Confessions of a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James reached for my hand and replied, "I most certainly do."

As we shook hands, James leaned closer to me and quietly said, "I love your stockings and stilettos." A lustful grin appeared on his lips.

James isn't an overly handsome man; his wavy dark hair appeared disheveled, and he sported a light five o'clock shadow. But his bright smile and blue eyes told me I'd have something sexy to stare into later as I pleasured him with my mouth.

"I have a table available," the youthful employee finally said.

"Great," Mark replied.

Our table was against the back wall in a dark corner of the lounge. I sat with the wall behind me and let my two lovers take seats beside me.

At first, I took a very lady-like approach to our meeting, keeping my legs together and my hands daintily folded on the table. Once our first round of drinks had been served, I changed my approach, crossing my legs to touch James with my high heel and dropping one hand to my lap.

"What do you remember from our first time together?" I asked.

James grinned at me, "I recall it was an enjoyable night," he said.

I moved my heel to his calf and slowly ran it up and down his lower leg as I asked, "That's it, an enjoyable night?"

"Enjoyable and exciting," he remarked.

I wanted him to expand on his memories and asked, "What was most exciting?"

Mark was just watching and listening to my conversation with James, occasionally sipping his drink but not offering anything as I began my verbal seduction.

James caught on to my questions and, after taking a huge gulp from his beer, said, "I remember how excited I became as you dropped to your knees and sucked my cock."

I just smiled at him.

"I found it highly exciting when you got on all fours and let me enter you from behind while sucking Mark's cock," he continued.

"I enjoyed that very much," I answered, not recalling the exact moment since I've done that dozens of times with other men.

Mark finally spoke, "Penny loves being fucked from behind while giving head."

The second round of drinks was ordered, and after our waitress placed them in front of us, I moved my hand from my lap to James' thigh. It felt muscular and tensed a little as I squeezed him.

James lowered his hand below the table, covered mine, and slowly drew it up toward his loins.

"I remember how excited I became when you first touched me," he said.

My delicate fingers found his cock and, as I slowly stroked it through the fabric of his slacks, said, "You mean like this?"

"Exactly," he answered.

As I sized up his flaccid cock I said, "I recall how hard and thick it became as I stroked it last time."

"I'm looking forward to that again," James remarked.

I smiled and answered, "I'm looking forward to feeling it grow thick and hard in my mouth."

James was clearly anxious to get started and, after moving my hand a couple of times on his cock said, "How about we get this little party started? I wanna see you take Mark's cock in that warm wet pussy."

I smiled at him and then explained, "Tonight, James, I've changed things up a little."

His confused expression was implying that he wanted to know how I planned to change things.

I squeezed his cock once again as I said, "I want you all to myself for a while.

He smiled widely at me.

"I'm going to take you to our room, and once there, call Mark's cell phone, so he can listen to our lovemaking," I explained.

"I'm good with that," he answered.

"At some point, Mark will join us so you can watch my loving husband pleasure me," I said, knowing he was looking forward to seeing Mark pound my slippery cunt.

James glanced at Mark, who smiled, acknowledging his agreement but said, "When Pen can't speak, I'm counting on you to provide all the juicy details."

He grinned and answered, "Count on it, dude."

I finished my drink, release his cock from my sexy grip, and said, "Let's party,"

As I stood up, James captured my hand almost as if it belonged to him.

"I'll call you Mark," I commented as James led me away.

He was strangely quiet as we walked to the bank of elevators, but once the doors glided closed, he placed his hands on my hips and drew me backward toward him. "I'm going to fuck you silly," he remarked as his strong hands grabbed my tits.

I slid my key card through the reader, and the tiny light changed from red to green. His hands were gripping my ass as I pushed the door open and stepped inside. The room was luxurious, a single king-sized bed positioned between two small bedside tables and a round table with two chairs that had wrap-around arms. Across the room, there was wall to wall windows looking out over the skyline.

I moved toward the windows as James stood there watching me stroll away from him. When I reached the bank of windows, I turned and faced him and then held one arm out using my index finger to beckon him to join me. As he started toward me, I said, "I wanna become reacquainted with your hot cock."

