Confessions of a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His index fingers slid along the outside of my labia and then pinched them together so he could lick me there.

I cooed softly as his talented tongue teased my flesh and then said, "He's going so very slowly."

James has a unique ability to pleasure a woman with his mouth, but I needed his tongue inside and urged him on, "Please lick my cunt, sink it deep into my pink flesh."

He glanced up at me, smiled, and then pinched my lips, pulling them apart and exposing the flesh I wanted him to lick.

At first, he pressed his tongue firmly against my loins, then slid it up, licking my pulsing cunt with a broad tongue. When his mouth moved down, he plunged the tip deeper into my hot, wet flesh.

After several sensuous licks and plunges, he had me on the verge of orgasm, and I encouraged him, saying, "You're gonna make me cum."

I don't think James was keeping track, but I was sure Mark was counting the number of times I climaxed.

"Tongue fuck her," he said.

James pressed his face tightly against my loins and sank his tongue as deeply as possible, causing me to climax. "I'm cumming," I exclaimed.

It crashed into me like a ton of bricks, my entire body convulsed, and I lifted my hips in a vain attempt to drive his tongue deeper.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD," I screamed in absolute ecstasy.

James wasn't about to let up, and as soon as my orgasm began to wane, another slammed into me.

My loins were numb by this point, and all I could do was hang on for dear life as I rode his roller coaster of oral pleasure.

My climatic juices flooded my cunt, and James started drinking from my buttercup of lust.

He paused only for a moment to exclaim, "Her juices taste like fine wine,"

James looked up at me and asked, "Do you want some hard cock?"

"You know I do!" I replied.

As he stood up, he said, "Is this hard enough?" His cock stood proudly from his loins, seven inches of glorious throbbing manhood. He flexed his muscles and made it lurch toward the ceiling.

I giggled and asked, "Does it get harder?"

He smiled at my joke, grasped his erection, and then slapped it against my soaking, wet, quivering cunt. "Just before I blow my load inside you, it'll swell and get even harder."

Mark had heard enough of our play banter and said, "James, you need to fuck my hot wife right now."

James followed Mark's instructions and began crawling up my body, his lips caressing my belly, each tit, and its sensitive nipple, and finally along my jawline before his mouth crushed against mine and his tongue probed between my lips.

The full weight of his body trapped me against the bed, but I was able to arch my hips, bringing my slippery tunnel of lust in line with his magnificent rock-hard cock.

"Take me," I nearly demanded.

With one forceful thrust, he did just that, driving his cock to the pit of my loins, his wide corona slammed across my G-spot, and the head of his cock pressed into my cervix. He had taken me, and I lustfully accepted all seven inches he offered.

His pace was incredible, slow enough to tantalize every part of my soaking wet cunt, but fast enough, so I didn't have to wait for his next thrust. He was a fucking machine, giving me more sexual pleasure than I have ever felt before.

We fucked like this for a very long time, his staying power impressed me, and I climaxed several times as he pounded his piston-like rock-hard cock into me.

From across the room, I heard the door open, and when I glanced toward the sound found my loving husband standing just inside the door.

Mark placed his index finger against his lips, signaling for me not to acknowledge his presence. He wanted to watch as James pounded my hot body.

I climaxed again, squealing loudly as sexual arrows pierced my brain. James slowed his pace and finally, almost mercifully, pulled his rock-hard cock from my nearly spent swollen cunt.

He rolled off my body and reclined beside me as he said, "Sit on my hard cock."

My juices flowed from me as I crawled over him, leaving a slippery streak across his thigh. "I'm so fuckin wet," I remarked.

James held his awesome cock in one hand as I positioned my body above his and dropped my hands to his sweaty chest.

His eyes were focused on mine as I lowered my loins and took him. His cock slipped into the searing hot moist flesh once again, and I groaned as his cock head bounced against my cervix.

"Fuck Me," he demanded.

I glanced toward Mark. He'd unzipped and pulled his stiff erection out and was slowly stroking it. I wondered how long I could resist the urge for him to join us.

My hips began to rock back and forth, not lifting off but instead massaging James' pulsing cock with the warm slippery flesh inside my cunt.

He thrust his hips up, lifting my body higher, and then dropped, allowing his rock-hard cock to nearly slip from me.

"Fuck, your cunt is so fuckin hot," James remarked.

As James continued thrusting up into me, his hands slipped off my hips and up to gently grope my big fat soft tits. His fingertips tweaking my nipples nearly drove me to climax.

I stretched one arm toward Mark, and with my index finger curled, summoned him to join us on our altar of lust.

As he slowly moved toward the bed, Mark stripped completely, his rock-hard cock stretching up from his loins.

I craved his taste, and as he reached the bed, I said, "Let me suck your beautiful hard cock.

"Mark, welcome to the party," James said once he realized my sharing hubby had joined us.

Mark stepped up onto the bed, stretching his arms to the ceiling to steady himself, as he placed his feet just outside James' shoulders and bringing his rock-hard cock in line with my mouth.

