Dad and Daddy

Story Info
Falling for Dad's Boyfriend.
19.7k words
4.71
44.7k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over eighteen years old.

---

It was a revelation to say the least when I found out my father was the bottom.

My parents separated when I was sixteen. I stayed with dad while my younger brother went with mom. At the time, I didn't know the reason behind their divorce. A couple of years later though, I caught a few young men leaving the house in the mornings from time to time.

To be frank, I was really mad at him for a while. Why would he do that to my mother? Took me a while to accept it as it is. When I turned eighteen, my own raging hormones made me sympathize with the man a little bit. He was just another man going through a midlife crisis, banging people much younger than him. The only thing was, he was doing it with men. I had to come to terms that an ass is an ass.

So it was not that much of a secret, but we still avoided the topic like the plague. Neither of us acknowledged what was going on, and I was planning on moving out as soon as I could have afforded it. There was no pressure from my dad, but I was almost nineteen and could not wait to go out and live out on my own.

Living in a large house where my room was downstairs and my father living in a floor above me definitely helped. I never had to see or hear anything sexual in the house. There was a master bedroom and a small baby room upstairs. And there was two bedrooms and a guest room downstairs; so I had plenty of space to avoid my father. My parents bought the house with a plan to raise children and give us a happy life. But plans don't always go your way.

But my father's sex life had to be addressed when I saw the same guy getting out of the house three times. The man waved me goodbye on the fourth time as I was about to leave for my job at the steakhouse. I was too flabbergasted to even acknowledge the man.

For a man like my dad, the guy that just walked out was a catch. My dad was in his late forties, with the definitive dad bod with modest amount of body hair. He was 5'8'', blonde. And although I did not look at him that way, but he did have a nice enough physique with a plump butt that would stand out in a crowd.

And the man walking away had muscles in places I did not know you could get them. He had to be at least 6'2'' with dark hair. He was wearing jeans and sky blue polo t's. I focused on the triceps that moved as he opened the car door. His forearms contracted as he got inside, and he must have had the tightest looking butt I had ever seen.

As I was getting in my own car, I had the urge to high five my dad on scoring an ass like that. I know I was disgusted when I found out my father left my mother for other men. But you have to admire a body like that no matter who you are.

I myself was 5'10'' and had a lean slightly muscular build. I inherited my father's hair color and but my mother's green eyes.

The next day dad told me that he would be away for the weekend. He asked me if I would be okay in the house by myself. I was way too happy to have the house to myself. I only had a single shift on Saturday. Most of the weekend, my dick went through rigorous exercise sessions and I was completely spent in my room when I heard dad's car outside.

It was ten o clock on a Sunday night. I didn't make any effort to get out and greet him. The next morning, a surprise was waiting for me in the breakfast table.

As I got out to prepare breakfast and go out for work, I smelled the food on the table from far away. It was a Monday morning, so I didn't expect dad to do that for me. as I got into the kitchen, I saw dad and Gregg facing me.

"Oh!" I was surprised to see a man with dad for the first time. "Hi!"

"John," Dad said. "I wanted to introduce you to Gregg."

"Hi there, young man!" The 28 year-old man walked up to shake my hand. I reciprocated. He did not look that old; so him calling me a young man was a little shocking to me.

"This is Gregor Petrich." Dad introduced the man. "He is an accountant for the community college here. We met in a ... social outing a few months back. I believe you have seen him once or twice in the house. The thing is ..." Dad trailed off before Greg started talking.

"Your father and I have been in a relationship for a while. And we would like to take it to the next level." Greg held dad's hand before saying. "But we want your blessing before that."

"My what?"

"John," Dad said. "I really love you. Despite what happened in the family, you are my son and I will always love you. And if you are not okay with this relationship..."

I looked at the tightening grip of their hands.

"It's fine, I'm fine dad. It's been a long time," I looked my dad in the eyes before saying. "You deserve to be happy."