As he strolled, his eyes surveyed the vision of sensuality awaiting him. He stopped once I was within arm's reach, and I slid my fingertips up from his waist across his chest to the top button of his white dress shirt. One by one, I unbuttoned his shirt pressing the tiny white clasp through its corresponding hole until I reached the button just above the waistband of his slacks. I gathered one wrist in my hands and undid the button, and then moved to his other hand and opened that one.

His eyes were fixed on mine as I again moved my dainty fingertips up. But this time, they slipped over naked flesh, teasing and tempting it as I moved. Reaching the top, I slowly lifted the garment from his shoulders and let it drop off his body. The shirt hung from the waistband of his slacks, turned inside out.

He stood before me waiting, and I picked up my cell, dialing Mark's number and placing it on speaker.

"I'm here," Mark said, answering the call.

I placed the phone on the window sill and said, "I remember how fit and trim James' chest muscles are."

James didn't speak, and as I again touched his skin with my nails, I said, "I'm teasing his flesh."

I leaned forward and lightly kissed the outline of his collarbone from the shoulder into his neck.

I softly moaned. "He likes my kisses,"

Ever so slowly, I moved my shimmering lips down and softly suckled his erect nipples. "His nipples are rock-hard," I commented.

One hand reached the waistband of his slacks, and as I lowered it to his loins, I said, "He's getting hard."

My kisses continued downward across his abdomen, lightly teasing his smooth belly and pressing the tip of my moist tongue into his belly button.

As I crouched before him, James said, "She's getting down on her knees."

I let my knees sink into the thick carpet and slid both hands up the front of his thighs. His cock tenting the front of his slacks, begging to be released, pleading to be exposed to my lustful eyes.

"She looks so fuckin sexy kneeling before me," James said as he stared into my sultry eyes.

"I need to see it," I remarked as my deft fingers undid the clasp of his slacks.

Once undone, I used two skillful fingers to draw his zipper down and then slipped his pants down his legs, leaving the white cotton of his briefs as the only barrier concealing his rock-hard cock. "I'm touching it through his under ware," I remarked.

James undid the final button of his shirt, and the bright white garment fell to the floor behind.

The rock-solid bulge in his briefs clearly outlined his cock, and as I slowly teased it through his jockeys, a tiny wet spot appeared at the tip. I smiled and said, "There's a tiny reward showing on his pants."

I leaned forward and touched that spot with the tip of my tongue. "It tastes delightful."

"Uncover him," Mark urged.

My fingers hooked under the elastic waistband of his briefs, and as I lifted it away from his flesh, I turned them inside out and drew them down his thighs.

James' hands rested on his hips as I began surveying his erect cock. "It's a beautiful cock, at least seven inches and smooth as silk." I said.

James just smiled.

"His cock head looks like a sexy mushroom, and the flair of his corona emphasizes the shape," I said.

I hadn't yet touched him, and I continued my description, saying, "It's so fucking hard, rising from his loins and pointing toward the ceiling."

I needed to touch it, needed to feel it surge in my hand, and as I lifted one delicate hand to his shaft, the other cradled his balls in my palm. "His balls feel like they are full of creamy cum," I said.

With one hand caressing his balls, I used the other to stroke the length of his rock-hard shaft toward the head. "Another tasty reward," I said as a second droplet of pre-cum oozed from his urethra.

I leaned forward, drew his cock head down, and used the tip of my tongue to smear his moisture evenly over his smooth glans.

James apparently had enough of my light caresses and said with a sense of urgency in his voice, "Suck it, Penny."

Mark's voice agreed as he said, "Yes, take him in your sweet wet mouth."

I smiled at him, and as I parted my shinning lips softly moaned, signaling for James to take over describing my oral technique to my husband.

I teased the smooth flesh of his glans and closed my lips just beyond the beautiful flair of his corona.

"She's taken my cock head between her lips," he said.

I gently caressed his cock head with my tongue and then began bobbing back and forth to tease his corona with my lips.

James moaned and then said, "Her mouth is so fucking good. She's using her lips and tongue to suck just the tip."

Until this point, James was content to let his hands rest on his hips, but his urgency to feel my mouth deeper on his beautiful seven-inch cock took control, and he moved his hands to the window sill on either side of my head.

I let him slip from my sensual oral grasp, stared up into his sinful eyes, and said, "Fuck my mouth."

