All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 09'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 8 years ago
You've got me hooked....

I would have to say that this kind of story does not have immediate 'kerb appeal' for me. However, your excellent writing and character building is what keeps bringing me back for more.

I think if you were to remove the nudity and obvious erotic elements this story would still stand up well in the 'mainstream' as a tale of modern day slavery and bullying in corporate America.

I feel real empathy for Danica, and feel sure that you are planning an eventual victory of some sort for her.

Lovely writing, you draw great word pictures. Please can we have many more of these Confessions of a Mailgirl.

Many thanks

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is in the wrong category?

This story really should be in non-consent, not exhibitionist/voyeur. This story is more about manipulation, mean-spirited mind games, emotional and verbal abuse, and blackmail than it is about being naked in public.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Danica, Excuse Me - Nine!

This a Wicked Story With Lots of Twists! Nine Knows She Belongs to Barbara, but; is Everyones Submissive! Love This Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really a great series

I have read, and reread almost every part of this series so far and I think it is fantastic. Hoping there will be many more chapters because there are a lot of different directions possible with the way you've opened it up. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thomas is right

I fully agree with Thomas comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spin off

I found this after reading the original by Cambridge Cain. And nearly stopped reading after the first chapter. So glad I didn't. Its not the same feel as the original, but your writing is much better. And so is the storyline. And it has become very erotic in the humiliation sense.

Enjoying it very much. Each chapter is better than the last!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Stephanie's Downfall

Pleased me tremendously. Danica still annoys me with her "I'm a natural submissive" talk, but I'll overlook it in the hopes I'll see another good roping-in like Stephanie got.

And of course, looking forward to Barbara getting what's coming to her.

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh7910 months ago

This is the first mailgirls story I've read and I've been enjoying it so far.

I have to admit that when Stephanie tweaked Danica's nipples, I knew where it was leading, but still let out a "YES!!!" when she landed in Barbara grip.

Karma truly can bite you in the ass.

Even better when it's bare!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...