All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 11'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
which way to go ?

Danica is either Barbara's favorite lab rat (human) in her own personal research project she couldn't do at university. Or she is actually looking for a human pet slave that would act and love her like a dog. I'm not sure which is odder but it will be fun to watch how Seahawk develops this really well told tale.

Thanks for a great read.

From every writers most frequent critic ....

ANON lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delicious story

I'm really impatient for the moment when Barbara will become a Mailgirl herself !

I wonder how she will deal to what she imposes on the DDE girls !

Will Anna take her place?

Please we're awaiting for the following!

Panda !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Nice to see this story in a convenient location where prior chapters are easily found. ASN is a great site but not the best for finding prior chapters.

This fascination with turning Barbara into a mail girl is puzzling to me. Working in a corporate culture I can tell you the real life likelihood of a senior vice president of any large company in the US willingly joining the mail room staff - with or without clothes is 0%. And unwillingly - people like Barbara hire a whole lot of lawyers and eventually they get their way because it is too much hassle for corporations to fight them. Plus - why would a major corporation want to put the former head of a division into the mail room???? They would not - executives are asked to leave because they are leaders - no company wants a disgruntled leader sitting around in the mail room waiting for a chance to regain power. Only in politics does that happen.

But clearly, to people who are not what I term red personality types, they see this as a realistic and humorous possibility. (by red I mean there is a simple psych test that takes the 16 categories of Meyers Briggs and makes it 4 - red it the color for corporate leaders). Of course, Seahawk can choose to make future chapters unrealistic. I mean, it is a (very enjoyable) stretch that a nude girl walking on city streets is not accosted each day by press and even teenage boys with their cell phones as well as the ACLU and Bill O'Riely or 60 minutes... So perhaps Seahawk could even make Barbara in the mail room readable but I remain skeptical.

I enjoy the analogies to Phil Zimbardo's college psych project at San Francisco State or Stanford (hard to remember details from college 25 years ago). It does present interesting parallels to the college experiments. Zimbardo's guards used push ups with guards standing on the backs of the inmates. Frightening how similar this was to sadistic Nazi guard behavior.

To me one of the interesting things to contemplate is a young Phil Zimbardo was kind and had no hidden agenda. I don't think Barbara is much interested in kindness and clearly she has her own agenda.

Please keep writing - it is a highlight of my week when I see new chapters!

Scott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just Lost All Respect

"I let them flow unimpeded until, one by one, they each faded away until only one remained. Love. I desperately, feverishly wanted Barbara to love me."

I just lost all respect for Danica. I'm looking forward to seeing her become a drooling zombie now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...