All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 12'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
I'm done...

I'm sorry, but she has every reason to escape her enslavement, and she always chooses to want to be enslaved. Even Mariko, the first Mailgirl, told her to run and not look back, and she instead went and did the complete opposite. I can't read anymore if she's just going to give up in the end and be a complete slave.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this story needs a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Transfer

The continuation of this story should be transferred to another category i.e. BDSM and all will be alright;)

tompo296tompo296almost 8 years ago
Finding it difficult to empathise with Danica

I agree with your comments 'ShyExposure', Danica is supposedly intelligent and yet this last move is ensuring her total commitment into the hands of Barbara. Danica cannot trust this calculating bitch anymore and how will 'Anna' fare in this scenario?

abingtonabingtonalmost 8 years ago
Christie

I have not read a better story here than since " Eleven days " submitted by Christie some years ago. That was, until this Mailgirls series started. This series, along with Joe dough stories, are the best yet. I do hope the writer continues with this series. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The confessions continue

Seahawk76 is at the top of his game. His take on ENF is one of the most thrilling I have ever read. The complexities of the characters relationships are intertwined in a most skillful way. Highest praise, please give us more Danica and Barbara Seahawk! Jayne

mcmbmmcmbmalmost 8 years ago
mail boys

I really like the series. It is now about time for male mail deliverers.There are also straight female employees and gay men that need to be stimulated.

Males should be shaved head to toe including eyebrows and have their number on the back of their bald head. They wear chastity cages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A new game

Did any of you read the last paragraph? That narcissistic sociopath Barbara is about to get the surprise of her life. She thinks she's the only smart clever woman in the building. Just because Danica enjoys the attention of an exhibitionist, she has denied her looks all of her life. She also has a bit of a masochistic streak. The humiliation turns her on. She is no dummy. Danica is about to change the rules of the game, in such a way that Barbara won't know it until she's lost!

abingtonabingtonalmost 8 years ago
Barbara

I would also ask, Just where is Barbara going with all this ? What is her end game ? Or is she just making it up as she goes along ? Will Barbara herself end up as a Mailgirl ? Or worse ? Do hope the writer continues with this. It is rare to come across quality as high as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I am a fan of this series and agree a lot of people here missed Barbara being setup. I look forward to Barbara's fall. Also on the mail boy idea.... Not interested at all in that. Another person can write that story in the gay section but leave this story alone from that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great series! Please continue

Lemme guess, Barbara tricked Danica into thinking she has a way out with Hiromoto to make her surrender her belongings willingly?

PirettePirettealmost 8 years ago
Dare To Be Original

This type of stories ALWAYS work out "even" in the end.

I say be different, let Barbara win, or better yet, let #9 lose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"What I should do, I told myself, is grab my credit cards, drivers license and passport when I get back to the condo, put on some of Anna's clothes, then get into my car and drive far, far away."

Yup, but she didn't. I really have lost all respect for this character.

I suppose that's what the author planned all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

It has twists and turns that keep the story fresh. Just when I think I know where the story is going- it goes another way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...