Confessions of a Hot Wife

Story Info
I'm a Hot Wife and I love it!
9.3k words
4.15
35.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I have been married for nearly two decades. My name is Penny, but he often shortens that to Pen when we are alone. When we first met, I lacked confidence that I could satisfy him, or any man, unsure of my sexuality and, to be quite honest, feeling my body wasn't sexy enough to attract a man. I'm five feet nine inches tall, have shoulder-length brunette hair, dark eyes, and an inviting smile. My breasts are large, 38DD, and while they are very sensitive, my nipples rarely become completely erect when a man suckles them. I have a robust body, which many would call a Victorian shape, wide hips, and full thighs. It's the kind of body that doesn't need to be treated delicately.

My wonderful husband, Mark, is slightly taller than me, very handsome with passionate eyes and a wonderful smile. In the past two decades, he remains quite handsome but has transformed into a rugged Marlboro man type. His body remains as fit and trim as it was when we first met, and his cock, a healthy seven inches, can still tickle my most sensitive spots.

During the early years, Mark made it his mission to help me build confidence, not only in my appearance but also in my sexuality. He showed me things in bed that I would have never considered before we married. I could have multiple orgasms, overcome my gag reflex, and enjoy more sexual positions than I ever imagined. What I now know is that he was turning me into his version of a Hot Wife.

About ten years ago, we began discussing our sexual fantasies in detail. I already knew that he was a closet voyeur, having noticed him watching porn on the internet several times. Most of Mark's fantasies involved watching me pleasure other men either with my warm moist pussy, or my talented mouth and throat. Yes, I've become, what Mark calls, an oral queen. Giving head to a man turns me on big time and allows me to control them to a degree.

On the other hand, my fantasies run the gamut of possibilities, from having sex in public places, being fucked by two or three men at the same time to having incestual sex with my sister and even her adult daughter. I've thought about performing oral sex with men and women in countless places and every possible position. For a long time, I've fantasized about being with a black man. To me, interracial sex is so very naughty, and I loved the idea of having an African American stud with more cock than imaginable. One fantasy I especially enjoy is going out with Mark and finding a willing man that he can share me with.

Not long after we began sharing our fantasies, I suggested that we consider turning some into reality. I suspect his thoughts were similar because he immediately agreed that we should experiment with our fantasies.

Mark and I started our sexual experimentation with baby steps. He would go out and find another man, bring him home where I'd be waiting patiently. I enjoyed the anticipation of who Mark wanted to share me with. During those first few times, I discovered that not every man or his cock was the same. Some were gentle, some more forceful. Some cocks grow very hard, and others not so much. One thing that amazed me was their taste. I've read that a man's diet affects the taste of their semen, and as I increased the number of cum loads I've swallowed, I can tell which ones are eating right.

While we didn't partake regularly, one of us would suggest another play night every few weeks. After all, Mark and I still had an enjoyable and fulfilling sex life between just the two of us.

A few months ago, we were relaxing in our family room, talking about nothing in particular, when out of the blue, Mark asked if he could watch me masturbate. I giggled, thinking it would lead to a hot and steamy night of one-on-one sex. But when he reached beside his seat and produced a plain brown paper bag and said, "I've got something here, you might enjoy.

"And that would be?" I replied.

He smiled and answered, "I know how much you want a big black cock, so I ordered one on the internet."

You can imagine my amazement when he pulled an enormous black dildo I'd ever seen out of his bag. It had to be at least twelve inches, solid but flexible at the same time: more girth than I could possibly handle, a bulbous head, and an enormous flaring corona.

Mark handed me his new toy, and as I studied it, I said, "You want me to use this monster on my body?"

Mark slid front on his chair and replied, "Pen, I want you to show me how much of it you can swallow, how much you can fit inside your slippery cunt and how many times you can get yourself off using your new toy."

"Are you going just sit there and watch?" I asked.

"At first," he replied.

I stood up and slowly removed my blouse and skirt, giving him time to enjoy my sexy striptease.

I sat down and leaned back, slipping that massive dildo beneath my bra and between my big soft tits. "You understand when I'm finished with your little sex show, I'm going to want that rock-hard cock between your legs as my prize," I remarked.

"Count on it, Pen," he answered.