"I'm in sexual heaven," I said with James throbbing cock slamming up into my sopping wet cunt and my husband's awesome cock with its smooth glans, flaring corona, and rock-hard shaft about to enter my mouth.

I moved my hands to Mark's loins, lightly teasing his balls with my delicate fingernails and wrapping my other around his stiff shaft.

I stroked his length once and was rewarded with a tiny droplet of pre-cum that oozed from his urethra. I slipped my hand up over his cock and smeared his juice evenly over the head. "You horny?" I asked.

He smiled and replied, "I've been stroking my cock since the first moment we connected by phone. Yeah, I'm horny for your hot mouth, Pen."

James had a near-perfect vantage point laying on the bed with Mark's rock-hard cock above and my sexy mouth poised to take him.

I parted my lips, and with one slow sensual plunge, took him, every rock-hard throbbing inch of his cock.

"OH FUCK!" Mark exclaimed as my wet mouth engulfed him entirely.

"Wow," James remarked from below.

I extended my tongue over my lower lip and lavished his scrotum with my slippery tongue. Mark softly moaned and moved his hands to my head, pressing my face firmly against this pubic mound.

James kept thrusting up into me as I mouth fucked my husband's awesome cock.

I couldn't speak, but my body spoke volumes as it convulsed signaling, I was cumming. Spiraling shards of ecstasy swirled up my spine and exploded in my brain as I rode James' rock-hard cock through yet another incredible orgasm.

"Fuck her, doggie," Mark suggested.

I let his incredible cock slip from my sexy oral grasp and said, "Yes, hard and fast from behind.

Mark took a step back as I slipped off James' body and knelt beside him on all fours. James scooted down the bed, taking a standing position behind me, and Mark dropped to his knees in front of my face.

"Fuck me deep," I said as I felt James grip my wide hips.

He thrust forward, slamming his gorgeous rock-hard seven-inch cock to my sexual core. The force of his thrust pushed my face toward Mark's cock, and as it touched my lips, I spread them wide to accept every pulsing inch of his cock.

As he pounded me from behind, I let the force of his thrusts drive my mouth deeper onto Mark's cock.

Unknowingly they were turning my deepest fantasy into reality. Having two cocks at once, one from behind doggie and one from in front, slamming into my wet mouth. Both cocks causing my juices to flow, and I felt my thighs become wet from the sexual flow of my cunt, and my salvia dripping off my chin to the bedding below.

James continued pleasuring me from behind, his rock-hard cock driving me toward another orgasm. My loins were in an almost constant state of numbness, having climax so many times before, but the unmistakable sensation of another orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I soulfully moaned as this one crashed into me. Just as before, my cunt flooded with juices; once again, I felt the moist flood running down my thighs.

I felt his grip on my hips tighten, and thrusts into me took on a rapid-fire pace, as James groaned and said, "I'm gonna pump your hot wet cunt full." He slammed his cock head against my cervix and then froze, his wonderful thick cum splashing everywhere inside me. It was so hot, so thick, and felt like it would burn my sensitive flesh.

James staying power was incredible, but once he'd unloaded a second time, his cock began to soften and finally slipped from my cum filled cunt. "I'm spent," he remarked as he moved away and sat down on one of the chairs.

I glanced toward him, smiled, and said, "You were wonderful. Now Mark can take over."

Mark was already moving in for the kill. He knelt beside me and, with a gentle shove, rolled me over on my back. I spread my legs and offered him a cum filled cunt to dive into.

As he moved between my legs, Mark hooked his arms behind my knees and lifted my hips. I smiled at him knowing his initial thrust would be deep, and deep it was, his rock-hard cock splashing into my slippery cum filled cunt.

"Oh yeah," I exclaimed as his cock head slammed into my cervix.

Now my husband normally has incredible staying power, but this night he'd been rubbing his cock while he sat in the lounge listening to James and me, and after he'd slipped into the room, began stroking his sensitive cock. He then endured having my slippery mouth and throat pleasuring him as James finished his pounding of my sexy body. He'd been building up to this all night, and to be honest, I wasn't surprised when he growled and exploded inside me. It was an awesome cum load, mixing with James and overflowing my slit.

"Oh god Mark, that felt so fuckin good," I remarked as his orgasm began to subside.

Mark collapsed onto my sweaty body, his cock remaining in the sea of sperm inside me.

I turned my head toward James, who was getting dressed, smiled and said, "I can't wait for the next time my husband shares me with you."

"I'm gonna write down my cell number, so if you want, you can call me," he said just before leaving the room.

Mark finally slid off my body and cuddled in next to me. His breathing got shallow, and I knew he had dozed off in a blissful satisfied sleep.

I snuggled into his body and let sleep capture me too.

The following day, I awoke before Mark, and as I slipped out of bed, I noticed his cell number written on a cocktail napkin.

I sent him a text message, "Thanks so much for an incredible night! Next time perhaps I could share a sexy Asian tart with you. Would you be interested in having me and Mia satisfy your desires?"

James only replied with a giant smiley face emoji.