Gregg was the one to come hug me first. His pecs were tight. I wanted to run my hands all over his back, but resisted. After letting go, my dad came over to give me a hug. The stark contrast between the two bodies was evident. Dad was not fat in any way. But his body was more comfortable to hold on to. Gregg on the other hand was built like a marble sculpture that you only admire from afar.

To think that my father was dipping his meat on this Greek god was astounding. I had to work hard to stop imagining the two of them naked together. Although I managed to keep my own father out of my imagination, Gregg kept walking around naked in my mind. So, I thought that moving out of the house would be the best option for me.

A part of me knew that imaginations can run wild and the real thing can never be as good as it was in your mind. But, from time to time, I still had this sudden urge to just see Gregg fully naked.

He was always friendly with me and we engaged in small talks from time to time. He asked me about my job once and what my plan for the future was going to be. I was able to maintain my train of thought during conversation during the times he was fully clothed.

And the problems started when he moved in the house a month later. It was the same guy walking around the house. Only this time, he was shirtless, and sometimes only in his shorts.

I looked around the city for an apartment for a while, but quickly realized that I would need at least three roommates to afford that. Managing one roommate was easy, but in our relatively small town, I had trouble finding two more people to move in together.

So I was stuck in the house with a hunk like Gregg flaunting around his body everywhere. The worst part was, Gregg wasn't even trying. I was infatuated with him. Not to mention the time he was washing the dishes while I was still finishing my breakfast. I pretty much had to pretend I was drooling for the toast I was eating. His toned legs were right up there beside me. I could see the creases of his muscles parting in different shapes. The treacherous shorts were blocking my view to the suspiciously round butt. So much muscle all around his body made me wonder how his butt would feel. Then he turned around and I caught a glimpse of the appendage hanging between his legs. It didn't seem hard at the time. but I swear I saw it slightly move with his own leg movement. Trying to quickly gulp down my breakfast, I nearly choked.

Gregg then came closer to me to see if everything was okay. I kept my head down, pounding on my own chest lightly for the food to go down. I saw the outline of the head of the dick on his shorts. Flaccid dicks aren't usually that big, are they?

These carnal desires inside of me made me feel guilty from time to time. Guilty for what I was feeling, and guilty for who I was feeling it for. That was because, probably first time in my entire life, my dad seemed genuinely happy. Even when I was young and he was with my mother, I don't remember seeing him this happy.

They were a new couple that were all over each other. They were very affectionate and could not keep their hands away from each other. I caught them kissing only once when I was going out of the house one morning. But most of the times, they were either holding hands, or had their arms around each other.

I woke up late one night really thirsty and went to the kitchen to drink some water. That's when I discovered the two lovers together. Both of them went to sleep with the TV on. They were holding each other tightly and my father was sleeping on top of Gregg's body on the couch. Before going back to my room, I got closer to them to see the faint smile on both of their faces. They were breathing gently and both of them were fully clothed.

Despite being horny most of the times, that night, an immense sense of loneliness washed over me and I had to work hard to not cry myself to sleep.

But I woke up with a hard dick the next morning. And in light of some recent discoveries, I downloaded both tinder and grinder to try my luck and get myself into some social situations.

My infatuation with that tight and toned body was still there. Not to mention that the body was almost always there living under the same roof with me.

I knew about Gregg's schedule pretty well and knew that he was going to be home early every Wednesday. That was a full work day for me mostly, but on a fated Wednesday, I ended up going home early. I don't know what I was hoping to accomplish by going home early, maybe I was subconsciously trying to get closer to Gregg. But seeing my own father butt naked in the living room taking a dick in the ass was not it.

They did not hear me rattling my keys and opening the door to get inside the house. That was because they were being very loud. I guess they had scheduled this exact date to get very loud and nasty sex. And I was a witness to the loud and nasty sex. They were calling each other names, and once I took a peak, I saw Gregg had dad pinned to the ground with one hand around his neck and shoving his dick in his ass with all his might.

I got really hard just by looking at that and had to run away to the main entrance quickly. Then, I made sure to be as loud as possible to open the door and slam the door as hard as I could. Thankfully, the noise coming from the living room instantly stopped and I heard footsteps scattering along the stairs.

So, deeming it was safe, I slowly walked to the living room. There, I was greeted by a sweaty Gregg who was still catching his breath.

"Hey there, Johnny boy! You're early today."

"Umm, yeah; I was not feeling well, so I ..." I trailed off. His dick was still gloriously hard. The shorts made it point sideways, but there was no mistake in the size of that thing. And it was going inside my own father a minute ago. That was unbelievable to say the least.

"I'll ... uh," He noticed where I was looking at and turned away quickly. "I was just exercising in the living room. I'm gonna go take a shower now." Gregg then ran upstairs. I admired the bare sweaty back of the man running away.

I went straight to my room and masturbated thinking about what was going on upstairs right at that moment. They were probably doing it in the bedroom or the bathroom.

It was probably a good thing that my bedroom was downstairs. Otherwise I would have figured out that dad was a bottom a long time ago.

From then on, I had a newfound appreciation for Gregg. On the other side of the same coin, I had trouble looking at my father the way I used to. I heard him addressing a much younger man as master.

Those two seemed happy whenever they were in front of me. But clearly, I didn't have the slightest clue about the relationship dynamic between the two of them.

Dinner that night was awkward to say the least. None of us acknowledged that dad was home early, despite me seeing his car parked in front of the house that afternoon.

The awkwardness was too much for everyone when dad asked me if everything was okay. The last thing I wanted to talk about at that time was what I saw between the two of them. So I snapped at my father saying that everything was fine and just went back to my room.

I pretty much knew I was out of line, but I didn't really want to talk to my dad about his need to take dick up the ass. And frankly, I had trouble coming to terms with the fact that I might also share the exact same need. And to see the man that was always there for my dad to fulfil that need made me immensely jealous.

Beforehand I was being distant to the two of them. But after the revelation, I became slightly hostile to them. The first time I mouthed off on Gregg was on a Monday morning when both of us were getting out of the house for work. He just asked me how long I was planning to be a waiter on a steakhouse and what was my future plan with it.

In hindsight, it was a genuine question about my life that I should put some thought into. But at the moment, I told him to mind his own business and not to tell me what to do with my life. In response, Gregg said that he was not trying to dictate my life in any way and got in his car and drove away.

I was harsher with my dad. I could not get the sight of the massive dick sliding into his plump ass out of my mind. I was ashamed every time I sneaked a peak on his butt. The butt that probably clenched when I was shot into my mother's womb. I was never timid, but I started getting unruly in the house. While all of this was happening, my main masturbation fantasy was those two.

They tried being nice and talking to me together on a Sunday, asking if there was anything going on with me. I shot them down pretty quick and just stormed out of the house for the day. I told my dad that I didn't need him interfering in my life, and if he didn't want me, he could just tell me to get out and I would be out of the house in a month.

Even at work, I sometimes had trouble focusing on the task at hand. Instead, I had to focus on controlling my dick.

---

It was a Wednesday when I clashed with Gregg one on one. More like my secret wish coming true. My guess would be that he had talked with my dad about my attitude around the house. And for some reason decided to talk to me man to man.

It had been another one of those days where I had to stifle my boner while waiting tables. The hardest time I had was when I was waiting on a group of guys. It was obvious that they were a group of friends having some kind of reunion on the steakhouse. And I was the person in charge of waiting the table for them. I am pretty sure I was able to keep a professional attitude in front of the guys. But I had my doubts.

All the while talking to them and bringing them different dishes almost an hour, I kept imagining who was sleeping with whom. I kept noticing the physically intimate moments. Of course, any normal minded person would see them as friendly interactions. But, for a newly phallic obsessed mind like mine, every single punch on the arm seemed amorous. I imagined that the second hand was busy under the table.

