All Comments on 'Confessions of a Dirty DJ Ch. 01'

by t_challa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

well written, great mood setting.

t_challat_challaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Wow that was so hot!

CuriousMaryCuriousMaryover 9 years ago
The worst part is when you don't remember the best sex you've ever had.

Dear author, I really enjoyed this story it is smooth, detailed, not too rough...not so vanilla...the best for a first time.

Thank you for sharing.

Somehow your story resembles a Saturday afternoon venti and an expresso catching up between close friends. Your DJ being the pervy one going through his mid life crisis.

Can't wait to ask the DJ for another coffee to find out what he's been doing.

Don't stop here, you're making us ...ahem...react very well...*sticks face in the freezer*

I'm cutting back on them shots though....a DJ ....who knew.

PS: You may see some anons lurking about trying to put you down with their rape law/ reality and other technical moans.

Don't mind the envious, they're probably out of batteries....

doorknob22doorknob22over 9 years ago
Great story!

Thanks!

AnalovesanalAnalovesanalover 9 years ago

Great story. Would've been nice not to humanize Juliet, tho. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this story!

I thoroughly enjoyed the viewpoint of the male character and was happy that the female didn't wake up to suddenly find herself enjoying it. Please write some more. I've bookmarked your name and will be checking it regularly for updates.

t_challat_challaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who has liked/favourited and commented on this story. My macbook is currently in for repairs, but I have been working on some new installments. So keep your eyes peeled for a new entry cumming very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous