Drugs, Sex, and My Wife

Story Info
Best friends should always be the wife
2.7k words
3.96
6k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and I are best friends. And it has been that way since we were kids. I am proud to have my best friend as my wife. My wife is very conservative in every way. In the way she dresses, and the way she presents herself to all men. She was raised very strict and in a very religious family. There are five girls in her family, two older and two younger than my wife. They are all very nice young women but vary in degree of taste in men. Brenda her oldest sister is nearly as pretty and sexy as my wife. And her breasts are very nearly as beautiful as Karen's. But If side by side bare, I might have trouble picking them apart.

Now, yes, I have seen Brenda's breasts bare. And she is very married with 4 children to a husband whom I love. As far as I know, and I do. I am the only other male to ever see Brenda's breasts bare. And I have seen them several times. And her husband Dan loves to tease me about her nipples getting hard around me. Karen and I had been married 4 years before she finally let Brenda coax her into undressing in front of their husbands. Karen finally did kind of get used to our tease of the perfect pair of breasts being bare around us.

The third time the girls stripped off in front of the two of us, Dan grabbed my wife and got a nipple in his mouth. Karen screamed at him to turn her loose. But he soon had her other nipple wet with his kisses. He pulled her panties off to the side and shoved one of his big fingers up in my wife's pussy and began to work on her.

"Dan quit. My husband will get the idea you are trying to fuck me."

"Karen, I do want to fuck you and I want him to fuck my wife while I fuck you."

"But my sister would not fuck my husband, would you, Sis?"

Brenda turned back to Karen standing naked. She stepped over and pulled my wife's panties down and completely off. Then she kissed her husband passionately. She turned and looked my wife in the eyes. Then she whispered to her.

"Let's trade Karen let Dan fuck you."

I stood spellbound watching them. Brenda jerked his belt loose and his zipper down. Then she pulled his pants and shorts down and his erection sprang up under my wife.

"Turn around Karen."

My wife did spin around to face him. Brenda held Dan's erection up under her sister as she straddled him. Brenda's tongue worked in my wife's mouth. I could hear her talking to Karen.

"Karen slide down on my husband's bare cock, please just do it."

My wife's knees began to go down slowly. And Brenda rubbed her husband's cock between my wife's lips. She got the head just perfect in my wife's opening. Brenda pushed down on my wife's shoulders and 4 inches of her husband's bare cock disappeared up inside of Karen's pussy. I heard her gasp loudly.

"Yes, now you prissy little bitch, Sit."

Karen's knees buckled and she plunged down completely on Dan's cock. My wife made a loud cry. She was fully impaled on Dan's bare cock.

"Oh my God he is clear up inside me."

"Yes, he is now fucking ride it good."

My wife began to slide up and down on her brother-in-law's bare cock.

"Now David, I want you up inside of me as we watch them fuck."

I had never dreamed I would ever watch another man fuck my wife. Nor that her oldest sister would encourage her husband to fuck Karen. Brenda had my cock out playing with it and whispering to me about how sexy my wife looked as she was being fucked.

"Look David how beautiful she is doing it. Dan loves to watch me fucking."

Brenda is 2 years older than Lisa and she 2 older than my wife Karen. Darla is next and 2 years younger than my wife and Karla two younger than Darla. I had always thought Brenda a bit of a prude like my wife. And Lisa has always been more than slightly slutty.

I am a year older than Brenda and two older than Dan. I noticed Dan's cock is much thicker than mine, but mine maybe an inch or even two longer. Karen was moaning with pleasure about his thickness. As we watched her husband fucking my wife Brenda slid down over my erection and settled.

"David, I like your length. You feel very good. Watch him fucking her. She looks beautiful, doesn't she?"

I had to admit it, I loved seeing his cock up inside my wife.

