All Comments on 'Confessions of a Fledgling Flasher'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot wait until next adventure. It was pretty close. Love the pace and style. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot. More please

KarotteKarotteover 2 years ago

Great, very enjoyable story which has really potential for a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking hottt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

secretwatchersecretwatcherover 2 years ago

Great story, keep it innocent and I want to hear about more of her opportunities to show off

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Excellent story! If it's not REALLY "real," you managed to sell it as such.

Great job! Need more!

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Wishes do come true, I have a few of my own. I was hoping Mrs. Taylor cought them and teach her a lesson

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 2 years ago

Yes! A lovely story that captures the thrill and nervousness of an emerging exhibitionist. Now she’s ready and eager for the next level… and the next… and the next.

gjwsk01gjwsk01over 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story, as always with Millswan stories. It allows one's imagination to roam and blossom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Innocence turned to sensuality is the best kind of stories.

eroticxtceroticxtcabout 2 years ago

Would love to see further chapters to a brilliantly written story!

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

i am so so hoping for more of this, please

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

You can literally feel Jenny Lynn's breathing get heavier and heavier as her excitement grows. Really hot.

mranon90mranon90almost 2 years ago

Fantastic - great subject matter and very well written. Thanks so much. About to go see if there are more in this series! Fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's very hot and very nicely written. The excitement and thesion are palpable!

sparkle8sparkle8over 1 year ago

Super Hot. Can't wait to read part 2

Jimmyjohn566Jimmyjohn566about 1 year ago

Very erotic, sensitively written and does stretch suspension of belief too far. I am interested in what she will do with her very attractive tits.

WriterGeorgeWriterGeorgeabout 1 year ago

Excellent story - well written with good flow (no pun intended) and just the right length. I applaud keeping the story not overly explicit - leaving just enough detail to arouse the readers imagination.

Sunlover101Sunlover101about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. More please

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr8 months ago

Very erotic and very dramatic!

Well told, hope to read more of this girls adventures ;->

MickyDNYMickyDNY7 months ago

Wonderful. You’ve done it again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This reminds me of an experience I had once. I was visiting the brother of a guy I knew, in a holiday region. They invited me to stay a few days while I looked for a local job. Monday came, and he went off to work. I was in the back yard feeding foodscraps to their chooks, at his wife's request. She then came outside in a cheesecloth kaftan, with nothing underneath. She decided to water her apricot tree. With the sun behind her, this thing was completely see-through, and when she sprayed the water, the front of the kaftan became slightly damp and completely see-through. It wasn't see-through when we'd been in the house. She carried on as if nothing was happening. I took in the view without reacting...she didn't manage to seduce me there and then, but it wasn't long before she did. She knew exactly what she was doing...and exactly what she wanted. LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
843 Followers
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...