I moved one hand to the base of my toy and dropped the other to my loins so I could pull my panties aside and show him how wet I'd already become. I pressed the rubber cock up higher on my chest until the butt end was embedded between my tits, and the massive head was pressed against the soft flesh of my neck.

"This is one big cock," I remarked as I lifted the base off my chest while keeping the business end firmly against my neck.

"Do ya think you can swallow the whole twelve inches?" Mark asked.

"No fuckin way," I replied, then added, "But I'll give it my best shot."

My mouth watered in anticipation as I tilted my head back, stretched my hand high above my mouth, and licked around the massive head of my new black toy.

"Go for it, Pen," he said.

My lips stretched around its girth as the flaring corona slipped inside my very wet mouth. It felt incredible having this big black cock sliding over my moist tongue. I slid the head in and out of my lips, giving them time to become accustomed to being stretched so wide. I've sucked more than a few cocks since Mark and I began playing with others, but I couldn't recall any that actually caused pain at the corners of my mouth like this gargantuan.

Little by little, I took more of it beyond my smooth lips. Inch by inch, it slid deeper toward my throat.

"You're halfway there," he commented as the tip pressed against the back of my mouth.

Six inches down, six inches to go, I thought. Another inch would be the limit of my oral history, but the girth, the enormous size of this huge black dildo, was something new to me. I pressed downward, and the tight ring of flesh at the entrance of my throat surrendered, but my gag reflex kicked in, trying to stave off this self-induced assault on my body. I lifted it a little, giving my body time to relax.

Mark loves when I gag on a rock-hard cock, but he urged me on, saying, "Go for it, Pen, swallow that huge black cock."

His words of encouragement provided the willpower to swallow even more; with a firm grasp on the butt end, I pressed it against my throat again. This time when it slipped into the soft, moist flesh of my throat, I willed myself not to gag. Another couple of inches disappeared beyond my lips, and the massive head sank deeper into my throat.

"YES!" Mark exclaimed, seeing a scant two inches rising above my wide-open mouth.

My salvia glands kick into overdrive, and as I held it deeper than any cock before, my mouth overflowed with thick spit.

I knew I'd reached my limit and withdrew it from my mouth. Nine inches of that wonderful big black cock was coated with my salvia, shimmering with moisture from my throat and mouth.

As I gasped for air Mark said, "That's amazing."

He watched intently as I lowered my hands, laying the sex toy on my belly, and then slipped my panties off. My loins were already very wet, and the lips of my labia spread as I opened my legs.

"You're so turned-on, Pen," he remarked.

My clit was erect and protruding from the protective flesh surrounding the sensitive nub. I lifted the dildo off my body and slid it down through my pubic hair until it touched my clit, and then began massaging myself with just the head.

It took no time before my clit began to tingle, and as I applied firmer pressure with the toy, my orgasm began. "OH, GOD!" I exclaimed as waves of ecstasy washed over my body.

"That's one," Mark said.

Masturbating is one of my favorite things and having him watch excited me even more. I grasped the thick black shaft halfway, used my free hand to spread my cunt wide open, and slowly inserted the head inside.

"It feels so fuckin good having such a big cock in me," I said while smiling at my husband.

Over the next twenty minutes, I used the toy to pleasure myself, climaxing again and again. My body was in tune with my hands, and I could feel my cunt swell to grasp its firm shaft and large head.

I'm not sure if it was after my fourth or fifth orgasm, but at some point, Mark began stroking his growing erection through his slacks.

"Let me see your rock-hard cock, baby," I pleaded.

He wasted no time sliding his pants down around his ankles, and once exposed, waved his throbbing cock proudly above his loins.

His hand moved slowly up and down the entire length of his cock shaft and as he moved his hand up twisted his cock head in his fist.

"Are you ready to fuck your Hot Wife?" I asked.

Mark just smiled as he slipped off his chair and then crawled on his knees, holding his rock-hard erection in one hand.

I pulled my new sex toy from my sopping wet cunt and dropped it to the floor between my feet as he approached.

"Fuck me," I said as I spread my legs, giving him a swollen wet target.

At first, he just teased me, rubbing the tip of his erect cock against my pulsing clit, but as his teasing intensified, he pressed the opening of his urethra against my taut bud of pleasure, causing it to slip inside his very hot cum tube.