It had gone to the point where I had trouble taking the order from another table of a sweet middle aged couple. So I told the manager that I had a terrible headache and hurried home. The view of that magnificent cock sliding in and out of the ass was etched onto my memory. There were times I wished I had recorded the two of them going at it. Sure internet porn is always there to provide me every single angle of an ass getting plowed. But it was not the same as seeing Gregg and my father together.

It being Wednesday, I didn't walk into an empty house. My plan was to go straight to my room and lock myself up. Knowing how the relationship was progressing between dad and Gregg, I knew there was no chance of him coming on to me.

But Gregg had other plans. Before I could even walk into my room, Gregg told me that he needed to talk to me and I should meet him in the living room after freshening up.

"Yeah well ... you can tell me about it right now." I still had trouble talking back to him. "Or are you busy and need some time?"

"I'm not busy John. But we need to have a man to man talk about some things. It might take some time, so I think we might talk after you take a shower."

"Yeah, sure!" I meekly walked away from him and masturbated in the shower. It had to be done if I was to actually listen to what he was saying and have coherent answers.

Masturbation helped with getting my dick to calm down for the moment. But as soon as I got out of the shower, my heart rate kept getting higher and higher. While getting dressed, I chose to wear the tightest shorts and tank top I owned. The idea of seducing Gregg was always in the back of my mind. And for some reason, I felt like I had to act on it.

But just standing in front of Gregg made me feel weaker. Not to mention I had no idea how to seduce another man. So I just took a couple of deep breaths and walked out of my room. I was greeted with the handsome hunk drinking a glass of what seemed like liquor.

"Come on over John." Gregg called me and pointed to the couch. "Take a seat will you."

"What's this about?" I asked while sitting to his right. His well-formed thighs were partly visible from what he was wearing.

"I think you know!" Gregg took a sip of the drink. The sizable arm was stretching the t-shirt he was wearing. "Your father and I are worried about you."

"Worried?" I looked him in the face but could not hold eye contact for long before looking downward.

"Yes, worried." He stood up and took a step forward. "We can tell that something has been bothering you lately. Since we had a talk about our relationship, I have to assume it's not about me dating your father."

"Um!" I was able to process what he was saying, but my mind had trouble figuring out a response. the reason was that Gregg's crotch was right in front of me. His dick was not hard, but it was obvious that he was not wearing any underwear. The outline of the member was at an arm's length from me.

"And you do understand that the way you have been treating you father is unacceptable. He loves you very much, and is it too much to ask from you to show some respect to the man. I mean, you have a nice comfortable life in here."

I looked up at him to see that he was eying me up and down. In my horned up state, I don't know if I saw real lust behind his beautiful eyes or if I was just seeing things.

"I ... uh," I knew I had to say something to him and get it out of my system right then and there. So I started going on about how dad had practically destroyed the family I had and was now being so selfish about everything. All the while he acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all.

Gregg took another step closer to me. I looked at his face and at his crotch for a moment. Did it move because of the step he took? Or did it sense a warm hole nearby?

Nevertheless, I kept talking about how I didn't like Gregg coming in the house and walking around like he owned the place.

"Are you done?" Gregg stopped me mid ramble.

"Huh?"

"Do you even know what you are talking about?" He leaned over to a kissable distance. "Family integrity? What do you know about life anyway? Your father has been living a lie for more than 40 years. You have no idea ..." Gregg paused for a moment. He straightened up and put one foot up on the couch on my left. The foot where his magnificent member was resting upon.

Now it was obvious that his dick was semi hard. I had a hard time looking away from it, and Gregg must have noticed.

"Oh, you're just jealous of your dad aren't you?" He finally said it and I had to look up at his eyes.

For the first time since I have known him, I saw anger in his eyes. Despite my extremely aroused state, I felt a little scared. Gregg walked back for a moment to put the glass from his hand away.

"You little shit!" He said while walking over to me.

That tone alone made me want to run away from the house. But I was like a frozen deer waiting to be hit by a truck. The difference would be that I had a hard dick trying to be free from my tight shorts.