Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

Preparing myself to flash my 69-year-old grandmother, Mary, I stroked myself to an erection in the kitchen. While holding a tray in front of me with the coffee, coffee mugs, saucers, and biscuits, I walked from the kitchen to my grandmother in the dining room. I wondered if she'd notice my erect, naked prick peeking out from under the tray that I carried.

Surprising me, immediately she noticed my penis. Instead of looking away, she not only looked but she stared at my naked, erect cock. Then, while leaning over her to serve her tea with my erect prick sticking out of my pajama pee hole, she continued not only looking but also staring. I couldn't believe that I had flashed my grandmother. I couldn't believe that she stared at my naked, erect cock.

With her leaning forward to stare at my naked prick, she gave me a wonderful down blouse view of the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her low-cut bra. I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me her breasts in the way that I had deliberately flashed her my cock. Hoping that she'd reach out and take me in her hand, I was so tempted to reach down her opened top to feel and fondle her bra clad breasts.

Indeed, something more for me to masturbate over, my grandmother not only looked at my naked, erect cock but also she stared at my naked, erect cock as if she was going to reach out and touch it. I would have loved my grandmother to touch my naked prick. I would have loved her to have wrapped her elderly fingers around my big dick and stroke me. I'll be masturbating over my grandmother staring at my naked prick later.

F F F

Some of my favorite places to flash are in co-ed dressing rooms with curtains at a department store, if you can find one. Now, most of the dressing rooms now have doors instead of curtains. As long as the woman across from you is alone and not with her sister, her mother, or her friend, she'll not only look at you flashing your naked cock but also, she'll stare at you flashing your naked prick. Moreover, surprisingly but true, by leaving her curtain partially opened, she'll return the favor of you flashing her with her flashing you. How about that?

Another thing that I dared myself to do, I loved it when I asked my mother to come into the dressing room with me to give me her opinion when I stripped myself naked to try on bathing suits. Instead of denying my naked request, surprising me that she did, she smiled while accompanying me inside of the dressing room. While she sat on the bench, I turned to face her. I removed my shoes, my pants, and my underwear in front of my mother to try on bathing suits. With my cock fully erected and sticking straight out, my mother stared at my big dick.

Even more unbelievable, she returned the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism by allowing me to come into the dressing room with her for me to give her my opinion while she tried on bikinis. While sitting on the bench staring up at her through the mirrored dressing room, I watched her unbutton and remove her blouse. I watched her unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt.

Then, reaching around herself, I watched her unhook her bra, remove her bra straps from her shoulders, and remove her arms from her bra straps. My mother was topless. I stared at her big, naked breasts and her dark pink, erect nipples. As if examining her breasts for lumps, she turned one way before turning the other way while feeling her breasts and staring at her naked tits in the mirror.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I watched as she slowly removed her panties. My mother was naked in the dressing room and in front of me. I stared at her shapely, naked ass. I stared at her bushy, brown pussy. I stared at my mother's beautiful, naked body.

To be continued...

12