"Oh, my fuckin god," I squealed, feeling the heat inside his cock surrounding my clit.

He just smiled and continued to caress my clit with his hot flesh.

I climaxed instantly, my loins convulsing as he used my clit like a tiny cock to fuck his urethra. My gasps of pleasure resounded through the room, and it took so very long for my orgasm to subside and my breathing return to something close to normal.

"That was astonishing," I remarked when he finally released my clit from his tiny tube.

"It's time," he said, using a term he often speaks when he is about to give me the entire length of his cock.

I just smiled, slid my hands to my loins, and spread my swollen wet lips open to accept his throbbing cock.

My soft sensual moan signaled that he'd entered me. The head spreading me open as this wonderful rock-hard cock sank into my searing hot flesh. That moan grew more intense as he thrust inside, plunging to my sexual core.

"YES! That's it, give me every rock-hard fucking inch," I exclaimed.

Mark released his grip on the shaft, then slid his hands up my torso and pushed the cups of my bra up and off my big soft tits. His fingers kneaded my breasts, squeezing and groping their fullness. I love when he plays with my tits, how he teases them with his fingertips and presses his palms firmly against my sensitive nipples.

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

Ever so slowly, Mark began moving his hips, pulling his cock nearly out of me and then thrusting in until his balls touched my ass and his pubic bone ground against my clit.

I was his, totally engrossed in the incredible pleasure his hands and cock provided, and as he continued pumping his rock-hard cock inside, I implored him, "Use me, show your Hot Wife how much you love fucking her."

The pace of his thrusts inside increased, and I climaxed again; a tsunami of orgasmic ecstasy consumed me, and I rode his amazing cock on an unbelievable wave of pleasure.

When you've pleasured a man thousands of times, you gain a keen awareness of his sexual signals, and Mark was showing me the signs of his impending orgasm. Beads of sweat form on his brow, his face turns a crimson color, and just before his cock explodes, it swells noticeably.

All those signs were apparent as he growled, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes, fill me with it, soak my hot cunt with your creamy thick cum," I urged.

He thrust deep inside, burying his squirting cock to my sexual core. His balls pumped thick wad after thick wad of lava hot cum into me, and as he exploded, I climaxed one final time. Together Mark and I climbed to the peak of sexual bliss, reaching the summit and crawling along the orgasmic plateau we've shared so many times before.

Our sex juices mixed and then slowly oozed from my swollen slit, dripping onto the carpet below my loins. Mark slipped from my sent cunt, and collapsed on top of me, our sweat mingling like our climatic flow had moments before.

"I love you, Penny," he said as we slowly recovered.

"You are the love of my life, Mark," I replied.

********************

Several weeks later, Mark arrived home from a shopping excursion to our local hardware store and, as he emptied his shopping bags, said, "You'll never guess who I ran into,"

I grinned and replied, "Who?"

"James," he answered.

I recall meeting James once before, an enjoyable evening when Mark shared me with him. The details of his anatomy escaped me, but I did remember he was a skilled lover who pleasured me immensely.

"How is he?" I asked.

"Doing well, he spoke highly about you, Pen," Mark said.

I grinned at him and then asked, "Is it time to share me?"

"I think it is, and judging from how James spoke, he agrees," he replied.

"I've been thinking about our next time to share," I remarked.

"Tell me about your thoughts, Pen," Mark said.

I sat back in my chair and explained, "I know how much you enjoy watching me with another man. I'm thinking perhaps you'd enjoy just listening."

"Like being in another room?" he asked.

"Not exactly; I think it would be hot for you to listen on your cell phone," I said.

"That's interesting," he replied.

"We could get a room at the Plaza Hotel, and the three of us meet in the lounge for drinks. I'd accompany James to the room while you stay at the bar. Once I have him alone, I'd call your cell, and you could listen to him and me pleasuring each other for a while. Then you'd join us, and both of you can enjoy some playtime with me," I suggested.

"I'm sure James would enjoy a one-on-one session with you, Pen, and I can tell you listening to you fuck him would be a huge turn-on for me," Mark admitted.

"Can you set it up for Saturday night?" I asked.

"I'll give James a call, he's anxious to be with you again, so I'm sure he'll be available this Saturday," he said.

Later that evening, Mark told me he'd talked to James, "We're all set up for Saturday at the Plaza," Mark explained.