"David, you want to watch other men fuck your wife, don't you? She is so beautiful doing it. Others should enjoy her too. I can help you get her with other men for fun like this. Look at her. She is enjoying his cock so much. Karen is so beautiful being fucked. See how she loves it being with Dan. You want more for her don't you David?"

My head was spinning with desire. Her pussy felt wonderful as I fucked her and my wife did look so beautiful fucking Dan. It excited me like nothing ever had before watching his cock sliding into her.

"David, my husband has been sharing me with other men for some time now. A few months ago, he brought a friend home from work. A big black guy with a huge cock. I have fallen for it. Dan makes videos of Harold fucking me. He has sold some of us to the video store down in the mini mall on Broadway. Brad and Cindy Conors bought a copy of one and Cindy told me they have a video of a big black guy and a woman who looks just like me! She asks if it could be me? Cindy actually told me that Brad wants to go in there and buy a tape of her with the guy. David, I have been in there and have seen Cindy nude with Harold for sale to."

"So, Brenda are you saying you want my wife to do it too."

"I am just giving you a heads up to where my husband will try to take your wife."

"But you won't try to help him take her there?"

"You know I can't wait to see my Sis on the covers of them down there with Harold too. Our sister Darla is on several covers with several different men. Mostly black men. That was really how Dan found out about Harold's side business. He does a special-order business from locals here in town. The five of us have all been requested to do videos with him. Karen has about 25 requested orders. Of Couse her bared breasts at staff meeting have stirred that up."

Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock.

"So, what are you asking me Brenda?"

"I am going to ask Sis over a lot the next few weeks, and encourage her to spend lots of time at our house. I want her free to fuck my husband all the time now."

"You think she'll do that?"

"Once I get her panties off for him again, she will be his. And a month from now I will take you down to that mini mall to buy her videos of Harold and your beautiful wife fucking."

"You really want that of her?"

"David, I have much more planned for your wife."

I could hear Karen's cries for Dan to fuck her harder.

"Yes, yes take my pussy and make me all yours. I want your cock in me all the time, Dan."

"See David your little wife is ready for this. Give her to us."

Nothing seemed to have changed, but Brenda did ask my wife over nearly every day. And I did encourage her always to go if she wanted to. As weeks passed and our sex life increased, I finally had to ask her.

"Karen is Dan fucking you every day?"

She looked shocked.

"Dave, Brenda said you were okay with it. That you want me to be with him."

"I did tell her I am alright with you and him."

"You are being with Brenda too?"

"I was with her that first time you were with Dan."

"But not since then?"

"I was not sure you were comfortable with us doing it."

"It just doesn't seem right somehow, and I know it isn't fair. David, I hope you know how sexy it makes me feel that Dan fucks me the way he does. Does it excite you I am doing it with him? Brenda told me you like me doing it with him."

"It is sexy Babe I enjoyed watching you with him."

We were up late the next morning when Brenda called her. Karen got around and ready to go over.

"You are going over to be with your lover?"

"I don't have to go if you don't want me to."

"No, you go enjoy yourself with them, Babe."

She left and an hour later Brenda walked in.

"David, I wanted you to know Dan is going to film them tonight."

"Film them? Karen and the black guy, Harold. So, he is fucking my wife. now?"

"She was fucking him when I left just now. God how she loves his cock. She is a natural. He had one of her nipples in his mouth and was begging her to do the video with him tonight."

"As I was going out the door to come over, I heard her commit to do it with him. She shouted no faces. And Dan asks if she was ashamed of Harold being her lover. We want everyone to see how beautiful you look with your black lovers. By morning the mall will have 75 copies of them on the rack. David the cover will show Sis spread wide with Harold up inside of her with his bull balls hanging right under her pussy. She'll be facing the camera tits bared. Karen and Harold captioned above them. I have five other guys lined up to do videos with her in the next month. Run in and pick up a copy in the morning I reserved a copy for you. She won't be home til mid -morning we want everything perfect for her second video with him."

"My God Brenda, you have her talked into this already."