James was gentle at first, slipping his cock head between my lips and lightly sliding it across my tongue. I licked his flaring corona and teased his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. As the moments passed, he started thrusting inside my mouth, his cock head reaching the opening to my throat.

"I'm fucking your wife's mouth; it's so hot and very wet," James said.

Mark didn't reply.

He gave me more the smooth flesh of his glans wedging into the tight opening of my throat. "I'm ready to sink my cock into her throat," he remarked.

Mark responded, "Give it to her, feel the silky-smooth flesh of her throat."

With a rather forceful thrust, James' cock head entered the promised land of my throat. I groaned loudly as his cock head burst through.

I gagged loud enough for Mark to hear but resisted the urge to push him away.

"God damn, her throat is incredible," James said.

James was thoroughly enjoying himself and began giving me long forceful thrusts with his rock-hard seven-inch cock.

He pulled back enough for his cock to slip from my oral grasp so I could spit on it and say, "I love how he's fucking my face."

I kept my hands pressed against his thighs so that if needed, I could push him back and fill my lungs with oxygen. James' hands were laced into my hair just behind my ears, holding my head firmly while he assaulted me orally.

"I think she wants me to cum in her mouth," James remarked after pummeling my mouth for several minutes.

"I know that's what she wants," Mark replied.

I could only moan in agreement.

He pulled back so that the head was just outside my abused throat and then blasted me with his first incredible shot of searing hot cum, "I'm cumming!" he exclaimed.

Cumming was putting it mildly. His balls pumped shot after shot of thick creamy cum into my mouth.

"She's taking all I have," he remarked as my mouth overflowed and his savory cum ran down my chin, dribbling onto the fabric of my blouse.

Mercifully his orgasm began to subside, leaving me with the largest cum load I think I've ever had the privilege of receiving.

"I had a lot of cum saved up for your hot-wife," James remarked as he pulled his still rock-hard cock from my mouth.

I tilted my head back, opened my lips, and showed him a mouth full of sexy thick cum. I love cum play, and I enticed James by swirling it around inside my mouth, and then pursed my lips and let some ooze out over my lip before slurping it back inside.

"She loves the taste," he commented.

I just shook my head in agreement.

James slowly stroked his cock, forcing the residual thick cum from his shaft up toward the tip.

It dangled off the end, and I opened my lips wide to let it drop off onto my tongue, but James snapped his cock toward me, and that last dollop flew off, landing squarely on my nose.

"Mark, your wife, is such a cum slut," he said.

"Absolutely," Mark responded.

I wanted to agree, but with my mouth overflowing from his hot load, I couldn't speak. But I solved that problem by swallowing as much as I could. A second swallow emptied my sexy mouth, and as I wiped my nose clean, I said. "You had a serious case of blue balls; when was the last time you climaxed?"

James laughed and said, "I've been saving it for a couple of weeks."

"He's still rock-hard," I mentioned as I licked his cock shaft and awesome flaring head clean.

"She wants you to fuck her doggie, James," Mark suggested.

I just smiled as I stood up before my incredible lover.

James collected some of the cum that had escaped my mouth with one finger and then offered that cum coated digit to me. I sucked his finger clean.

"Fuck her," Mark urged.

"Yes, James, gimmie your hot seven-inch cock," I added.

James was slowly undoing the buttons of my blouse, teasing every square inch of soft flesh he exposed.

"Her tits are incredible," he remarked.

My blouse slipped off my shoulders, and in an instant, the sheer peasant dress fluttered to the floor around my stilettos.

James took a step back, surveying my sexy lace bra and cheeky crotchless panties. "How sexy is that," he said.

He reached for me and, using his hands, turned me to face the bank of windows behind. I felt his fingers on the clasp of my bra, and a moment later, he slipped it off, exposing my lovely soft double D tits to his gentle touch.

"He's removed my bra," I remarked.

His hands circled my waist and then slid up to cup both massive breasts in his palms. I leaned back, pressing my ass against his rock-hard cock as he caressed my tits and played with my nipples.

"His cock is so fuckin hard," I said as I slowly slid my ass up and down on his throbbing shaft. My hands gripped the window sill as he continued playing with my sensitive tits.

"God, I love these tits," James said.

