Confessions of a "Gay" Porn Star Pt. 02

Story Info
Shooting vanilla gay porn.
1.3k words
4.71
11.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gregjm
Gregjm
59 Followers

Part 2. My first vanilla boy-boy shoot

Just three days after I signed on I had my first shoot. It was a simple boy meets boy where we have a moment on the street and then end up in the bedroom (actually a bed on a set in this instance). I was pared with a good looking guy named Fred, white, about 6 feet with an athletic build. He had dark short hair and a short, well-trimmed beard. We started in the early afternoon with the outside scenes. That took a couple of hours and were pretty easy. No nudity, of course. In fact, any bystander would think that this was just a filming of a documentary of some sort.

The rest of the shoot took place in the studio. The whole crew was there. Cindy included. It was relatively simple and very similar to vanilla boy-girl porn. The action was for me to pleasure Fred orally followed by him fucking me and then finishing by cumming in my mouth with me giving him a prostate massage and swallowing his load.

We started off kissing and fondling. The director, Martha again, just let things flow, with very little instruction. Cloths came off next, slowly. Fred took the lead and I followed him. We both stripped down to our briefs and I licked his nipples and worked my tongue down to his navel while at the same time fondling his balls through his briefs. They slid down next.

I have to say Fred had a very nice circumcised cock, about 7 inches, and fully thatched with dark pubic hair. I really admire a well-proportioned cock. I actually prefer the natural (uncut) state but Fred truly had a beautiful cock even though cut. And I really liked his full complement of pubic hair. In my opinion, it is much more attractive than hairless, or even trimmed. Fred sat on the edge of the bed and laid back while I kneeled in front of him. I worked my tongue from his navel down to his pubic area. His cock was only semi-hard by this time and I started by gently licking his balls and the base of his cock before taking him into my mouth. I really do love the way cocks harden in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his glans and worked his sensitive frenulum. When he got fully hard he began thrusting his hips and I took him deep with each thrust. Fred was about seven and a half inches so I couldn't take it all down my throat but I tried and nearly chocked several times. Marsha whispered not to make him cum too fast so I moved my attention back to his balls, alternating with licking up and down his shaft.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking Marsha called "cut"! and we stopped for a break. One thing to remember about a porn shoot is that only a fraction of the material that ends up being shot gets used. So I had been sucking and licking for quite a long time before we cut for the break. My jaw and mouth were getting pretty tired. When we went back to work Martha said that it was time to fuck.

Cindy prepped me with a generous dollop of K-Y Gel up my ass. By this time Fred has lost his erection so we started off with me vigorously sucking him hard again. Then at Martha's direction I rolled on my back on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest exposing my asshole. Fred moved with his head between my legs and licked my balls and then probed my asshole with his tongue. Then moving his body up covering mine he positioned his hard cock on my asshole and began thrusting. After practicing all week with my large dildo I was ready for him and experienced no difficulty when he fully entered me. In fact, I found it very pleasurable physically. For the most part Marsha just let things flow. Fred fucked me hard plunging balls deep into my asshole with each thrust. The fucking scene lasted for at least a half an hour. Since I didn't have much trouble with Fred's cock size I didn't have to work as hard as I did when I was sucking. I made the appropriate noises, responding to his thrusts. He kissed me with the cameras coming in close for the tongue action. After 20 minutes of filming Fred fucking me while on my back with my legs up we switched to doggy with me on my knees and Fred thrusting me from behind. Another 20 minutes or so of filming that from every angle.

We took another short break before we went back to oral and the money shot. We started that scene where we left off, with Fred pounding my asshole from behind. After a few minutes he pulled out, lay on his back with his legs wide apart. That was the signal for me to go between his legs and resume my oral ministrations. I took his cock deep into my mouth again, in and out as deeply as I could, working his frenulum with my tongue. Another 10 or 15 minutes of filming that from every angle.

At a signal from Martha, Fred lifted his legs and I worked my tongue down to his asshole rimming and probing while jacking his cock with my hand. Of course I kept that up for what seemed like an eternity while that was being shot.

Martha finally announced it was time for the money shot. This time Cindy lubed Fred's asshole with a dollop of K-Y Gel. When Martha gave the action signal I took Fred's cock deep in my mouth again and this time I worked my finger up his ass, massaging his prostate while I took his cock deep in and out of my mouth. Fred was groaning and thrusting pretty hard by this time. Soon I could feel his sphincter tighten rhythmically around my finger and his bucking and thrusting intensify. I withdrew his cock from my mouth and jacked him hard, keeping my mouth open just over his glans and licking it with my tongue. I didn't have to wait long before a stream of white cum erupted from the tip of his cock and landed mostly on my waiting tongue and lips. Fred gave a loud groan, thrust hard, and several more spurts were emitted that landed in my mouth, on my cheek, lips, and on his abdomen. He relaxed, spent, and I withdrew my finger from his asshole swallowing the cum on my tongue and in my mouth. Then I licked up the excess cum that had missed my mouth as Fred's cock softened. As a finale I ran my thumb along his urethra, squeezing out the last few drops of semen, I licked them from the tip of his now flaccid cock.

Martha was very happy with the shoot. She said that she thought the close-ins of Fred cumming in my mouth would be especially good. There was a little bit of filming left to do. Getting dressed, the farewell kiss, and my leaving. Once that was done we were finished. It really wasn't that long a day, just four hours including all of the setup, breaks, etc. The movie would be cut down to just over 20 minutes and posted to one of the company's pay web sites.

So how was the shoot for me, a straight guy trying to make it as a gay porn star? Surprisingly I rather enjoyed the experience. Fred was really nice, he and I had a late lunch together with Cindy. I enjoyed the sex and I really found I was getting into the voyeurism of doing it in front of a lot of people. I even liked the taste of Fred's semen! And you may ask, how I felt about not getting my own rocks off? That wasn't too bad because after lunch Cindy came to my apartment with me and I fucked her silly!

Gregjm
Gregjm
59 Followers