All Comments on 'Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 01'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bobslutsbobslutsabout 1 month ago

Well done, Flanna. Thanks for all the great ideas about flashing my cock (and my fucking balls) to women!! I think I'll try some flashing to men also!! I wonder if their response will be similar to the women or if they'll jump to revealing their own junk to my eager eyes?? Anyway, I obviously loved your sweet story and thank your friend for feeding you the information. Fuck, I'd love to get to know him!!! Maybe you could give me his email addy or give him mine. Thanks. Yes, I'm bi, loving pussy and cock.

Now, I want to continue reading your masterful writing, enjoying fondling my dick as I read your arousing naughty stories, baby. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could know what someone was thinking?? Imagine how much more sexual activity would occur if that was true. And we'd be much more aggressive (in a kind way) with the women (and men) in our lives!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Fifty41Fifty4128 days ago

Thanks man.5.cause I got off so quick.lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...