His hands slipped off my tits and returned to my waist and then slowly up my back. When he reaching my hair, he filled his fists and forcefully pulled my head back, arching my spine, so only my ass and shoulders touched his body.

He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered so only I could hear, "I'm gonna fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

I just moaned in anticipation.

I drew my head forward as he released my hair and shivered as his hands traveled down to the lacy fabric of my crotchless panties.

As he knelt behind me, his fingers slid them down my silk-covered legs, leaving them stretched over my heels.

"Oh god, he's touching me everywhere," I said as his fingers explored the arrow-straight seams of my stockings.

His lips enticed my ass as his fingers rose between my thighs.

"Let's see how wet your hot wife is," he said while his middle finger slid through the wet lips of my labia.

"I know she's very wet," Mark said.

I softly moaned as James curled his middle finger and dipped into the sopping wet flesh of my cunt.

"Oh Yeah, she's soaking wet," he responded.

I giggled and added, "I've been dripping wet since you first offered me that beautiful rock-hard cock."

"I wanna taste you," James announced.

As he stood behind me, his hands grasped my waist again and turned me to face him. He stepped aside as he instructed, "On the bed with your legs spread wide open."

He watched me move across the short space, recline on the bed, and spread my legs apart, providing him with a sexy preview of my wet loins.

"What a beautiful pussy," he remarked as he slowly moved toward me.

"Eat my beautiful wet cunt," I said.

James placed his hands on the inside of my knees and pressed down firmly until they touched the bedding. The muscles in my inner thighs stretched to their limit, and my vulva spread open for his careful inspection.

"She's very wet inside and so very pink," James said.

As he dropped to his knees, James leaned to his left and tenderly kissed my thigh just above the top hem of my sexy white stockings. My loins came alive under his light kisses.

"He's kissing my thigh," I said so Mark could follow along.

Very slowly, almost too slow, James kissed his way toward the confluence of my legs.

"God, I love that," I remarked.

Once he reached a point that his next kiss would be on my hot slippery cunt, he lifted his head and blew hot breath over my quivering loins.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

He leaned right and began his slow-motion kisses along my right thigh.

"I think she wants to climax," James mentioned as he again hovered above my throbbing loins, bathing them in his hot breath.

"She'll cum quickly and repeatedly if you tease her clit," Mark suggested.

Mark knows my desires well, and I urged James, "Yes, lick my clit, make me cum."

I was moments away from having him pleasure me with his mouth, and I moved both hands to my chest and began massaging my big fat tits. I lifted them, cupped them, and pressed them together. I pinched my nipples and pulled them taut with my fingers.

James paused for a moment, looking up over my sopping wet slit, enjoying seeing me play with my double D tits.

His attention returned to my cunt, fully blossomed, dripping wet and ready for his lips and tongue. He exhaled one more time as his head dropped toward me.

I can't describe the excitement I felt just before his tongue touched me. Pressing his wide tongue firmly against the tiny patch of flesh between my cunt and sphincter, he drew up, licking through the petals of my blooming cunt.

I moaned loudly and then squealed in sheer delight as his tongue touched my clit. Hard and distended from the hood of swollen flesh that protects it.

"Oh god, oh god, he's licking my clit," I said.

Almost like a snake tests the air, his tongue flicked at the hard nub of pleasure. It took less than a minute before his oh-so-talented tongue had me on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, RIGHT NOW!" I squealed as it consumed me. My loins went utterly numb except for the intense ecstasy of my climax.

James continued, or at least tried, to flick the tip of his tongue against my clit, but my hips convulsed up off the bed, and my already sopping wet cunt flooded with orgasmic juices.

"Keep going, James. She'll cum again very quickly," Mark said.

His mouth hovered just above my twitching clit, and he started again with his snake-like sexual torture causing me to gasp over and over.

"YES, THAT'S IT.....Again!" I screamed as an even more intense climax washed over me. It had taken this incredible oral lover less than a minute to drive me up and over the summit of pleasure. I knew I'd be riding his oral roller coaster a few more times before he relented and moved his face from my hot cunt.

James rose, glanced over my healthy tits, and smiled before saying, "Time for the main course."

I just smiled, knowing that his main course was my sizzling hot, soaking wet cunt.

He leaned in, inhaled deeply, and then remarked, "I love the scent of your woman."