Confessions of a Lewd Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers

It's about this time that I also frequently fantasise on how the entire team might react if they ever walked in on me in the middle of the act, and my daydreams can get quite steamy, let me tell you! Namely with me imagining them all forming an orderly queue by the foot of the bench before each and every one of them take turns in having their way with me until they, and myself by extension, are completely satisfied, my cunt thoroughly pounded and oozing with an entire team's worth of creampies, substitutes included. Ah, that certainly takes me back to those halcyon days as a mischievous schoolgirl~

I often wonder if the boys who use this changing room ever get up to any mischief themselves while they're here, if you get what I mean. You know, like maybe a friendly pat on the butt here, a playful peck on the lips there, and maybe even a couple of cheeky blowjobs on occasion. Guy on guy stuff is another one of my major turn-ons, so I don't mind not even being present within my own fantasies all too much depending on what's going on in them~ I know I've already mentioned a lack of CCTV in the school, but perhaps I should invest in installing a hidden camera of my own among the lockers...for purely unrelated reasons, of course! After all, you never know what degenerates could be lurking in the boys' changing rooms~

A handful of climaxes later and I eventually get around to hosing down the changing rooms proper, both male and female, temporarily expunging that wonderful muggy aroma until the next time a game is hosted on our grounds before I go onto give the gymnasium a thorough swab and try not to dwell too much on how the students might look in extremely tight sport shorts since time is running short enough as is for me to finish up. While on the topic of sports though, the last thing to do on my shift that I make a conscious effort to save until the very end is to go out and make sure the pitches are in presentable condition. By this point, night has long since fallen, though the floodlights keep the playing fields as brightly lit as though it were the middle of the day, even if nocturnal matches are few and far between.

Unfortunately, as much as I love when a very heated game is played, it's a bit of a double-aged sword seeing the absolute shameful state some of these filthy buggers leave the stands and the turf in! I come across so much rubbish lying about, that I often wonder if they think the bins are just for show! Well, I suppose I should save my full rantings for another occasion. Despite that, the pitches are my absolute favourite place to visit during my hours. Why is that, you may be wondering? Well, it's the only part of campus I have to inspect on my rounds that is also out of doors, meanings its the riskiest place of all where I'm willing to indecently expose myself~ And not just by letting my tits and twat idly hang out from my overalls as I'm working this time.

Once I'm out on the pitches, I like to strip myself from my boiler suit completely, tossing it without care to the side, and leaving only my boots and bandana on before I start slowly sauntering around the pitch's perimeter with absolutely no means to conceal my shame, hands planted firmly behind my head, while the floodlights shine down on me from above to keep me clearly illumed at all times, and yet with nobody around who is able to see me! Oh, I can only just barely begin to describe the rush of excitement that it gives me each and every time, my boobs and bum wobbling freely for anybody passing by on the nearby street the college faces out on to take a potential peek if it were not for a thin hedgerow separating the grounds from off-hand viewing, able to feel the thrumming of my racing heart hard against my chest that puts any nip that might be in the night air totally out of my concern for the time being!

After I made a single leisurely lap around the entire field, I next situate myself in the very centre of the turf and begin my final masturbatory session of the night by once more setting my busy hands to work on my crotch and chest, standing up fully straight at first though soon falling down into a squat with my bent knees pointing in opposing directions, disturbing the otherwise still atmosphere with my uninhibited mewling, teasing the tips of my nubs that have since stiffened in reaction to the chilly climate while I listen to the slight, but audible, squelching my fingers make as they briskly piston in and out of my pussy. Often, I dream of one day walking out just as starkers as I am at this point in the middle of an afternoon game in progress without any care for the players and spectators alike gawking over my nonchalant brazenness with both shock and awe, the only thing able to temporarily bring me out of my reverie being the infrequent sounds of cars coasting down the nearby road, their headlights clearly visible through the scanty shrubs acting as a partition between me and them, though I don't freeze when I'm caught in the obscured beams, and in fact only speed up how I'm playing with myself even further until they are out of earshot, wondering what the reactions of the drivers and passengers would be if only they knew they had passed so close to a debauchee in the midst of her indecent indulgences. God...even just talking about gives me the desperate need to rub one out here and now...

Suffice to say, after already feeling extra tender downstairs thanks to the many orgasms I've put myself through over the course of the evening leading up to this point, this particular bout of self-stimulation ends up being the most fleeting that day by far, and I end up cumming before too terribly long by my own design, but in exchange, my joy culminates into the most satisfying finale out of them all, itself lasting for a good few solid seconds as I fling my head backwards to look up at the starry sky with only the moon as my witness to my tongue lolling loosely from my grinning, agape mouth, shuddering as climatic delight courses through my nerves to tingle each of my pleasure nodes to their utmost, surrendering to the euphoric numbness while I'm no doubt watering the grass with some of my squirted cunt honey. My thews all tense simultaneously close to spraining point before every one of them gives way at once after my cumming has thoroughly concluded, causing me to fall flat on my back, sprawled like a starfish upon the sod as I languish in the afterglow, positively glistening with perspiration, short on breath and risking falling into a blissful repose after expending so much energy, but smiling satisfied nonetheless~

Provided that I don't pass out then and there on the pitch, I recollect my wits and sit myself upright, letting out a heavy sigh before rising back onto my feet. I then gather up my things and redress myself (buttoning my boiler suit all the way back up to my neck this time) to make one final round around campus for any last minute checks that need doing before my hours for today's shift are finally over. With that done, I then lock things up tight for Bert to open up again at dawn and head on home for a much deserved rest after such a job well done...oh, and I suppose the sweeping I did wasn't half-bad either.

Phew! Well, I'm certainly glad to have gotten all that off my chest, even if it was under anonymity. Hope you had just as much fun listening to it as I had telling it~ In any case, I wonder if you'll ever look at the caretakers employed at the places you frequent the same way again after this! I mean, I doubt I'm the only one in the world who gets up to stuff like what I just described, right? ...Only now I'm left right randy like nobody's business after sharing my work time habits in such graphic detail! Ah, well, nothing I won't be able to take care of soon. After all, my next shift starts in an hour, and I really should be making tracks now~

Though if I ever find myself needing to clear my conscience with any more confessions, well, now I know where to come~

MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers
12