All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 16'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mabell3368mabell3368over 7 years ago
No!

Don't stop there! What just happened?

ShyExposureShyExposureover 7 years ago
Back and forth...where will it lead?

I have read this after I stopped reading for a long time. The reason was simple, and that was I was seeing Danica willingly give up her freedom more and more, even when she had such conviction to take it back. However now I'm a little more interested, since she says she wants this life now, but also thinking that Barbara "overplayed her hand". Which begs the thoughts, perhaps even if she wants this life herself, maybe Danica will find some way to turn this all around onto Barbara. I have to say, I'm still a little disappointed that your female characters develop Stockholm Syndrome, to the point where by the end they willingly accept their new life, but hopefully, Danica will be one of them not to head down that road.

dadacdadacover 7 years ago
More please

I love this series, sure at some point looked like turning in soap opera but you avoided it. Hope you will soon write new chapter or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...