I was excited about another evening of sharing and said, "I'm gonna dress like a sexy hotwife to give him a preview of what he's in for," I suggested.

"I like the sound of that," he said.

"Did you tell James about my plans for the cell phone?" I asked.

"Nope, I figured I'd let you surprise him with that," he answered.

I was filled with anticipation when I awoke Saturday morning. Tonight, I'd be with another man, someone besides my loving husband. We'd steal off to a hotel room together, and for as long as I choose, I'd be his and his alone, to use me as he saw fit. I'd pleasure him with my sexy mouth, big soft tits, and slippery tight cunt. I felt sure he'd reward me with a load of thick creamy cum that I'd swallow and then fill me again as he pounded my wet slit. Yes, the anticipation was incredible, and I counted the minutes until I'd be with him.

As I was about to undress and shower, Mark came into our bedroom, "The room is booked," he remarked.

I smiled at him and said, "We'll need two key cards."

He gave me a thumbs-up and then turned and left me to begin preening my body for what I knew would be a special night.

I love using scented body wash, and tonight I wanted a sensual aroma, choosing a lovely lavender shower gel. It had been a few days, so I carefully trimmed my pubic hair into a sexy triangle just above my clit. I enjoy having a man's nose nestled into my pubic mound as he pleasures my slippery labia with his lips and tongue.

Finishing in the shower, I patted my body dry and returned to our bedroom. I had decided that tonight I'd try and give the appearance of a sumptuous, sexy woman, so I chose white for my lingerie, a sheer lace bra, and matching crotchless high cut panties. I was already feeling sexy and added to that feeling by sliding a pair of white silk stockings up my legs that featured a dark seam running from my ankle up to the lacy white top hem.

Fortunately, I own a pair of five-inch white stilettos that have served as fuck me handles in the past, and I imagined both men would be grabbing them at some point that evening.

As I slipped the second shoe on, Mark entered the room. "WOW," he exclaimed, seeing how I'd look after James removed my clothing.

"You like?" I asked as I straightened up and showed off my sexy outfit.

"Like is putting it mildly," he answered.

I'm not one to go in for lots of jewelry, but tonight was special, and I dug through my drawer and found a gold ankle bracelet with a heart-shaped medallion that had been engraved with "HW."

I wanted James to enjoy a preview, so I chose a sheer white button-up blouse leaving only the top button open for now. As we got to know each other again, I could open a few more to allow him to gaze at my deep soft cleavage. I thought about slacks but instead decided on a lovely long cream-colored peasant skirt that allows light to show through silhouetting my sexy legs and those awesome dark seams on my stockings.

Make-up was next, just the right amount of blush, a lovely shade of pink on my eyelids, and as close a match for my lip gloss.

I could have spent hours primping my hair, but to be honest, in the dimly lit lounge and knowing James would be lacing his fingers into my hair. I didn't think the effect was worth the effort. I just brushed my hair out and teased it a little over my forehead.

"I wanna be there before James arrives," Mark said as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"I agree. When are we meeting him?" I asked.

"Eight O'clock," he answered and then added, "We should leave here shortly."

We arrived at the Plaza a little before seven-thirty, Mark checked in, and as we walked toward the lounge, he handed me a key card. "What room are we in?" I asked.

Twelve-thirty-nine, he replied. From the room number, I assumed we'd be on the twelfth floor, high above the hustle and bustle of the street far below. I'd be able to seduce James without the worry of someone outside watching.

"This place is packed," I remarked as we entered the lounge. It seemed like every available table was taken, which the young girl collecting the cover charge confirmed when she said, "You can sit at the bar, but you'll have to wait for a table to open up."

Mark instantly replied, "We'll wait."

With the brighter light in the hall behind, I knew my shapely legs were silhouetted through the sheer fabric of my peasant skirt, and many of the men glancing toward us were in appreciation of that sexy view.

Mark leaned close to me and remarked, "If James doesn't show, I believe we'd be able to find a suitable replacement, judging by the looks you're getting, Pen."

"Do you think he might be a no-show?" I asked.

From behind, an unfamiliar voice said, "Not a chance."

Mark turned and immediately said, "James, it's good to see you."

As they shook hands, James kept eye contact with me. "You remember Penny," Mark said.