"David, my boy Harold has been fucking her for two weeks now. She has really fallen for his big cock. He stopped by while Dan was fucking her. He watched them and undressed I was kissing her when Dan slid over, and Harold replaced his cock and Karen moaned as he took her. She looked into his eyes and hooked her legs around his hips and gave her little pussy up to him."

I was up early the next morning and drove down to the mini mall by 9 am when it opened. I walked inside and to the rack with my wife on the front. Her breasts were bare, and thighs spread wide with the huge black cock firmly up inside her gapping pussy. The huge balls hanging directly below his bare cock up inside her belly. She looked as sexy as I had ever seen her. My cock was so hard it hurt bad as I walked to the counter to pay for my copy. The clerk looked at the cover and smiled.

"Local lady lives over off Highland Ave. is her on the cover. Beautiful woman and she has been here 3 times. Her sister and brother-in-law have a deal worked out with my boss the owner here. The black guy, Harold is on lots of videos here with several local women. He has worked in porn for years. He likes to turn these women into porn stars with black guys. They told me to expect this woman, Karen is her name to have videos for sale with several other black guys soon. She was here yesterday for a promo. Stood right here in your spot at my counter nude. Maybe 50 guys were crowded in here. Lots of them kissed her and fondled her titties and pussy. She finally moved back here with me behind the counter. She sat on my stool and chatted with me. I kissed her and sucked her nipples. She spread her thighs, and I fingered her. She took my cock out and ask if I would like for her to suck me? They had her quite excited with them messing with her. So, I just ask her if maybe I could fuck her. She smiled and pulled my cock right up to her spread pussy and I pushed into her. This beautiful woman actually let nobody me fuck her. She let me cum in her beautiful little cunt. They told me she would be back in here several times in the coming weeks. I actually got to fuck her before my boss. The boss has fucked all the women in our locally produced videos. He has been fucking her sister Brenda maybe 5 or 6 years now. Maxwell is a big black guy too. He claims he broke Brenda to black cocks. And into doing videos too."

So, I learned more from Chuckie than any other way I could have. Chuckie really is kind of a nobody, with a pot belly, thinning blonde hair and the watery eyes of bad drugs and I had seen the needle tracks on his arms. But he had gotten his penis up inside of my wife' little vagina. I was actually nearly proud of her, she'd given it to Chuckie. I left my number for Chuckie to call or text me when anything new came in with my wife in it. I got a text the next morning from him.

"She was here last night. My boss fucked her and had me video them. My God she is beautiful. Brenda was with her, and she went back to fuck the boss. I got my cock in this beautiful woman again."

Karen finally came home the following day. She told me how much she loved me, and we made love several times. I ask no questions and she didn't tell me anything about what she'd been doing. She was home for three days when her sister called, and she said she needed to go. Within an hour she was gone again. Several days passed and I had hoped I would hear from Brenda but when I did hear it was from Chuckie.

"My boss is going nuts. We got 3 new videos of her. Three new blacks with her. She is nude on the covers with them fucking her bare cock on display like with Harold. Videos on sale and I put you a copy of each back. Figured you'd want one of each. Boss says she is being filmed with several more guys right now. She is very popular and copies are selling really good. She is to be here to put on a live show this week. Boss says she'll fuck 3 guys live right here. Just figured you'd wanta know."

Several days passed again and I had called Brenda twice but got no answer or return. I finally texted Chuckie and he got right back.

"Sorry Dave she was here yesterday, she did the live fuck show with 3 guys I'd never seen before. They videoed it to sell. Be on sale next week. Boss says she'll be a star. I fucked her after and this morning again. Boss told me to share a needle of H with her while fucking her this morning. Harold and a bunch of guys showed up while I was doing her and they took her in the back. They are shooting something big with her back there right now. I peaked in and wow is she wired. She is doing anything for them. Lots of black cocks every where."

She is being a Star.