All Comments on 'Confessions of a Fledgling Flasher Pt. 02'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Can't wait to read about what happens.

Bubble3Bubble3almost 2 years ago

Definitely a 5 stars story. So beautifully written, can’t wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot

BeCuriousNotJudgementalBeCuriousNotJudgementalover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read since finding this website. I truly enjoyed the slow description of what he was doing and what she was feeling. Sad part is where is Pt. 3???? I would like to see how this would end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So erotic, so well done. Congratulations and thanks to you.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Congratulations. Another superbly crafted retelling of events! 5 Stars.

sparkle8sparkle8over 1 year ago

Awesome. Edging the entire time reading both stories. I will dream about your next installment until it cums.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 1 year ago

WOW! What a Creative well told story!!! Congratulations!!

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

WOW, simply WOW! I absolutely LOVE this story. I nearly missed this second part for some reason - but I've finally read it and I really enjoyed it. Your writing style is absolutely amazing! I can hardly wait for a third part (which will hopefully come at some point in time).

NurseRebekahNurseRebekah10 months ago

Marvelous. Another please sir. I'm hoping there as another coming???

Radiant_truthsayerRadiant_truthsayer9 months ago

Will there be another installment? I so want to read about them going all the way!

ChridiChridi9 months ago

Great story - love the detailed way of building up the tension! Even inspired me to do some new exhibitionistic behavior!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr8 months ago

This is so very exciting! The slow progression and the details of her emotions, the way Mr. Taylor plays along, all the while they both know exactly what it is that is happening.

So Hot! ;->

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

I don't think I have ever read anything quite as powerful and sensual as that you have written the story of an explosion of adult emotion in the mind and body of an extremely inexperienced young girl and how she reacted to all those sensations. Brilliantly written.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsabout 1 month ago

Just amazing. Jenny Lynn's excitement at her new experiences is intoxicating. The more admiration she receives, the more addicted she becomes to going further and further. I can't wait to hear how her week of gym equipment training carries on. How will she turn her tuition into other adventures in public? Always looking out for mirrors and reflections for "accidental" flashes and knowing looks at her admirers. Her sewing skills with velcro and her scoop tops add a whole world of possibilities. Wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES