with a wink. "I'm sure we can work something out."

I can hardly wait!

As I walk past the book-return, my textbook clutched tightly against my straining pants, Aurora notices my wet face glistening in the library's artificial light.

"I get off in an hour," she says softly, nodding her head knowingly as I peek back to see if anyone is watching.

"I'm getting off in about five minutes," I reply, making one quick pumping motion with my free hand toward my textbook and nodding in the direction the library's restrooms.

"Why don't you wait," she says coyly, touching the hand she knows I plan to use, then adds seductively, "I'll make it worth your while."

She often likes to watch me take care of myself after I finish with her, and sometimes she even coaxes me into eating my own bountiful output. I have to admit, I really enjoy her voyeurism.

When I hesitate for a moment, she offers, "Usual place?"

Another short pause as I try not to hyperventilate, and she adds, "And don't wash your face, her orgasm looks good on you."

She smiles and glances down at my textbook, and I know my next orgasm is going to be one for the ages.

"Wear something sexy," I say quietly out of the side of my mouth as I walk toward the exit door.

"I always do!" she replies.

And she's right. I have an extensive collection of her sexy, fragrant panties to prove it!